My Nudist Step Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally said "Now, back to what we were talking about. No, I don't mean helping you sexually. Well, at least not with hands on experience with me. But, I can talk to you about a lot of things, including sexual things, and that will help you a lot. Okay?"

Mom continued by saying "I mean there are other things I can teach you like how to treat a woman and what a quality woman appreciates in a man. That stuff will help you take your wonderful personality to a new level. Women will be standing in line for you. I am going to help you make that happen. I will also teach you what to look for in a woman so they don't fool you. Some women are very deceptive. Guys are pretty naïve with that stuff. If you listen to me, I can help you with all of these things, including increasing your confidence around women."

She continued by saying "I will teach you how to take that sweet personality of yours and make women want to chase after you. I am not talking about "playing women" for your sexual advantage. I am talking about using qualities that you already have, then adding some more that I will teach you, so that you have lots of women to pick from to find your special person."

Then she said "I have allowed you to see me completely naked today. We have laid next to each other naked and have enjoyed looking at each other. This was never in my plans to do, to be naked with my step son. But I can tell that you are enjoying it a lot. Plus, I have to admit, I have enjoyed seeing your naked teen body, too. If all of this helps us be more open with each other, then so be it."

I waited patiently for her to finish everything she was saying. Then I said "Wow, Mom. Any teaching you want to give to me will be wonderful. Plus you are right, I have loved seeing you naked and I am just as thrilled you have enjoyed looking at me. Thank you for telling me everything you just told me."

My precum was flowing out of my cock all over Mom's bed. Her body was so beautiful laying there naked next to me. I wanted to rub on her so bad, but Mom was right, I should always treat women with respect. I was determined not to change that just because I was very horny right then.

She and I kept stealing glances at each others bodies as we talked. She smiled a lot and so did I. We could see in each others eyes and facial expressions that we were both enjoying the moment.

Mom finally said "You know your dripping precum all over your father and I's bed?"

I said "Yea, I can't do much about that. This has been the greatest turn on in my life."

She got up to go to the bathroom to get a towel. As she did, I looked at every part of her body. She was so hot. Her tits were beautiful, her ass was gorgeous, her pussy was sweet. When she returned a few moments later, she helped me lay a towel on the bed so my precum dripped on the towel.

I finally continued our previous conversation by saying "Well, I would prefer the hands on experience with you. But, Mom I greatly appreciate everything so far."

She said "Good. That is the right attitude to have. That will always get you farther with a woman than forcing yourself on them. So, good job, hon."

She said "Now, I am going to give you a special privilege. I am going to let you rub all over my body anywhere you want to rub - front side or back side, for about 5 minutes or so. Do it slow and sensual. Sensual touching is always the best, at least it is with me. I will teach you how to touch me. If you learn how to be sensual with your touching, most of the women you meet are going to love it. Understand this, that I am rewarding you for how sweet you are. And, to be honest, your sweetness and openness have highly turned me on. So, have at it. This is your once in a lifetime opportunity to rub all over me."

Then she took my right hand and brought it to her pussy. She said "Feel how wet I am. This is how you want a woman to respond to you. If you treat her real good, you will have this effect on a woman. If she gets wet like I am right now, you are doing something right."

My fingers totally enjoyed the sticky, but smooth slick feeling of her wet pussy. It was such a turn on to me to know that I had that effect on her. Plus, I loved how a wet pussy feels. I thought I was going to cum right on the spot.

Mom kept changing what she looked at. She would look at my facial expressions, then watch what my hands were doing to her. You could tell she did not mind this at all. She was actually loving it. And for me, I wanted to do a great job, not only to learn about how to treat women in the future, but also I was hoping she might some day let me do this to her again.

I continued rubbing her pussy, and she moved her fingers on top of mine to guide me how to touch and rub her in the right spots. I watched her fingers closely, and then would look up at her face and smile. Every time I did that, she smiled a sweet smile back at me. It was a very special time.

