My Older Sister's Big Tits Ch. 02

Story Info
The day after I watched my sister shower.
2k words
3.99
103.8k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
titsRus35
titsRus35
47 Followers

I'm sure many of you are assuming that after watching my sister Jenny shower that summer night, that I spent the following days and weeks trying to push things further and further until I eventually had her riding me cowgirl in my bed with her DDD's bouncing in my face as I sucked on her nipples and relentlessly slapped her big booty, culminating with my shooting a huge load of jizz into her pussy.

Well, pump the breaks on that, because that isn't how it happened. I woke up the next morning, immediately remembered what had happened, and felt my cock growing under the sheets. I knew I needed to take care of that problem, so I started stroking it gently as I pulled up some pictures she had posted online to give myself a visual aid. I scrolled through the pictures until I found one to my liking.

The picture in question was of Jenny and two of her friends who I remembered meeting when I helped her move into her dorm once. On her left was Bre, a 5'7"ish blonde with piercing blue eyes, solid D cup tits according to my best guesstimate, and an ample butt. She was a lacrosse player so she had a bit of a thicker build, but it was definitely a turn-on. Her red, white, and blue bikini really showed off her features, and I was getting harder just looking at her. To Jenny's right was Allie, a short, tightly built cheerleader. She had small, but perky boobs, and a similarly sized behind, and her white one-piece suit really made her tan skin pop. As sexy as both of these girls were, it was Jenny who stole the show. She wore a black bikini with a bandeau top that was certainly not big enough to cover her bulging tits, and her friends weren't helping her cause. Bre had her left hand pushing up Jenny's left breast, and Allie was mirroring her on the opposite side. Jenny's tits were practically falling out of the top of her suit.

I squeezed some lube onto my hand and started rubbing the head of my cock, with my eyes laser-focused on Jenny's incredible body. Soon, I felt pre-cum begin oozing from the tip, and started jerking harder and harder. I closed my eyes and imagined the scene I described earlier. Jenny impaled on my dick and furiously hopping up and down, giant tits swinging and hitting me in the face as she rode me. I imagined my lubed up hand was her wet pussy, and I felt my cock start throbbing, and after a few more strokes I was shooting thick ropes of cum into the air and watching them fall back down around the base of my dick. Breathing heavily, I grabbed some tissues and cleaned up the mess I made.

I opened my bedroom door and after a quick look around, and found my house empty, which was not unusual. It was a Friday, and already 10:00 AM, so my parents were off to work and Jenny was most likely at the gym. I decided to take a shower to clean myself off a bit better, and used the same shower where I had spied on Jen soaping up her giant tits and ass barely twelve hours earlier. The thought was a major turn-on, and by time I was done in the shower I was rock hard again.

The house was still empty, so I decided to do something a little crazy. When I left the bathroom, instead of turning right toward my bedroom, I walked straight ahead and turned the knob on Jenny's door. I opened it slowly, as if I expected her to be in there. I was understandably a bit paranoid. I opened her top drawer and found the gold mine I was looking for: bras and panties galore. I was still nervous, so I quickly looked through my options. I didn't want to take anything that Jenny would notice was missing, so I just grabbed a generic tan bra and got out of there, careful to leave everything as I found it.

Still hard, I was back in my room with my new found treasure, a 36DDD bra courtesy of Jenny. I wrapped it around my dick and began to jerk off for the second time in about 25 minutes, and thanks to a surprise, it didn't take me long to complete the task. I was pumping my right hand up and down my 7 inch dick when suddenly I heard the front door open. Jenny yelled out, "Derrick, you up?" and I was overwhelmed by the situation. The combination of my sister's huge bra in my hand and her calleing out my name caused me to cum immediately. I shot my load into the right bra cup, and quickly cleaned myself, throwing the bra under my bed. I had planned on sneaking it back into her drawer, but I guess that was out of the question now.

I called back out to her and said I would be down in a minute, throwing on some clothes. Walking downstairs, I saw Jenny taking off her drawstring backpack and almost had my heart stop. She was wearing a surprisingly deep cut sports bra, and her tanned tits looked incredible all smashed together. On her lower half, she wore a pair of barely-there spandex shorts that her abundant ass cheeks were practically hanging out of.

"Hello, Earth to Derrick?"

I had gotten so distracted by my sister's curves that I didn't realize she was talking to me.

"Oh, sorry Jen, what was that?" Smooth recovery, Derrick.

"I said I'm gonna go hang out by the pool for a bit, Space Cadet. Want to join me?"

"Oh, uh sure. Sounds good." If I hadn't just masturbated twice in a row, I would have been hard all over again at the thought of seeing Jenny stuff herself into another bikini.

"Okay, cool. I'm gonna go put a suit on. You're being weird. Everything okay?"

"Yeah definitely. I just woke up. Must still be a little out of it."

"Whatever you say," she said over her shoulder as I watched her ass bounce up the stairs. Jesus Christ, she was making this tough.

I got changed quicker than Jen, and waited for her outside, dreaming about what she might be wearing. I was not disappointed. Jenny walked out the back door wearing big black sunglasses, and one of the sexiest bikinis she owned. On the bottom, she had on a yellow thong bikini bottom, that basically disappeared in between her ass cheeks. I couldn't believe how big and perfect her booty was, bouncing with each step she took. Looking farther up I saw her perfectly toned stomach, with just a hint of abs showing, and a short chain hanging from her pierced belly-button. Finally my eyes made it to the main attraction. Her top matched the yellow bottoms, and it was essentially two triangles and string. It didn't even come close to covering her boobs, as they spilled out on all sides. I fought the urge to drop my jaw.

"Hey Der, I hope you don't mind the outfit, I'm trying to work on my tan."

"No, of course not, no problem," I managed to stammer back. Truth be told I don't think she could have been any tanner, but girls will be girls. We spent about an hour out by the pool just laying in the sun and chatting, with me constantly stealing glances at her enormous breasts, and when she turned over, her ass. At one point, she hopped in the pool to cool off and asked if I wanted to join, but I just couldn't do it. I had a full on boner that I was hiding by laying on my stomach, and I never could have hidden it if I had stood up. So i just watched as she lowered herself in and leaned up against the side, which was a show in and of itself. She had her tits resting on the pool deck like it was her own personal shelf, and they looked phenomenal all pushed up to the top of her chest. I could feel a little pre-cum start to pour out of my cock.

Luckily for me, Jenny decided it was time to go inside. She lifted herself out of the pool and her giant orbs bounced up and down almost in slow motion as she raised up. What she said next left me with a tough decision.

"I think I'm gonna go to take a shower. Gotta clean off all this sweat and chlorine," she said in her bubbly, girly voice.

"Sounds good Jen!" I replied, still unable to roll over. Jenny disappeared inside the house, and I was at a crossroads. I desperately needed to jerk off, and I really wanted to do it while watching Jenny shower, but it was broad daylight. How could I make that work? After a few moments, I worked my way over to the back door, holding a towel over my boner, and opened it. I heard the shower running. I thought over my options, and made a dangerous decision. I walked over to the part of the deck where I could climb on the roof. I figured all the adults on our block were at work, and there were no other student-aged people who would be home for summer break. I got on the roof and was relieved to see only one car on the street. I made my way up the roof to the skylight, and was overcome by a feeling of horniness. Unfortunately, I was too late to see Jenny undress. Fortunately, she was still really hot. I watched as she repeated the process of washing her hair, tits, and ass. I stayed low to the roof, trying somewhat in vain to hide in case anyone happened to be looking at my roof.

Truth be told, I was screwed if anyone even glanced at my house. As I jerked my cock up and down, I saw Jenny sit down on the seat area of the shower, and wondered what she was doing. Then she reached out and grabbed the movable shower head, and I was a amazed at what happened next. Jenny pointed it right at her pussy, and began touching herself. Holy hell, was this really happening? I watched for what felt like forever as Jenny rubbed at her clit and shot the water right at her cunt. Occasionally, she would grab one of those big tits and lift it towards her face, sucking on her own nipple, and that drove me insane. I could only imagine how good that must feel. As I saw her begin to pick up her pace, I did the same. We both touched ourselves faster and faster, and eventually neither of us could take anymore. I saw she was about to climax and I did the same, as I began to shoot cum all over the skylight for the second day in row.

I practically ran down the roof and made my way inside just before Jenny walked out of the bathroom. She had the towel wrapped tight around her body, showing off some nice cleavage. She walked into her room to get changed and I did the same, still in disbelief at what had just happened.

The rest of the day passed pretty normally, with our parents coming home and making dinner, and then Jenny and I going out to separate parties that night. Truth be told, most of the rest of the summer passed pretty normally. I occasionally got to watch Jenny shower from my rooftop perch, and even more rarely I saw her masturbate if I was lucky. I stared at her tits by the pool. And when she came home from the gym. And basically all the time. But I was afraid to push the boundaries with her. The way I saw it, there weren't any boundaries to push. She hadn't even known I had been watching her! Sure, I knew she was a slut, but she was my sister. If I made some kind of move, and she freaked out, my life was over. My parents would disown me. Basically, I was scared. So that's why I waited almost two years to push the relationship any further, and what a night that ended up being.

To be continued...

titsRus35
titsRus35
47 Followers