My Number Ch. 12

Story Info
Springtime.
3.3k words
4.72
14k
12

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dreading taking this call, but really, I couldn't not take it. "Hi, Amanda, how'd it go?"

"Oh, my God, Marcy, it was amazing! Eric asked me if I still wanted to be with him, and I said yes, and then he told me he loved me! Can you believe it? I practically raped him after that, and it was amazing, really good, and I still can't believe it. He spent the night with me, us just laying together, holding each other. We had to scramble and pull the sheets over us when Naomi came back, and Eric started to get up to leave, but I wouldn't let him, I told him he was staying right where he was. Naomi didn't mind, and actually she kind of showed off a bit, though I think she was showing off for me rather than Eric."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. She never mentions guys, and she's cute enough that guys pay attention to her. Sometimes she'll be walking around the room in just a thong, not like she's changing or anything, but just staying like that. Last night, to get ready for bed, she turned her back to us, but stripped completely naked before getting into bed. I couldn't say anything, 'cause Eric and I were naked, too. She pulled the sheet up over her tits, and started reading, before she finally turned out her light. I know that Eric sure liked it, and I wasn't about to bitch about him looking, not after what I'd told him.

"Of course, Eric likes the showers on our floor, and I'd been mostly avoiding taking him in there, but I was happy to do that this morning. He's up in his room now, getting ready, and then we'll head out for breakfast together before class. But I'd been dreading this for so long, and everything went better than I could've ever hoped, and it's like a huge weight has been lifted off of me."

Amanda was kind of breathless after all of that, because the words had just poured out of her, so now I had a chance to talk. "Well, that's great. Y'all want to get together sometime?"

"Sure, sure, love to. Oh, that's Eric at the door. Bye!"

Dave had heard only half of the conversation, so I told him what had happened, and he seemed genuinely glad about that.

Things kind of fell back into the old routine, of eating, studying, sleeping, cleaning and, of course, making love. Dave didn't make any move to spank me again, and while it was fun that one time, I didn't push it; I figured I'd keep that in reserve just to mix things up a bit. We caught our neighbor watching us a couple more times, and Dave enjoyed that more than he let on, though for some reason he was far less eager to watch her. I thought it was kind of hot, but Dave didn't. I saw her outside the building again, and waved to her, but she didn't seem interested in talking, so I left her alone.

Eric and Amanda were getting along really well, and seemed to be getting closer all the time. Now that she'd unburdened herself, and wasn't continually worried about it, they were able to enjoy themselves a lot more casually.

Monday, March the 6th, was a special midterms day for those professors who gave midterm exams; some of them would give two 'hour' exams instead of a midterm, and this semester I wound up with more midterms than hour exams. I got pretty worked up over studying for them, but Dave was pretty even-keel about the whole thing. He kept up with his work, but never really seemed to stress out over things. I guess that as long as he kept up every day, midterms were really fairly easy for him.

And I guess it worked for him. While he had a 3.6 his freshman year, he had pulled down all A's last fall, and was on track to ace out the spring as well.

It looked like living with Dave was helping my grades, too. I had just a hair over 3.0 my first two years, and figured that was going to be the case all the way through, but I got three A's and 3 B's for the fall semester. I guess it was that I was studying when Dave studied, and not blowing off any work. Add to that I'd completely dropped the party scene after meeting Dave, and there were no more hung-over Saturdays and Sundays. I knew that I'd have to get a summer job - we both needed summer jobs! - and I hoped that if I had a strong spring semester to go with last fall's grades, I might be able to get a summer job with a bank or financial institution, and make something better than minimum wage.

Right after midterms - and despite my worrying about them, I aced them all - Amanda called: Eric asked her if she'd go home with him over spring break, meaning go home as in meet his parents and stay with him for the week. OMG, that's usually the kind of thing that the girl pushes for first; Amanda had that boy reeled in, hook, line and sinker.

Dave and I visited my mom and dad for spring break; it's not like we had the money to head for Florida or anything. I'd talked to my mom a few times, and she and dad were doing pretty well again. There had been a couple of tense moments, she said, when old fights cropped up, but they made it through them. She said that there were times when things were like in the old days, before the divorce, when they just sort of moved together, meshed together like it was all natural again.

Mom was being very careful not to give my dad even the slightest idea that she might have been out cheating again, always accounting for her time. She hadn't been messing around at all, and made sure that she never came close to even flirting, which was hard for her, because mom was a natural flirt. They were glad to see us together, to see us happy, but I think I was even happier to see them together.

We had one big task to get done during spring break: I had to find a wedding dress. I knew what I wanted, something soft and satiny, nothing tightly constructed, more like a white evening gown than a wedding dress, something off the shoulder but still something simple. That would have the benefit of being a lot cheaper than a traditional wedding dress anyway, and we needed to save money. Traditionally, the bride's family is supposed to pay for the wedding, but the bride's family wasn't wealthy by any means, though things weren't as tight now that mom and dad were back together. Dad had even found someone to take over the lease on his apartment, and that saved him $1,000 a month.