After a couple of minutes of her guiding me on how to rub her pussy, she closed her eyes, and started getting into the moment of what I was doing to her. Her breathing increased and she started making moaning and whimpering noises. She said "Keep playing with me, son. You are doing it right. Enjoy yourself because you have me so fuuucccckkkkking hot right now that I am about to cum." Then she said "Suuuuccccck on my tits while you rub on my puusssssy."

I did exactly what she asked me to do, and started rubbing on her tits, and sucking on them. She guided me on what felt good on her. She taught me how to suck on her tits and massage them in a way that highly turned her on. She even guided me on how soft or hard to suck, and how to massage them with my one hand while my other hand played with her pussy. I bet it wasn't two more minutes and she had her first orgasm. She grabbed my hand and held it still, as she stiffened up her body and jerked from the orgasm. She was breathing hard and barely was able to say "Just let my body enjoy it. Oh, god, this feels so good. Don't move your hand."

I watched her body shake. It was so hot to watch. After a minute or so, she said "That felt wonnnddderrrful. Oh my gosh. Wow! Very good, son. You just gave your first orgasm to a woman.

Wow!"

Then she continued by saying "This woman ain't done yet. So, let me teach you more. A woman can have numerous orgasms depending on the woman. Most like at least 3. Make sure you always let them rest a minute or so after each orgasm, then start rubbing on her pussy some more. You may have to change your rubbing technique slightly each time you give her another orgasm. Her hot spots sometimes change slightly from orgasm to orgasm. I will show you what I mean. I want 3 orgasms from you. Understand?" She was looking at me and smiling big.

I said "Yes, mam. I am your little private play toy, ready to give you your next thrill. And, for the record, no matter what our day to day life is like after this, or whether we ever get to be naked together again, I will be thrilled to give you an orgasm anytime you want, anytime you are ever in the mood. You don't even have to touch me. I love doing this for you. I will become your private play toy to give you orgasms anytime you ask."

She said "Wow! Now that is a good attitude. See? Women are going to love you. I may just let you do that when your Dad is out of town. But, never bug me about it. I will decide. Just get it out of your head that it will happen. Okay?"

Then she pushed my body down toward her pussy and said "Now its time to teach you how to lick pussy. I will use my hands to guide your head to my hot spots. You just keep licking."

My tongue felt awesome on her hot, wet pussy. I loved how it felt on my tongue. I let her guide me, and after a couple of minutes, she also taught me how to finger fuck her while I licked her. She had her 2nd orgasm in about 5 minutes, or less.

After letting her enjoy that orgasm, she looked down at me and said "Wow. Hon, you are going to be really good at this. I can tell. This is unbelievable. I can't believe how good you are at this for your first time. I may not be able to handle saying no to you. Make me so happy that I want it all the time, okay? That is your goal with any woman. Make her so happy when you play with her that she wants this every day, or at least many times a week. Okay, now let's do it one more time as I guide you again."

I licked her pussy, rubbed it, and finger fucked her to her last orgasm in about 3 minutes. When she came, it was the strongest orgasm of all. She stiffened up her legs, moaned loudly, and said "Fucccckkk!" Her body shook, as she shoved my head away from her pussy. She laid there, with her body jerking, and with her smiling, and she even started laughing some.

She finally said "Wow, wow, wow. You are going to end up being one of the best pussy eaters out there. Okay, I am going to reward you. I want this twice a day, every day, until your father comes back home. I want it in the morning, and then at least one other time before we go to sleep. Your Dad will be gone another 5 days. You and I will be naked every day, and you will eat my pussy twice each day. Got it?"

I said "Ready and available at anytime. Thanks Mom. You are the greatest."

Then she said "Now let me give you your first blowjob. I want your cum in my mouth."

She bent down and started massaging my balls with her fingers, as she opened up her mouth and slid it down over my cock. It felt so warm and wet. I could not believe how wonderful her mouth felt on my cock. I did not make it 2 minutes before I was shooting my cum down her throat.

When she was done she said "Okay, help me cook supper and then afterwards do the dishes. Be good to me every day over the next 5 days and I may just let you sleep naked with me each night. See, how a woman rewards her sweet man?"

