My Older Sister

Story Info
A visit home expands family friendship.
2.1k words
4.04
86.1k
33
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
126 Followers

My mom recently died and after my wife convinced me I should travel almost 2000 miles for the funeral, she mentioned that SHE was not going along- I could stay in my mother's house and save on hotel cost.

My twin sister Brenda had been living with mom since she (the sister) got divorced many years before. We are both now 50.

She had been pretty tough on me when she was a teenager, especially after she and her friends became 18 years old and knew they could be "emancipated" if they so wanted. Even though I was also 18, they acted as if I were not.

She always had lots of hot 18 year-old friends visiting. To be honest I was always trying to peek at them because they wore very flimsy nightgowns when they slept over, some didn't wear the panties and had very short nightgowns. I watched one of these girls in her shorty nightgown make out with TWO guys on the front porch, before coming inside. Then she and my sister did something to each other that I couldn't exactly see, but which seemed to involve hands in pants?

I always wondered if they KNEW I was watching- maybe they just faked it as a joke on me? Whatever, it was a major turn-on just seeing them holding each other, whatever they were or were not doing to each other.

Anyway, now we were a lot OLDER. And the funeral was sad, but my mom had been 90 and was getting dementia so it was not as sad as it could have been. When I was alone with my sister at home after the funeral, we had a few drinks and I asked her if she was still sexually active. "That's none of your business! And what do you mean by sexually active anyway?"

I asked if she still masturbated as much as she did when she was in her 20s, and she was all "what do you KNOW about that?". So I told her that once I was 18, had I watched thru the keyhole in her bedroom door, and I thought she knew I was watching and didn't care or maybe even enjoyed being watched.

My knowledge that she would masturbate all night having one after another orgasm- must have convinced her that I was telling the truth about watching

"You little pervert!... or BIG pervert! do you still like to peek at girls?"

"No- but I certainly would like to watch you again- maybe up close... maybe more PERSONAL."

"Are you recording this? What the hell are you talking about? Is this some kind of joke?"

"No- but if you worry about saying anything, I agree that you are totally against any kind of sexual activity, and we can end it at that. IF I did try to start something, all you have to do is say STOP, and I would instantly stop doing whatever I was doing- and leave the room. OK?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about? Did you do this with Cindy?

"No." and I left the room.

My babe "twin" sister was constantly playing with her pussy (and maybe that of her friends too!) from the time we both were EIGHTEEN. Before that we were children and of course had no sexual thoughts of any kind whatsoever, because that would be illegal.

Later that night, I noted that Brenda's bedroom door was open a few inches, and her light was still on- so I knocked on the door and when she said "come in", I opened it and asked what she was watching. She said it was a movie that was over at 11 pm - and then she was going to sleep.

More information that she normally would give- and normally she stayed up much later, and usually didn't wake in the morning until NOON.

So I waited for her to turn out her light, and noted that the door was still not closed.

I left on my boxer shorts, but was otherwise nude when I opened the door and entered the room. I dropped to the floor and crawled to the edge of her bed- and realized that the street light through the open curtain was providing enough light for me to see fairly well once my eyes adapted to the dark. It was a warm night, and Brenda had only a sheet on the bed, no blanket. She MUST know I am here, I thought- but she was not saying anything.

I peeked over the end of the bed, and could tell she had her hands both between her legs, which were spread somewhat- her hands were moving and I could hear a wet slurp from her pussy. I loosened the sheet from the end of the bed, expecting her to say something at any moment- but NOTHING. So I started creeping up under the sheet, and of course I touched her leg as I felt ahead of myself. She said nothing, and did not move her legs either in or out. I slid my hand along her inner leg then thigh as I advanced up the bed, wishing I had brought a flashlight. No reaction yet. My hand reached her hands, and I caressed the fingers she was using to rub herself.

I caressed and pushed on the fingers, and felt them moving on her pussy- but not as fast as I had seen her go many years ago. She moved her hands, and there was no vibrator, no dildo, nothing in her vagina. So I ran a finger along her soft inner thigh until I reached the crease in her groin. Then one fingertip down along one labia, gently across and up along the other labia- and repeated that until I moved between the labia and pushed in enough to get my finger into the wet inner labia, and added another finger. She put her hands on my hands, so that now my fingers were UNDER her hand. Her hand seemed to make way for my fingers- and her legs seemed to spread a little further apart, as she guided my fingers around her pussy.

I was surprised by how good she smelled- and wondered if she had used something to enhance her fragrance- after all, she was over 50 and post-menopausal, not supposed to have many of the hormones that make a younger women's pussy so delicious.

I figured that she was totally used to fingers, but maybe had not had much TONGUE in the past few years- that was something she could not do for herself.

