My Old Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers

This year was a bad year for us. I was out of town looking up some information for my new company when they took Shelly to the hospital for a virile infection. It came on her just as I left town. By the time they found out it was serious, located and called me, she was in bad shape and was expected to die from it. I rented a helicopter and flew to the hospital, telling the pilot to land on the roof and I would pay all his fines and court cost.

I was with her for fifteen minutes before she died. Both the kids were with their mom since they found out it was serious. It hurt us all to see her go so fast when just a few days ago she was in perfect health. It was a rare disease she picked up from some fruit that was sent into the country. The kids and I took it very hard. It was very hard on us for that first year, as we would always go to her for advice and for someone to talk to.

In two years both girls got out of school in December as they missed some time when mom died. They were feeling down but knew they had to go on and mom would have wanted them to. Both girls got job with the FBI and were in training for six months. It was good to see that they both went in together.

In May of that year I was in Atlanta looking into some investments. The girls were also were in Georgia training and said they would try to arrange to come up and see me and also see the town. I think they wanted to see the town more than me. The investor friend of mine invited me to his daughters wedding. He wanted me to come and stay at his house because all the kids were out on their own and his wife had also passed away the year before Shelly did. He made me promise I would go, so I went to the wedding.

The next day Saturday, while I was sitting in the back of the lawn ceremony, waiting for it to start I spotted of all people, Ellen sitting in the third row with a guy who had his arm around her. I knew it wasn't Ray, this guy was a few years older and a few more pounds on him. I snuck up to her and put my hand over her eyes, saying in a ruff voice, "Guess who."

She laughed and named a bunch of people and then she asked her friend to help her.

He said, "Sorry Ellen I don't know him myself."

As I moved my hand slowly off her eyes as I was looking at him as I said, "That's a wife you're with. Don't buy her flowers in awhile and she out on a date with another guy."

She screamed and every one turned around as she almost knocked the chairs down trying to hug me. She moved a chair and came into the row I was in and gave me a big hug and a kiss as she was crying.

"How the hell are you Peter?"

"Not to good, my wife died two years ago and I still miss her."

"I know how you feel. I lost Peter a year and half ago."

The music started and the ceremony was about to start and I held the chair for her to sit and I moved back to where I was to begin with. Ellen kept looking back at me all throughout the ceremony and she always had a big smile on her face.

After the ceremony she came down with the guy and introduced me to the man she was with as Jack.

He said, "I'm her fiancée, Jack McGee. We are getting married in five weeks," as he stuck his hand out to me.

She once again hugged me and I squeezed her as we kissed and both told the other how good it was to see each other. I found out Jack was a friend of the investor's family and I told them that Bob had invited me as I was stuck in town on businesses. Ellen and I walked around holding each as we talked to different people briefly as Jack followed us. We talked about all kinds of things. She was holding on to me like she was going to fall off the end of the earth.

Jack interrupted us and grabbed her hand saying, "I want to introduce you to someone."

They headed across the yard as my cell phone rang and it was the girls. They said, "We will be at the hotel in a half-hour." I tried to find Ellen to tell her I would be back later but couldn't find her after fifteen minutes, so I had to leave and meet the girls.

I met the girls in my room and we talked for about three hours as they told me about their FBI training. The girls were having a good time at the training site and were looking forward to becoming FBI agents. I couldn't picture them being a FBI agent and capturing a bad guy, as they will always be my babies. We then went out to eat and had a very good dinner in a fine restaurant. They had to leave at ten to make connections so they could go to friend's house on the coast that was also in training with them.

I kissed them goodbye and wished them luck and they headed out. As soon as they left I grabbed a phone book and looked up Ellen's phone number. I called it but got the answering machine. I got my laptop and made a map of her street area and then headed out that way at ten thirty.

I was surprised that I didn't have that much trouble finding her house. Her street was full, as there must be a party going on a few houses from hers. I parked the car on the street and walked towards her house and then I found it. I walked up the driveway and saw there was a night light on. There were no other lights on in the house. I walked up to the main door and looked around as I got there. There were a few flowerpots and I moved them around and to my surprise there was a house key. I don't know why but I picked it up and went inside the house.

