My Obsession with Jade

Story Info
He falls madly in love and learns its consequences.
4.4k words
4.3
22.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CAP811
CAP811
227 Followers

The Acura Integra ahead of me was off kilter, leaning to the right. Sure enough, the right rear tire was almost flat. The car's brake lights and turn signal came on as it moved over into the breakdown lane.

As I began to pass by, I saw that the driver was a young woman. I like to think I would have stopped had it been someone older, but I really don't know. Even at first glance she was good-looking and in need of a man's help. So I pulled ahead of her into the breakdown lane and stopped.

It was sprinkling rain. I put on my St. Louis Cardinals baseball cap, the blue one they wear for road games; then, zipped up my windbreaker, and walked back to her car.

Her ash blonde mane was not much longer than my own blonde hair. She was wearing black pedal pushers and a faded denim jacket adorned with sequins. She looked at me, not as friendly or grateful as I expected; then said, "I've had a slow leak in that tire. Guess I should have had it fixed."

Raindrops were collecting in her hair, little diamonds that sparkled in the late afternoon light. At least that's how I remembered her later. "I can change it for you," I said, speaking loud enough to be heard over the traffic on Interstate-70. "You'll need to open the trunk."

She did so, and I began to undo the cover on the spare. She vigorously shook her head, causing the droplets in her hair to fly. I knew then that I had seen her before, but could not recall where. "Look," the woman said, "I'm getting wet out here. Do you mind if I get back in the car?" Almost as an afterthought she added, "I appreciate your help."

"No problem," I grinned. "Shouldn't take long."

But the spare tire was as flat as the one on the car. I walked up to the passenger side window and tapped on it. She clicked the ignition on and rolled down the window.

"Your spare tire's flat!" I yelled, "I can take you to a garage to get it fixed if you like."

"Dammit!" she swore, slamming her hand against the steering wheel, "I've got to be at work soon!" She considered her options, and then said, "Look, can you just drive me to my apartment?"

I agreed and offered to take the spare with me and get it repaired. She waited as I took out the spare and put it in my trunk. She had two bags of groceries in the back seat, so I transferred them to my car as well. The rain was coming down harder now. The woman got out and locked her car and sprinted to mine, sliding into the passenger seat.

She gave me a quick smile and just like that I recognized her. She was Jade. She saw the look of recognition on my face and frowned. Much to my surprise, she remembered me as well. "I thought it was you. You're the one who looked like he's still in high school, aren't you?"

It's strange to meet a woman casually like that, a woman so ordinary in dress, and recall that you've seen her stark naked, that you've caressed her soft butt, and that she has given you the most shameless looks of raw sexual desire. She was at once the same person and yet someone else.

"Just my luck!" Jade murmured. Then, "Okay, go ahead and say it. 'I didn't recognize you with your clothes on?' C'mon, I've heard all those witty lines!"

I shrugged, saying only, "Hi! My name's Cale." I offered her my hand but she didn't shake it. "Can we go now?" she said.

We arrived at her apartment in about ten minutes, and I carried both sacks of groceries as she opened the front door. A woman who also looked vaguely familiar got up from the sofa as we entered. She had shoulder length black hair and dark eyes, a trace of African-American in her.

"Where've you been, girl?" she cried, "we're gonna be late!"

"Had a flat tire and this guy helped me," Jade replied, smiling. "Recognize him?"

She looked at me for a second, then said, "Oh yes! The high school boy!" She grinned and went on, "How they ever let you in the club, junior, I'll never know!"

The two women began to put away the groceries. "Did you get my Tampax?" The other woman asked.

"Yeah," Jade replied. "Is a dozen enough?"

"Probably. I swear, I go through two every night." After a pause the other woman gave Jade a quick kiss on the cheek, saying, "Thanks for shopping, sweetie."

"You owe me a better kiss than that," Jade murmured. And just like that the two women were embracing, kissing each other deeply and moving their hands over each other, moaning almost imperceptibly. Jade especially didn't want to let go. When she did, she looked over to me as she caressed the other woman's breasts.

"Junior, I just want to be sure you understand .... Oh for Pete's sake, Teena, will you look at that!"

Both women stared at the bulge in my pants that was still swelling. Never had I ever gotten so hard so quickly. I blushed intensely; my throat was so tight I could hardly breathe.

"I just don't understand men!" Jade laughed, "I mean, you'd think girls like us would, but, go figure!"

