My Number Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some mornings, when I saw my lover like this, I just had to wake him up to make love to him, but this morning, this morning I was just completely happy and so, so satisfied. Last night had been awesome, and I reached back to pinch my ass, to see if it was still sore from last night.

Nope, my butt was good to go, and I kissed Dave lightly, then got up to start the day. Even though we both had 8:00 classes, I was up early enough to do something special, so I went into the kitchen, still naked, and started some homemade biscuits, from scratch. I'd picked this up from Mrs Parker, and had gotten pretty good at it. I preheated the oven, and was just sliding them in when I noticed our neighbor in her kitchen, smiling at me. I was naked, and when I saw her, she smiled and waved. I was tempted to stay and show off a bit more, but I only had the twelve minutes it would take the biscuits to bake to grab a shower. Still, I left the light on and the Venetian blinds up.

By the time I was out of the shower, our neighbor was gone from her kitchen; I didn't mention to Dave that I had seen her this morning, or rather, that she had seen me. We were out the door, and walking up Stone Avenue toward campus, when my phone rang; it was Amanda.

12