My Number Ch. 06

Story Info
I find out what Dave's fantasies are.
5.3k words
4.77
18.4k
18

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OMG, I had just told Dave I'd marry him! What the Hell was I thinking?

But we were both so overjoyed that we were jumping up and down and hugging and kissing on the dock, when my foot slipped and Splash! we both wound up in the river! It was only around four feet deep, but the bottom was muddy and slippery, with some rocks and old waterlogged sunken tree branches, as we scrambled to get back on our feet. It was also early October, and the water was just freaking cold!`

Dave was terrifically worried about me, but there was no real danger. He had to grab for his glasses, which he very nearly lost, and there was mud and some old long grass in my hair. As soon as I got over my surprise, I just busted out laughing at the whole thing, and that relieved Dave a whole lot; he started laughing too, once he realized I wasn't hurt or pissed off. It was a little bit too high to climb back on the dock at the end, so we had to wade our way back to the riverbank, with our shoes sticking and sliding in the mud bottom, to get out. Once I was out, I stripped off my blouse to wring it out, but all that I had on underneath that was a thin, white wife-beater tank, and Dave stopped laughing for a minute while he was enjoying that wet-t-shirt show. I don't really do coy well, but I tried giving him a shy smile while he was enjoying the scenery.

"Nothing you haven't seen before," I teased him, and pulled off the tank to wring it out as well. Dave pulled off his shirt, to wring it out as well, so I walked up to him and we enjoyed a mutually bare-chested hug and kiss. There wasn't anybody else in sight.

Still, it was October, and if it was warm for October out in the sun, the riverbank was shaded by a heavy row of trees, and it was just plain cold standing there, soaking wet. We pulled apart after a couple of minutes, put our wet shirts back on to hike back up to his parents' house. I know we looked a sight, soaked, muddy, messy, and walking arm-in-arm laughing our asses off.

"Uh, aren't you supposed to take your clothes off to go skinny dipping?" Dave's mother asked us as we got into the yard part of the farm. She had a twinkle in her eye, which told me that she might have gone skinny dipping in the river herself a few times. We laughed all the time we were telling her how we fell off the dock, but neither of us mentioned getting married at that point. As happy as Dave was, I guess he figured out that it was a bit too early to mention that to his parents.

Mrs Parker made us take off our muddy boots on the porch before she'd let us in her clean house, and then we galumphed up the stairs to Dave's old room and stripped down; I guess that nobody was surprised when we did that together. There wasn't anybody else upstairs, so we ran to the bathroom naked, to take showers.

This was an old-time bathroom to match an old-time country house, with a shower rigged up to use with the big claw-foot tub. It was absolutely gorgeous, but it was too awkward for two people to shower together. Dave was a perfect gentleman, and was brushing his teeth while I showered. Once I got out, I asked, "We enough of a couple that I can use your toothbrush?" Yeah, like he'd have said no!

Dave still had clothes there, but of course I didn't have anything for myself. I'm four inches shorter than Dave, but even with that, girls tend to have longer legs than guys. None of his jeans were going to fit me, being a mile too big in the waist, but he had these bib overalls in a drawer, and they were perfect. I mean, they were huge on me around, but the length worked out perfectly once I shortened the straps a bit. Dave pulled out a flannel shirt for me, but I teased him some more by pulling up the bibs with no shirt at all.

Oh, man, I think that I stumbled on one of his secret fantasies, because he got this look of absolute sexual hunger in his eyes when he saw me like that. Naturally, I had to play with him a bit, asking in as sweet and girly a voice as I could manage, with such an innocent look on my face, "Do you think that this is OK?"

With that he hugged me and bore me right down on the bed, but, despite how turned on he was - and I was - we knew better than to screw in the afternoon in his parents' house. If we were going to spend the night, I'm pretty sure that his parents wouldn't say anything if we slept together, but this might have been a bit much.

So, I undid the straps, and pulled the bib part back down, and put on this red plaid flannel shirt Dave had gotten out for me. Dave was skinny for a guy, but the shirt was still huge on me, both around and in the length. I pulled the bibs back up, rolled up the sleeves, and did my best to comb out my hair; I'm used to using a brush, not a comb.