CHAPTER 2

The women then shooed me out of the apartment. By seven o'clock I had gotten Jade's tire repaired and had put it on her Integra. Then I drove her car to her apartment and hid the key under a rock next to the porch as she had instructed. I called my friend Marty who came to pick me up and took me back to my own car.

Marty was the one who had taken me to the Gemini Club a week earlier as my 21st birthday present. I had had to show every form of ID on me to get in. Even then the manager, Andy, eyed me suspiciously, muttering, "Next time bring your birth certificate, kid. You don't look a day over 17." Nothing makes strip club managers more nervous than the thought of admitting a minor to the premises. They can lose their license in a heartbeat.

Jade had been the first dancer to perform. Later, when Marty invited me to pick a girl for a lap dance, I chose her. That night she was sensual and erotic but yet illusory, somehow hardly more real than a vivid daydream. Even now I believe seeing Jade as a real person that day she had the flat tire, or maybe her kiss with Teena, is what changed everything.

Once I was back in my car, I drove to Kayla's apartment and spent the evening. She was my girlfriend but we did not love each other. Warm affection was about the most either of us could muster. I could not get Jade out of my mind. When I made love to Kayla later on, I closed my eyes and tried to imagine that it was Jade's body I was holding, that it was her pussy that welcomed my cock. But of course it was not.

After that I could think of nothing but Jade. In bed my cock grew rigid each time I replayed her kiss with Teena in my mind. I would casually brush my cock a few times and experience a breathtaking climax. I had the same recurring dream: I would be desperately looking for Jade, but somehow could never find her before the dream ended. My longing to see her again became irresistible.

Three nights later I arrived at the Gemini Club about eight o'clock, and stayed near the back for a while. Then Jade came on to do her number; her music was the Pointer Sisters' Jump (for My Love).

Now she was truly Jade again, in her blonde wig with light green highlights, a green choker, and short see-through lace cami and G-string. I moved to the front and sat along the runway, entirely mesmerized. Somehow the music, the smoke, the awareness of others faded until I was conscious of nothing but her.

As colored lights played across her body, she seemed as much a Platonic ideal of womanhood as living flesh. I marveled at how she could be so womanly, with full, slightly pendulous breasts and ample hips, and yet so athletic. Soon, down to her G-string, she worked the pole with adroit spins and double knee holds. Her agile, supple body left me breathless in wonder.

In that instant I adored the woman, desired her as I had never desired another thing. My whole life up to then seemed no more than a prologue to this moment. I now had a purpose in life: to love, to worship her faithfully. I wanted nothing more.

My heart soared when Jade recognized me and gave me a wink and a smile. She did the same with several other men, but I knew that she was just doing it for them because it was expected. But the look she gave me was special. I could tell.

Each time she leaned down, I slipped a one- or sometimes five-dollar bill into her garter. When she finally eased out of her G-string and was naked except for her garter and platform heels, I could contain myself no longer. My climax was wonderfully intense. She had never touched me, or I myself. Just the sight of her was enough.

It seemed like hours but was likely only a few minutes before Jade invited me for a lap dance. Like an eager puppy I followed her into the back room and paid my $25. Again I was blushing and scarcely able to breathe as Jade stripped naked and moved onto my lap, her breasts just inches from me, so close I could feel her body heat. She turned and presented her butt to me, the only part of her I was allowed to touch. I gently fondled it, knowing that Carl, one of the bouncers, was watching me from a few feet away.

And just like that I came again. Jade turned and paused, looking at me. She bent down to my ear and said, "Did you just cum?"

"Yes!" I whimpered deliriously, "but please don't stop! Please finish the dance!"

With a wry smile the woman continued. As the music ended she drew her lips across my cheek and over my own lips. That was enough to bring me to yet another climax, almost as strong as the first two.

Drained emotionally as well as physically, I made my way to the men's restroom. In one of the stalls I took off my cum-soaked Depends Guard for Men that I had worn under my boxers. Before I had left my parents' home where I lived, the mere thought of Jade had made my cock stiffen. I knew what would happen when I saw her at the club, and was prepared for the inevitable. I put on a fresh Depends. The night was not over.

With Jade's second lap dance that night came my fourth climax. I stayed around watching Jade and her roommate Teena, whose stage name was Aja, perform. Aja also gave me a lap dance with the last of the $130 that I had brought to the club, but it was not the same. She was not Jade.

