My Old Guy

Story Info
Nice girl meets nasty old guy in the Mall.
5.5k words
4.43
77.1k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Mister Old Guy,

In case you were wondering I am nearly nineteen and should know better than to behave like that but I'm writing you this letter and sending you these pictures of me because you simply blew my mind away this evening when we met in the Mall. Now, here I am in bed, one of my favorite places, thinking about all the things that happened tonight!

I knew you were really attracted to me when we ran into each other. It was like we were meant for each other or something when I got out of my car, and you walked beside me to the entrance. I could tell you were looking me over without really starring at me and I liked it. And then when we got to the door and you held it open for me and looked into my face I felt my heart go 'thump-thump'. And I liked your looks too, I just felt good with you maybe because you're even older than my dad and I felt comfortable with you.

And then you started taking pictures of me and I didn't mind because everyone tells me that I should be a model, so I decided to pose for you just for the fun of it. Besides I've been practicing posing and taking lots of pictures of myself with my camera.

Well, I was going to shop for some stuff but there we were in the Food Court and you stopped at the Sesame Wok and smiled at me and said "Hungry?" Actually I was hungry cause it was supper-time and I love that stuff. So I said "Yeah, I am," and laughed.

"What would you like?" you said and I pointed at the Sesame Chicken.

"You read my mind. I've got a great appetite for Sesame Chicken and Chow Mein," you laughed,

"Me too!" I gasped so you ordered us both double servings with Egg Rolls and I went to the table with you.

It was a small table for two and when I sat down opposite you I felt your knees touch mine, so I closed my knees and my legs went between your knees so my thighs were squeezed together.

When I do that sometimes I can feel it in my sex cause I'm really sensitive down there to that kind of pressure, and I was feeling pretty excited anyhow by what was happening between us. At first you didn't say much, instead you kept looking into my face like you couldn't get enough of what you were seeing, and I could tell you thought I was pretty cute all right!

So I just stared back at you and as we looked into each other's eyes I could see you studying my hair, and my nose, and my mouth. It was like you couldn't get enough of my face and especially my mouth and my lips.

You had this nice soft smile on your face like you sort of adored me I guess, and then you looked up into my eyes and we didn't have to say anything to know what was going on between us. And then your eyes dropped to my shoulders and my neck and then down to my chest and you took in my boobs.

Well they aren't real big but I could tell that you liked them a lot cause you kept looking down at them like you were wondering what they looked like under my top. Actually all I would have had to do was pull it up for you to see my bare tits because I didn't have anything on under my turtle-neck .... SO....I'm sending you this picture of my bare boobs so you'll always know just what I've got under my top!!!

And then I saw your tongue slide over your lips when your eyes landed on my nipples that were all hard and pokey and showing underneath my top cause I was getting even more excited with you looking me over like that. I knew my nipples were really showing cause they always tingle when I get sexed up (like I am right now) and I feel like playing with my tits...and imagining what it would feel like if you were doing that to me and licking my nipples.

So I thought I would send you these pictures of what I like to do to my tits when I get sexed up and the way I tease my nipples with my fingers...And what I could tell you wanted to do to them too! And I would have loved it if your tongue had stroked up over my tit and you had sucked my nipple into your mouth right then and there in the Mall!

Isn't that awful!

Well then I felt your knees pressing against mine under the table so I had to squeeze my legs together even more. Then you squeezed my knees with yours a couple of times like you sensed just what I was feeling. I didn't know what to think for a minute cause you were getting so fresh with me and we had just met ...but it was like you knew what I was feeling in my thighs and in my crotch and it made me blush and laugh it was so on the mark.

I guess its cause my pussy lips are so big and puffy and my clit is so sensitive to being squeezed that I get aroused so easily when I squeeze my sex with my thighs like that! Cause to tell the truth I can actually make myself cum that way when I get really excited, like I was feeling just then!

Well, anyway I could tell that you knew I was getting sexed-up and then you relaxed your legs on mine for a second and then tightened them so I had to squeeze again. Then you did that to me four or five times and all the time we were looking into each other's faces and by then my clit was actually aching for more of the same and you knew it.

"What's your name, dear?" you said.

"It's Tasha," I whispered.