We picked up our wet, muddy clothes and headed back downstairs, where Dave put our stuff in the washer. If he was going to wash and dry our clothes here, that meant we'd be staying at least another two hours, but it was really a lot of fun. Dave had some old sneakers here, but all there was for me was a pair of his sister's flip-flops that she had. I could wear those, but her regular shoes were a different size from mine. Mrs Parker broke out a Scrabble board, and after that we played several games of hearts, which Dave and I lost spectacularly, since his sister kept doing blind double nil bids. Then, once, after the next hand had been dealt and his sister once again bid blind double nil, she got up to go pee and we messed with her hand. She came back, we were all sitting there with straight faces, when she picked up her hand, looked at the cards, and said to her boyfriend, "We are so fucked." Then we all busted out laughing again.

It turned out that we didn't spend two more hours there, but almost four, not leaving until around nine in the evening. Our clothes were dry and folded, but we left on what we were wearing. I did give his sister back her flips, which made walking out to the car on the stone driveway not a lot of fun, but then Dave just scooped me up and carried me, over-the-threshold style, the rest of the way to his car. He's skinny, but this boy is stronger than he looks!

Dave had to run back to the house for a second, to get the leftovers we were taking home, and, since it was dark in the car, I decided to surprise him. I quickly stripped off the flannel shirt, and then pulled the bibs back up again, to ride back to Lexington that way. When Dave got back into the car, he just stared for a moment, a huge smile on his face.

Well, Dave was turned on, and I was turned on, and I just knew that we'd never make it back to Lexington without spending some time stopped on the side of the road. We had just turned onto state route 82, heading for Clay City and the entrance to the Mountain Parkway, when he pulled off onto this long driveway to a dilapidated, abandoned house. Turning off the engine and the lights, Dave got out of the car, went over and opened my door, took my hand and gently tugged me out of the car. The driveway was a bit rough on my bare feet, and it was definitely cool outside, but he didn't take me into the house the way I thought he would. Instead, he walked me to the front of the car, started kissing me there, and then undid the straps of the bib overalls.

Oh, my God, did he surprise me! The bibs were big, and fell down to my ankles. Since my panties had gotten soaked in the river, I was going commando under the bibs, which turned us both on, and we were both ready to go. Dave then turned me around, bent me over onto the hood of his car, and just took me from behind. No foreplay, no going slow or shy, he just plain took me, shoving his cock into me with one thrust. I guess it's a good thing my period had ended, and I wasn't wearing a tampon anymore!

Holy crap, this was good! I was so turned on that I came in about a minute, maybe less. Dave was like an animal, a savage bull, and he was just pounding it home. Less than a minute after my orgasm, another one built up in me, hard and fast, and I was literally screaming as he screwed me. An occasional car would pass on 82, and I'm not sure that no one heard us, but at least no one stopped. Dave had been gripping my hips, pulling us together hard, when he let go of them and grabbed my arms, pulling them back behind me. He had me completely helpless, not making love but just plain savagely fucking my brains out.

My third climax came, and I was screaming again, when Dave let go with his nut, roaring out something incomprehensible, holding my arms, pulling me back against him hard, almost painfully hard. When he finally got control of himself enough to let go of me, I stood up, overalls still around my ankles, turned around and put my arms around his neck. I was kissing him and smiling and said, "I'm wearing these overalls a lot more if this is what it gets me." He smiled - I think; it was pretty dark out - and said, "Hell, yes!"

We got ourselves back together, got back in the car, and got back on the road. "So, what about the bibs turned you on so much?" Of course, I was still wearing them without a shirt, hoping that I'd get the same treatment when we got back to the apartment.

Dave seemed kind of reticent, not sure he should answer, so I pushed him harder. "C'mon, you can tell me. I won't get mad."

"OK, fine. There was this girl, Ellen, in high school, kind of the school flirt, and I saw her out once, wearing just the bibs and nothing else, out with a couple of guys, and it really turned me on. I've kind of fantasized about that look a lot ever since them. And I might have looked at a couple of sideboob sites since then, looking for the same thing."

"Oh, you naughty, naughty boy!" I teased him. "Did you jack off to that stuff?"

"Marcy!"

I was laughing hysterically at that point. "Oh, come on, Dave, everybody masturbates sometimes. I want to know what turns you on, especially if you're going to give it to me like you just did."

