My Older Sister

Story Info
Sisters home alone.
906 words
3.06
150.2k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fukme1122
fukme1122
21 Followers

I have always wanked over my sister and found it really dirty, I am a 26 years old British Asian and my sister is 34 years old.

Before I begin I need to make you aware this is a very dirty/filthy story and 100 percent true.

My sister is married and on this particular she asked me to stay at hers due to her husband and her having a fight, he had gone to his parents for the night and she did not want to stay the night at hers on her own. She asked me if I would stay in the spare room to which I agreed.

When I arrived she was in a state and kept swearing at her husband (even though he wasn't there), My sister has always been a feisty one. I began calming her down and she went upstairs and asked me to stay downstairs and watch TV.

I have always had a fetish for her panties and have wanked in them on many a occasion as well as being turned on her by her sexy high heels she always wears. On this day she looked dirty with tight jeans and high heels on.

I sat downstairs watching TV and after a while realised that I felt really horny, I began stroking my 9 inch cock. I realised that I was at my sister's house and could probably find some of her panties lying around, I found her dirty laundry basket in the kitchen and began going through it. I found some panties which I began to taste and lick, I noticed white stains on them which were her 'discharge' from her pussy. As I began licking this (was very salty) I could not help myself but thought I would go and comfort my sister and test her at her most vulnerable.

I wanted to bang her all over and do some filthy things to her. I mean real dirty things!! So went upstairs to her room and asked her to come down and watch TV. She told me 'it was okay and that she was alright' but I insisted on her coming down to which she said 'I'll be down in 5 minutes'. She was laid across her bed on her stomach so i sat down next to her and put my hand on her back and began giving her a massage. She looked at me with confusingly and then turned her head facing downwards and took the massage as i rubbed her from her neck to her lower back. I could blatantly see her thongs just above her jeans. I was turned on and just wanted to start fucking her there and then.I massaged her for about 10 minutes and just took it from knowing that it was probably wrong but also probably thinking it was 'innocent'.

Instead she took my hand and said 'come on, lets go downstairs and watch a movie' as she walked in front of me leading me down the stairs. Once we got to the lounge she said 'Thanks for that, I needed it' and sat down with her feet on the couch. She looked at me and said with a seductive look in her eyes 'come here next to me' whilst she flicked through the TV. I sat down next to her and she put a movie on. Once the movie began she went to get a blanket and lay down on one side of the couch placing her legs on my lap and blanket over her, (At this point she had removed her heels and throw them on the floor before placing her legs in my lap)

Her feet were resting right on my cock as it was semi-hard and we watched the movie for about 20 mins before she turned around and said 'go on then, give me a massage' as she looked towards her feet and legs. I began rubbing her feet and then her legs as she began to moan and groan saying 'I feel good, this is what i need'. Once I had stopped she got up and said 'she was sorry for calling me over' to which i replied 'what are little brothers for'. She smiled and gave me a hug and then said 'come on, get in the blanket, you can lie next to me whilst we watch the movie'. I told her i need to get comfortable first and need to get changed into my shorts to which she replied with a sigh 'go on then, hurry up'. I went and got changed and come back jumping on the couch just behind her and sliding myself in the blanket as she mover her ass forward to accommodate me.

I made sure we were not touching however after a while she grabbed my hand and put it around her waist and moved into me. My cock was 'solid' at this point and I can remember her reaction to me touching her back with it. As i touched her back with my cock she said 'This is what i need, a nice big hug' whilst looking at my face smiling seductively.

My cock was against her back for about an hour as we watched the movie. during this time I kept moving up and down, at one point reaching down into my shorts and taking my cock out of my boxers so the feel would be better.

fukme1122
fukme1122
21 Followers