My Old Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
384 Followers

I asked her, "How did Jack and you get together?"

"Oh yes, Jack. We are supposed to get married in five weeks and here I am trying to make love to you," she laughed a little and sat up.

"Seeing you Peter, brought back a lot of feeling for me, I think I love you all over again. Am I a bad person for wanting to make love to you, Peter?"

"It's not right if you are going to marry Jack."

"I can't think of Jack since I saw you yesterday at the wedding Peter. I want you. I want to make love to you and be with you from now on, Peter. I love you," as she fell on me hugging me.

"I love you Ellen, I love you very much. That's why I broke into your house, I know it now."

We made love three times that night as we lay there together. It was the best time I've had in a long time. I knew right away that I loved her and wanted to be with her the rest of my life. I think she was thinking the same as I was. But then we had Jack still in the picture and we would have to talk about him.

We talked about Jack while we had breakfast and she said she would handle him. She told me she loved me, but that we should see each other and see where it was going. There was no way she could just dump Jack. She would have to do it with time. She and Jack were always friends along with their partners, so it was going to be a hard thing to do. She told me they knew Jack and his wife for over twenty years. The four of them went out together all the time and had fun. They would fool around like all couples that knew each other a long time. I agreed with her and told her to handle it.

I finished up my work in town and we both planned on going back to my home and she would visit friends while we stayed there. We took her car instead of flying. She had to tell Jack and he was not a happy camper about it. He said that with the wedding so close she should not go back to visit. She told him she thought it was good and would give her time to think it all over and that blew his mind. She finally told Jack she was going to cancel the wedding till she could think about thing clearer. We left on Wednesday and headed for my house. Jack called her on her cell three or four times a day while she was back home. We only stayed a few days, as she wanted to get back and talk to Jack.

We spent time with mom and she was happy to see Ellen. The both of them had a good time and talked the whole three days we where there. They both brought each other up to date on everything. They also did a lot of shopping together.

At night while we were lying in bed, Ellen told me she gave Jack a gift certificate for five blowjobs on his birthday. She had given him the fourth that night that I had seen them. "Damn what do I do now about the fifth one?"

"Shit, a nice tie or belt bucket would be nice," I said, as she grabbed me and we laughed like hell.

"I'm sure that would go over big with him."

Jack called as we were headed home and they talked and she invited him to dinner at her house that night to talk. The two of us talked when we got to her house. She told me she loved me and she also loved him but not as much as she loved me. She asked if she was a bad girl to be having sex with both of us in the same time frame. I told her no that she was in a tough spot right now, she was supposed to marry the poor guy.

She wanted me to stay upstairs, but I didn't want to. I would go to the bar till they finished talking. She said, "Just in case he gets mad and out of hand, but I don't think he will."

I gave in and stayed up stairs and listened for trouble when I was near my outlook spot.

That night after dinner, Jack and she were on the couch talking when she told him that she was more interested in me than him. She told him she loved him but that I just came first with her. He took it pretty good and they were both friendly with each other.

Jack said, "Well I sure hope this don't interfere with my birthday present," and they both laugh like hell as they where both hugging each other.

"No, as long as you don't tell Peter the kind of presents you get from me."

They hugged and kissed some more as he was feeling her up. The next thing he had her tits out and was sucking on them. Next she got between his legs and pulled out his cock and was sucking on it. She was giving him his fifth and final blowjob as a birthday present. Well I hoped it was his final one.

After she was done they sat together on the couch and after a while he started to make some more moves on her. She stopped him and told him that was all he was going to get and they still could be friends, as she would hate to lose him as a friend after all the years they been. He agreed and wished her luck and he left about a half-hour later.

She came up to bed shortly after he left and took a shower. We then lay on the bed and she asked if I was mad at her for giving him a blowjob. She said she still loved him a little and didn't plan on having sex with him but she wanted to end it all that night and be done with it. She figured if she honored her birthday present, it would all over and we could move on. But she was afraid she went too far. I told her I was all right with it as long as nothing like that happened again and we should buy a good supply of ties for her male friends from now on.

As we talked she went back in time to when we were first married when we fought with each other. Ellen told me that when she had Greg give her a ride home, she made it look like they were fooling around. She would mess her hair up and ruffle her clothes so that it looked like she just got fucked just to piss me off. One time he saw her boobs as she took her bra off and came in the house with it in her hand. He saw a boob and wanted to touch one but she wouldn't let him do it. Ellen said, "If I put as much of my energy into our marriage as I had trying to piss you off, we might still be together now."

We both laughed and I told her I did things to piss her off when she started her shit. All you had to do was housework and we both would have been happy. She said she knew it but she did change once she found out she lost me for good. She came to my old apartment to try to get back with me, but I had left to go back home so she decided it was for the best if we just went our own way. Then she met Ray and finally got married to him and she changed 100 percent. She made a fine marriage thanks to me.

We are both happy now because we both have good lives with our spouses and wonderful kids to go along with it.

As it all turned out, we got married a few months later. First we got married in her town with all the kids and had a big celebration for all her friends and family. Then a week later we got it blessed in my hometown with all my friends and family. The kids attended both wedding and it worked out great.

THE END

jakewho69
jakewho69
384 Followers