Of course, the wedding was going to be outside on the Parker's farm, so that meant no cost for the church or the reception; everything would be held there. The pastor of the Parker's church - it was only a quarter mile from their farm, an old, white clapboard country church - was donating the folding tables and chairs, and Dave's brother was building a platform and wedding arch for us; he already had all of the materials he needed, and could reuse them after the ceremony anyway, so that was no cost, either.

There were only two real expenses: my gown and the wedding flowers. Dad insisted on buying the flowers, and said that he could afford them. Dave's mom gave him the number of a good florist down her way, and he got everything ordered.

Mom and I got really lucky. Macy's department stores had done really badly over Christmas, and the chain was closing something like 63 stores, including one in Louisville. That left the Macy's in Oxmoor Center Mall still open, but prices had been cut pretty dramatically as Macy's was trying to rebuild its customer base. Not only did I find just the perfect dress for me, long and slinky, sophisticated and sexy without being over-the-top, for only $200, but mom found a perfect dress for herself, and it was only $129! Finding the right shoes in my size was a bit of a pain - I'm tall, and that means big feet - but finally I did, some strappy white sandals, with a four-inch heel, but a wider-than-stiletto heel; I needed that, just in case the ground was soft on May the 20th! I had thought about some sort of veil, certainly a wedding tradition, but, you know, I didn't need one. I wanted to march up to David with my head held high and proud!

And besides, it saved us money!

We had everything put in garment bags, because Dave wasn't allowed to see the dress before our wedding day.

There were other things to do, like wedding invitations. I don't know how many of my old friends will be able to come, since the Parkers' farm is like two hours away. And I've got to admit it: I've kind of lost touch with most of my friends from high school. It's been almost three years, and while some of my classmates went to UK, none of my real friends did, so the only times I ever had to see them was during the summers when I was back. We had fun then, spending a lot of time at the community pool, showing off just how tiny a bikini we could get into without having the cops show up, working on our tans, and teasing the boys, but really, we just drifted away from each other. I was sure that Hannah, my bestie from high school would show up, but even with her, we'd drifted too far apart for me to even ask her to be a bridesmaid and have to spring for a dress; her family was no better off than mine. I knew Amanda would be there for me, as my Maid of Honor, but, you know what, for a small wedding, I didn't really need a whole troop of bridesmaids.

Mom and I got back around six, and, holy cow, Dave and my dad were cooking dinner for us. It was pretty simple, just a pot roast, but dad was grilling some kind of flat bread to go with it, while Dave was cleaning up the kitchen. "Think we've got 'em whipped?" my mom grinned to me.

"Mom!"

Dinner was pretty good, and we spent the rest of the evening in the living room. The television was on, but nobody was actually watching it, as we were just talking about stuff. Most of it was unimportant chit-chat, but then I saw it: just sitting there, side-by-side, my mom took my dad's hand, quietly, without any fuss, but they were still sitting there, touching each other, like an old married couple should be. I had to hold back tears, I was so happy at that.

We spent four days at my parents' house. It was sort of fun, but just because it was spring break for UK didn't mean it was for my parents: they had to work every day. On Wednesday morning, we headed back to our apartment. We'd been caught up on our schoolwork, midterms having been the previous week. Dave had a major term paper, due at the end of the semester, but he'd already finished it. I don't know how he does that, since I always got mine done on time, but just barely on time. We had five more days off, and everything was done, at least as done as we could get it, with one exception: summer job hunting.

That was a big thing: we needed to make some real money this summer, and that meant something better than minimum wage jobs. Dave could probably get a construction job, but that's a bit more difficult for girls. I had my hopes set on a job with one of the banks or financial institutions, in keeping with my major; since I've only got a year to go, something like that would give me a decent start on a job after graduation. I updated my résumé, and got everything ready for both paper and electronic submissions.

School started again after Spring Break, and we quickly fell back into the same routines. Part of me was worried that we might be getting into a rut, but the other part of me was just wonderfully happy. One morning, when Dave had left for the library early, I ran into our neighbor across the alley. Well, maybe 'ran into' isn't quite right: I spotted her leaving her building as I was leaving ours, waved, and walked over to her. She had a bit of a darker complexion, and coal-black hair, like maybe she was Indian, or half-Indian, because while I couldn't see her cheeks reddening, she just had a really embarrassed look on her face, but she didn't walk away.

"Hi, I'm Marcy," I introduced myself.

"Mary," she said, still hugely embarrassed.

"I hope Dave and I haven't been a problem for you?" I was grinning, and knew it.