Once I got in, I sat down in the kitchen and wondered why the hell I was prowling around in her house. I knew I wanted to talk to her and she had to have left the wedding awhile ago because it was an afternoon reception. On the table sat a flashlight, so I picked it up and started on a search of the house, not knowing what I was searching for, I guess just being nosey.

As I open up one door to a bedroom the whole house lit up and I almost shit my pants right then and there. It was lightning, and then the thunder hit and my heart jumped a few beats. It was her room so I decided to look around and take off before the rain hit. I went threw a few drawers on the dresser as I hear the rain come down in buckets. It was hitting the skylights so hard I figured it would come right on in the bedroom.

I found a few of her toys that she had in the drawers. They were under some underwear where no one could find them except some dumb ass ex-husband spying. I closed the drawers and figured I better get out before I screw every thing up. I just got to the top of the hallway to the landing when I heard voices and I went back.

"Wow, I don't remember it coming down like that for a long time," she said.

"Hell the wipers wouldn't hardly move when it came down," he said.

"Well we lucked out when it stopped for a minute to get in the house," she said.

They hung their things up and he reached over and kissed her.

"That wasn't a very good kiss. Are you still thinking about that ex-husband of yours? Shit, we even had to drive into town to see if he was staying at the hotel and he wasn't in his room. I did everything for you and you give me a half ass kiss."

"I'm sorry, it's just the storm has me upset," said Ellen.

He grabbed her as the lighting struck and she grabbed him and then they kissed and walked right below me into the den and sat on the couch kissing again. They started to get into it hot and heavy as I watched them go at it. I was on the balcony hallway trying to hide from them the best I could.

What a jerk I am, why the hell did I come in, certainly not for this? I sat on the floor with my back to the wall not looking their way, thinking this had to be the dumbest thing I have ever done in my life. As I was remembering the other dumb things that I did as a kid and chucking to myself, I finally turned around and they were both naked and he was sucking on her tits as she had a hand on his cock.

That's my wife about ready to get fucked and to suck his cock. Well, ex-wife as I laughed to myself. How the hell did I get into this position again? Well I hoped I was laughing to myself. I looked again and they were locked in a sixty-nine position on the couch. Boy she looked good and I haven't been screwed since the wife died. This was like watching a porn movie but it was live with people I know.

She slid off him and got on the floor between his legs and started to give him a blowjob. She went at him like a woman possessed and worked his cock over but good. Finally I could hear him and then I saw him pump his load into her mouth as she swallowed it all. She continued to lick him clean.

She then said, "That's number four," and laughed.

John said, "And one more to go," and they both laughed.

Shit did she give him four blowjobs today already and another one to come yet?

I knew one thing; I was going to get a girl and screw for a week as soon as I can, even if I had to pay her. Now they were back on the couch kissing and feeling each other up and then screwing and pumping away like mad. I finally heard him grunt and they were done and collapsed on the couch. I took off my shoes and walked down the hall looking for some place to hide when they came up to the bedroom to sleep. I found a spare bedroom and figured I could hide in there.

When I got back to my spot, he was just about dressed and she had a blanket from the couch wrapped around her. I heard them talking and he said his daughter was coming for breakfast with her kids and he had to get home. She walked him to the door as I got closer to see if I could hear them. I had to move to the other end and cross an open spot but I took the chance and moved. I could see them but not hear them. He finally left and she stayed there till he was out of sight. She closed the door and came across the kitchen as I moved back out of sight. She moved in the kitchen out of my sight for a second and then came back and went to her purse and pulled out her cell phone.

I don't know who she was talking two but she talked loud like she was excited about something. She was telling them about her son that was going to be a cop and was taking after Ray. While she talked she picked up her clothes and put them on which I figured was odd as she was going to bed anyway. She talked for five minutes and there was a noise at the door. I moved back across the hall so I could see if Jack had came back.

