My Older Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,492 Followers

I scooted forward until I could stroke the head of my cock over her sexy wet lips. Even at her age, her pussy looked like that of a much younger girl. It made the head of my cock look so big. I have a nice sized cock; it's not porno huge, but its plenty big for most girls. Against Irene's sweet little pussy though it looked really big. Added to which I was more turned on than I'd ever been. I stroked it over her clit which made her eyes roll closed. I stroked the head down to her opening which made her hips push up towards me. "Don't tease me lover." She hissed to me through gritted teeth. "Put your big beautiful cock in me."

"Irene." I called her softly. She looked up to me, confused. "I'm going to be your lover for a very long time. I'm going to fuck you so much and go down on you, 69 with you, take you in every position I know." She was ginning now. " Right now though, This is the first. This is the very first time I get to slip in you. You are so wet right now." I slid my fingers over her soaked puss and brought them to my mouth and stuck them in. It was heavenly! She was absolutely delicious and I told her so! She was beginning to tremble from the anticipation; I was too. I went back to the well a few more times, dressing my fingers with her wetness and then tasting her. "Your pussy is so delicious! You are so fucking wet! I love it!"

I went back to stroking the head of my cock between her lips and over her clit, slowly, slowly. Each trip over her clit made her eyes roll closed. Finally I nestled the thick head of my penis at the opening to her vagina and gently teased her opening. My cock glistened with her liquor. I eased the head inside which elicited a quick intake of breath from her. Her eyes flashed open and she nodded to me, a slight smile on her lips. I withdrew completely and then did it again. She bit her lower lip. Her tits were slightly trembling along with the rest of her. I began a slow rhythm of completely removing the head and then guiding it back in, only an inch each time.

"Oh, you fucking teaser! I love it, baby. You feel so nice and thick. I want it all. Give me all of it. Fuck my pussy baby!" She was teasing me mercilessly and knew it! She knew I could take much more and had to have all of it. We both did. By now my entire cock was soaking wet. I held it an inch away and gazed and how wet she had made us both. It was thrilling!!!

"You ready?" I asked unnecessarily. She gave me a look.

"No. I think we should stop now." I blinked at her. She smiled and followed this with the most exciting 'fuck me' look that I've ever seen. "Yes. I'm ready."

"Good" I grinned back. "This is it! I'm going for it. Get ready to take every inch of me. This is the first penetration of many, many to come." She smiled a deep and loving smile and nodded. "Take my cock, lover!"

I lined up and stuffed it all the way in, in one deep hard thrust! She gasped loudly.

"Oh, fuck, baby!" she cried out. "Oh yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh God that feels so good! Fuck me lover! Fuck me lover!" I was now pounding in and out thrilling to the incredible tightness of her pussy. "You feel so good!" She cried out again. "I love your cock! Your beautiful, big, thick, hard, gorgeous, .... Fucking cock!" Her legs locked around me, pulling me in harder and harder. Her abusive fingers became more abusive on her poor nipple. She was crying now. Real tears were flowing heavily, but she kept her eyes on me the whole time that I fucked her sweet pussy full length and hard!!

She bit her lip and came again, crying out loudly! I leaned down closer and closer to her as I battered her wet pussy. My cock was agonizingly hard as I kept at her. Our noses touched, our eyes locked. She was sobbing hard now. I kissed her mouth and her hand came up to the back of my head holding her tight to me. I kissed and she returned it between wracking sobs. Our tongues washed over each other. I was at a fever pitch now. Her orgasm just ran on and on, thrusting her hips up towards me. In this position I could get every painfully erect inch deeply into her body. My balls were smacking her bottom so hard!

I pulled an inch away and our eyes met again. "Shoot it baby! Cum for me!" That did it, and by instinct I moved up withdrew my cock from her and began to shoot! It fucking flew! I had never cum so hard, so much, or so far before! The first big blast streamed out and arced up and onto her cheek and neck. It seemed like in slow motion as the second followed the trajectory of the first. Irene turned her face towards it and took it straight into her face and her open mouth. Her eyes closed just as it landed on her. Her tongue swept out and captured a big splash of it. The third streamed out and onto her big titties, the color contrasting with the flushed color of her nipples; gorgeous! A fourth, fifth, sixth flew out onto her tits and tummy. She was gathering the splash that landed on her cheek and brought it to her lips. The sight made me shoot even more. She was covered!

"Wow!!" she finally managed. "Holy shit, baby! You are a cum machine! You shoot like a champion!" I began to laugh in amazement at the volume and force of my ejaculation. Irene was toying with the cum on her tits. "Oh, baby! You fuck so good!" She brought a big blob of cum to her mouth as I leaned and kissed her deeply. At first she seemed shocked that I would but, that even made her hotter. Her tongue was a dancing machine in my mouth. I then moved to lick her titties and tummy clean of my amazing volume of cum. I then leaned down and took a long deep drink at her luscious pussy. "Mmmmm yeah baby eat that puss." Her hand went to the back of my head and our eyes locked again as she watched me devour her sweetness. "Oh, yeah baby! Lick it! Mmm hmmm. Lick it sweetie!"

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,492 Followers