My Old Friend Catches Up

Story Info
An old friend catches up with us... And my mom.
2.1k words
3.99
37.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D081191
D081191
3 Followers

Taylor and I had been good friends since the age of about 5 but our friendship changed when we went to different high schools, we both made new friends and to be honest we stopped talking by 15.

This was until, we randomly noticed each other out at a bar when we were 18. We'd obviously both changed, he obviously spent a lot of time in the gym. He was no longer the short skinny guy, he towered above most of the bar at 6'4, his chest was broad and his arms were huge. That's not all he had going for him though, he was tanned too and had short dark brown hair.

Anyway, we got talking and he said he'd drop by, he still passed our house on the way to the gym... Three days later he'd kept his promise and knocked on the door. I answered and there he stood, in a grey vest showing off his arms and chest and black shorts showing off his muscular thighs.

"Hey! Come in, it's great that we're talking again. I told my Mom too and she can't wait to see how much you've changed!"

He laughed and took a seat at the kitchen table looking around. "Is your dad not around anymore or...?"

Before I could answer, my Mom burst through the door, arms outstretched and ready to give Taylor a hug. She had always said that it was a shame that we stopped talking because we were such good friends and would never be seen without each other at one point.

After the usual catch up questions, about family, life etc, she said how she'd still expected this short skinny guy to turn up. "How wrong was I!" she said.

He just laughed, taking it as a compliment I think. My Mom looks after herself too though to be fair. She doesn't go to the gym but eats fresh healthy food, goes running most days.

At 40 years old she'd still grab attention off guys half her age. She was 5'8, a bit tanned, slim, brown long hair and brown eyes.

"So, where's your Dad?" Asked Taylor.

"He's away with work." I said casually, these trips with work were happening a lot lately and usually spilled into his few days off afterwards too as they'd see it as an opportunity to get away and play some golf.

At this point my Mom began to go into one of her rants about just that, and how many trips there are. "I mean, he's been gone four days and still won't be back for two weeks because they decide to play stupid golf afterwards too."

Taylor just laughed awkwardly as my Mom's ranting continued.

Anyway, shorty after this Taylor decided he better get to the gym. We said we should meet up for a few drinks at a local bar down the road from mine at the weekend. Taylor hesitantly agreed, saying that it's a bit far from his but yeah, sure.

"Listen," my Mom interrupted "it doesn't feel like you've ever been away, you can stay here afterwards and drive back the next day."

That confirmed it, and Taylor agreed.

--------------

That weekend finally arrived and Taylor arrived at our place looking the part. Slim fit jeans and a shirt with the top few buttons undone. Again, showing off his chest. His arms looked as though they were about to rip his shirt too.

My Mom came downstairs and offered him a drink. She was about to go on her evening run, dressed in her black tight lycra shorts and top which showed off her breasts, I hadn't noticed that top for running before... But anyway.

Taylor couldn't help but let his eyes wander, especially as she bent over to pick up a beer for him which was in a crate on the floor.

Anyway, we headed out to a bar and had a few beers before heading back to my place. It was about 2am when we did get back. My mom had made another bed up in my room for Taylor. She was good like that. We collapsed down onto our beds and fell straight to sleep...

--------------

I always struggle the day after a night out, I could be asleep all day. Taylor must have been different though, he climbed out of bed at 6am, gagging for a drink of water. He didn't bring spare clothes and didn't fancy putting on the clothes from the night before to get a drink so wandered downstairs in his white boxer briefs.

"Sorry!" He said, as he noticed my Mom in the kitchen cleaning up our mess from the night before. "I didn't think anyone would be up."

"It's fine, what do you want?" She said as she faced him across the opposite side of the room in her white silk robe which showed off her cleavage and a bit of red and black lace bra. At the other end of the robe, it came half way down her thigh.

He walked towards her and the sink as he said he was desperate for some water. She reached up to the cupboard and grabbed him a pint glass.

"So, how was it? Part of me expected you to bring a girl back!" She said with a laugh.

"Ha, no. I wouldn't do that. It was quiet on that front anyway."

"Really? I imagined the girls down there would be throwing themselves at you." Said my Mom, jokingly, but with some truth in it. After all he was what many women desire... Tall, dark, handsome.

He leaned against the kitchen counter opposite my Mom and just laughed as he drank his water. A couple of drops from the glass fell onto his chest. My Mom watched as the drips ran between his perfectly toned pecs, to his well-worked on six pack. At that point she realised she couldn't take her eyes off this perfect 18 year old body, looking so smooth yet so hard...

She kept letting her eyes wander down to his boxer briefs, his bulge outlined in them. Down to his thighs, full of muscle.

"My husband would be straight back if he knew I was stood with you in here like this!" She laughed.

He laughed too and said "it must get a bit lonely when he's away?"

