My Old Wife

Story Info
Love is better the second time around.
9.7k words
3.83
58.8k
22
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers

I married the girl across the street from me who I knew all my life. We were brought up together. I was a year older than she was and a year ahead of her in school. My name is Peter Benson and the girl across the street was Ellen Lettermen, now Benson. We use to play with each other all the time as we grew up. I guess there were a lot of times we had fights but we always made up and would be best friends again. She was a big tomboy in her younger days but then grew out of it like all girls.

She was also my first girlfriend and now that I think of it she was number three, five and seven also. Well you can see we broke up a few times but always made it back together. We both had sex with other partners when we would break up. Most of the time we broke up for six months to a year.

We first went steady when I was 14 and she asked me to go steady with her or she wouldn't date me anymore. So I figured I had no choice but to go steady, as I didn't think any other girl would go out with me anyway. Plus her parents bought her a bunch of nice toys and I wanted to get my hands on them.

My father died when I was 15 and that set me and mom back pretty hard. There was mom, Bill, Jean, and baby brother John. I was now head of the house being the oldest and did a lot of things around the house to help mom. I worked my tail off, not because I was ordered to but that I wanted to make life easy for mom.

My Uncle Lou who was married but could not have kids used to come to all my sporting events that I had. I played them all and he was around all the time. He helped me out after my father died in every way he could. Dad and his brother were real close and he took it hard too. He gave me a car when I turned 16 and lay down a bunch of rules for me to follow. I sure did follow them, as I knew he meant business and would take the car away from me.

Ellen on the other hand had it a lot better than I did because her mother and father both worked and had good jobs and she got everything she wanted. She was an only child. She was dressed like a princess all the time with the best clothes and everything. She always had the best of everything. I got hand me down clothes from relatives as we were short of money without dad's paycheck and mom had to stay home to watch baby John until he grew up and then she could work.

I had a busy schedule as a kid as I worked around the house and played varsity sports and had a part time job for gas and repair money for the car. I was on the go all the time and Ellen was always right along by my side while I did it all my work. She never helped with any of the work, as she didn't know how to do anything. But her there by my side gave me all I needed anyway to complete the jobs. I guess at a young age I realized Ellen was a lazy and spoiled kid but she was my steady girl so I didn't care.

We broke up for six months in the eleventh grade and I forget the reason now. She latched on to another guy from a different high school and I dated a girl and went steady with her from our school and gave her my school ring. I remember seeing Ellen going out on dates and I would get so upset about that but my Uncle Lou used to calm me down and talk me out of punching her dates' lights out. We finally got back together after six months and I took her to the junior prom and once again gave her my high school ring.

When I went off to college, my Uncle Lou paid for it, because he wanted me to be the first kid in the family to go on to college. I still was going with Ellen but met a girl and dumped her soon after I got there. She wasn't very upset as I found out she went out on a date the very next day and ended up going with the guy for a while. The breakup lasted about ten months and then we got back together again.

The same thing happen when I was a junior in college and this time she dropped me for a guy who already was out of college and working in a bank where she was doing a internship. His name was Greg. That lasted a full year and then we got together again and stayed that way till we got married one year after she graduated. She got a job in a bank in the audit department. The bank she worked in was the same one that her last boy friend Greg worked in.

Her job was to check the accounts to see they compiled with federal laws and no rules where broken in money transactions. In her job she dressed up all the time and she was a real looker. When I would meet her for lunch I could see all the guys checking her out. She knew it too, and I think she put a show on for them.

I got a job as an electrical engineer with a large firm and was way down on the list to get promoted. There was so many of us already in the department and thing were not organized and I knew, once I got into the firm, the job would not last too long. I was sorry I made the decision to work for them.

We got married in June and went to the Keys for our honeymoon. We had a lot of fun and met a lot of people on the trip. On the honeymoon I was thinking about when we first did it, and how when I touched my cock to her hot pussy it just exploded on me and shot all over her. I was so hot but her pussy was so much hotter and I could not control it all. I felt like an idiot for not being able to control it but what the hell can you do about it? I would think back on how long I knew her and it was all her life 23 years and I would laugh at that. I would think back to the times we spilt and I shudder to think what if we never got back together. I loved her so very much.

We had a house waiting for us that her father built, he was in the contractor business and we got it for cost. I was still sending money home to mom but Ellen knew this before we got married and agreed that I could. We still had plenty to live on as we both made good money and if needed we could live off just one of the paychecks.

There was a lot of sex between us for that first year. We both loved sex and loved to express it to the other. There was plenty of oral with us both. We drank about twice a month going out with her gang or mine. We were always at each other's side. It seemed if a girl talked to me then she would come right over to tell that girl to move on. I would go over to her and tell the guy making a move on her to hit the road.

The groups we drank with were from her work place or mine. There was a girl Patty and a guy Frank from our neighborhood that drank with us. Frank was a car salesman with a line of shit that he could not shut off. He was always talking and could sell you a car if you just said hi to him. He was my age and I played sports with him in high school but he never went to college. He started selling cars right after high school. I liked him and we had lot of fun chasing the girls in our younger days as he had the lines to get the girls.