When I got back in my spot I saw the door open and a guy about forty-five with a suit on grab her and pulled her outside. Then he came back in and drew his weapon. Next in walked a cop in uniform with his weapon drawn. OH SHIT, damn, she had to catch a glimpse of me, and dialed 911.

Shit, do I hide in a closet like a five-year-old kid and have them pull me out and beat the shit out of me? I leaned up against the wall and put my hands high on the wall. I heard them coming up the steps.

I heard him say, "Don't move you fucking pervert, don't even breath or it will be your last breath you ever take." I felt his barrel in the back of my neck and I thought he was going to blow my head off. I felt and heard the hammer come down with a jerk and he said, "Shit I forgot to put a round in the chamber," as the other cop laughed at him.

He came up to me and push my head into the wall with his 225 pounds and I felt them all as my face crushed into the wall. He kept an arm on the back of my neck and was trying to push my head through the wall. He put the cuffs on me with a lot of vengeance and force. He then turned me around facing him as he cursed me out, calling me all kinds of perverted names.

"Did you get off watching her. You jack off on the wall or in your pants, you fucking ass hole? Well, you're going to jail now to see your three hundred pound daddy who will be your husband for the next ten years, tough guy."

He then came up with a knee in my groin but lucky from me it didn't connect, it mainly hit my leg and I went down. He then pulled me up mostly by my hair. He pushed me as we walked down the steps. When I was almost down, I felt a foot in my back as he kicked and I stumbled down the last few steps and fell on to the floor. He pulled me by my collar as he drugged me through the kitchen. Once we got in the kitchen, he opened the door to push me outside. And he did plus a kick in the ass.

I saw Ellen standing outside waiting for the cops to bring out her bad ass prowler. I could see her shaking like hell because she was scared shitless and crying her eyes out. I could see another cop car pulling in the driveway and another coming down the street.

Once she saw me she yelled out, "Peter," and came running to me and hugged me.

"What are you doing here Peter?"

The guy in the suit that wanted to kill me had a puzzled ass look on his face as he asked; "You know this asshole pervert?"

"It's my husband, Lance. I told you about him," she said half laughing, half crying and hugging me so tight.

"Yes, Lance, this is my first husband and he is a nice guy and I told him to come to my house as we were at a wedding party together a little while ago."

The cop came around and took the handcuffs off me and she explained, "It was just a mix up Lance and nothing is wrong." They talked to Ellen because they knew her and Ray when he was alive and on the force. She offered them a beer and they came in, but then they got another call and had to bug out fast, but detective Lance stuck around asking question and had a beer.

He told us he was going home when the call came in of an intruder in her house and he knew it was her house and he sped up getting here to protect her. He then left; kissing her goodbye and shaking my hand when he found out we were truly friends.

I was leaning against the counter with a very red face and she came over and kissed me and hugged me and then we laughed like hell.

"How did you get in?"

"How long where you there?"

"DID YOU SEE?"

"OH NO."

"YOU DIDN"T SEE?"

"GOD NO."

"SAY YOU DIDN"T PLEASE."

"DID YOU?"

She backed off from me and went up against the kitchen table and leaned against it.

She looked at me and then her faced turned all red.

She said, "PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING."

"EVEN IF YOU DID, PLEASE TELL ME AND SAY YOU DIDN'T,'' as she ran back into my arms, laughing like hell.

She looked up and said, "Ray and I used to read stories on the Literotica site on the web and this one would top them all," as she once again broke into laugher as she squeezed me and hugged and kissed me some more.

"I'm starved, I didn't eat at the wedding. I was to nervous once I saw you and I drank too much looking for you and thinking about why the hell you took off. Where the hell did you go?"

"My two girls are in FBI training and they called and I had to leave to meet them. I looked all over for you but couldn't find you anyplace, so I left to meet them. I figured I could come back and see you but it was too late when I finished with the kids."

"I looked up your address in the phone book and came here."

"I found a key outside and let myself in,"

"Well let's eat before I pass out and we can talk as I cook."