"You're a perfectly gorgeous girl, Tasha, and your appetites are just like mine, aren't they?"

"I guess so," I sighed helplessly when your legs squeezed mine again and I could feel it right in my clit.

"You really love what we are enjoying don't you?" you smiled at me. I nodded and when I tightened my thighs you smiled again and whispered. "Just keep it up then."

"Okay," I nodded and then we went on eating our Sesame Chicken and noodles while I masturbated between your legs and nobody in the whole Food Court knew what was really going on between us. I guess I looked like your granddaughter but I felt like your mistress, and we had just met!

It was so sexy doing that stuff there right there in public only I had to pretend that we were just eating our supper and not having sex so no one would guess what was happening, and it was hard to do cause I could feel my orgasm building the way it always does, only then it was even more exciting than it usually is ... and that's A LOT!

I knew my clit was all hard and tingly and I could feel how wet I was getting all of sudden and my panties were soaked with my juices like they always are when I get really turned on and drippy!

So here is a picture of my sex the way it is right now as I am writing to you and remembering what happened between us. I would just love to have your tongue lapping up my juices and then I would let you put your tongue in my mouth so I could taste myself on your tongue. YUM! It makes me want to cum just thinking about it.

So I just kept on eating and tightening my thighs and the muscles between my butt cheeks and pressing my feet against the floor to lift my pussy so I could pulse it the way I do when I masturbate. (Actually I've got my finger on my clit right now massaging it like mad when it isn't shoved up in my vagina stroking my G-spot)

Well where was I? Oh! Then you said, "Do you like Egg Roll darling?"

"Yes. I love it," I smiled.

"Here, you can have mine," you offered lifting the roll to my mouth. I opened my lips and you slid the roll in over my tongue. "Don't bite sweetie," you smiled and then I knew what you wanted me to do with your 'Egg-Roll', you wanted me to work my mouth over it like it was YOUR PENIS!

I glanced around the Food Court and nobody was watching us so I just held your "Egg Roll" softly in my mouth and used my tongue to lick around the end of it, and all the time our eyes were locked together and I knew you were trying to find out if I gave blow-jobs and how good I was at it.

Well I do give blow-jobs but my boyfriend comes so quick in my mouth that I don't get the chance to practice on him as much as I would like to, and then I have to play with his limp penis and lick it until it gets hard again so I can suck him off some more. We do it a lot on dates instead of fucking cause I'm a virgin and I want to stay that way...AT LEAST I DID UNTIL I MET YOU! So I suck my boyfriend until he can't get it up anymore and then he fingers my pussy and my clit so I can have my orgasms too.

You and I both knew then that I wasn't just sucking your 'Egg Roll'. I was really giving you a Blow-Job right there in the Food Court, and suddenly it was like I actually had your penis in my mouth I felt so sexed up ...and I LOVED IT!

I sucked my cheeks in then over your "Egg Roll" and worked it with my tongue like I do when I'm giving Billy a blow-job and then you let go of it and I took it in my fingers and slid them back and forth on it like I do when I masturbate a cock in my mouth, and pumped in and out a few times like I do to make it cum while we looked into each other's eyes, and then I had to giggle cause it was so naughty and sexy while I licked your 'Egg Roll' and ran my tongue all over the end of it so I could taste you....And by then we were both laughing cause we knew what we were doing!

I was so excited that I could hardly sit still and I wanted to cum so bad that I felt like reaching down and feeling my sex with my fingers. I knew that you would love it if I did that to myself, especially while I was sucking on your 'Egg Roll'. I glanced around the room to see if any one was watching and no one was because we were behind a big planter of flowers and the tables near us were empty, so I dropped my hand down between my legs and under my mini skirt to find my pussy lips and began fingering my clit.

That felt so good that I really went for your Egg-Roll-Cock and began to fuck it with my mouth cause I wanted you to climax on my tongue so I could eat your cum. I felt you open your legs then so I could move mine more freely and I curled my fingers up into my vagina so I could give myself a good finger-fuck. My pussy lips were soaked like they always are when I'm so sexed up. And we could both hear my pussy lips slapping on my fingers, and when I lifted my hand to your Egg Roll my fingers were all wet with my juices.