About 14-months after our honeymoon, we came home pretty drunk and I tripped on her clothes on the floor, fell and broke my collarbone. I have been after her since we first got married to pick up her things as she throws them any place she wants which is on the floor most of the time, with me picking them up. I have been doing the bulk of the house cleaning and picking up after her. She might pickup for one day but that is the limit she can do housework.

Well I don't know if it was the pain in my shoulder, or that I just hit the limit I was going to let her get away with. We started to argue about cleaning the house and cooking, so it ended up in a screaming match between the two of us. Now I found out she wouldn't do it at home and her mom would always follow her around and pick up after her. She cut my tap off because I was calling her a pig for the way she lived and I would not live in a pigsty.

I did almost all the cooking as she couldn't even cook a hotdog. I used to cook a lot in my family to give my mother a break from it. I wanted Ellen to watch me and she had no desire to learn anything to do with work around the house.

So I went on a dry spell for sex for three month which made me drink more and stay away from the house. Things were going down hill for us pretty fast. Then all of a sudden she got on the bandwagon and picked up the house on a regular basic, which pleased me to no end. We both felt better and things picked up and once again the sex was back at full forces. It was so nice to come home to a clean house with supper ready and everything picked up.

Well for the next two months things couldn't go better for us. We once again only went out twice a month with the gang and started to talk about raising a family. Ellen said, we could get by on my paycheck until she went back to work and I could still send money home to mom because we didn't have any major bills except the house and the two cars.

Patty and Frank were an item now. Patty had calmed him down and they were talking seriously about getting married. They would come over to our place to play cards or a board game. We started to hang with them as they were a lot of fun and didn't drink that much. They were something like us as a couple.

I was sick one day when I got to work and knew I wouldn't be able to do much around the office, so I punched out and went home sick. I got the surprise of my life when I got home as I found out Ellen had hired a maid to come in and clean the house for her three days a week. She told me she has been cleaning it for two months now. Here all the time I thought Ellen has been changing and picking up after her self and cleaning the house.

The maid was also preparing the supper for her and would have it all set in the refrigerator when she came home from work. She got out before me and I never knew she didn't make the meals because we took turns cooking supper. I was pissed off big time as she completely pulled the wool over my eyes.

I lay down and took a nap, waiting till four when she came home. Well she came home in a bad mood, I forget why, that time of month or something from work, but did we ever get into an argument. Every little thing that we did wrong to the other came up in the argument. She said, "I can get a maid for myself, if you are sending money home to your mom. It only evens things up between us."

I told her if her parents raised her right she would be a better person then she is and then we tore each other's parents down. The fight was a bad one where she hit me a few times and I pushed her on her ass and was just about ready to punch a few teeth out for her, but I controlled my temper. The fight lasted till eleven that night with me sleeping on the couch and her locking the bedroom door.

It lasted all week with me getting into the booze and being pretty mouthy to her. She decided to piss me off by hanging with her old boyfriend Greg who she knew I didn't like. We just bent over backward trying to piss each other off. I told her, "How the hell can you raise kids when you can't pick up after yourself. Are you going to get a maid, nanny and a butler to do all the work? How are you going to change a kid so you don't get any shit on you? You going to wear rubber gloves so the kid don't mess your pretty hands up?" We had some great fights and they talk about Alice and Fraizer, well we put them to shame.

She would kiss and fool around with this Greg guy and trying to rub my nose in it. He would drive her home sometimes and they would park out in front and act like they were necking. I think they did some necking but not to that big a degree. I could see when she got out of the car she would pull her shirt out from her skirt and open a few buttons so it looked like he had his hands on her tits. Another time I saw her show him her tits and she came in holding her bra in her hand. Boy we had some good fights.

That's how it went, so I started doing the same thing with different girls. I guess that's why there are so many young divorces. Well, all this went on for a few more months. Anyway to make a long story short we got a divorce and I moved back near home after it was settled so I could see mom and the kids and be part of their life again. Ellen stayed there and kept the house because it was a good deal, and worth the money.

A few years later I ran into Frank and Patty when they moved back home too. They had married and had two kids now. I spent a lot of time over their house as we always had fun together. I even bought a used car from Frank, which was a lemon. We used to laugh about it. He took it back and sold me another one, which didn't cost me anything more.

I was at Frank's house one night with a bunch of his crowd and they all had left after a cook out. We both were drunk when we started to talk about money. I told Frank they were coming out with a new motor controller called a PLC, for programmable logic controller, and it was going to sell like hot cakes and I wish I were a salesman like him, as I would jump in and start a business selling them. They pay for them selves in two years so it is no cost to the owner. A guy could make a fortune in a short time.

Well he asked me all kinds of question and I told him someone like him could get rich fast doing this. As it turned out Patty's uncle had died and left her 75 thousand dollars and they were going to put it down on a house. I told them it sounded like a good plan, buying a house. He said it would be a better plan to get rich and buy a bunch of houses. We all laughed, but Frank wanted to know more about my plan and what it would take to start a business. Patty told us to knock it off and go to bed and talk about it in the morning when we both were sober.

