My Obedient Streak Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
326 Followers

Bob launched the next ball, but my mind refused to stop imagining the view the guys at the bar had been getting of my twisting my bottom lewdly and my chest swaying from side to side as I operated the flippers and followed the back and forth bouncing of the little silver ball. Trying to keep my body still and concentrate on hitting the ball back into play was too much and the next two balls also went almost straight into the gutter. I'd lost!

Bob, laughed. "What're you getting all self-conscious for, Stacey? Don't mind the boys, I'm sure they're appreciative of your skills. Drink this down," he ordered. Nervously, I took the shot he was holding out and choked it down, coughing.

"Now, perhaps we need to help you relax a bit. I'll just stand behind you like this and put my hands on your waist like so... Your skin is a bit damp Stacey, maybe you're getting too warm. I'll just help you t get your groove back!"

The next game, Ed launched balls which I did my best to hit, but Bob's hands holding my waist at the bare skin above my shorts and below my shirt, slowly kneading my bare waist and belly, and nudging me around made it even harder for me to be coordinated.

Two games like that and two more shots, and I was getting really uncoordinated, and in the third game, even without Bob yanking my waist around, I lost miserably. My head was spinning and when he held out another shot, I mumbled, "I can't drink anymore..."

"No problem, Stacey, we'll just have you do a small forfeit!" said Bob. "It looks like you're getting a bit hot. Hand me your shirt, and let's get you cooled off a bit."

I stared agape at Bob, who help out his hand. He wanted me to take off my shirt! I looked around at the rest of the bar. All the men were leaning forward grinning, and I had no choice. Slowly, I untied the knot at my waist and undid the three buttons on the gauzy blouse, then slowly let the shirt fall open. Bob flexed his fingers, and I looked down in embarrassment as I slid the thin shirt off one arm and then the other and handed the shirt to him.

I shivered, and not only because of the breeze which I felt on my now naked back, but out of humiliation at the sight I must have presented the guys at the bar. There I stood at the pinball machine, wearing only a thin lacy black bra, my plentiful tits filling it out abundantly. I hunched my shoulders, trying to make myself smaller, but felt my tits swell out in front of me when I did that. I didn't know how to cover myself without angering Bob and Ed, and one of my legs involuntarily crept up as I hunched over, and my arms flew to cover my chest, my hands clasping my shoulders and my elbows crossed.

"Stacey!" Ed chided, "We'll have no false modesty, we're among friends here. We all, every man in this bar, only want to help you improve your pinball skills, and a forfeit is a forfeit. I want you to turn around slowly, and uncross your arms and place your hands behind you on the pinball machine. Now!"

My head felt blurry and I felt close to tears, but I couldn't disobey, as I knew that if I didn't do as I was told, it would be far worse for me! Slowly I turned around, and glanced up quickly, only to see that the men at the bar had left their stools and brought their drinks over to the table which was only about 5 feet away, and were sitting leaning forward and watching me intently, grinning with pleasure at my humiliation!

My arms were still crossed in front of me and I glanced sideways at Ed, who arched his eyebrows sternly at me. I had the hardest time forcing my arms to fall to my sides, they seemed to shoot back by themselves to try to cross in front of me again, but were stopped by Ed's stern warning, "Stacey!" I put my hands behind me on the edges of the pinball machine, which forced my chest up and outwards. I heard snickering and an intake of breath from some of the men watching as they got their first clear view of my black lace covered tits. I closed my eyes and felt my nipples harden and knew they could all see the my tensing buds through my gauzy bra.

Loud wolf-whistles broke the silence, and I even heard some delighted claps. I panted, and knew the rhythmic rise and fall of my full breasts which resulted was even more incitement to the crowd.

Bob's voice interrupted the loud crowd, "Folks, quiet down now. I know you're eager to show your support for our pinball princess who is willing to work hard at her game, even to the extent of shedding her clothing to improve her game, so her titties aren't as constrained, as you can see. But let's let out busty girl get on with her game, now, shall we?"

"Stacey, let's have another go now," Bob said, dropping some quarters into the machine. I hastily turned around, my naked back slashed only by the transparent back of my bra and the thin black straps over my shoulder facing the hungry eyes of my audience.

