My Old Vert

Story Info
The fate of an old vet
2.5k words
4.19
19.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers

Being homeless sucks but my old bird just can't live in a place with walls and doors. I think it has to do with her being locked away so much when she was young. I love her so whatever she wants is what we do.

Sometimes, it's not to bad, but if you want to have a piece of ass, there's just no place to do it and she really does like to fuck.

Once in a while, you get lucky, like when we found an unlocked motor home sitting in the driveway of a house with nobody in it. It was all hooked up, with running water, electricity and everything. We went in and had a ball. I must have fucked her three times, then had a shower and ate her pussy. We even found some stuff in the refrigerator and used the microwave to have a nice meal before she gave me a world-class blowjob and we fucked again. Then the owners came home and we barely got out before the cops came. But that was a rare occurrence. Usually when we screw we have to settle for the back seat of someone's unlocked car.

We often sleep in doorways or on park benches but you cant fuck very well there. Sometimes we go to the wooded area in the park to screw but my old bird thinks people are coming to get her when we are back in the bushes there. She always thinks that people are out to get her but someone, I think it was one of the male nurses at the institute, told her she was safe from them while she was sucking on a dick or had one stuck in her pussy. I think that's why she likes to fuck so much.

She was only twenty-three and scared shitless when I first met her. She looked a lot older though like, maybe forty. But I knew a little of what it was like for her because the CIA and FBI have been trying to find me every since I escaped after two years in the VA hospital after the Viet Nam war thirty or so years ago. They want to stop my pension and brainwash me to forget the things that happened in Nam. I know they couldn't find me if I could get this metal plate out of my head. It's got a locater in it and they can track me with their satellites. My old bird, Sally, said she could take it out for me but I ain't sure she knows what she's doing all the time.

Anyway, Sally said she wanted to fuck again right then so I was looking for something comfortable. Sally ain't much to look at, kinda scrawny with wispy, dishwater blond hair and bad teeth but her pussy is the best; the sweetest and softest I ever had and she can give you a blowjob that will curl your toenails. Sometimes I think she could even suck that metal plate right out through the end of my dick.

I ain't much of a catch either, missing my right ear and half of my right foot. Thank goodness I can still hobble around on it with only a cane and don't have to use the crutch like they told me to. I wouldn't be too bad if my head didn't hurt all the time. The scars from the land mine don't show unless I take off my shirt but the scars on my head are pretty bad. There ain't no hair on the right side of my head and what little there is on the left side is gray and wispy too. Lots of people are afraid of me when they see the claw that use to be my right hand but it don't bother Sally none.

Anyway, I tried a lot of the cars on the other side of the street but the fucking alarms kept scaring me off. There was a big conversion van under a tree, shielded from the streetlight. I checked to see if the owner was stupid enough to have one of those little magnetic key holders under the fender.

Hot Shit! Now, I had to go back and get my old gal from the gas station rest room where she was having a bath. I was hoping she washed her pussy. I felt like having a box lunch at the "Y" that night. I probably should have washed my dick while I was there.

"Common old gal, I found a van with a mattress and a bunch of clothes in the back."

"Shhh, don't say anything, there is someone listening on the other side of that air-conditioning grill. I've got to protect myself. Take your cock out and let me hold onto it until we get there. You know I'm invisible to them when I'm holding your dick."

So, off we went, her a half step ahead of me, my pants unzipped, her holding onto my soft cock and looking right and left like a cautious little mouse, leading me like a dog on a leash. She was pushing her shopping cart with the other hand. We got to the van and she had to let go of my big dick (It had gotten hard during the trip over) in order to get in the back door.

"Oh, this is nice. Look, there is a stuffed animal, some kind of an ape."

I thought it was a teddy bear but what the fuck did I know.

She began to take off her clothes when she observed, "This mattress is nice and soft. Lets try to not get any cum on it, or if we do, make sure we wipe it up. It even smells nice and clean in here."

We would fix that in just a couple of minutes.

She was sitting with her legs wide open and her knees bent while she pulled off her boots and socks. By the faint light of the street lamp I could catch a glimpse of her wet cunt shining through the wispy strands of her pussy hair. Casually, she put her hand down there and stroked it a couple of times. I pulled my clothes off and she laid back, legs wide open and knees still bent. She was expecting it when I buried my face in her cunt. Although it smelled a little like the hand soap from the gas station rest room, it was sweet and clean.

She said, "Turn around so I can suck you. I need to have your cock in me somewhere for protection."

She sucked and I sucked but I was better at it than she was, this time. Soon, she was screaming and yelling as she thrashed around in the back of the van, my tongue imbedded in her slit. I kept it up for quite a few minutes until she was exhausted from the exertion of the climax. Finally, when she was whimpering in submission, I mounted her.