CHAPTER 3

A week later I was standing in Jade's bathroom in my boxer shorts, waiting with a towel as she came out of the shower. "Oo, thanks, sweetie," she murmured. "Did you make me a Seven and Seven?"

I handed her the drink and she took most of it at once. "Jeez," she sighed, "I really needed that." As she drank I used another towel to dry her off. It was three-thirty in the morning.

I had become a regular at the Gemini Club, staying until my money ran out each night. The other dancers teased me, and the patrons called me lover boy, said I was pussy-whipped, or assured me that Jade was way too much woman for a minnow like me.

I had broken two dates with Kayla. Both she and my parents were now angry because I refused to tell them where I spent my nights. But none of this mattered to me at all. I just wanted to go to my temple each night, to worship my goddess. It did not seem too much to ask. I had already used half a box of Depends.

A few hours earlier, as Jade had given me my first lap dance of the evening, I had climaxed as she teasingly held her nipples an inch from my lips. Afterwards as I was getting up, she looked at me closely, as if for the first time she was really seeing me. Her gray eyes looked into my blue eyes; she took my face into her hands.

"Cupcake," she whispered, "why don't you go home and get some rest?" My heart sank. What had I done to offend her? But then she went on with a teasing smile, "You can come back after three o'clock and give me a ride home, okay? It would be nice if you were, shall we say, fresh then..."

I obeyed at once, tantalized by what was suggested but not spoken with her last words. And now I was drying off my idol, scarcely able to believe it was happening. Of course I was rock hard. Somehow Jade always seemed more real, more a woman, when she was not the dancer.

"Refill," she commanded. I made another drink, and she took a sip, saying, "Okay, let's she what you've got."

I took off my boxer shorts. "Mm, nice," Jade said. She sat down on her makeup stool and began to fondle my manhood, murmuring, "Pretty color, not a blemish, the right size, too." Is she sizing up my cock or buying fruit? I thought.

Jade motioned me onto her bed, and just like that curled up at my waist, puckered her mouth, and drew my cock into her. Kayla had once put her lips to my manhood, but it was hurried, as if she just wanted to get it over with.

But Jade slowly let her lips glide down my cock, inch after inch, until she had engulfed me completely, her lips now against my pubic mound. I gasped, astonished that mere mortals could experience such ecstasy. For the next few moments she gently and slowly sucked my cock. When I came, nearly passing out with pleasure, she swallowed my cum as if it were maple syrup.

She licked and cleaned my manhood a bit, then squeezed the rest of my cum onto her lips. Some of it oozed down her chin. She moved up to me and whispered, "Now lick it off. And kiss me." Unsure of whether it was the most erotic or the most repulsive thing I had ever done, I licked my semen off her and then kissed her lips, salt and sweet together.

Jade then got up and brought a bottle of baby oil from the bathroom, saying, "Give me a massage, would you sweetie?" For the next few moments it was her turn for oohs and aahs as I worked the oil into her supple thighs and calves, and massaged her tired ankles and shoulders. When she smiled wantonly and spread her legs, I knew what was next.

The woman's pussy was soaking wet. I eagerly ran my tongue and lips over her sex, lapping up every delicious drop of her juices. I found her clitoris. Recalling how gently she had sucked my cock, I moved my tongue slowly and lovingly over her bud, eliciting an "Oh, honey, you do that soo nice!"

Then I rose up and mounted her, kissing her at the same time. I tasted her mouth with mine, and her pussy with my cock. I slowly buried myself in Jade.

I have read that, in the far reaches of the Himalayas, there are Buddhist monks who attain pure bliss through years of meditation. They could save themselves a lot of time by just mounting a woman like Jade. I had imagined that her blowjob was the pinnacle of ecstasy, but realized now that it was a mere foothill. True bliss was to lie joined with the woman, to savor her heat and aroma, to immerse my cock and my body in the welcoming pool that was Jade.

So engrossed was I in my pleasure that I did not realize that for her too the earth was moving. Only when I began to climax was I aware that she was driving her nails into my back, writhing beneath me, and screeching Oh yesss, oh yesss oh, god yess!

Too soon it was over. I lay back exhausted, but Jade came to me, kissing me softly on the face and chest. Now glowing, she murmured, "That's the first time I've cum with a man in months. And the best in a long, long time. You are a sweet cupcake!"