I heard the scrape of chairs as some of the men dragged their chairs over towards the sides of the pinball machine. I knew that they wanted to be able to see my lightly covered tits and bare belly, as I played. Ed launched a ball and I had to jerk my hands to the flippers as I almost lost the ball down the middle, but managed a save at the last moment. I almost forgot about how I was being watched as I tried to keep the balls in play. I knew I was swinging my lightly held breasts wildly, but I also was afraid of what would happen if I lost.

Which, of course, I did. I gasped and didn't move, petrified at what my "forfeit" would be. Bob, walked up behind me and instructed me, "Stand still, Stacey, I'm think you're still to constrained in your movements. Perhaps we need to loosen your clothing a bit more, hmmm.... What do you think, do you think your bra is still too tight? Do you think its preventing you from swinging your tits around freely enough to play?"

"No," I pleaded meekly. "Then," added Bob, "it must be that your shorts are too tight, I think, let's open them up so that you're not bound up!"

I felt Bob's hand on the front of my shorts, and felt him undo the button there, then pull zipper in front down all the way. I was frozen in place, immobile, as Bob pulled my shorts open and pushed the sides down to the crest of my hips where they clung precariously.

Ed once again fed quarters into the machine and launched a ball, and I attempted to keep it in play batting at it with the flippers, but as I did, I could feel my shorts slowly riding down my hips. A few more twists and the shorts felt like they were just barely clinging to me and suddenly I felt them slide halfway down my bottom. I tried to open my legs to make them stay up, but only succeeded in both losing the ball and catching them as they slid down to my thighs, baring my black pantied bottom. I knew that by keeping my legs open like this, the guys in the audience could stare between my legs, and I quickly closed my legs, only to feel my shorts slide down to my feet.

"Step out of the shorts, Stacey," ordered Bob. I slowly lifted each foot out of the puddled shorts at my feet. "Open your legs," he ordered, "wider." I obeyed, putting my feet a bit wider than shoulder width.

I concentrated on looking down at the pinball machine in front of me. I could almost feel the men's stares as they feasted on my exposed body. The backs of my naked thighs felt so exposed! I knew my lacy black panties were almost transparent and the prominent rounded cheeks of my ass were only lightly covered by the thin material.

Bob chuckled, "'Now then Stacey, I'm sure you'll be able to concentrate much more intensely now that you're not encumbered by those tight shorts. And the guys here will be only that much more glad to help you out. Who likes girls with nice round butts like Stacey's guys? Those trim thighs of yours could probably use some manhandling, couldn't they, Stace? How about that delicious little bottom of yours, peeking out soft and white under those panties?

"Is there anyone who'd like to help Stacey with some hands on instruction?" asked Bob. I could see out of the side of my vision a bunch of guys jumped up, but Bob picked just one and had him come over and stand on one side of me, while Bob stood on the other. Then Bob put his hand on the lower cheek of my bottom, just below my lacy black panty, and I felt his fingers give my plump rump cheek a pinch.

"Now, as Stacey plays out the points, when the balls come near the flipper on each side, we'll help her out by pinching her bottom to help pay attention to the ball."

The stranger's hand also cupped my ass. He gave my soft bottom cheek an experimental tweak as well. I felt the sharp pinch on the lower rounded part of my butt, and then felt the guy's large, rough textured fingers spread themselves over the lower curve of my bottom, his palm and fingers cupping the downward curve of that cheek, while his thumb fingers rested higher on my rump, over my panties. His thumb moved slowly back and forth, rubbing the lacey, delicate cloth over my barely covered ass cheek. He tested his firm handhold on my butt by squeezing my captive butt cheek between his strong fingers and giving my ass a little shake.

My ass has always gotten attention from guys. Ed, of course, loves to see it bared as I lay over his knees getting spanked, or have me lying face down on the bed with it pointed up while my face is mashed into a pillow, so he can smack it or give it a thorough feel. He loves to run his tongue over my reddened, smarting bottom cheeks, and suck and bite the supple skin there, usually while his fingers play wetly with my cunt, plunging in and rubbing my lips and clit while I writhe under him moving my ass on his mouth.

Other guys too, like the ones watching me now as I stand with my back towards them wearing only my black lace bra and panties, two mens' hands holding my bottom, watch me as I walk on the street, staring at my rear hungrily.

What gets them so interested is my athletic but feminine curves. My legs are long and slender, with full and womanly thighs, and my hips flare and broaden like a slender guitar to frame my twin peach-half, high rear, swelling full but firm. My butt cheeks have a gentle weight towards their lower curve sweeping outwards well above my thighs, leaving a gap between my thighs. If I'm wearing pants or shorts, the prominent swell of my vulva between my legs is distinctly noticeable. Even when I'm wearing a skirt though, guys are able to imagine from the spacing of the curves of my bottom how exposed and accessible my most intimate parts are.

The slim strip of panty lace covering the puffy parts between my legs would have peeked ripe from between my legs even if I'd had them modestly pressed closed, as I had until now. Having had to obey Bob's order to open my legs and standing there with them well apart, the twin, downward swelling halves of my pussy lips were displayed openly, covered only by the thin black panty gusset.

A part of me prayed I'd be able to at least keep the tiny pieces of lingerie giving me scant covering. Maybe Ed wouldn't allow Bob to make me stand totally naked in front of these strangers! I glanced over at my husband standing by the front of the pinball machine. My tipsy head reeled, as I saw his satisfied grin, and as he gave me a stern, amused look. It was totally obvious that he was enjoying my humiliation at Bob's hands and was going to let Bob do anything his perverted mind thought up to me without interfering. By the stern look he gave me when I looked up at him imploringly, I knew he wasn't going to let me off lightly.

My fear was confirmed immediately as he straightened up from where he leant against the pinball machine and walked over to me. He looked down at me, and one hand came up to pet my little mane of neck length blonde hair. He grabbed a handful of hair from the back my head and gently tipped my head up towards his face. Smiling cruelly into my scared, obedient green eyes, he said in a loud voice so everyone could hear,

"You've been a bad girl Stacey, and these nice men are being very kind to help you out. I'm sure those hands you feel on your lush little ass would much rather you not still be wearing your panties, so they could feel your naked bottom up properly. Is that what you want, eh? You want your panties pulled down so you can show your nude bottom to these nice men? Answer me!"

"No, sir...." I whimpered, my eyes widenening and my lips pouting in fear.

"Then you ought to thank them properly, rude girl!"

My voice quivered, as I said in a loud whisper, "Thank you... for... for... letting me keep my panties on..." Ed didn't seem satisfied yet, "...and for helping me learn pinball."

I felt both men strengthen their grips on my ass cheeks, excited by my fear.

"Now that's better, Stacey," said Ed, soothingly, "BUT... still, I think you ought to do something more for these kind gentlemen... hmmm... maybe as long as you're keeping those panties on so modestly, at least for now, we can reward them some other way."

Ed raised his free hand and brought it towards the middle of my back. As it came to rest on the clasp of my bra I shuddered, making a tiny movement to squirm it free of his hand. Ed commanded sternly, "Shh... quiet down you naughty filly. Your bra needs to come off so these fellows can see your big puppies!"

With a little twist, Ed expertly popped open the two eye hooks binding the twin transparent lace straps at the back of my bra, which popped open, the straps flying out and around. The cups of the bra pulled up on my breasts, not releasing them fully but letting the lower bulge of my breast flesh hang below the limp cups.

Like my ass, my breasts are also very full with their weight distributed below my big, upward pointing nipples. The base of each thick nipple bud is circled by a outward puffing, soft pink shallow cup of delicate areola, which blends into my milky breast skin. Below that, my breasts have a plump hang almost as if the tops of my breasts were smaller than the full lower curve, which is what hung bare beneath my limp bra, and which Ed's fingers came up and stroked.

His pitiless hand wretched my bra from its precarious hold on my tits, and my naked breasts bounced out free and un-obscured for everyone to see.

I hung my head in shame as Ed pulled the now useless, limp lacey tangle of my bra off my arms. He looked at the lingerie, warm and fragrant from my soft meaty breasts, and held it up for all the guys to see. He tossed it towards the gathered men, who lunged towards it as it arced slowly through the air, like dogs leaping for food. The tumbling bundle of lace fell into the lurching crowd of hands. A howl went up from the guy who caught it. Ed smiled and said ironically, "I guess you'll have to find something to trade for to get your underwear back before we go later!" A delighted laugh came from behind me, coming from the guy who'd managed to catch my beautiful delicate black bra, one of my favorite from my lingerie collection, and who was imagining what he was going to force me to do to get it back.