"No, no, not at all." She looked like she didn't want to admit watching us, but it was no secret, and she knew it wasn't a secret. Then she got braver, and continued, "I thought that maybe your boyfriend wasn't into it when he closed the kitchen shades that time."

"Well, I think he enjoys getting caught more than watching himself, but Dave isn't much into admitting his fantasies."

"OK, I understand that. Me, I like watching and being watched."

"Would you be interested in doing a favor for us?" With that, I talked to Mary for a couple more minutes, and she was smiling when we had to go our separate ways.

That evening we had supper a bit later than usual. I had started an oven roast a couple hours ago. The meat was expensive, but a roast like this would be food for three days, and we had to pinch pennies. It was dark out by now, and I had left the kitchen window and blinds open. The day had been warm enough, and the oven kept our non-air-conditioned apartment from cooling down for the evening. I had my back to the window, while Dave was sitting across from me at our small kitchen table, when suddenly he stiffened up, looking past me, and out the window.

Yup, it had worked! There was Mary, minding her own business, puttering around her kitchen, wearing a pair of bib overalls with no shirt under them. I knew that Dave had a weakness for that look, and it had gotten me well fucked a couple of times. The look really did work for me, because I'm so flat chested, but Mary had bigger boobs, boobs that pushed the bibs out very nicely.

Thing is, Mary was wearing the look a bit differently. She had only one strap done, with the other loose, and that left the bib falling down on her right side, and her tit completely uncovered.

"You like that, huh?" I teased Dave, whose eyes were locked on Mary's kitchen window. I stood up, smiling, as Dave got out of his chair. He took two steps toward the window, and then he turned, grabbed both my hands, pulled them straight up and pinned me against the wall, kissing me, kissing me hard. OMG, it was wild, and I was in heaven the first second. Dave was rough, and hard, and every move he made was with all of his strength behind it. It was the first time he'd ever done this, but he let go of my hands and literally ripped my t-shirt off of me. It was so wild, as he kissed my breasts, kissed them hard. I managed to unbutton and unzip my jeans myself, good thing, because they were good jeans, and I didn't want Dave ruining them.

And ruin them he might have! He then pulled them, and my thong, down, and pulled my left leg out of them, without a bit of gentleness, and then he just plain bent me over, my hands now on the windowsill, and took me, took me hard. It was so wild, and I was so ready and worked up that I was coming in seconds. I hadn't cut my hair since I'd me Dave, and it was now almost four inches longer than it had been when we met; Dave grabbed me by my hair and was pulling my head back as he rammed it home. I had to raise up straighter as he did that, and wound up with my hands on the window casing, and when I opened my eyes - they were closed most of the time - I could see Mary, watching us, with her right hand down the front of her bib overalls. She was staring at us, and I guess that Dave was staring back at her, but I couldn't see that. I was being pretty vocal, and Dave was grunting like a madman, and roared out his climax soon enough. Mary saw us, but anyone walking in the alley between the two buildings would have to have heard us as well.

"You set that up, didn't you?" Dave asked me about an hour later, once things had calmed down and we were both dressed again. He was sort of smiling, and sort of not, and I wasn't sure that he wasn't pissed off a bit, but what the heck, might as well tell the truth.

"You mad about that?" I was smiling as I asked him.

"Well, I don't want to make a habit of it, but no, I'm not mad. That was a lot of fun."

It was the middle of April when I got the call: Central Bank in downtown Lexington wanted to interview me about a job for the summer. Tuesdays and Thursdays were my short days in class, and we set up the interview for 4:00 PM on Tuesday the 18th. I looked through my closet, and I really didn't have professional interview clothes here. I had some better stuff back home in Shelbyville, and it would be cheaper to drive up there to get them, but Dave pointed out that I'd need more than just a couple of sets, and we ought to think about buying another professional outfit for me here.

Mom and I had found my wedding dress at Macy's in Louisville, where the store had a big sale going on, due to the chain closing stores and having a bad business year, so Dave and I decided to head to the Macy's in Fayette Mall, hoping that they still had some reduced prices. I had a couple of blouses here that were acceptable for a professional office, so I put on a nice white one - white goes with anything - to wear while trying on some business suits. All that I needed were regular jeans, but I'd need to check the pant length, so I dug through my shoes to grab my black pumps.

Well, holy cow, I hadn't even thought about this! I'd been wearing tennis shoes when I met Dave, and had stuck with regular shoes ever since, really without thinking. I put on the pumps, with their four-inch heels, really without thinking, and then stood up for us to walk out the door. I'm 5'9" and Dave is 6'1", so putting on the heels put me right at Dave's height. He was just staring at me, our eyes at the same level now, and there was a look of raw, sexual hunger in those marvelous blue-grey eyes of his.

"Oh, you like this, do you?" I teased him. He just smiled and got closer. I laughed, and put my hand on his chest and told him, "Later, tiger. We've got to get this shopping done first." Then we headed out the door.