My Nudist Step Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said "Mom, I trust you, and know that you will love whatever you ask me to do, so that is enough for me. If you love it, I will try it. And, who knows? I might love it too."

Then she decided to test me a little. She said "You have no idea, son. No idea."

I said "Okay, give me an example."

She said "Well, there are some things I have never done with your Dad, that I would love to try. For example, what if I would want you to find a teenage friend, and then I tell you to suck his dick for me?"

I said "Wow. I didn't expect that one. Gosh, Mom."

Mom said "See? You never know what I might ask you to do for me."

I said "Did you say that to test me, or would you really like to see me suck a teen's cock?"

Mom said "I would love to watch two teenage boys do whatever I asked them to do, including sucking each other. I think it is an ego thing. Just knowing 2 teenage boys, who would never do such a thing on their own, would do it for me because they were so turned on by me that they are willing to do whatever I asked them to do. What a hot thought!"

I said "You know what, Mom. I would gladly do that for you. And, you know why? Because you are that hot, and it would be worth doing it for you. Besides, after seeing all the cocks jerking off online, I kind of wondered what a woman experiences when she sucks one. I would gladly do that for you. I might even enjoy it once or twice."

Mom said "Wow!"

Then there was about a 10 second pause as if Mom was thinking about it. Then she said "Wow" again, and another long pause. She finally said "We have to do that one very soon, even before your father comes back home. You have no idea how hot that sounds to me. It is highly turning me on right now just thinking about it. Wow."

She was smiling like she had lots of thoughts in her head about what she will be doing with me. She finally said "Fuck the shit out of me, boy. I need my son to fuck my pussy. I want to feel my son's cock inside of me and I want his cum to fill up my pussy for me."

I said "I love how you talk dirty to me."

I pushed her on her back, spread her legs wide, and slid my cock inside her wet pussy. It felt so warm and my cock slid easily inside as a result of her being so wet. It felt awesome. I pushed in slowly until I couldn't get any more of my cock inside of her. Then I held that position for a few seconds, then slid out slowly. I was smiling at her the whole time I was slowly fucking her. I kept this slow pace up for several minutes, as I savored how good she felt.

She smiled and said "You are one, fucking, hot, teenager. I almost wish I had you and your Dad for the rest of my life. I would fuck the shit out of both of you."

I kept fucking her slowly. She actually had a fairly tight pussy. It gripped my cock very well. In fact, she would squeeze her pussy as my cock slowly went in and out. It felt like little hugs on my cock.

After about 5 minutes of slowly fucking her, she reached around me and grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me hard toward her and started pushing her hips up toward me. I saw what she wanted, so I started fucking her hard and at a faster pace. She came in a matter of seconds. I could feel her pussy pulsating on my cock during her orgasm. I did my best to wait on her to finish her orgasm, but the feeling of her pussy pulsating on my cock was almost more than I could handle. But, I somehow made it through it without cumming.

She said "Wow! That was nice. I usually don't cum that way. Gosh, I love you. I knew you were a sweetheart, but I had no idea you would be so much fun to fuck. I am just about hooked on you."

I shoved my cock hard into her as I continued to fuck her. I only lasted about a minute before I exploded my cum inside of her. She let me finish cumming, and then said "Now lick my pussy for me. Make me cum 3 times while you lick me."

I slid down between her legs and started licking her like she taught me earlier. She went nuts as I did it. She was out of control. She was squirming all over, panting, and finally said "God, I love this. I love it when a man eats my pussy after cumming in it. Eat me, baby. Eat your cum out of Mommmy's pussy. That's it son, eat Mommy's pussy for her. I need it so bad, son. Oh, yesssss, eat your cum out of Mommy's pussy."

She came within a couple of minutes. I stopped licking her for a minute or so, and let her enjoy the feelings of her body. Then I went back to licking my cum out of her. She came a 2nd time in about 3 minutes, or so. Then, on the 3rd time she came quickly again.

After the 3rd orgasm, she pulled me up to her, and we started kissing for the first time. She had her tongue inside of my mouth in seconds. Her tongue felt so soft and good in my mouth. I got hard again in no time. So, I slid my cock back inside of her pussy while we continued to french kiss. I fucked her hard and fast as we continued the french kissing. Our hands were all over each other like two teenagers fucking for the first time. It was so intense that I came again in about 5 minutes. Of course, she made me eat my cum out of her again.

We stayed in each other's arms for a good hour, or so, just rubbing all over each other's bodies and moaning. Mom kept saying sweet things to me. It was the most intimate time of my young life.

She finally said "You have no idea how much fun I have had playing with you, and how much fun you are about to have for the next 5 days. But, our assignment tomorrow is to find another teen to play with. Not sure where we will find him. We will probably have to go to a motel in another city because I do not want any local teens knowing who I am. But, I am so anxious to watch you suck a cock. I cannot wait. Now come upstairs and sleep naked with me."

We eventually fell asleep in each other's arms. Mom called Dad the next morning before he left his motel room. I guess Dad was jacking himself as Mom told him the details on the phone. Mom said he came hard. She also said he was thrilled, and told her to fuck the shit out of you every day. Then he said I have to to tell him the details of each day.

Mom and I's sexual relationship had just started, and those sexual thrills and the thrills of learning with Mom over the upcoming week were to become incredible experiences ...