My Number Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bedroom was actually pretty cool, but we were both covered with sweat; it was like we had run five miles, at a dead sprint the whole time. I was just plain exhausted, and so was Dave. Normally, I'd have wanted to take a shower before falling asleep when I was this sweaty, but that didn't happen; we both just fell asleep, holding on to each other, the way we were.

I woke up earlier than usual, since we'd fallen asleep earlier. Dave's bedroom stank of sweat and sex, and I just had to get up and shower. Dave came in when he heard me start the shower, and after I got in, I heard him take his morning piss. I wasn't offended in the slightest, and couldn't see him through the shower curtain, but it brought a smile to my face that he felt comfortable enough to do that while I was in the room. Then he stepped into the shower with me, to make sure my back got clean. :)

After everything else was done, I grabbed my new razor, to shave my legs and pits. Dave smiled, and yeah, he noticed that I hadn't yesterday, and didn't try this morning, to shave my pussy. He was still smiling, so I figured that yup, I was going to let it grow out. Heck, I hadn't seen myself that way since high school and, from what I could tell in the showers in Blanding Tower, I'd be in the minority; almost all of the girls I had seen on my floor shaved themselves bare.

"Oh, dear boyfriend of mine," I said, "I really hope that you have some clean sheets around, 'cause we sure funked up the ones on your bed."

"I've got another set, but, you know what, I think that I'm going to buy us some better quality sheets this afternoon. God, it's wonderful waking up with you!"

I thought so, too, but I kept it to myself. There had been so many times that I had come perilously close to saying those three dangerous words. I just had to keep things light-hearted, but I could feel myself, getting in really deeply with this man. I loved it, but, to tell the truth, I was still scared shitless.

The morning was a lot cooler than it had been, down into the upper forties. Since I didn't have a fresh change of clothes here, Dave offered me one of his flannel shirts. I rolled up the sleeves a bit, and tied the shirttails into a knot at my waist, giving it just a hint of bare midriff. Of course, the shirt was too big on me, but it didn't look bad at all, and the outfit would have been perfect if I'd had my hiking boots with me. Still, with one of Dave's insulated vests and his flannel shirt, I looked just like I'd gotten dressed out of my boyfriend's closet, which was exactly what I had done. That looked, and felt, really sexy to me.

Fortunately, my tablet was fully charged, so I was good for class without all of my books, and we walked over to the Student Center for a bite of breakfast before class. It felt so, so good, simply walking and holding his hand. More than just good, it felt right, it felt the way things should be.

Dave's first class this morning was in the Whitehall Classroom Building, which isn't far from the Student Center, while mine was further away, in the old Journalism building. It was an accounting class, and how it wound up there, I have no idea, but that's where it was. I walked up to the second floor of the Classroom Building with Dave, gave him a quick kiss before heading out, when I whispered into his ear as I was leaving, "I love you, Dave."

12