He was still kind of nervous, endearingly so, when he admitted that yes, he had fantasized about this Ellen girl when he jacked off, and he had often fantasized about fucking exactly the way we just had. Turned out that he had fantasies about screwing outside, where there was a chance to get caught.

I had a wicked, wicked thought. "So, when I told you about those guys showing up in the shower Friday morning, do you wish that it had been you instead, and that you had ravished me in the shower, where anyone could walk in and catch us?"

Dave got quiet at that one, and that was all that I needed to know that the answer was yes. "Does this mean that you're into sharing fantasies?"

"What? No. I mean, not if by sharing you mean two guys and one girl or something."

"So, just getting caught, and maybe watched?"

"Well, maybe, but obviously I've never done anything like that. Why, have you?"

Uh, oh, I just realized how badly I had fucked up! I just gave Dave a real opening to ask about my past, and it was a past I did not want to be too explicit about. This was the real quandary: I knew that I wasn't going to lie to him - that'd be a rotten way to start off an engagement - but I was unsure of just how much of the truth I wanted to tell him.

OK, that's not true: I didn't want to tell him any of the truth. All of my fears about him backing off once he found out just how many guys I'd screwed before I met him, fears which had subsided a bit, came racing back into my brain. But, I had no choice, I had to answer. "Well, yeah, I've been caught before, and watched. And yes, it turned me on at the time, but I already told you, getting caught in the shower the other morning didn't turn me on, it kind of annoyed me."

Dave didn't say anything to that, and all of a sudden, I was worried sick. But, damn it, he did ask me, so I forged on ahead. "You look like that really bothers you. Please, Dave, please, don't clam up on me, tell me what you're thinking." Oh, dear God, I had to push through with this, but please, please! make it turn out all right.

"Hell, Marcy, I knew that you had been with other guys before, and that's just the way it is. I decided early on that you were so wonderful that I was OK with that, and just had to accept it to keep you, but every once in a while, I worry that maybe I'm not measuring up to other guys."

"Oh, Lord, Dave, you measure up, you really measure up! You and I are great together in bed, if that's what is bothering you, better than anybody else. And you know why? Sure, part of it's because you're just plain good, but the more important part is that I can feel your love for me, feel your respect for me. You are just so different from any other man I've ever known."

I forged on, fighting back the tears. "You know what, Amanda and I went to that party, looking to get laid, and it was Amanda who did me the greatest favor ever, pushing me toward you. I figured that it'd be another drunken night but once we started talking, once we were getting to know each other, I was just immensely attracted to you because you were honest, you were being you. Dave, I was stone cold sober when we made love that night, and I haven't touched a drop of alcohol since then, and this has been the most wonderful time in my life. I love you, Dave, I love you so much." By that time, I was crying, really crying. I had bared my body for him before, but this time, I was baring my soul.

We had just turned on to the Mountain Parkway, headed toward Interstate 64 back to Lexington, and Dave pulled us off onto the shoulder. He looked at me, and he had tears in his eyes as well, and just said, "I love you, Marcy, with all my heart. Please, please, please, don't ever leave me!" He reached across the center console of his car and hugged me and I hugged him back, and I thought, thank God, we survived this crisis!

We got back to the apartment - our apartment? - around quarter 'til eleven, getting lucky and finding a good parking place right in front of the building. I grabbed our clean clothes out of the back seat, and Dave got the leftovers out of the trunk. It was late, and dark, and I didn't bother putting the flannel shirt back on, which made Dave smile.

The stuff got put away, and we were tired and ready for bed. I wasn't horny at all, not after having been savagely fucked on Dave's car hood a couple hours earlier, and he wasn't either. This, to me, was the real test of how he felt after the discussion in the car. Naturally, we were naked, we always slept naked, but what I wanted to see, what I had to know, would be shown by how David held me, cuddled up to me, at night.

And then I knew that he still loved me. Dave moved up against me, caressing my face lightly with the backs of his fingers, lightly, softly kissing my lips, not persistent, not desperate or needy, but just gently, with the barest hint of satisfied passion. He fell asleep while whispering that he loved me. Everything was right, everything was perfect, and I was never more in love with this man than I was right then.