That's when you said, "How about sharing that egg roll with me?" and when I lifted it to your mouth your tongue slid out and licked over my fingers instead of the egg roll. I just held my hand there so you could taste me, and I knew then that if I you could get to my pussy with your mouth you would give me the most fantastic orgasm I'd ever had, and I wanted to cum in your mouth so you could really lick me.

My boyfriend never licks my pussy, but I keep on dreaming that he would do it to me and now I knew this Old Guy in front of me would go down on me and make me cum like never before if we had the chance to do it together.

That's when I opened my legs and I felt your knee go in between mine almost all the way up to my crotch. I slid forward on the seat so that my pussy was touching your knee and my thighs were hugging yours. Now I could work my sex over your knee and that's just what I did. I just kept thrusting lightly with my hips and working my thigh muscles and the sensations were fantastic in my clit and pussy lips that were so wet now that I could slide really easily on your leg.

Then you offered me your 'Egg-Roll-Cock' again and I took it in my hand and slid it into my mouth and I could tell by the satisfied expression on your face that you knew I was ready to really go down on your cock and suck it for you. I took your 'roll' in both my hands and worked my tongue over the end of it and it was just like I was making love to your cock and I could see you loved it.

My boyfriend can tell you that I can really get into cock sucking and that I get incredibly turned on the longer I do it to him. It is so sexy when I make his penis get all hard and rigid and I can feel it quivering in my hand and jerking on my tongue just as he comes and shoots all his stuff into my mouth and over my face. I've tasted and eaten A LOT of cum, and I was wondering what your cum would taste like in my mouth if we got the chance to let me give you a real blow-job. And the more I licked that dumb Egg Roll the more I wanted to show you what I could do to your cock.

By then I was really humping my pussy on your knee and my thighs were aching with the sensations of hugging your leg when you pushed the Egg Roll right into my mouth so that it filled my cheek and I could run my tongue all along the side of your shaft and lick underneath the head of your cock where your pee hole is.

That's when I felt like opening my legs and wrapping them around your waist so I could work my pussy up and down over your knee a lot more wildly. My cunt was really aching to cum by then and my clit was so hard and swollen and tingly that I just craved to have you reach down under the table with your hand and stroke the insides of my legs all the way up to my pussy so you could stroke my clit and slip your finger into my vagina, and maybe even go underneath my butt cheeks and tickle my pucker, cause I love all those sensations so much when I play with myself. You felt me squirming on the seat and the way my legs were opening and closing over your leg I was so excited. You smiled at me and nodded and I could tell you knew exactly what I was thinking at that moment.

Then you said, "I want you to work my cock with your mouth just like your doing that egg roll, Tasha."

"I know you do," I gasped.

"Will you do it sweetheart?"

"Yes! Yes!, Just get me out of here so I can suck you the way you want me to," I gasped.

"You want to cum don't you Tasha?"

"Oh God YES," I moaned, "My pussy needs it so bad I don't know what to do!"

"Do you want me to feel your pussy lips, Sweetie, and slide my finger into your hot little vagina, and finger your clit into orgasm?"

"PLEASE!" I pleaded.

"Have you ever been fucked Tasha?"

"No. I'm a virgin. But I want to fuck real bad right now!" I groaned, and then you said:

"Do you know what I want you to do right now darling?"

"What?" I whispered.

"I want you to lift your legs and rest them on my shoulders so I can get to your hot wet cunt with my mouth."

"Do you want to lick my pussy?" I sighed and you said,

"Do you want me to?"

"Can't you tell?" I pouted.

"Do you like to have your pussy licked sweetie?"

"Nobodies ever done it to me before," I sulked.

"But you want it don't you Tasha?"

"Yes, Yes, Yes," I giggled.

"Well I'm going to do it to you my love," you said and I've been dreaming about what you said ever since. So here's a picture I took of myself with my legs spread that I thought you would like to see so you can get a good look at everything I have down there and see what it would be like to put your head between my thighs and wrap my feet around your back so you could really go down on my pussy and lick me into the orgasms I crave from your mouth. See how puffy and hot my cunt is for your tongue and your cock you sexy Old GUY YOU!

