My Obedient Streak Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
320 Followers

"Owww!" I yelped, as the stinging spank spread a hot, sharp sensation throughout half of my girlish rump. Bob applied exactly the same treatment to the other half of my ass, SMACK!!! The twin burning embers at the crest of my ass cheeks flared like stinging nettles. I cried out, "ooohhhh!" and bounced up and down, while Baldy nestled my full breasts in his palms, squeezing and releasing rhythmically, as I pushed my tits into his hands in my eagerness to escape the hand spanking me.

SMACK!!! SMACK!!! "Oohhh....owww!" Two quick spanks followed on either side of my bottom. Bob, chuckled, "Now that's a nice pink tushy, girlie! Such a nice soft bottom to leave handprints on, don't you think?" SMACK! "You like getting spanked, don't you sweetheart?" he taunted, SMACK!, "I can tell by the way your bottom wiggles that you need your spanking baaadlly!" His fingers traced the curve of my warm, punished ass, caressing my soft quivery ass cheeks. "That's right, honey, stick it out!" I didn't move, and two more spanks landed in quick succession on my hot ass, harder than ever. I whimpered, and Ed ordered, "Stick your ass out, now! Stacey, or I'm going to whallop that naughty little girl ass until you can't sit down." I had to obey, and meekly jutted my bottom out.

Now both men grabbed my spanked ass and played freely with the punished cheeks of my bottom. Grabbing the meaty halves of my bottom they shook them to watch my butt wiggle lewdly, then stretched me open so they could get a good look at my hairless pouting pussy from behind.

At the same time, Ed, standing beside me grabbed my tit roughly around the base, taking it from Baldy's hand, and tipped it up towards Baldy's face. The old guy took the hint. Grabbing my breast again and squashing it to make the front swell around the nipple, he brought his mouth down onto the swollen nub. His tongue came out and flicked over the soft firm poky nipple. Enveloping it in his mouth, he ran his wet tongue over the entire aureola and sucked hard. I felt hot wet sparks at the tip of my boob. Baldy gazed gleefully into my eyes and popped my nipple from his mouth. He bared his teeth, grinning, and began nipping my sensitive nipple. Each time his teeth closed on my teat, squishing it, I yelped. Baldy liked hearing my whimpers of pain, and bit down on the reddened bud over and over again, "ow! ooh ... ow!" came rhythmically from me between gasps.

Between bites, Baldy squeezed my boob, plumping it and shaking it in front of his mouth, giving it a quick gentle flick with his tongue, the shiny trail of spit glistening over angry red nipple, then nipped it again. "ooooohh!" I moaned and started struggling.

"Quiet filly!" Ed commanded, with an admonitory spank to my ass. Baldy watched intently as I shook back and forth and reached out for my swinging unlicked boob, which he grabbed and pulled up towards his nipping bite, then began subjecting that breast to the same mauling and biting the had left the other slick with saliva and reddened.

"Ok, fellas, let the girl breathe for moment!" interrupted Bob, waving the guys away. The men's hands came off me, but not before each got in another good squeeze of girl flesh.

I looked down, and felt tears dampening my cheeks. Bob ordered, "Stand up straight Stacey, and slowly, turn around." I straightened, bringing my legs together, and whimpers made my shoulders shake. I slowly turned around. Breasts bare, panties pulled to my thighs, I was forced to show all the men watching my swollen, ivory breasts, the crests and nipples flushed from Baldy's rough suckling and groping, and I felt the men's stares fix on the V between my legs. A thin, well-groomed, strip of short dark blonde fuzz posed stubbily in my groin, from the long flat curve of my belly above, to my bare, peach half pussy lips below, the nub of my clit clearly visible, defenseless at the cleft.

End of Part 1...to be continued.

portersky
portersky
320 Followers