Now, with all these guys' attention on my bared, heavily hanging tits, Ed reached up and grabbed a fistful of my hair puling my head forward so I had to bend in and lean far over the pinball machine. I was forced to raise myself on tiptoe and hold my weight on my arms on the machine, and the two intruding hands on my ass took advantage of my stretched out position. One stroked my soft inner thighs between my legs, his palm gliding over my soft, delicate, sensitive skin, cupping the curve of my leg as he caressed up and down my inner thigh. The other hand groped my bottom fiercely. The stranger's bug rough hand easily cupped the entire ass cheek he was paying attention to, and I felt his strong grip grab the cheek and squeeze it, forcing the rounded half moon to stick out further and pulling my cheeks apart, which only made my pussy more evident and available.

While my legs and backside were being thoroughly felt up, Ed's hand came up to my chest and started his familiar ritual of groping my breasts. His hand cupped the plump lower curve of one bare tit and bounced the pendulous globe in his hand, then let the heavy boob slide backward out of his tilted palm until my fat nipple caught on the edge of his hand. His fingers closed firmly on the soft, delicate nub, and begin pinching and pulling my sensitive nipple bud. He liked to call "milking my puppies."

My nipples ached and became rock hard as they were squeezed and tormented roughly, then pulled hard, stretching out and then, suddenly released, snapping back puckered and firm, only to have Ed giving it the same rough treatment to the other breast.

He alternated boobs, back and forth, and explained to the rapt audience of voyeurs, "Gentlemen, you will observe, I'm sure, how our naughty young lady's plump tits respond to being give a good strong milking! See how her big boob gets flushed and pink and how tose darling pink nipples get hard and red, as they're pulled and pinched hard. You like that don't you Stacey? Shall we get someone to help with milking you, little filly? I think that you would like that; I can see by the way you're wiggling that naughty rump of yours, wagging your tail like a good doggy."

Of course, Ed was right, the rough treatment of my breasts and especially my sensitive nipples was making me squirm and I was shifting my weight back and forth, forcing my ass into the delighted hands of the two men holding it, pushing my bottom alternately back and forth into their palms.

"You!" Ed pointed to one of the men who was watching most intently as his hand worked over my tits, "Would you be so kind as to take over working out Stacey's tits for her?" I whimpered, as Ed ceded his place to a short stocky older guy with wide grin on his face who was breathing was quick and excited. Baldy, as I thought of him, immediately clamped his hands on both my breasts, pushing them into my chest. His hands were small, but strong and rough, and my breasts overflowed them slightly. As he squeezed my tits as if they were fruit he was trying to juice, I felt the sharp crescents of his nails dig into the soft sides of my swollen, aching boobies as he worked my pliant soft boobs. There was no tenderness in his touch, and the sharp pinching of his nails as he scraped my soft titties with the was accompanied by a dull ache from being mauled pitilessly.

Ed walked over behind me, and said, "Staceys tits seem to be in good hands, don't they? Bob, perhaps you can make Stacey's ass a bit more warm and welcoming for your hands?"

I froze, panting, as Baldy gripped both my nipples in his pincer-like fingers pulling my nipples towards himself. I tried to keep my bottom still, praying to keep the minimal covering of my lacey black panties, but fearing what was coming next.

I was right! The hands let go of my ass for a moment. I felt Bob grasp the sides of my panties, as he said, "Let's get these panties off your delicious ass Stacey, so I can warm you up good!" I felt my panties slide down the rounded curve of my bottom, exposing it totally, bare and helpless, as if I were a little girl! A moan went up from the collected mouths of the guys watching as they got their first totally unobstructed view of my defenseless, pale round naked bottom.

A moment passed, my panties bunched at my upper thighs, my legs open and my cunt on display, framed between my soft trim thighs. "Much better, Stacey, a girl's naked bottom looks especially delectable with her panties bunched up under it. Only one thing missing from your cute derriere, girl, and that's a bit of color." A very firm hand, big and rough, grabbed my naked left bottom cheek and petted it. I whimpered. The hand released my naked butt. Suddenly... SMACK!!! My ass cheek flattened and bounced, as Bob slapped it hard with his wide, open palm.

portersky
portersky
326 Followers