As I had done so many times before, I eased between her legs and stuck my hard dick into the wet, slippery box. Almost immediately, she wrapped her legs around my ass and began to take control of the speed and depth of my plunges into her. When I went too fast, she clamped me tight so that I could only withdraw a couple of inches. Even with the restrictions, the magic of her talented pussy soon got to me and I was bucking into her like a trip hammer. I knew she had a second climax so the pain of my brain pounding against the steel plate was overshadowed as I reached the pinnacle of sensation and had a massive orgasm of my own. For a few precious moments the headaches subsided.

I was lying almost on top of her when she said, "Don't you dare pull out. Those people are hiding outside, waiting for you to take your cock out of me so they can find me. Roll over and let me sit on your dick but don't you let it fall out.

So I rolled over into a sitting position, my legs out in front of me and my back against the backside of the rear seat. I never lost contact with her. She was on my lap facing me, my slowly softening tool still in her cunt, her lower legs doubled under her, spread wide and her knees just alongside my ass.

She was looking straight into my eyes when she whispered, "Now, don't you dare cum again and go soft. I'm safe as long as you're in me. We will just sit here until they give up and go home."

That was fine for her to say, but there was no way I could just sit there with my dick deep in her pussy and not move. Without her knowing, I tried to flex the muscles that control the attitude of my pecker when it is erect but she caught me at it.

"Stop it! I don't want you to cum again. As old as you are, if you go soft we'd never cram it back into my pussy."

So we sat there. Thirty minutes, an hour, two hours. My legs were beginning to cramp and my cock had certainly lost most of its firmness.

She finally said, "Ok, I think they are gone and my pussy needs some more action."

She began to wiggle, sliding back and forth and the resolve returned to my grateful member. Our faces were only a few inches apart, she was looking at me and I was looking right back at her as we fucked. She was sliding back and forth on my dick and I was trying to make her post up and down. We were both smiling and grunting.

Slowly, although she was still sliding back and forth, her eyes lost their focus and glazed over, her mouth fell open and she rested her head on my shoulder. Soon her entire body was twitching with a jerk that signaled she had another climax.

Although I knew there wouldn't be any more for me that night, I still sat there, with my dick in her, to keep her safe while she slept. The morning sun was beating through the windows when I woke her.

"Wake up sleepy head, its Saturday and we've got to go to the shelter to get the package from my brother."

We tried to clean up the mattress but it had a wet spot on it the size of a garbage can lid and it smelled like pussy, a lot of pussy with some cum thrown in. We used some of the clothing we found in the car. We left the 'T' shirt there, figuring whoever owned it could wash it.

Every Saturday my brother brought me a package containing a couple of sandwiches, a bottle of cheap port wine and usually, thirty-five dollars. He left it at the homeless shelter in a box for me. He was a saint. He kept the CIA and FBI off of my back by receiving my disability check and cashing it for me. When I first started getting disability, it was six hundred dollars a month but he said they had a big cut back and now, the thirty-five dollars a week was all there was.

Since we ate at the shelter a lot, I always gave them twenty-five dollars and kept the rest so my old bird could have some of the things that comfort a woman. We liked the shelter but they wouldn't let us share a bed and my old girl didn't like being inside anyway. On Saturday night we usually found somewhere cozy where we could fuck, drink the wine and enjoy each other.

All in all, we were doing pretty good until a new, very young cop came on our beat. He caught us fucking on a park bench and got all pushed out of shape. He said he was going to run us in if he caught us again. Sure enough, we were in the wooded area in the back of the park when he caught us the second time. Although we went there to fuck we weren't doing anything yet. He came yelling for Sally to put her clothes back on and smacked her on her bare ass with his billyclub.

I snatched the club from him and, when his hand went for his gun, I cracked him across the knuckles with my cane. The gun fell at my feet and when he bent to grab it I whacked him, good and hard, across the ass and picked it up.

He was standing there with his fingers of one hand in his mouth, the other on his buttocks and tears in his eyes when I said, "Son, that's my woman and if you ever bother her or me again, I'll push this cane all the way up your ass. Do I make myself clear?

"I..."

"Think about it. I've got your gun, your billyclub and I'm going to take your stun gun and handcuffs. How are you going to explain that a crippled old man took all your cop goodies? Leave us alone and I won't tell anybody. Now, git!"

He hiked back the way he came, still holding his ass and looking back at me. I didn't think I hit him hard enough to break anything so he would recover. His butt and fingers might be sore for a few days but his ego would never be the same. The entire scene scared my old gal half to death and we never did get to fuck that night.

Two days later I found out his name, put all of his stuff in a box and left it at the station for him. The next time we saw him, he thanked me and said that it taught him to be a little more watchful and wary and not to discount someone just because they were old and crippled. He said he wouldn't bother us again and that he had passed the word, asking the others to do the same as long as we didn't fuck in public.

My old gal still didn't trust him and said she though he was one of the ones out to get her.

Well, fall is right around the corner so I guess it's tine to start working our way south. My brother said he would send us my weekly money in care of general delivery in Tampa but it would take him a few weeks to do it so we would have to get along without it till then. There wouldn't be any sandwiches or wine in Tampa.

My old bird is calling so I gotta go. She's horny again.

30

Copyright © 09-18-2007 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me at the address in my profile.

Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers