My Obsession Ch. 02

Story Info
A young gurl becoming a wuman.
2.8k words
4.62
17.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Languidly I woke up, both fascinated and delighted by the flash of my polished nails in the sunlight, the slick feel of the satin sheets along my smooth legs and body, making me feeling so feminine and alive. Sliding out of bed I stretched and smiled at how the babydoll nitie I'd slept in only stimulated and increased the feeling I'd awoken with. The slight soreness from losing my virginity last night didn't detract anything from it. In fact it left me looking forward to the next encounter.

I suddenly stopped and stared at myself in the dresser mirror. Was I actually the kind of slut I played at being on the adult line? Sure I talked about taking on all comers but was I now ready to actually do it? Oh Gawd was I? I'd never thought about it, never dreamed I'd actually have sex as a gurl. Not that I hadn't enjoyed it, wanted it or done a thing to protest against losing my virginity to a married man! I smiled at the memory then started to wonder again if I was the slut I'd been pretending to be.

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts, deciding to spend the entire Sunday dressed femininely, something I didn't do that often. Sure I dressed practically daily now but I had to dress male for a good part of most days and evenings.

I called home to say I wouldn't be over for Sunday supper. Then I had to quickly think of why when Mom asked. I used the same excuse, getting to know a new girl, with my friends when I cancelled the informal plans we'd had for that afternoon. (While I was being honest in a way; after last night I certainly was a new gurl, or at the least a very different one!)

After a long, hot, relaxing bubble bath I took my time doing my face and hair. I was in no real rush after all. Putting together just the right outfit to wear made me smile when I looked around the bedroom and realised I'd done just what my sister's always did; there were clothes tossed everywhere that I'd tried on and discarded! If I did like them I'd just gather them up and throw them in the laundry instead of hanging them back up. However my laundry wasn't done by mom anymore, so I hung them back in their closet; I had two I used to keep things separate.

Later when I went on the adult line I was more introspective and not as responsive as normal. I doubt anyone cared as they still enjoyed themselves. Then Kevin came online and mentioned he was sure he could set things up for next weekend if I still wanted to. I was at a loss.

He explained that on the drive in he'd mentioned he worked at the hospital as an orderly and had heard two doctors discussing a plastic surgeon using saline to temporarily increase breast size! Women could take 'em out for a test run, so to speak, if they weren't sure about having surgery. Didn't I remember, I'd nodded when he'd asked if I wanted to try it after all?

I did vaguely remember something like that. I'd been too dazed from our tryst for it to click fully home I guess. He went on to explain how it was a temporary thing, lasting a few hours or days until the body absorbed the saline, he wasn't completely sure which. For the time it lasted I would seem to have actual breasts and wouldn't need to stuff my bra! He'd read up on it more first, but was sure I'd enjoy it.

Of course I wanted to do it and have some real cleavage to display! The more I thought about it the more curious I became. What would it be like to have actual breasts? How long would they last? Would they become more sensitive? Could I wait a whole week? I'd have to but it was going to be a long week!

Early Friday evening Kevin came over. It wasn't something you could do in a farmer's field so I'd reluctantly given him my address. He had a huge smile on his face when he walked in carrying a backpack. I had on a short skirt, panties, nylons and a garter belt but was topless under a satin robe. Kev set up the disassembled IV stand and hung a bag then turned a chair for me to sit in.

I blushed and felt so self conscious about removing my robe. I never gave it a thought when I was dressed male but it was different now somehow; even more so with him watching. I found myself trying to cover myself with my arms.

Kev chuckled and told me to relax, he'd seen them before, even played with them a bit last weekend. I blushed even deeper but moved my arms down.

The needles didn't hurt when he placed them an inch or so above each nipple. Attaching the tubing he started the drip going and we talked. Nothing seemed to be happening at first but he reassured me that it took a bit of time. Just in case the fluid didn't stay in place tho he did hook a belt around my chest below my breasts and suggested I just use a bra if I decided to do it myself sometime. He'd brought along more saline and a few more needles and would show me how to clean the used ones as well later.

After fifteen minutes I noticed that my nipples were fuller and a small bulge was forming around them. Another fifteen and my flat chest was no longer completely flat. I was as developed as most twelve or thirteen year old girls maybe! AAA cup size or maybe even an AA! I was so thrilled and excited I kept bouncing in the chair just to watch them jiggle and sway slightly.

I gave them a light squeeze and they didn't disappear. Kev did too but his was much more sensual to me. By the time the bag of saline was empty I had about A cup sized breasts. I couldn't stop staring at them, touching them, shaking my chest to watch them quiver, jiggle and sway, even if they weren't all that large. I wanted to keep going till I had a C cup or larger but Kevin made me stop there until we knew how long it would take for me to absorb the fluid. I might not think they were so wonderful on Monday when I had to face work and those that only knew the male me. I had to admit he was right but it was still hard to restrain myself from begging for more and having larger ones.

I'm not sure if they really were more sensitive or it was just me being more aware and self conscious about them but when Kevin flicked my nipples then leaned forward to kiss, nibble and suck one then the other I shivered, shuddered and suddenly my panties were soaked. I couldn't believe it! Nothing like that had ever happened before, well at least not when I wasn't online. Before I had a chance to get up to change my panties Kevin chuckled. He'd noticed the damp spot soaking right thru my skirt as well. So embarassing! He'd followed me to the bedroom and watched but I didn't notice till I had my skirt and panties off. I blushed again when he whistled and I spun to face him.

"Oh yes you look so lovely and so utterly feminine! The garter belt and nylons accent your legs and nice bubble butt; and now that you have those nice little perky tits and kinda puffy nipples as well no one would doubt that you are a beautiful young woman outside as well as in."

Taking me in his arms he held me and kissed my neck, my forehead and finally my lips. He was right about the inside part as I'd never felt quite so completely feminine before I thought as I became lost in his kisses again. His hands felt so incredible as they explored me sending sensual, wildly erotic waves rippling thru me. His lips lit firey trails everywhere they lingered and even his warm breath felt so sensual it sent tingles where it brushed me. His bare skin against mine was fantastically arousing as he lay beside me on the bed.

There was no question in my mind about what I was doing, no hesitation before my lips surrounded the head of his cock and I started to suck him. I'd never done anything like it before but it felt so natural, so right to want to please him this way. His lubed fingers pressed inside me, opening me and making me moan as I rocked back against them trying to get them deeper whileI licked and sucked his cock.

He lifted my head to kiss me again, lowered my body down then rolled atop me. My legs wrapped around his waist automatically and he guided himself into me. My body shuddered again and I moaned loudly as he slid in deeper and deeper until he was completely inside.

The feel of my breasts crushed between us, the slight slap of his balls against me when he reached bottom, erased any small lingering maleness that my mind might have retained and I became completely female as I responded to his lovemaking! I never knew it at the time, never appreciated or exhulted in it till later, just responded femininely with every fiber of my being.

I moaned loudly, rocked my hips up to meet each exquisite thrust filling me, squeezed his body between my thighs, kicked my heels against his ass trying to force him deeper, squirmed and writhed under him then rode him when suddenly I was on top and smiled as I knew I had every possible inch inside me.

My body jerked and shuddered as he cupped, squeezed and flicked my breasts and nipples. Yes, oh yes so much more feminine, so much more truely female, oh yes, yes, yes! Then I felt him throb as he held my hips and lifted my body with a final thrust. Every muscle in my body tightened and strained until I was suddenly covered in a fine sheen of perspiration. I spasmed with every spurt I felt eneter me, squeezing myself around his cock to milk every possible drop of cum. When I felt his last spurt enter me I collapsed as my muscles let go, unable to do more then gasp for air.

I'd never felt so completely spent or sated before! Giggling as an old line passed thru my mind and I had to agree; yes it would have taken a week or more for an undertaker to remove the smile on my face at that moment!