"Oh, you even cook now," I laughed.

"Shut up or I will show you all my plaques again. In fact I will because I have some more since the last time I showed them to you and Shelly."

We then cooked up eggs and ham as we made coffee and filled each other in on our lives. Boy it seemed good to talk to someone again and tell her things about myself. As we sat down to eat, I told her about finding the key under the flowerpot and coming in the house where I looked around with a flashlight. She turned red as I told her I saw what was going on with the two of them.

"I didn't want to have sex with him as I was thinking about you and why you took off. I thought you got mad because I went off with him when he grabbed my arm. I made him drive downtown to the hotel you last stayed at and you weren't in the room. I left you a message to call me and then you show up watching my big performance with Jack. We have been having sex for a month now ever since we set a date to be married. You know how horny people get after going to a wedding. Well I was just too horny so we did it," as she laughed.

She excused he self so she could change and be more comfortable. She came out in a nice sexy outfit that went down half way to her knees. She posed and turned around showing it all to me.

"Damn you look good."

"A few body parts went south since you married me," and we laughed at that. We curled up on the couch while we talked about everything in both our lives. After forty minutes she said she wasn't comfortable and said, "Let me take a shower and we will go in the bedroom and lay down and talk. I'm really beat, it has been a long and stressful day for me and I worried so much about what happened to you."

She took her shower and came out as I was lying on the bed. She curled up next to me and we talked for twenty minutes and then she wasn't answering me because she went sound asleep. I went to sleep holding her in my arms. I woke up later and took my pants and shirt off.

When I woke up she was gone and in the kitchen. As I was lying there she came in with a cup of coffee and she had some slacks laid out that belonged to her husband Ray. We both sat on the bed as we talked and drank from my cup. I finally took a shower and joined her in the kitchen as we ate breakfast.

"This is the best weekend I have had since Ray passed away."

"Sure, you had sex and I had to watch it and I haven't had sex in over two years. I almost played with myself in the shower," and we both laughed.

"Well, if you just play your cards right mister, who knows you just might get it," as she came over and hugged me and kissed me. We did the dishes and sat at the kitchen table talking some more. She wanted to know what my plans were and how long I was going to stay in town. I told her I should be finished by Tuesday and should leave the next day. She wanted me to check out of the hotel and stay at her place.

I asked, "What will Jack would say."

She said, "Let me handle Jack."

We drove to the hotel and I checked out and we went back to her place after eating lunch in the hotel dining room.

Ellen was smiling from ear to ear and had a big smile on her face all the time I was with her. I guess I wasn't far behind her either as I was pretty happy myself, but then there was Jack in her life. When we got back to her house her friend from next door came running over and to asked what happened last night with all the police cars there.

"Just some peeking-tom trying to get a look at my nude body."

"Did they catch him?"

"They sure did," and she laughed and then pointed to me as I turned red.

"Now I don't know what to do with him, keep him or throw him into jail," and she laughed some more.

"Well he is no Jack," she said, "but I would hate to see him go to jail, he is so cute. Some guy will be his daddy in jail and they would fight over him,"

Ellen came running to me with hugs and kisses, as she said, "No, he is better than Jack and I think I will keep him if I can."

We all laughed and we told her some of the story, but not all of it. She left and Ellen showed me around the house saying, "It looks better in the daylight doesn't it, without a flashlight in your hand spying on my things?"

Jacked called later and she left the room to talk to him so I don't know what was said. She showed me my room and made up the bed for me. We later went out to eat and have a few drinks that night. We ran into some friends of hers and they asked where Jack was and who I was. She introduced me as her husband and said it was a long story and let it slide as she laughed it off. We had a lot of fun and it was a good feeling, holding her tight. I could even feel my thing growing as I shoved it into her and she shoved back into me with her body as we danced.

When we got back she took a shower in her room and I took one in the hall bathroom. We got a drink and then she wanted us to lay on her bed and talk some more. She curled up to me and put my arm around her. It wasn't very long and we were kissing and necking with each other.

jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers