My Older Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His words were intoxicating. "Yes," I said. "I want this. I fucking want it."

As he said, "Me, too," the elevator opened, we stepped inside, he pushed his floor's button, and the door skid closed upon us, leaving us alone as the elevator started a slow crawl to heaven.

That's when he pushed me gently against the elevator wall and leaned into me, pressing his body against mine and kissed me. He was aggressive, but not in a violent way. His opened his lips and kissed me softly, with passion and moistness. I was surprised by his directness and how quickly he was upon me. "Open your mouth more," he said, and I did. Then I felt his tongue come into my mouth, a fine wet soft tongue that was so sexy, parting my lips as if he was showing me how he was going to explore my ass with his cock. Oh god. It was a long slow kiss, one that said so much, that he was loving me and taking me and possessing me. It was a kiss of angels, rocking my soul, and I returned his embrace, snaking our tongues together. I slid my tongue into his mouth, too, and he tasted fantastic. I needed to take a breath but he was not releasing me from this first important kiss. He sucked gently on my mouth and lapped at my life. The kiss was more than a kiss. It was a statement to tell me that I was his. I was immediately under his power. I wanted him so much. I didn't care that he was smothering me. I felt his hardness push against me and it felt big. Finally, just as I thought he was taking all my life forces, the elevator opened and he released me. I felt my legs go soft.

Feeling light headed, I floated out of the elevator after him and to his room at the end of the hall. The door opened to a fabulous hotel suite that was definitely nicer than my apartment. A floor to ceiling window displayed a breathtaking panorama of the New York skyline. I was magnetically drawn to the window, walking over to it and placing my hand on the glass.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I heard Brad say.

"It's awesome," I said. Then I felt him behind me, pressing his body against mine and wrapping his hands around me. I felt his face against my neck and he kissed me gently there. "You smell good," he said.

His lips on my neck made me swoon. I closed my eyes and bent my head as he continued to kiss me. I felt his tongue lick my neck. He nibbled me gently. "You taste fantastic," he said, then continued to lick and kiss my neck. His hands explored my chest, pulling my shirt up and running his hands lightly over my abdomen, touching me softly, flicking my nipples. He pulled me closer to him and even though we were still dressed I could feel his hard cock push against my ass. Even if I had pretended not to be turned on my cock betrayed me--it was rock hard and straining inside my jeans. His hand moved to my crotch and, as he continued to kiss and lick my neck, he ran his hands over my bulge. "That's the way I like my men," he said. "I like them always horny, always hard, always begging for my touch, always wanting to cum." From behind, while still kissing my neck and gently licking in my ear, he unbuttoned my shirt and placed his soft warm hand on me. It felt amazing. He caressed my chest and played with my nipples. I felt myself floating away somewhere. "Does this feel good, Jon?" he asked.

I manage to say, "Yes," and I turned around so we could kiss.

I could get drunk on his lips, that's how good a kisser he was. In fact, it was more like making love to my mouth than kissing. He kissed in slow motion, as if he were molding me, loving, licking my tongue, exploring the inside of my mouth, sucking the life out of me and replacing it with his soul. I melted into him, wanted him to kiss me forever. I'd never been kissed this way, never knew that it could be so sensual, so erotic, could make me so drunk. I think I loved him already. I wanted this every day. I didn't even care if we did anything else or if things would turn to sex, that's how good it was to be kissed by him, to be possessed by his mouth. He tasted better than anything I've ever eaten.

My shirt dropped to the floor and, while he sucked on my tongue, he had my pants unbuckled, unzipped and dropped in one amazing smooth move. It was like his hand was a ninja, that he had performed magic with my pants, barely touching them before they slid down my legs. Then he slipped his hand in my boxers and cupped my cock, holding it, warming it, and lightly squeezing my balls. And all the while not missing a beat of his amazing kiss that only ended when he wanted it to.

He led me to the bed where, on my back, he removed the rest of my clothes, pushed my knees up, and rested on top of me though he was still clothed. He put his mouth to my ear and said, "You're so beautiful, so good looking, so handsome. You want me. You want this. Tell me you want this."

"I want it," I said on command, because it was true. I already felt satisfied, but being with this fucking incredibly sexy man was a revelation. He was gentle, attentive, giving. He didn't seem to care--well, at least so far--about his pleasure. It was all about giving me attention and love, and making me feel more erotic than I could ever remember. I wrapped my legs around him and felt my boner press against him. I wanted him badly. Truly, I wanted to dispense with other preliminaries and have him fuck the shit out of me right now. I was bursting with libido. "I really want it, Brad. Fuck me. Please."

"I will," he said, "soon." Then he moved down and started to lick and suck on my nipples which I loved more than anything. He could tell, I'm sure. He sucked on my nipples and licked them, nibbled them, drew them into his mouth as if he was feeding. He played with my nipples, running his tongue in circles around them, flicking my nipples to make them wet and hard. I ground my cock against him and moaned. Then he pushed my arms over my head and began to lick my armpits as if they were sugar. He didn't just lick them gently, he placed his fat we tongue fully into my armpits and licked them up and down, first my left pit, then my right, taking turns licking them and sucking my armpit hair into his mouth. He inhaled my scent and kept making love to my armpits with his tongue. I was mad with desire. Then, before I could protest, move quickly down and started licking the inside of my thighs, teasing the sensitive skin just around my balls, licking me and nibbling my thighs, working closer and closer to my nuts. He held my cock in his hand while he did, lightly jacking it a little, driving me crazy. I was squirming and out of control.

Brad started to lick and suck my cock and it was like nothing I'd ever experience. He seemed to know exactly what I wanted, taking my cock deep, licking it up and down, taking my balls into his mouth and tugging at them. I looked down at this handsome mature man as he bobbed up and down on my cock, jacking it while sucking it, slobbering over my cock, over and over, unending, driving me wild. He licked under my balls and rolled me up for access to my hole and he tongued me there. Then he slipped a finger inside me and started to go down on me again. Oh fuck! He took my cock deep and fingered my ass, slipping it up inside me where I could feel him pressing against my prostate.

"Oh my god," I said. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

He went on like this forever, it seemed. He wasn't in any rush, which was how he operated. He was making love to my cock, knowing just when to apply more pressure, to play with my mushroom, to tease my pee hole with his tongue. He took my balls into his mouth a lot, seemed to enjoy munching and pulling on them, all the while keeping pressure on my prostate with his finger.

Just when I felt myself starting to build up to an orgasm, he could tell. That's when he flipped me over on my knees, positioned my ass in the air, and started to rim me like a god. And I could tell he liked to do it. His tongue was playing with my hole, licking it fast and then slow, hard and then soft, he licked my ass and rubbed his hands all over me as he tongued me, slipping his tongue deep into my hole and sending me to nirvana. He kept his tongue planted deep inside me and then started to jack my still fucking rock hard cock at the same time, up and down, masturbating me with his wet hand, then going down to suck on my balls, and then back up to tongue my hole.

"Fuck, Jon, you taste like candy," he said, coming up for air, then he went back to work and kept rimming. On and on he went, licking and tasting me, digging deep into me with his tongue, lapping at me, eating my ass and making me float up to the ceiling.

"Don't stop," I said.

"I won't," he said, and he didn't let up with her rimming energy, licking me all over, slapping my ass as he ate me, slobbering in my hole, and slipping a finger inside me occasionally. I kept moaning, my eyes closed as I went to a place in my head of total delight. He was relentless, rimming me without end. I don't know how long this went on, but easily at least 30 minutes of me with his mouth on my ass, jacking my cock, sucking my balls, tonguing me and licking me and simply worshiping my hole.

After a long time I simply couldn't take it anymore and said, "Please, Brad, fuck me. Fuck me now. I want it so bad."

He simply said, "Not yet," and then he came away from my ass and started to take his clothes off. As an older man, he wasn't skinny and smooth like me. But he was in pretty good shape. He had a beautiful chest, moderately hairy and, when he removed his pants, displayed a gorgeous cock that sprang out of his underwear hard and thick and with an awesome head. He positioned himself in front of me and said, "Show me what you can do," and he slid his cock into my mouth with his hands on the back of my head.

His cock was big, but not too big. Thick, but not too thick. His mushroom head was spongy, soft and amazing and it tasted so fucking good. I could see that he shaved the shaft of his cock and balls, and kept the rest of his public hair nicely trimmed, and it was evident that he practiced good hygiene because he didn't have that musky gaggy cock smell that some guys have who don't wash well. Really, his cock tasted fantastic and I did my best to suck him as well as he did me. But he was very particular about what he wanted, so he gave me direction about how he liked things. He told me slow down when I was going too fast, or to lick him in a particular place or in a special way. He taught me how he wanted his balls sucked, which is something he really liked. "Do it like I did to you," he said, which meant he wanted me to take both his balls into my mouth at the same time and just let them stay there while I washed his marbles around inside my mouth. "Yeah, like that. Now do it here. Take it deep inside you and hold your breath while I touch your tonsils with my head. Yeah, good boy."

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and squeezed out a big gob of pre-cum onto his finger. He spread it on his tongue then he leaned down to kiss me deep, sliding his tongue with the pre-cum into my mouth. Oh fuck, it was so horny. He knew exactly what to do to turn me on. After we kissed, he pushed my head back down on his cock again and he started to fuck my face again. He knew just how he wanted my head to be positioned, and he took control of that, turning my head exactly how he liked. He was firm with me, but not rough, and he didn't slam his cock down my throat in a hurtful way--he was urgent but gentle. He had an amazing relentless rhythm that made me feel like such a bitch, such a whore to him. He held my head tight and used me. I relaxed my mouth as much as possible and relented to his desire.

After a long time he stopped pumping my throat but, instead, laid my head down on the bed and just left his cock deep inside my mouth. "Just keep it there," he said. "Yeah, just like that, feel my man cock inside your mouth. It's made for you. Taste it. Smell it. You're meant for my cock. You love my cock." He didn't move. For what seemed forever, he just stood still, his cock planted inside my mouth, resting there. I breathed through my nose and grew comfortable with his cock resting inside my mouth like a pacifier. While he did this, he started to rub and jack my cock. This man was fucking incredible. I wanted it to last forever. I moaned, closed my eyes and I think I fell asleep for a while with his cock between my lips.

It became apparent that he was ready to fuck. He slid his cock out of my mouth and flipped me over so that, again, my ass was in the air. He wanted to take me like a dog. He licked my ass again, sliding his tongue in my ass, getting me ready. Then he retrieving some lube from the nightstand--he had prepared!--and lubed my ass good, taking time to get a lot of it inside my hole, pushing lube inside me, fingering me, clear that he wanted me to feel comfortable. He tore open a Magnum condom wrapper with his teeth and sheathed his dick in the clear cock wrapper.

"Ready for my cock?" he asked.

I said, "Please, fuck me," but it wouldn't have mattered what I said because he was already inserting his mushroom into my hole. Right away it felt amazing and big and huge and fantastic. He went in slow, holding my hips, guiding his brick-hard cock into me inch by inch, pushing it in like it was going to come out my mouth, until he was all the way in. He didn't start pumping right away. Instead, he kind of wiggled it around to seat it all the way inside me.

"Do you feel that inside you? That's the way I want you. Now you're my bitch. My boy bitch. Ready for me to breed you?"

I couldn't answer other than to moan. He felt so good. Then he started to slide out a little, then back in, slow at first, then with more speed until he was fucking me good, like a piston machine, in and out, fucking me hard, slapping his balls against me with each thrust. He reached under me and rubbed my chest. "Fuck you feel good," he said. "Nice and tight." He kept fucking me with even rhythm. Not too slow and not too fast, just a nice dance of his cock inside my ass. Like the rest of his technique that night, he wasn't in a rush. Just kept fucking me in that position for a long time until I felt the world slipping away again and wondering how long this would go on. How long could he last, a man his age? The answer: as long as he wanted and certainly longer than anyone had ever fucked me before. His cock became one with my ass. They were meant for each other, fucking me on and on, building up speed, really taking me.

I think he fucked me in that position for about 20 minutes without stopping, then he pulled out and positioned me on my back with my ass hanging off the edge of the bed. He pushed my legs up and my knees to my shoulders, exposing my already worked ass. "Now I'm going to really fuck your hole," he said, and that's what he did. He pushed his cock into me without being gentle, slamming into me all the way, grinding his cock into me, fucking me hard. With each thrust I couldn't help but grunt as he pushed the air out of my body. He leaned down and, without a change to his rhythm, he kissed me fully and long, our tongues touching and loving. He kept fucking me this way, kissing me deep, gliding the full length of his hard piston in and out of me.

I had never been possessed this way before. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," I said.

He stopped for a moment and, from somewhere, produced a length of thin soft rope. "I'm going to tie us together so that we're one." Without taking his cock out of me, he reached under and used the rope to tie our balls together. First he tied one end firmly around my balls, running the rope a few times around my scrotum and tugging on it to ensure I wouldn't come off, then he wrapped it around his testicles, which pulled his balls right next to mine. Then he ran the last bit of rope around both our sacks and tied it off. Literally, our balls were tied together firmly. "Now let's fuck," he said, and he proceeded to fuck me again.

This was so fucking amazing, and I can barely describe it. Each time he pulled back my balls went with him, a slight but firm tug that sent a brief but agonizing jolt through my body. In and out, our balls stretching and pulling, and the brief twinges of ball-pulling pain showing on his face. I shouldn't say "pain" because it felt so good, like we were in another zone together, with him fucking me and fucking me and fucking me, really crashing into me, pounding his flesh into me, extending our balls that were wrapped tightly together.

Eventually, after this went on for a long time I felt the pressure rising in me. He could sense it, too. So he reached down and started to jack my hard cock. I warned him, "Gonna come," but that only made him fuck me harder and masturbate my cock until, like the sea opening, a came in a long torrent that squirted sky high and landed on my face. It was the most intense cum I'd ever experienced. I can't believe how much cum came out of me, and my chest was covered in my seed.

He started to build, too. Then, in one swift move, he reach down and magically untied our balls, and then moved over me to start jacking his cock, finally spewing all over me, mixing his cum with me, with his first burst landing on my left ear. Kneeling over me, jacking his cock and cumming on me, the expression on his face was one of exquisite glory and pain. I knew right then that I wanted to be with him as much as possible, to have him kiss me and lick me and suck me and rim me and fuck me over and over. I wanted to be his fuck buddy every time he came to New York.

He rested next to me and we talked for a long time. He was a great cuddler. We talked about this and that, about how our age difference didn't matter, about how great matched we were. But I told him I was leaving next week for a semester of film study in London. I promised to let him know when I was coming back. He asked if I knew of any friends who might "keep him company from time to time" when he was back in New York. I told him I didn't know of anybody but I felt indebted to him and promised to try to find some other young guys for him. He said, "Not just any guys. You know I'm picky. If they're like you, then cool. If not, I'll wait until you get back."

So that's one of the reasons I'm writing this. I wanted to share this amazing experience. If there are any other NYC-based young guys like me who might be interested in meeting Brad, let me know and I'll make the introduction. If you're really cool and I think you'd be good for Brad, then I'll pass on your information. If not, then that's OK, too, because he'll be mine when I get back from London.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rare and Delicious

A very well written story with realistic characters. Ove course right. As a 60 plus man I I would like to explore this lifestyle but am very skeptical of meeting somebody through a web program. You gave me some good ideas thank you. Also enjoyed the story. Needs a proof read, couple of spelling errors. Looking forward to the next episode. Cad TV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Hot story. I want to meet Brad..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Old men and Teachers

In the 1970's I was playing hookey from school and was walking through a field of council Allotment Gardens, where I got talking to a guy named John in his 50's, It began to rain so he invited me into his garden shed "for a cup of tea" and as I sat waiting for the water to boil, I noticed there were a lot of soft porn magazines on an old sofa he had in there. He noticed my interest and opened a box under it and said "have a look at these" He wasn't even subtle about it as they were all Gay porn with guys sucking and fucking each other, including some young lads getting their share of it. When he saw that my teenage cock was bulging he got out an envelope of pics showing him and other local dads and granddads being sucked off by several of my class mates and a couple of them being buggered. All the lads seemed to be enjoying it." We meet in each others houses and the young'uns join us by choice! Would you like to join us?" he asked me. "Just try it by handling mine to start with" and he took his own cock out. Tea forgotten I reached out and found I couldn't get my hand around the girth as I felt it. I forget the exact words that he used to persuade, then instruct me, but I soon had his cock head stretching my mouth and bobbing on it until he filled me with my first load. He then showed me several facial polaroids of me blowing him, with only his anonymous cock showing. Which he slid into the envelope "for safe keeping"." I'd like you to come to my house tonight at six tonight" he said, I would probably have gone anyway, I'd been excited by his cock in my mouth, but the fear of being outed as a QUEER, then illegal, made quite sure. At five to six I was at his door, and was ushered into a large bedroom, with no bed but a couple of overstuffed chairs, two tables and a lot of cushions. There was John, Peter and William who were all 50 plus and two other young lads, I just about recognised from the school that fed mine. Peter and William were fucking the two lads, one in some frilly girly clothes, so John stripped me and lay me on my back on a table he got naked as well and standing at the table he moved my head off the table edge and down to straighten my moutha nd thoat and with his cock level with my mouth he started to push ALL of his thick cock past by tongue and into my throat. He started to move it in and out of me as I gagged and spluttered, learning to take quick breaths when I could. once he had all that he could get in he began to slow fuck my throat, and reaching out took my legs and bent me double by holding my feet under his arms as he fingered my arsehole with some vaseline, one, two then three digits began to loosen me up and in a certain part of the fingering it felt very sexy and my cock stiffened. John pulled out of my throat without cumming, spun me around and over onto my back, shoved a cushion under my bum and started to force his cock into my arsehole. Thanks to the fingering it was not too painful and with my legs over his shoulders he fucked me until I'd spunked twice and he then came into me. Next day at school I was taken to the headmaster for absence and got fucked again by him and the gym teacher, they were part of Johns group. That first night was unpleasant, but after that each got better as I learned a lot of new things, and became a regular, and willing faggot bottom at many houses and schools.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes...!

So-o sexy response.... Fucking is fucking, though men do suck cock better than women, in my experience. But when somebody finds you very sexy, it's very flattering, and if it's mutual, you can be charmed out of your pants in no time if he keeps caressing you up and down and around, and of course responding by taking his cock in your mouth too -- seems a pretty good idea, you ask me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Older man

I ' came out ' to an older man who lived 2 doors away when I was 17 - John was 61 and a widower, but had kept himself quite fit and smart ( a lot of men let themselves go when they get bereaved )... Mum had told him I would help out with any jobs he may have that might need extra help, so he called round one Friday after work and asked if I could help him on the weekend clearing out some junk from the attic - I agreed ( even more so when he said he would pay me !! )

On Saturday morning I knocked and was let in by John ( still in his dressing gown ) and he showed me where to begin whilst he got dressed

I was stacking boxes in the attic when he called me down for coffee at 10am into the kitchen...we sat side by side sipping and chatting and he asked me about my current girlfriend ( Jane )

I don't know why , but I started telling him that I was unsure about her and my feelings towards her

John coaxed me to explain...but it was at that point I started to cry and he put his arm round my shoulders and comforted me asking how he could help...sobbing uncontrollably I told him I was having thoughts about other men!! ( for some time I had been having dreams about touching other men !! )

John stroked my hair and told me it was not uncommon or wrong to have these thoughts...

I looked up at him and he said he was the same ( had been since his teens too )

'Do they go away?' I asked

' not really ' he replied smiling at me... ' but you learn to accommodate them '

' So you acted on them ' I asked

'Yes, but discreetly of course I didn't want to hurt Mary although she knew all about it'

Something inside me told me to do what I did next...my hand dropped into his lap and felt his cock - it was rock hard!! - John groaned and whispered ' you don't have to do that'

I mumbled I wanted to and proceeded to unzip him...he gasped when I touched his smooth cock ( it was spongy , but hard at the same time!!...and the end was wet )

I was so hard myself and nearly fainted when he slid his big hand under the leg of my shorts!!

'Oh my ' he breathed as he stroked my cock..' You're a big lad aren't you'

I was carried away by lust and let him explore me, knowing I couldn't help myself or stop it

'Have you done anything with a man ?' He asked

'Not yet ' I gasped, knowing that would soon change

He stood up and his pants were round his ankles as I gazed at his huge smooth cock!

'I want you to do whatever you want to right now' he said

So ,leaning forward I licked the wet end of his lovely cock

John shuffled forward slightly - then it was in my mouth!!...as he groaned I felt myself spurt in my shorts and groaned out loud ..it was ecstatic

Knowing I had just cum John thrust gently and filled my mouth with thick sweet cum , telling me to swallow it all down!!

I never saw Jane again .....

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
More Stories