So I moved my face slowly between her thighs, brushing her thigh with one cheek- shaved this morning but a little rough- and felt her thighs pull up even more and flop open, giving me maximum access to her pussy after she moved her hand away (as did I). Still not a word.

My tongue started in the middle, up under her clit and I could hear her gasp. I used a routine I had developed when I was dating an older divorced woman for a while- who had taught it to me. It involved a lot of 3 second pauses, that seem to allow the sex muscles to start to relax, so when I make contact again they all contract again even more forcefully.

The key is to recognize when you are almost there because then it is time to eliminate the pauses, and go with the strong and steady- which only took about 5 minutes for Brenda. She was gasping and bucking against my mouth like crazy, groaning and holding my head against her.

I stopped, but did not move away- instead I kissed her thigh- and she did not make any effort to pull away, and still said NOTHING. I knew she was multi-orgasmic from watching her masturbate, so after about a minute I started again, and in less than a minute more she was into another orgasm.

I did that 2 more times- then during the pause, she suddenly said, "STOP".

I backed away, and left the room. I had hoped to get some reciprocal action, but was going to jerk off anyway- and the cunt licking was a lot of fun for me and would made the jerk-off session even better. I peed and then went to the guest bedroom, took off my shorts and slid under the sheet with a tissue to catch the ejaculate.

It didn't take long to get stiff thinking about Brenda's delicious pussy and how nice it might have been to FUCK it once she was really hot. Then I realized the sheet had moved, and realized it must be Brenda! doing exactly what I had done (except she had hidden in the room before I returned, so there was no door to open).

I didn't say anything, and continued to gently jerk my cock- until I felt a hand slide along my thigh and cup my scrotum. I released my cock, spread my legs, and waited.

She was very gentle and it didn't take much to get me really stiff. She did the 3 second pause and I worried that I would come too soon- it was incredibly stimulating.

Just when I thought she was only going to do a hand-job, she grasped the base of my cock and took the distal 4" in her mouth and licked the underside. But seemed to stop long enough to keep me from ejaculating. Then she squeezed the glans part, which really prevents ejaculation.

She sat up, taking the sheet with her- and was totally naked. She moved forward and leaned so I could kiss and suck on her nipples, which I liked a lot- and then I felt her take my cock and direct it into her pussy, She lowered herself carefully, and stopped when she had about 6". "Do NOT push!",she commanded, as she gently pushed against my cock, taking about 3 minutes until she had it all the way in and was down against me fully.

Then she started a forward-back movement that was very good, but I realized that I was not going to come unless I actually MOVED a little. "DO NOT MOVE", she repeated. It felt so good, I had no reason to disobey. Soon she was going faster and faster, and her hands reached for mine- "HOLD ME!" she commanded, as she leaned back and started having the most intense orgasm I have ever seen a woman have- she was almost choking as she gasped. I wished there was more light so I could see her skin, but I could feel the goosebumps on her thighs. She stopped, and again commanded "Hold very still."

In about a minute she started moving again, and did this repeatedly until she was bathed in sweat and exhausted. She fell forward on me and said, "get on me and finish".

I rolled us over, but she kept rolling and came up on her knees, taking my cock and guiding it in for me. I started fucking her as hard as I could "doggy style" and in about 20 humps I was coming and coming- I collapsed on the bed, and pulled her in to hug her from behind.

She said, "thank you, that was very NICE... how long are you going to be staying?"

It's nice when a relationship improves with time. My older sister became a great friend, and a sexy friend. We would lie in bed after sex and she would tell me dirty jokes! She said she didn't have anyone to tell jokes to any more (or anyone to fuck with either!), and she really did know a lot of jokes.

I recall that she started with brother-sister incest jokes, although the first one was not really incest.

Dear brother, take off your shirt.

Dear brother, take off your pants.

Dear brother take off our underpants.

Dear brother, if I ever catch you wearing my clothes again, I will give you a beating.

And of course the old standard:

B: Wow, Sis, you are a lot tighter than Mom.

S: That's what grandpa always says, but Dad says grandma gives the best head because she can take out her teeth.

B: So true, Gram gives the best blow jobs by far.

But any blow job is a good blow job!!

So if you have a sister who was mean to you when you were both 18, do not despair. She may turn out to be a lot better than you expected.

Under the category of "I wish I had known then...what I know now." Sis admitted that from the time she was 21, our dad had been fucking her regularly until she eventually got married. She said she loved it, but dad was always very guilty and kept explaining that it was so she would not be sexually frigid "the way your mother is". And whatever else, dad was right about her not being sexually frigid.

prevacker
prevacker
126 Followers