My not so Hesitant Mother

Story Info
A son summons the courage to expose himself to his mother.
2.6k words
4.04
102.8k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TommyEuks
TommyEuks
13 Followers

My first time, was when I was 18, I walked in on my mother taking a shower. She had not noticed me but I so very well noticed her. Her body glistened as if she showered in baby oil. Her tits were so perky and natural that, before I could even look away I had an erection that could pierce through my jeans. They had such weight as to fall slightly and yet so perky that the very bottom of them stayed as round as any shape could be. From that moment on I had consistent dreams of encounters with her. In my dreams I could never get what I secretly and hesitantly desired. We all know of how "wrong" it is to crave such a thing, yet for 3 years following I could not live a day without pleasuring myself to the thought of my mother. It caused a lot of discrepancies in my relationships with women my age. These are the confessions of a son who wishes to be a dream come true for his mother.

In my dreams, I always got so very close to a submissive version of my mom. In my dreams someone always came close to catching us and caused me to close up and become ashamed. I would wake up feeling confused as to why this was happening to me, so I started to reason. My relationship with my mother had suffered many times due to her choice in men. I led myself to believe these ideas were a manifestation of my love and urge to be close to her again. These thoughts are dangerous as the closer I got to finding reason and resolve, I got closer to wanting these dreams to become reality.

One day I waited for my mother to hop in the shower, purposefully waiting to break in and surprise her. How I wanted nothing more than to reveal myself to her and simply jerk off my nine inch cock until she forced me to stop. I could not think of anyway to proposition myself to her. I could not wait any longer. The house was tiny, and empty and I lived with just my mother. It was always just us. She wandered the house everyday with nothing but short shorts on and a tank top with no under garments. Her nipples always staring me down. I was driven mad by my urges. The day I gave in and barged into her shower was the day everything changed.

I was rock hard, the nervous feeling and equal excitement gave me an erection any woman would jump on if not knowing who it was attached to. I got naked and opened the door as the steam pushed its way out of the room. I called out "Ma" as I saw her silhouette turn to open the curtain.

With no hesitation my mother opened up completely, revealing her glistening breasts and slicked back hair.

"What in the world are you doin Scotty!" She exclaimed as she looked down at my hand stroking my large penis.

"I can't stop Ma" I said as I stared at her breasts.

The look of shock on her face I'll never forget, but even more so her hesitance to cover herself. I had no choice but to walk up to her and fondle her large double D breasts and slap my penis on the side of her hip. My mother took a step back and gasped. "Scotty!" She exclaimed while trying to catch her breath. As she pulled away she grabbed my penis, as if to control the situation. Before I could blink I had already begun to thrust into her hand. I started to groan and nearly beg.

"Make my cum mommy please, I need to."

At that moment I could not believe what happened.

My mother squatted down and thrust my throbbing member into her mouth, so deep she gagged and forced herself to hold it in the deepest part of her throat. I cried out "oh my God." What made matters worse was that I could have sworn she was saying the same thing, but all I could hear was her muffled and guttural groans. My mother angrily started to thrust her face into my lower belly and make a very aggressive sound. I felt ashamed but the feeling was not anywhere near enough to overpower the raw animalistic urge that overwhelmed me. If I could describe it in any way, it was as if my mother was trying to choker herself to death with my penis. My cock was going so deep into her throat that a bulge could be seen in her esophagus. I could hear my mothers cries, and I could only assume they were of ecstasy as she was doing all of the work. Within the first 30 seconds I felt my testicles tighten and before I even knew what was happening, my mother squeezed my balls and engulfed me as I came into her stomach. I had such panic in my blood that as soon as I had nothing left, and my mother could not hold her breath any longer she yanked me out of her and I immediately ran out like a coward. I was in such disbelief! My mom had taken me with her mouth so hard and fast! I had fell into my bed, which was in a room adjacent to hers. 15 minutes later I hear the shower turn off. I gathered myself and slipped on my boxer briefs to approach her about what just happened.

As I approached the door to the bathroom once again, I could hear nothing. I felt I needed to apologize.

I slowly push the door open and to my shock I see my mother, sitting at the edge of the tub, rubbing baby oil over her breasts and staring me dead in the eye. I had no control of my erection again as this look she gave was piercing.

"So you like to fuck mommy do you?"

"I have heard you talk in your sleep for 3 years now."

My stomach had made its way into my throat, as this information was making my head spin. Had she known this whole time?

My mother then got up and made her way to me and pulled my cock out of my underwear. It sprang out and nearly slapped her in the face. I'll never forget the words that came from her mouth.

"This is wrong, and never to be ever spoken of."

"If you can do this, I will make your dreams come true Scott, but only to empty your system."

My mother than pushed my penis aside and continued to walk past me into her room.

We both went to sleep in our separate beds.

I could not sleep though. Had she meant what she said? And if so, why? If she meant what she said, did that mean I had free reign to purge my urges?

The clock had struck 4:00 A.M. and I was restless. I got up, still in shock, this surreal feeling that I was in a long vivid dream overwhelmed me. I had to put my mother to the test. After all, if this was a dream, this may be all forgiven right? Something came over me, and I became like an animal, only wishing to plunge my juices into this forbidden shell. My mother's bedroom door was cracked and I could feel heat coming from her room. This was all too real and it was all happening so fast. I dropped my boxer briefs at her door and went in. She was lying down, naked and with a subtle red glow had lit just the oily curves of her sleeping body dimly. I was so nervous yet depraved. I was determined to not let this go to waste. My mother's vagina could clearly be seen as her leg was draped over the other, in a very sexy position. I gently grabbed her ass and loved so much how it fit perfectly in my hand. By perfect I mean, I had her cheek nestled in my hand and she still had so much ass that jiggled and could not be contained by just one hand. As I moved her butt I could hear her pussy make that sought after sound. The sound of stirring Mac and cheese. I thrust my cock into her and she gasped. It was as if my penis had woken her very abruptly. By the time I pulled back for my second thrust she looked over at me with a level of disgust, yet eagerness. She knew how to make this as naughty as possible.

"You fucker!" She quietly shouted at me.

"I'm going to piss on your cock if you don't stop." She groaned.

I had now built up a full head of steam and was making her ass clap loudly with my hips. The sound of the oil subtly aiding to the skin on skin contact sound. My mother started to scream loudly, as if she was trying to get our neighbors to hear. As her screams hit a peak I could feel her squirting on my penis. She was not just squirting, but relieving herself on my balls. I leaned over to cover her mouth and she gagged herself with my fingers. I loved the feeling of her piss on my genitals. In the heat of my primal experience, I also began to relieve myself. It felt so odd at first but once it had gotten to its full stream, it was unlike any feeling I could express. My short deep stroked had her shaking and I could not control what happened next. I began to cum, and as I began to pull out, I stopped myself just at the entrance. I pulled the tip of my cock out and shot my load into her from less than an inch away. Thrusting back into her in between breaths.

As I stand at the edge of her bed, still erect, my mother moves over to position her mouth on me again. I could not bear the pleasure as she forced me into her throat once again. I was shaking at the knees. As she finished up she told me to go to bed.

"I will see you very soon In the morning son."

She spoke as if nothing happened. As if she had repressed all her aggression in an instant.

Life moved on and everything was normal for a few days. We had this unspoken tension, as if she was trying to make me believe it didn't happen, that it was all in my head.

On the 4th day, as I come in from work, I notice my mother is in a night gown. This gown was a dark, blood red, and silky. It was short, short enough to see she was not wearing anything underneath. The first thing I saw when I opened the door into our home, was her. She was bent over, on all fours, scrubbing the floor.

"You're home late." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You are supposed to come home exactly at 5:00 p.m and fuck your mommy."

"I am?" I asked in completely confusion?

"Yes, you are to come straight in, and shove that dirty fucking cock into my pussy until you fill mommy up."

I was in disbelief, she was commanding me.

I saw the look in her face and immediately "upped the ante". I pulled out her titty and smacked it right before sucking it as hard as I could. This breast was the epitome of perfection. I could nearly cum just looking at it.

Mother groaned deeply, almost a grunt. I noticed she had one of her sex toys out on the table. She saw me look.

"Give me that" she said, right before grabbing a large dildo and squatting down on it where we stand. She simultaneously, and damn near professionally pulled my cock out before I could blink and angrily once again stroked my cock with her throat, drooling heavily on it. She was moaning deeply as she was bouncing on her dildo while suffocating on me. The drool was so heavy it spilled onto her breasts and I quickly rubbed it all over her nipple. Time was moving so slow and fast at the same time. I started to cum, guilt free. I was fucking my mothers face and throat now as I shouted,

"Im fucking cumming mommy." I filled her mouth as she pulled away, coughing. She managed to keep my load in her mouth. As I pulled out of her mouth she drooled my cum onto her breasts, and still having enough to spit into her hand. I leaned back, astonished. My mother was rubbing my cum on her tits, and massaging it into her dripping pussy. This drove me wild and I maintained an erection. Seeing this made my mother continue to blow me while cum was still oozing from me and around my dick.

"Does mommy want me to open up her asshole?"

I asked. She got up and bent over the recliner that was a few feet away. I could see the dildo still inside of her. Her ass looked so good. I couldn't believe this was what my life was like now. My mother began to slap her asshole with her fingers. Spreading cum all over her self. In between her butt cheeks, smothering her holes. Her groans were so deep, it felt so wrong, but so right. I walked up to her and pushed my cock into her asshole, watching my cum act as a lubricant. The sounds her holes made as I stuffed them, enough to make any sane man wild. I pounded her as long as I could. I'm between her interrupted breaths, she managed to tell me something.

"Ever since I heard you cum in your sleep saying my name."

"What?" I asked, as I stopped fucking her. She looked back at me as turned over half way.

"Ever since I heard you cum and say Mommy"

"I have been fighting the urge to taste it."

"I can't deny you anymore baby."

This made me feel safe. My mother was looking deeply at me as if, this was to continue forever.

"From now on, you don't hold any cum from me. This is our secret."

My mother continued, "anytime you need to cum, you must force it on me." "When I am sleeping, when I am cooking, whenever." "I'm never off limits and I'll always have on these easy access clothes. I know you love fucking mommy's ass."

I stiffened up at my new responsibilities, and my secrets. With that said, I whimpered and grabbed my mom's hair and began to fuck her mouth and throat as if it was her pussy.

"Yes" "YES, YES" my mother screamed while muffled from my cock. You could hear although muffled that she said next, "Fucking cum for mommyyyyyyyyy." Followed by high pitched squeals. The slurps she made had forced me to cum. I pulled out of her mouth and as I began to cum she opened her mouth and made sure it made it into her mouth. She had a routine now, to transfer as much cum as she could from her mouth to her vagina and asshole. All while keeping eye contact with me, even when I couldn't. As you can guess this was all so overwhelming. I can not deny it though, this secret life, the irresistible pleasure, remains constant in me now. At least twice a day, I cum into my mother. She explicitly tells me to do so. Most days now, I either am woken up to her throat, or I am entering her right before the sun comes up and she has yet to wake. It has been one year since that fateful encounter in the shower, and I do not see an end in sight.

TommyEuks
TommyEuks
13 Followers