"Very lonely." She sighed as she turned her back to finish the washing up.

Seconds later she felt a hand touch the right side of her waist softly. "Can I just put that in there?" Said Taylor, reaching around to put his empty glass into the sink.

She felt his bulge brush against her left thigh and she couldn't get words out. She stood there, frozen as his hand stroked her waist and thigh now as his other hand now touched her waist too.

"I...I...I've got a husband and you're my son's friend." She somehow managed to utter those words, however not convincingly.

He whispered in her ear that he saw her eyes move up and down his body just as his had done the day before when she was in that revealing lycra.

He then softly kissed her neck as he pressed himself closer to her. She tilted her head to the otherside, giving into all temptation.

Taylor's right hand kept moving down towards her thigh and back up as his left hand began to undo her robe then moving onto have a grope of her 36C breasts. She closed her eyes and let out a little moan.

"He'll be asleep for a good while yet after a night out." She said as she turned around to face her son's friend.

They began to kiss deeply, their tongues meeting as Taylor slipped her robe off of her shoulders and it fell to the floor.

They kept kissing, it began to get passionate as my Mom's hands ran over my 18 year old friend's body. His big arms surrounded her body too as he undid her bra. She slid it from her shoulders and it fell to the floor.

Taylor's dick was beginning to grow at this point in his boxers, and my Mom knew it as it was growing against her. She dropped to her knees and began rubbing it through the boxers before pulling them right the way down to the floor. His eight inch throbbing thick cock nearly hit her in the face.

She held it in her hand and gasped at how big it is.

"Not used to one this size baby?" He said as he ran his hand through her hair and held her head in place.

She looked up, bit her bottom lip and shook her head before giving a cheeky smile. She then teased the head with the tip of her tongue, then going right the way down to his big hanging balls where her tongue ran over them then up his long shaft back to the head where she wrapped her lips around his big young thick cock and began sucking him.

He started to force her head down deeper onto that cock. My Mom was now deepthroating a friend of mine that I'd only got back in contact with days ago.

She finally came up for air, eyes watery, looking up at this big young stud. "Fuck me Taylor. Fuck me hard." All thought of her son upstairs who may hear his Mom cheating on his Dad with his friend had gone.

Taylor picked her up and wrapped her legs around him, kissing against before sitting her on the kitchen counter. He took off her matching red and black lace thong and threw it across the kitchen. They were now both completely naked and Taylor was about to eat my Mom's pussy which was dripping thanks to his 18 year old dick.

She moaned as his tongue played with her pussy. He began eating her good and she moaned again, this time louder. It was her time to force his head there as she placed her hand on his head, brought it even closer and wrapped her legs around his neck, pulling herself closer to him too.

As he came back up, his face covered in pussy juices. He held his throbbing cock and slapped it onto her pussy a few times, making that noise as his precum connected with her juices.

He wrapped her legs around his naked body again and carried her through to the living room where he placed her on the sofa. "You do realise I'm gonna fuck you better than your husband ever could and you'll be begging for more of my dick?"

"Mmm yes, I fucking know you stud." She replied, desperate to feel his dick stretch her pussy. She then couldn't take anymore waiting and pushed him down onto the rug on the floor and jumped onto his cock. His hands played with her bouncing breasts as she slid up and down it, moaning loudly.

At this point it woke me up... There was moaning downstairs and it was getting louder and there was more of it. I looked over seeing Taylor's bed empty... Sometimes you just instantly know something, and I knew my Mom was getting fucked by my friend while my Dad was away.

I lied there not knowing what to do, I made my way to the door before the moaning stopped and I heard them coming upstairs... I ran back into bed and pretended I was still asleep.

"I want to shoot all over your pretty face so bad." I heard my friend say.

"Pin me down in the bed I share with my husband and shoot all over my face and tits." My horny Mom said with authority.

He carried her into her bedroom, pinned her up the wall with her legs around him and continued to fuck. She was moaning again, not as loud as to not wake me up.

Then he took her off his big dick and threw her down onto the bed. He put his knees either side of her, stroked his cock and aimed it at her face. "Tell me you want my load." He said.

"I want your big thick young cock to explode all over me. I want your hot load covering my face and tits." She said.

As soon as she finished his cock throbbed once more and unloaded seven huge squirts of cum over my Mom's face and breasts. Some landed in her mouth too which she happily swallowed.

Then it all went quiet... Then the shower went on. Now, in the very next room my Mom was sharing a shower with my friend.

They finished the shower and he came back into my room in his boxers grabbing his clothes. He got changed in her room, they couldn't stop kissing snd promised that it wouldn't be the only time...

As far as I know they met up four times before he was back that time and it carried on whenever he was out of the house. My Mom and Dad are now divorced and Taylor has moved in...

D081191
D081191
3 Followers