When I recovered enough to move Kevin and I showered together. He insisted I leave my garter belt and nylons on as I looked so decadently and naughtily feminine wearing them. When I protested he merely kissed me deeply, lifted me in his arms and carried me into the shower! In itself that made me feel so small, so helpless and so utterly female that I couldn't stop giggling as I turned on the water and adjusted it.

Even when I was first removing my body hair it took less time then the two of us spent under the spray. A very soapy, slippery, erotically charged time till we finally emerged and dried off. Kev had to run. He'd spent more time then he should have and his wife was going to wonder what he'd been up to.

I stayed nude while he dressed, having taken off the wet garter belt and nylons, loathe to conceal my 'new' breasts under even the sheerest nitie I had and if I wasn't covering them what was the point of covering anything else. Well I did put on heels but that was merely to quit feeling quite so small beside him. After he'd gone I couldn't stop staring at myself in the mirrors I had. I'd go from one to the other fascinated with the look, feel and wonder of having more then merely nipples on a flat chest. I wanted to show them to the world and wondered if every girl went thru this daily or did they get enough of it as their breasts first developed and became noticeable?

My sisters had been proudly embarrassed at first then flaunted them come to think of it. It'd taken a year or two before they settled down and there were still more times that they displayed them then hid them. Not that either would be able to hide them very well being D cups already and still in high school.

The things Kevin had left called to me relentlessly and it was hard not to use them immediately! He was right tho, I would have to find out how long my breasts would last first to avoid embarrassment next week. Talk about torn both ways! I hid the supplies away but that didn't stop me from dreaming and fantasising and wondering what it would look and feel like to have fuller, larger breasts to display when I went out.

Every bra I had was either way too big or still too big for my A cups so I still had to stuff the cups. However it was actually me swelling out the inner side of the cups after I had! I looked to be a full B cup now and loved it! I could leave an extra button or two of my blouse undone and no one would be able to tell! The rest of the matching lingerie set, sheer nylons, a flouncy mid thigh skirt with a semi sheer blouse and three inch walking heels later I stepped out the door.

I felt so much more confident, so much more self assured then I ever had before. I no longer jiggled inside the bra but they did flex when I moved my arms. What would it feel like to have actual full, firm breasts that did jiggle inside a bra? What would I look like? Would I ever become blase' about them? Would I ever feel the way so many women felt and start saying "My eyes are up here buddy!", all the time.

I had no destination in mind, no place I had to be or go. I was just enjoying being out. Instead of slinking along trying to blend into the background and avoid being seen I didn't slink, I didn't hide or blend. Not that I went out of my way to be noticed. I didn't have to.

People smiled at me more, males especially, while their eyes centered on my chest area to take in the inner swells of my breasts and the hint of dark blue lace showing.

Women, I noticed, gave me a more appraising look; taking in age, how my make up looked, the style and quality of what I had on, how interested a reaction I got from males, how much sway was in my walk and so many more things. The only reason I knew any of that was from my years of watching them closely so I could imitate them better. I found myself still doing it, but more intensely now.

"You must be new in town, I don't think I've ever seen you before."

I turned my head to find a guy I'd gone to school with waiting beside me for the light to change. I just smiled as I had no idea what to do and was paranoid about him 'making' me. The light changed and I started off fast, then slowed as I remembered I was not only in heels but supposed to be a female, not a track star getting off the mark.

He followed , of course, and moved up beside me.

"Uh, look I was just going to Edgar's for a beer and I'd luv to buy you one. Sort of as a welcome to this place, nothing else. I'm not trying to pick you up or anything."

Sure he wasn't!

"C'mon, it won't hurt and we can get to know each other a bit."

Like I didn't know he thought he was a local Romeo and had dated most of the girls we went to school with, love 'em and leave 'em Bobby. Then again if I passed with him I wouldn't have to worry about passing with anyone. If I didn't tho it could be rough. Still, tho he tried to hide it, his eyes were more drawn to my chest then my face, maybe I could pull it off.

"OK, but just for one beer."

He smiled like he'd hit a home run.