I said "Yes. But, I don't mean to sound arrogant, but this isn't hard for me to do. This is who I am. Your comments just reassure me to always keep treating a woman right."

Mom was extremely horny the rest of the evening. She kept rubbing her hands on me, hugging me, playing with my cock, and rubbing my ass. She would even straddle my lap and tell me to play with her titties. I had my hands all over her and she did the same with me. We just enjoyed each other's naked bodies.

When we hugged, her big tits felt so wonderful pressed against my chest, and my hard cock felt wonderful pressed against her belly. When we hugged, many times she would reach down and stroke my cock and I would reach around her and rub on her beautiful ass.

When we did the dishes after supper, she took suds from the dish water and started throwing the suds at me, or would rub it on my body. She would laugh as she did it. She was like a teenager. She was so playful with me, as I was with her.

Apparently, when I played with her earlier, I had lit a fire in her that I could not put out, nor would I have wanted to.

I was seeing her act in a way that I had never seen before. She, literally, could not go 5 minutes without having her hands all over me. I was continuously hard and leaking precum on a regular basis. She would even occasionally kneel down and lick off the precum from my cock, or when I was sitting, kneel between my legs and lick it off and then say "Yummm. I love how you taste."

Mom and I eventually made it into the living room. We were laying all over each other on the couch as we never had stopped touching and rubbing each other. Dad finally interrupted us when he called around 6:30 pm. Mom sat up to answer the phone, and I started to get up and walk away so they could talk. Mom grabbed my hand and pulled me back down to the couch. She sat me down on her right, as she talked to Dad. She put a finger over her lips to motion for me to be quiet. She had one of her hands on the phone, and the other hand reached over and started stroking my cock. She would look over at me and smile from time to time. It was a facial expression like she was saying "We are sneaky, and having fun."

At one point she pushed me onto my back, so that my head was on the arm rest, and my feet were toward her. My legs were bent up and my feet were on the couch. She positioned herself between my legs, and started massaging my balls with her right hand while her left hand was holding the phone. Her fingers felt so good on my balls. I could have laid there for hours and let her do that to me.

Finally, she looked over at me and motioned with her mouth the words "I am going to try something different." I shook my head "yes."

Her fingers worked their way down to my asshole. Then she motioned quietly with her mouth again, the words "See if you like this."

It felt different, as she rubbed all around my asshole, but at the same time, it actually felt good. I smiled and she smiled back as if to say "We found something new that you like."

She then took her finger and wiped off some of the precum from my cock, and used it to rub on my asshole as lubrication. She was slowly working her way inside of my asshole, a little at a time. As I got used to her finger being about an inch inside, she would then wiggle it around, then slide it out and use more precum. Then she would push back inside a little farther. She kept up this process until she had half of her finger inside me. Then she started finger fucking my asshole. It actually felt kind of good.

When she looked over at me I smiled at her. She gave me a look like she was asking if it felt good. I smiled back at her and nodded my head "yes."

I could hear Dad talking on the phone about various things. Then after they had talked for about 20 minutes I heard him say that he was tired and was going to go to bed when he hung up. Then I heard him ask Mom "Are you getting horny?"

Mom said "Yes I am. I am about to use one of our fantasies to help me cum."

I heard Dad say "Do it. Use your favorite fantasy about a teen. Fuck yourself with your dildo and think about doing a teenager."

Mom said "It would be so hot to do that in real life someday."

Dad said "You know I would love that, because you have heard me say it many times before. It would be fine with me if you want to do that. If you get the opportunity even when I am not around, go for it. Just make sure you tell me about it later on."

Then I heard him say "Maybe you should tease Mike some, let him catch you naked, and see how he responds. That would give you some masturbating material."

Mom said "Are you serious? You have always told me to be careful about being a nudist around him."

Dad said "Yes, but if you remember, I always laugh when I say it. Plus, you and I have role played about him many times, and you always love it. It makes you so hot."

Mom said "True, it really does."

Dad then said "Look, I have to do these 6 day trips about once every 3 weeks, for the next 6 months, or so. I have never had to do these before. I hate being away from you. But, we need some way for us both to continue having sexual fun. As for you, I honestly I don't care if you are naked around Mike. Go for it girl. It isn't like he is your real blood relative. It is true, you are just like a Mom to him, and in fact more of a Mom than his real Mom. But again, it isn't like he is a regular blood relative. So, if you want to thrill him, I don't mind at all. Just see how he reacts to you when you do it."

He continued by saying "You could also consider sitting down with him and telling him you are a home nudist and then asking him if he would mind if you were naked in front of him. If he responds well to that, tell him that you don't mind if he joins you in it. Why would he not want to see your naked body? I have seen the way he looks at you. i guarantee you he wants to see you naked."

Mom said 'Hmmm, you sound very serious about this, like you really don't mind."

Dad said "You are right. I really don't mind. In fact, I not only don't mind, I actually want you to do it. Do it for me, if not for any other reason. I want you to do it. How clear is that?"

Mom said "Wow. Okay, I will figure out a way to make this happen. But, what if it turns into touching? What do you want to do about that?"

Dad said "Do anything with him that you want to do. Just make sure it doesn't damage our relationships. Make sure you communicate about it all with him. All 3 of us are very close. I don't want this to change that. So, if something happens, make sure he understands that it must never change our relationships."

Mom said "I will do that. You know what? I am going to try it as soon as I get off the phone. This conversation has made me so horny."

Dad said "Call me in the morning and let me know what happens. I am going to get off of here and masturbate thinking about it, then get to sleep. Goodnight, hon. I love you."

Mom said "Goodnight, I love you, too."

Mom laid the phone down, and had a stunned look on her face. She said "Did you hear any of that?"

I said "Yep, sure did. I heard it all."

She said "Well, I guess I really shouldn't be surprised, because it has been a fantasy of ours that we have role played many times. But, this time he is telling me to do it. Almost begging me to do it, then he wants me to tell him all the details about it tomorrow. Wow."

I said "Mom, I will make sure I never change my view of you and Dad. Tell you what, I will just follow your lead in this. You are in charge. That way, it will insure that nothing ever gets out of line with you and Dad. Whatever you want is fine with me, okay?"

She said "Perfect. That will make this work very, very well." Then she said "So, you enjoyed your asshole being played with?"

I said "It was different, but the more you did it, the more I liked it."

She said "Well, always clean your asshole for me real good every day. Then I will play with it for you. I am betting you will also like it licked. Your Dad loves his asshole licked and played with. I even fuck his ass with a strap on."

I said "That one surprised me. You fuck his ass, and he likes it?"

She said "He loves it. I will lick his asshole and finger fuck it with 1, then 2, then 3 fingers. When I have him loosened up real well, then I fuck him. A guy's asshole has a lot of sexual nerves around it. I am surprised more guys don't realize it, and want it played with. I think they are too homophobic to be open about it."

Then she said "Let me show you something." She reached for my hand and guided it down my cock, then under my balls, and all the way to my asshole. Then she said "Notice how you can feel the hardness goes from your cock all the way to your asshole?"

I said "Gosh, I never realized that.'

Mom said "See why the asshole is so sexual? It is an extension of your cock.'

I said "Well, everything you have done to me, I love. I am open to try whatever you want to try. Are you ready to have your pussy licked?"

She said "No, I want you to fuuucccck the shit out of me. I want your cock inside my pussy. I want you to cum in me, than I am going to teach you something new."

I said "Like what?"

She said "I want you to eat my pussy with your cum in it. In essence you will be eating your cum out of me. I know it sounds gross, but it makes me orgasm big time. I will cum fast, and numerous times, when you do that to me. Even though it is weird for you to eat your cum at first, you will get used to it, and you might eventually like the taste of your cum.

Your father now loves doing that to me. He has learned to love eating his cum out of me." Then she said "There is so much I am going to teach you, boy."

I said "You are in charge. I will follow your wishes. Remember, I am your fuck toy. Whatever you want, whenever you want it."

She said "That is a dangerous statement. You have no idea what I might ask you to do."