Monday came too, too early, and we both had 8:00 classes. I hadn't had any homework for the weekend, so all that I had brought to Dave's as far as school was concerned was a notebook, pen and my iPad. I knew that I'd have to get back to my dorm room, to pick up more stuff, and see what I needed to move into Dave's apartment, our apartment, over the next week or so. Hey, that'd give Amanda the whole room to herself.

At any rate, Dave and I met around noon, to head over to Blanding. We weren't going to grab everything, or we'd have taken his car, but there was some light stuff I wanted to get. Up the elevator to my floor, the sixth, and then down the hall to my room. I opened the door, and caught 'em: Eric had Amanda on her hands and knees, fucking her hard from behind as I walked in!

OMG, I laughed and backed out quickly, pushing Dave out of the room. He had a huge grin on his face, as we backed into the hall and closed the door. "Well, you told me that the dorms could get kind of wild," he said, still grinning from ear to ear.

"So, I suppose you'll want to fulfil your ravishing me in the shower fantasy now," I said to him. Now I was smiling, and I'd have done it, too, but he simply kissed me and told me it was just a fantasy. A minute later, Amanda opened the door, wrapped up in her robe, while Eric was frantically dressing. I kind of felt bad that I had interrupted their tryst, and I apologized profusely, but I still couldn't help smiling. Eric was pushing his way out of the room when I told him, "I'll be staying with Dave tonight, so you two can finish what you started later." Eric turned red as a beet.

At least Amanda wasn't so upset or embarrassed. She was actually laughing about it as she invited us back into my own dorm room. It turned out that she had already gotten her rocks off, and it was only Eric who was leaving frustrated. Amanda and I both laughed like crazy over that, and Dave sort of did, but I could tell that he was uncomfortable about having interrupted them.

"Oh, don't worry about it," Amanda told him. "It wasn't our first time anyway, and he'll get over it. Since you aren't staying tonight, I'll have plenty of time to make it up to him."

"So, what's going on between you two?" I had to ask.

"He turned out to be a pretty decent sort, and like you said, he treats me with a lot more respect than the guys I'd been seeing. I hadn't really planned on it, but we went to the football game, had a nice dinner afterwards, and then just came back here and talked a bit. Eric was still kind of clumsy, desperately trying to figure out how to get me into bed, when I just told him not to worry about it, and took him to bed myself. He turned out to be pretty decent in bed, not like my best ever, but more than good enough to make me happy." We giggled about that, with Dave just sort of sitting there feeling like he didn't belong in the room.

So, I told Amanda that I had decided to move in with Dave now, rather than waiting until the end of the semester. She knew that it was due, at least in part, to the shower incident of Friday morning, and then she told me that she gave Eric his Sunday morning fantasy by dragging him into the showers. Eric loved it, not only because he got an eyeful of a couple of other girls, who didn't seem to mind, but because he was showing off that he had slept with Amanda. A couple of glances over at Dave, and I noticed: he was getting hard in his jeans thinking about that. I looked over at him, smiling, and asked again, "You sure you don't want to have your fantasy fulfilled?"

Dave was so funny! He was hardly ever tongue-tied, even that first evening we met, but he sure was now. He didn't want to try public shower sex, and at the same time, he did, but, in the end, he passed on the chance. Too bad, because I was getting hotter and hotter thinking about it. I grabbed some of my books, and put some other clothes in my backpack. I promised Amanda that next time I'd text her before I showed up, so that we wouldn't frustrate Eric again. After we got out of Blanding, we laughed all the way back to the apartment.

Still, I had a nagging worry in the back of my head. Yeah, I had offered Dave a chance to fulfill one of his fantasies, but was I being too much of the Old Marcy, and forgetting the Marcy I wanted to become to be Dave's wife?

We both picked up a bunch of homework from our classes today, and that meant after leftovers for dinner hitting the books. At 8:00, I found out Dave's guilty pleasure: he liked the show Supergirl on TV, and I could see why: Melissa Benoist is a hottie, and she's playing a woman who's both strong and feminine. Dang, that's what I'm trying to be! My hair's not quite as long as hers, but it's close, and I'm much more definitely brunette. Our figures are pretty much the same. I teased him and asked him if he wanted me to get a Supergirl costume he could rip off of me. He turned fifty shades of red at that question, and I just laughed at him and kissed him. Man, he's just so much fun!

12