And then you said: "I'm going to slide my tongue all over those lovely pussy lips of yours and slip it in between them so I can taste all your juices, and then I'm going to pull your hard swollen clit into my mouth and suck it while I fuck your tight little vagina with my thumb, and then work my finger up into your quaking little asshole so when you cum I can feel how you spasm on my fingers."

"You're making me cum just talking like that," I whimpered back cause it was true. I could feel my orgasm starting to let go and shoot those little thrills all over inside me. "I want you to make love to my pussy with your mouth Mister Old Guy, and I want to suck your cock and eat your cum, and let you finger my asshole. And maybe you can even fuck me back there with your penis if you want to. At least I would like to try it and see if I like it cause you can't fuck my virgin vagina. If we get out of here and go somewhere so no one can see us we can do all those things but you have to promise not to fuck my vagina, I pleaded with you and you said:

"I promise not to take your vaginal virginity Tasha, unless you really want to give it to me you gorgeous little creature," and I could tell you meant it.

"Where can we go? Could we do it in your car in the parking lot?" I moaned and we left the table, went outside to your car and got in. I snuggled up beside you and you kissed me on the mouth. And it wasn't just a quick little peck, it was a nice long sexy smooch with our tongues mingling wet and warm on each other's lips. That was such a fantastic kiss it sent shivers all over me and just made me melt into your arms when your hands slid up into my hair and stroked my curls down over my boobs.

And then when you cupped my tit in your hand and your fingers felt out my nipple and began to tease it through my top I felt these little thrills shooting through me all the way down my belly and into my clit. And it was like you couldn't get enough of feeling my tits the way you went back and forth between my nipples until they were so hard and tingly I thought they would burst with the sensations.

I could tell right then that this Old Guy really knew how to make a girl feel good, even if I was young enough to be your granddaughter. So it didn't surprise me then when you began to fiddle with buttons on my blouse and in a minute you had them undone and pushed my blouse off my shoulders so my tits were all bare naked for you to see and touch.

"I love your tits Tasha," you whispered as you began to feel my boobs and stroke my nipples.

"I hope they'll get bigger before too long." I sighed

"They are perfect just the way they are my dear," you said kissing my neck.

"You sure make them feel perfect when you play with my nipples like that Mister. I know my boyfriend likes big boobs so he doesn't spend much time playing with my little tits before he goes to my cunt with his fingers" I moaned. But you couldn't seem to get enough of them and I cuddled in your arms so you could play with my boobs, and run your fingers over my arms and neck, and stroke my hair.

I loved every second of it and I was getting all sexed up you were so good at tugging on my nipples and squeezing them until they were as hard and tingly as my clit, and the sensations were going right down into my pussy and my belly and all over me in no time.

So I just put my hand on the lump in your pants and felt how big and hard your penis was, and you were bigger than Billy. I do that a lot to him when he's driving, it gets him all excited and I could tell that 'My Old Guy' really liked it too from the way you kissed me! You really know how to kiss and I love to be kissed like you couldn't get enough of my mouth and my tongue slipping into your mouth, and your tongue sliding in my mouth so I could suck on it like it was your penis.

Then you said, "You've got a luscious mouth Tasha ."

"Have I, Do you like it?" I said knowing just how much you really did like it.

"Are you going to suck my cock with your sweet mouth, darling, like you sucked our Egg Roll?"

"I can't wait!" I groaned.

"You don't have to Baby. Just get my cock out of my pants and give it the attention it needs." So then I pulled your zipper down and your erection leaped up at me.

It was huge and hot and quivering like it couldn't wait for me to put my mouth on it for you, and you took this picture of me playing with your penis and when I slipped my mouth over your cock it felt a lot better in my mouth than the 'Egg Roll'! So here's the pictures you took of me getting ready to suck your erection for the first time!

I didn't know if you wanted me to make you cum in my mouth right then or not but after all the times I'd sucked Billy off I thought I might make you cum right away and I didn't want to do that cause we had the whole evening ahead of us and I wanted to keep you as sexed up as I could. So I just mouthed your penis without jerking you off and I could tell you really liked that by the way you gently caressed my hair and my bare back while I sucked and licked and played with your penis as you drove us to where you wanted to take me.

12