We began to kiss again, and I remember thinking that this is how the universe works. When you want and desire something, when you literally ache for it, then that desire alone will ensure that you achieve it. I was so innocent then, so naïve.

I made her another Seven and Seven, and we lay on the bed cuddled together. "Jade," I asked hesitantly, "what's with you and Teena? Are you bi, or what?"

She looked at me for a while, reflecting on her life. "Okay sweetie, here's how it is. When you're in this business, most men treat you okay, but some don't. Guys become nothing but hands and eyes and dicks. And they just see you as a fuck toy, for themselves and sometimes even their friends."

"You get to where you just want someone to hold you and kiss you, be gentle and loving. And to know what you go through ever night. That's how Teena is, see. When I'm at the club and some asswipe is calling me bitch or kewpie doll or maybe copping a feel, I just think that later on, back here, Teena will take me in her arms and kiss me and tell me everything's okay. And I'll do the same for her."

"Then she'll make love to me, and really want to please me. Most men don't care, they just want to fuck the stripper. Teena and I give each other affection, which is what any woman wants. Does that make sense?"

"I guess." After a pause I gave her my most pleading look. "Jade, I want to be like Teena for you. To give you love and comfort. Can I do that?"

"Of course you can, honey. You're the first guy in a long time I've actually made love to and enjoyed it." But a mischievous smile crossed her face. "Maybe we can be sex buddies."

"I don't care what," I replied, "I just want to be with you."

Just then the front door opened, and a moment later Teena entered the bedroom. She smelled of drink and cigarette smoke and sin. "Well, who's this!" she laughed, "Jamie, did th' little puppy dog follow you home!" Jamie is her real name, I thought. But she'll always be Jade to me.

"Uh huh, and he's an angel. Look at this!" Jade drew back the cover, revealing my semi-hard cock.

"Lord, that's the whitest dick I've ever seen!" Teena exclaimed. "You must soak it in milk ever night!"

"Doesn't everyone?" I grinned.

"And it tastes as sweet as it looks," giggled Jade. "Try it."

Teena sat on the bed, bent down, and let my cock slide into her mouth, swallowing me completely. She withdrew, saying, "Mm, I can still taste your pussy on it, Jamie." After a pause, she went on, "You two want some company?"

"We'd love it," smiled Jade.

"Let me get out of these clothes," she said, unzipping her dress, " 'n take a quick shower. You sure this boy's mama isn't gonna call and tell us it's time to send him home?"

"Mama said I could spend the night," I retorted. "You can call and ask her if you don't believe me!"

Teena showered and returned to our bed. Immediately the two women embraced, pressing their bodies together as they kissed tenderly. The next hour passed as a continual blur of soft breasts, warm wet pussies, smooth womanly bodies intertwined with each other and with mine. I came twice more, once in Teena's pussy and again in Jade's mouth.

By the time the first rays of orange sunlight were bathing the room, we three were both sated and exhausted. The last thing I saw before falling asleep was Teena contentedly licking Jade's pussy.

It was almost noon when I awoke. I got out of bed, careful not to wake the two women who were sleeping soundly, arms around each other. In the living room I called my father, who ran the Staples where I was working that summer, and told him I would not be in that day. Of course he was angry.

After a quick shower I dressed. Finding a grocery list in the kitchen, I went to the local IGA and bought everything on the list. I came back to the apartment and put the groceries away. Then I made a pot of coffee whose aroma finally awakened the two women.

Jade came into the kitchen, still naked. Even now when I think of her she is always nude. "You still here, cupcake?" she smiled, yawning at the same time. When I told her that I had done her grocery shopping she gave me an affectionate hug. "You really do like to please a woman, don't you?" she grinned.

CHAPTER 4

I was Jade's lover for the rest of that summer, living for the hours that I could be with her at the club. Living for the time she beckoned me to pleasure her and Teena as I had done that night. By the middle of August I had spent all my savings, every last penny that was intended for fall semester at the University of Missouri. But it didn't matter. I couldn't go back to school anyway because that would mean leaving Jade. The very idea was absurd.

Kayla had of course broken up with me, and my parents would barely speak to me. Their looks made it plain what a disappointment I was to them. They gave me tiresome lectures to no avail. I had Jade; that was all that mattered. The only time I felt really alive was in her presence. The feel of her body, the sound of her voice was all I asked of life.

CAP811
CAP811
227 Followers
12