That Sunday we didn't talk about it as we both had bad hangovers and waited till Tuesday to talk about it. On Tuesday I showed up to his house with all the literature that I had on the PLC's and let him read it as I made my sales pitch to him and Patty. I explained what the profit was on them and we could hire a contractor to install them. I told him what they sold for but they were actually free as they would save on electricity and pay for them selves in two years or less. As a salesman he loved that. This is a guy who could sell ice cubes to an Eskimo.

Patty asked, "What if we were the contractors to install them, how much more profit would there be?" I explained and told her the profit margin but it would be better to let someone else do that for him or her or us.

She said, "The profit margin was just too good to pass up." We kept talking and the next thing I knew it was two in the morning and they were still asking question. I finally left and told them I would be back tomorrow.

The next day they were even more enthused with the idea. We went over everything again and then figured what it would take to get started. I figured that the most they could lose is pay. We would need to work six months with out any coming in to see if it would fly by itself. I told them they might have to invest it all but they would get most of it back selling the PLC's. Well they were in and wanted to get started right away on it.

We both turned in our two weeks notice where we were working and headed out on our own. I gave him a seminar in his house with a few other salesmen we took in to sell them for us. It was two days of explaining how they would pay for them self and not cost anything at all plus the company plants would run a lot smother.

Our campaign started the next week and we got off to a flying start. It was unbelievable how many we sold and the clients we had. We both were happy with the results. We even started an installation shop to install them and were making all kinds of money.

Within two years Patty had a new house free and clear. We branched out and had the southeast wrapped up. It was a lot of travel for us but the money was too good to pass up as it was rolling in. It was better than the dot com business is today.

I finally got married again in June and we started a family right away. Shelly and I had two children in two years. I put money away so mom could send all the kids to college without anything to worry about. I bought her a brand new house, which she didn't want but we got it anyway and she was happy. My wife Shelly was a stay at home mom and worked hard at it. With the job, I was on the road a lot of the time, but she raised the kids pretty well.

On our tenth anniversary we went to Atlanta for a week as I had set aside one day to meet a guy to buy his company out. We vacationed there and took in all the sights. We were watching a hockey game in town when someone came up behind me and held her hands over my eyes. She said, "Guess who?"

I knew it was a woman and I knew I don't fool around so I couldn't tell who it was. She let go and kissed me on the lips. It was Ellen my ex-wife. She looked at Shelly and said, "it's ok I'm Mrs. Benson." Then she laughed like hell and looked at me saying, "Is this the Mrs. Benson you been hiding on me."

Ellen introduced herself to my wife Shelly and explained her self to her saying, "I have a sick sense of humor." She asked us to step out in the hall and we all went out to talk as she signaled her husband to come out with us. We all were in the hall and Ellen introduced her husband Ray to us. He is a detective on the police department.

She wanted us go to their house, so we left the game early and Ray drove and Shelly and Ellen got along just fine. When we got into the house, Ellen took my hand and woke up her four kids and introduced them to me. After that was over she took me into their den and it was loaded with plaques for mother of the year and other mother type awards. She had about twenty of them on the wall and shelf as she explained just what each one was for and who she beat out in each one. She sure was proud of them and had a big ass grin on her face as she talked about them.

Ray said, "Really Peter, they are all yours. If you hadn't set her straight, she would be single, living with a maid, cook, and a butler in some apartment house wilting away. So if you want any of them, go ahead and take some." We all laughed at this.

"I'm sorry about bringing you way out here, but I just had to show them to you. I'm so proud of them and how much I have changed since you knew me. I think of you when I accept them and each time I get a new one. I'm proud of my four kids and I love Ray so much and it is all thanks to you. I still love you in a way, and I want to apologize for being such a spoiled brat when we first got married," and once again she kissed me.

Shelly said, "Awards hell, shit is what I get. Another load in the diapers and drool and spit down the neck or all over my boobs and then Peter comes home and wants some sex from me."

We all laughed as Ray came in with drinks for us all. Ellen got the picture album out and Ray kept Shelly busy as Ellen sat with me, showing me all the pictures as she explained each one. We talked until till three AM and then one of the kids got up sick and Ellen took care of her while Ray drove us back to our hotel room. All the time he raved about what a good wife Ellen was, thanks to me setting her straight.

We corresponded with Ellen and Ray once a week or so by mail or telephone. Then like all things it dropped to nothing except a Xmas card and then that stopped too. Sherry said I should feel proud to have changed some one for the better. But with all our kids and things going on, like I said it was all dropped and forgotten.

One year we got an offer on selling our companies out and it was too good of a deal too pass up. We would never have to work again for the rest of our lives, nor would any of the kids. We finally agreed on the terms of how the money would be paid and closed the deal the following year.

Frank opened up a new car dealership and sold new cars to keep busy. I bought out a small engineering company to stay busy and to stay in town. We would only put in about twenty hours a week in our companies once we got them settled the way we wanted them to run. I hired my sister after college to run my business and she did a hell of a job at it. In fact she didn't like me working around the company as I liked to talk too much and I kind of slowed things up around the shop.

jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers