My Number Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, by the way, I am sleeping here tonight, so if you want to screw Eric, you'll have to do it in his room."

"Well, that's kind of good, 'cause it gives me an excuse."

"Amanda, you don't need an excuse not to fuck a guy. If you don't want to, then you don't want to, and that's all the reason you need. I mean, you don't somehow owe him sex."

"Good, Lord, Marcy, that boy sure has changed you!"

The rest of the day went uneventfully, thank goodness, because I had the cramps for most of it. I didn't have much for dinner, because I wasn't hungry -- I never am when I'm cramping up -- and I actually got some work done. Dave and I talked and talked over the phone, until my battery was almost dead, and we set up meeting at his place around two in the afternoon to get ready to go camping. He told me that the forecast was for it to get down into the forties overnight in the gorge, so bring warm clothing, but not to worry, he had a nice warm sleeping bag. I liked that part, even though I was concerned about my being on my period.

I was asleep when Amanda got in, with the fluorescent clock saying that it was after one AM. I just grunted a bit, and Amanda got into bed in the dark. In the morning, I asked her, "You been out with Eric?"

"Yeah, but nothing too special. We chatted a while, then went over to the frat house and played video games. It's kind of obvious that he wants to show me off as his 'girlfriend,' but I'm not exactly his girlfriend yet. Still, I did get Eric to just take me walking. I bet we did four miles, up the old neighborhoods east of campus. There's this street called Transylvania Park, all residential but still mostly student apartments, with a big, wide grassy median in it, complete with park benches, and we sat there and talked and kind of made out, but not real hard. When we got back, his roommate was there, and since you were here, there wasn't any chance of doing more, but that was better anyway. There's actually a chance, but I decided that I'm just going to take things slow with Eric, and I told him that. He knows my reputation, so I guess that kind of surprised him, but who knows, he's actually kind of nice. And heck, just jumping in to bed fast with the hotter guys hasn't worked out into anything worth keeping, so trying something different can't hurt."

"Well, I can't really say that Dave and I took it slow, now, can I? But it sure has worked, anyway. But I've got to get into the bathroom, 'cause I'm about to overwhelm this tampon!" With that, I grabbed my shower caddy and a towel, plus a new tampon, and headed for the bathroom.

I got in there, peed and changed my overflooded tampon, and then brushed my teeth before getting in the shower. I hadn't been in the shower long, when I heard it: about three girls and their overnight boyfriends came in to hit the showers with me.

12