My One Big Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,810 Followers

Smiling back just as if we were talking about an innocent topic he replied.

"I think us fucking each other in the open air so many times made us both that my dear, don't you?"

Leaning slightly forward so my breasts wobbled and my top gaped a bit so he could see most of each boob and possibly even a glimpse of my nipple, as well as my legs right up to where my panties would have been, I replied.

"Possibly, but do you think it's that which makes me want you to fuck me so much right here and now?"

"I don't know my love but my cock is so ready for you that I would adore doing it here and now."

"We'd better take care then hadn't we otherwise we may get arrested? Anyway I have to go to the loo."

I shouldn't really have decided to do that. Having had two drinks before dinner and having shared bottles of red and white wine with Jack during it I was pleasantly tipsy and the various manoeuvres I had to make to get to the loo and back were personally quite challenging.

When standing up from a low chair one has to lean forward as your arms support you and lift you upwards. Most of the time no problem. But in a dress with a gaping slit from my throat to half way down my boobs it does become a problem. And when under the top of that dress you're naked, with full breasts, well rounded nipples that have been aroused by all the menta,l sexual gymnastics that Jack and I had played that evening it can become a big problem. And it did for as I lifted myself up so the front gaped to the point that I bared one of my nipples, That was made worse, though, for as I straightened up so the edge of the slit got caught on my nipple and for a couple of moments its vivid pink erectness was poking out through the gap. Jack saw that and smiled as I quickly readjusted the front but not, I was sure, quickly enough to avoid certainly the barman and possibly one of the men of that foursome who'd looked me up and down so obviously before dinner.

My confidence a little low, but my sexual arousal from the series of exhibitionistic moments still high I began the walk across the shiny creaking floorboards of the bar and into the room outside. It felt as though everything I had that could move was moving. And I was sure that 'my audience' would know and maybe be able to see that I was nude under the ridiculously thin dress. I could feel the air all over my body as I made that 'walk of shame' with the cheeks of my bottom swaying from side to side and my breasts jiggling so suggestively of their lack of support and cover with every step I took. I cursed the stupidity that had made me take everything off under it as the slits up the skirt opened up as I walked showing long expanses of both my inner and outer thighs.

Returning was worse, or was it better? I wasn't sure. Whereas I was walking away from most people when I went to the loo coming back I walked towards them. I saw glances roam up and down my body, men, and some women, taking surreptitious glances at me and, of course, the knowing look of the barman.

I was embarrassed and excited, concerned and thrilled and intrigued yet worried. These feelings were all so new and different. I didn't understand them or know really what had started them or, more significantly where they may lead to. All I did know was that those people looking at me and seeming to be seeing through the thin dress did things to me that I'd never before experienced, but wanted to again.

In my room we were soon both naked and caressing each other. I was holding his wonderful hard-on as his fingers, three or even four, slid so effortlessly up my soaking sexual passageway.

The events and emotions of the evening took over. The almost two hours of extreme arousal got to me. The new sensations and feelings I'd, almost accidentally, got from flaunting my womanliness at all who wanted to gaze at it hit me, hard.

"Yes, yes, yes oh fucking yes," I moaned squirming myself against the fingers that were now probing deep inside me.

"Is that good Cat?"

"Yes darling yes, It's wonderful," I whined letting the orgasmic sensations waft so deliciously over me.

Jack knew I was cumming and he relished and sensitively shared the moment with me.

Holding me tight and planting kissed all over my face, mouth chest and breasts he pumped his surrogate cock in and out of me with increasing pace and vigour.

"Cum for me darling," he whispered in my ear. "Cum for me as all those people watch you climax."

And cum for him I did. Heavily, noisily and so wonderfully satisfyingly that I was crying and sobbing throughout the crescendo stage of my orgasm.

"Put that lamp on will you?" I asked him twenty minutes or so later as I knelt alongside him. "I want to be able to see you," I went on lifting his rock hard cock away from his athletically flat stomach as I bobbed my head downwards my hair tumbling all over his belly and thighs.

He had a lovely cock. The sort that looks, feels, smells and tastes good. I'd fallen in love with that almost as deeply as I'd fallen for him.

"No," I said sharply. "No touching, this is just me, you, your cock Jack and my mouth." I went on adjusting my position so my body was out of his reach. This was for him not me.

Holding it in both my hands so that it was nearly at right angles to his body I slowly brought my face towards it as our eyes remained locked. When the gorgeous piece of flesh was just inches from my mouth and was so close that I would be able to touch it with my tongue if I put it out I smiled. I stared deeply into his eyes and whispered.

"This is completely and utterly for you Jack" as I opened my mouth and slid him between my lips and parted teeth.

At that time I'd been sexually active for around eighteen years. I'd been giving oral for most of that time and particularly so in the ten or twelve years I'd been with Richard. I enjoyed giving it and I worked hard at being as good at it as I could be. I felt I'd learned a lot and that Richard had taught me well. I'd "practised" extensively so that now I considered, and hoped, I was quite expert at it. I felt that I knew and could use most of the little tricks and techniques that make for great oral sex. The things that men like and want their partner to do but, or so Cosmo tells us, are frightened to ask them.

With Jack on that magical night I was determined to bring everything I'd ever learned about the art together and thus make the most amazing oral love to him.

I stroked and softly rubbed his rigid flesh with my fingertips as I slowly slid it in and out of my mouth.

I wrapped my lips around my teeth and then pressed hard onto him with a pressure that was at least as strong as that of a pussy.

I licked it. I Iicked it everywhere. Along its length, around its base and over its tip. I went further and while softly squeezing and gently pinching the purple glands I licked his lovely, full and so squelchy balls. All round them. All round each of them and both them and then back up the stirring length of his rampant cock.

"Oh yes, yes, mmmmmm, that's lovely," he sighed his hands in my hair, stroking, caressing and pulling on it.

Looking up, my mouth full of his magnificent manhood, I saw with tremendous satisfaction the look of contentment and sheer pleasure on his face. His eyes were closed, his mouth slightly open and his head was rolling slowly from side to side as he clearly devoted his body completely and utterly to me, my hands and my mouth.

That made me more determined to give him total pleasure and I redoubled my oral efforts on his delicious cock and balls.

Gently caressing the flat softness of his tummy with one hand I held his scrotum with the other and brought that to my mouth. I licked all over it making it wet with my spittle and then sucked one of his balls into my mouth. Rolling it around my teeth and very softly biting into the skin I pressed my tongue against it and squashing it between that and my gums. I sucked it and sucked it and then let it out of my mouth my tongue then snaking all the way round the gorgeous sack.

I was running my hands over his tummy and chest, pinching his nipples as I know he liked, stroking his thighs and of course bobbing my head up and down on his cock that all the time seemed to harden and lengthen. He was fondling my hair, stroking my face and beginning to move his hips up and down in time with my pumping mouth. We were working well together, but then we were well practiced together. As I slid my mouth up his shaft towards its tip so he relaxed and let his bottom sink into the bed. But as my mouth slithered down his rigid flesh he would thrust himself into me so that we were in unison. So that we had the same rhythm, so that we were together, so that we, not just he were fucking my mouth. And that's exactly what I wanted us to do. Yes, tonight I wanted us to totally and unashamedly fuck my face.

The pace increased. Our caresses of each other became more urgent. His pulling of my hair got harder. And I felt myself pinching his nipples harder and harder and cupping and squeezing the slight amount of flesh around each of his breasts as firmly as he did mine when he was intensely aroused as we both now were.

With my hands that were running over his body I could feel the tension in him increasing. And with my lips and tongue that were slavering over the hard rod of flesh I could feel it become rigid, straining even more and starting to pulsate. He was near, very near.

"Oh God Cat, yes, yes" he moaned his head rolling from side to side.

I tried to make an encouraging noise but I don't think any sound could escape from my full pumping mouth.

"I'm near Cat, I'm very near" I heard as if through a fog or from a distance. "Oh God I'm gonna cum" he sighed starting to pull himself out. He only got as far as his cock slipping out onto my lips before I growled.

"No Jack, I want it in there. I want you to cum in there."

"Oh my darling," he groaned. "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. I want it. I want you to cum in there and I want to swallow you my love" I said before taking him deeply into my mouth again and once more sliding it in and out of what was now a surrogate cunt for him. I wasn't that experienced or that enamoured with having men cum in my mouth. I was even less so at swallowing what they deposited there. It wasn't anything to do with morals. No more the taste and the gagging feeling I felt as if their liquid would drown me. In any case what's in it for the woman with having a man shoot his load there? And more what's the kick, the buzz or the thrill of having a wad of sticky goo slide down your throat? I don't even much like the most expensive Whitstable oysters oozing down there yet alone a man's sperm!

