My Number Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday afternoon, we took Dave's car over to Blanding and got most of my stuff. Us having one apartment next semester was going to be a lot cheaper, but while I didn't have a ton of stuff, what I did have was enough to make the apartment kind of crammed full. I had a lot of clothes, really, more than I needed, and shoes, and books, and electronic gadgets, and a full make-up case - which seemed weird, since I'd just quit wearing the stuff since I met Dave - and, most useful, a lot of towels. I even had a rat's nest of chargers and cords. We spent half the evening just getting things put away. Now all of my one chest-of-drawers worth of stuff had to fit in Dave's chest-of-drawers, and that was already pretty full. The one closet was crammed full, and even the linens closet was packed.

Dave showed some skills I didn't know he had, when he removed two receptacles from the wall and replaced them with receptacles which had standard receptacles on the bottom, but two USB charging ports on the tops. That got rid of the clunky converters for the power cords. What he did looked simple enough to me, but he knew what he was doing and explained the whole process to me while he was doing it.

I got thinking about that a little while later. In explaining what he was doing, and how this stuff worked, he was showing respect for me again, showing confidence that I could understand it, learn it, and do it myself if I had to in the future. Would any of the guys I'd known before, the ones who thought I was just a piece of pussy, have ever thought of me as being capable of doing anything but fucking? I knew just why I loved this man so much!

Dave called his mother on Wednesday, and told her the news, that I had moved in. Just hearing his side of the conversation, it seemed like Mrs Parker was in no way surprised. Dave told me that his mom insisted that we were to spend Thanksgiving with his family, and that I was expected to bring my mom over as well. My mom already knew that I was planning to move in, but I called her to let her know that it had happened, and that Mrs Parker expected all of us for Thanksgiving dinner.

I guess that was fitting enough, since we polished off the rest of the turkey leftovers for dinner!

We'd been so busy with me moving in and getting homework done that we hadn't made love for a few days, and I was starting to get really horny. Dave obviously was, too, because he was playing grab-ass with me a bit more this evening. I hadn't been dressed particularly sexy, hadn't really done much of anything to tease him other than running my fingernails lightly across his shoulders, but that was all he needed to get him ready to go. I walked back into the kitchen to get a drink, when Dave moved behind me, simply put his hands on the hem of the sweatshirt I was wearing and started pulling it up. I lifted my arms up over my head, and Dave pulled it up and off of me in one motion. I hadn't been wearing anything under it, so I turned around to press my bare chest up against him, pulling his head down for a deep kiss.

Then I did something I hadn't tried with Dave before. I'd given him head before, but always in bed. This time, I just sank to my knees, in the kitchen, then unfastened and pulled his pants down. His cock was already hard, and aching to be released, and then I took him in my mouth. We hadn't made love since Sunday evening - if him ravishing me on the hood of his car could be called making love - and he had a full load waiting for release. It wasn't going to take long, especially when I put my hands on his ass and pulled him all the way into my mouth; he was loving it, and quickly emptied his balls into my mouth. I just kept on sucking him, swallowing all of the evidence, until he was literally shaking at the knees. When I finally stood up, I did something I'd always wanted to try, but something no other guy I'd been with would ever have liked: I kissed him full on the lips, pushing my tongue into his mouth. I wondered if Dave would back away from that, but he didn't.

And now it was my turn! I pulled my pants down quickly, hopped up on the kitchen table and said, ordered him really, "Eat me."

The man had a naturally talented tongue, and it wasn't long before the salt and pepper shakers on the table were rattling, as he was on his knees, with my legs wrapped around his head, pulling him in tighter as I soaked his face with my juices. After three days, I had a really intense orgasm built up inside of me, and I let it all out on Dave.

Holy crap, that was good. That might have been good enough to do me for the night, but I could see that Dave's cock was recovering as fast as a 19-year-old's manhood ought to recover, so right there, on the kitchen floor, I pushed him down on the ground and sat down on him, hard, taking him inside me deep in one quick motion. I wasn't making love to him this time, I was just plain fucking him for all that I was worth.

But, as hard as I was slamming down on Dave, he had just cum a few minutes ago, so he was ready for the long haul. Dave took charge at that point, telling me to stand up and bend over the kitchen table. Oh, man, this was awesome, just like the other night, and it wasn't but a few more second before Dave was behind me, slamming it home. My tits were smashed against the table, and my arms stretched out, holding the other edge, when I saw it: the girl who lived in the next building, whose kitchen window faced ours, had turned out her lights and was standing at her window, watching us. It was a bit hard to see, but it looked like she had her hand down her pants.

Oh, man, that turned me on so much, and I started coming and coming, more than I knew I had in me. "Dave," I gasped, "fuck me harder and look out the window." He looked up, and I guess he smiled, but then he started slamming into me even harder, roaring out his climax as he blasted it into me. He was holding himself into me so hard it almost hurt, and I smiled and waved at the girl across the alleyway. Whoever she was, she disappeared from the window quickly.

Dave and I disentangled, laughing and kissing and being silly, and I asked him, "So, how do you like having your getting caught fantasy fulfilled?"

That embarrassed him, but he admitted that he liked it, that it turned him on seeing her watch us. "And here I thought that you were just an innocent young boy," I teased him, "and now I find out that you're just a dirty-minded guy." I had my arms around his neck, my lips an inch from his, just to make sure he knew I was joking with him.

We cleaned up, and headed for bed. The next morning, that was time for making love slowly, light-heartedly, seriously, just everything a girl could want in the morning, could want forever. Dave was so slow with me, so gentle, and it was taking me a while for my climax to build, but when it finally washed over me, it was the most wonderful feeling ever. I had been a little worried about us getting engaged so quickly, but after this morning, I wasn't worried anymore. The conversation touching on my past, the quickness with which this relationship had developed, all of my worries just vanished, and I knew we'd be married forever.

12