Well that's what I thought until that magical night with Jack.

Having a man cum in your mouth and more, swallowing it, is not really about the physical side of it, or so I worked out that night. It's in some ways like anal sex. Something that's not that physically pleasurable for a female for, after all, we don't have the sensitivity of that gland up there do we? No it's all emotional really, well mostly. It's sharing and giving. It's all about a woman delivering to a man the most precious female gifts she has at her disposal. After all if there's not that great a physical reward then the emotional side has to be pretty strong for her to let a man shove his cock up her ass or shoot his cum down her throat.

And as I felt Jack starting to cum I realised just how stimulating that emotional reward can be.

I was moaning and groaning with extreme pleasure and satisfaction as his cum poured into my mouth. I may well have been slightly delirious when his cock stiffened, as he held it still and pushed it as deeply into my mouth as he could. I felt ecstatic as the sticky liquid spread across my tongue, ran over my teeth and into the channels between my gums and the insides of my cheeks. I couldn't believe how much there was and how long he was spurting into me. But it didn't matter for I was loving every single second of my lover cumming in my mouth. Although I did get it slightly wrong for I moved my mouth away from him as the last dribbles if his sperm was oozing out of him and thus some of that fell on my chin and a little dribbled down onto my breasts. I looked up at Jack at the same time as he opened his eyes and said.

"Oh my darling thank you, thank you so much"

I looked him right in the eye, threw my head back a bit and smiling as best I could with a mouth full I made an exaggeration of swallowing.

"God Cat that's amazing" he sighed pulling me up and starting to kiss me. I still had some of his sperm in my mouth and on my lips and as we kissed so that went into his mouth.

I think that weekend was the peak of our affair and, as we both acknowledged later, it was the beginning of the end of it.

Sure it went on for a few more weeks, maybe a couple of months, certainly into the winter towards Christmas. Of course we had loads more sex and we had many moments of really extreme and intense pleasure. And yes we pretended to ourselves that it could and would go on and on. But deep down we both knew it wouldn't and couldn't.

I've now come to realise that the more intense an affair and the more compatible the couple is the more it's doomed unless both parties are ready to forsake their other lives, partners and children. Unless they are both prepared to make such enormous sacrifices and take such huge risks. And in the end result we weren't.

We talked about if of course. About running off, just vanishing. We discussed both of us telling our partners and we felt we could do that but the kids? I knew that irrespective of the circumstances I'd get custody, but that was just from a legal viewpoint not an emotional one and they loved their dad just as I'd loved him. So how would that place me in their eyes?

"Hi kids this is your new dad?" That was something I just couldn't say to them.

Equally Jack having to lose regular interface with his children was as good as unthinkable.

These thoughts were with both of us every day. They were with us when we met and when we were apart. We thought about them and we talked about them. Talked as we walked the dogs, as we kissed and stroked and caressed each other in the woods as autumn fell. As we made love in his or my car and on the now, less frequent, times in hotels.

We both knew deep down that it was ending. We both knew it was the only way acceptable to both of us. We both knew that in spite of the incredible sex and the wondrous love we had for each other it had to happen. It became more a question of when, not if?

And the when, was as Christmas approached. The worst time of the year for people involved in affairs. Loads of time off work, lots of family gatherings and little excuse or reasons for the lovers to escape and see each other. I think those thoughts were at the back of our minds that early evening in a hotel when we agreed to end it.

There was no fight. We didn't row about it and there was nothing acrimonious about our parting. In the end the love we had for each other was strong but not as powerful as that we had for our children. And so our love, his love, my love, probably the love of my love had to be put to one side.

Neither Jack or I could see an alternative. We couldn't break up the two families and it was just too messy and not satisfying enough snatching moments and having sex, as amazing and exciting as it had been, in such places as the car and the woods, so we couldn't carry on.

"I will always love you Cat," were the last words he said to me as I closed the door of the room in the hotel and collapsed onto the bed crying my eyes out.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,810 Followers
12