My One True Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********

A few more weeks passed and I kept seeing Barbie. We hadn't done very much together, I still felt guilty about leaving Lindsay and I wasn't sure if I was ready for another relationship so soon. Lindsay was on my mind often, was I a horrible person for loving her but not accepting her, I'd often ask myself. I mean, wasn't loving someone meaning you accepted them with all their faults. Maybe that meant I didn't love Lindsay... I didn't know.

Finally about a month after my breakup, Barbie and I went on our first date. But much like how I started with Lindsay, we already knew each other fairly well. I am glad to say I didn't confess my love to her on our first date though. Even at that time I was still thinking about Lindsay and hopeful that she was okay. I didn't see her all that often at school and wondered if she was avoiding me.

Barbie insisted we have a second date the following evening, considering our first was on a Friday night, and I agreed. She was certainly a bit more aggressive than Lindsay, though Lindsay was aggressive as well. Both girls almost constantly wanted to kiss or touch me, which I was okay with. It was just surprising to me how hands-on both girls were, I didn't know maybe that's just how girls were when you're with them intimately.

Our second date went well, actually better than I had anticipated. After dinner and dessert Barbie wanted to go out afterward to the mall. I didn't think anything of it and agreed. I was driving the two of us when she told me to pull over. I was a little puzzled but did as I was requested. The path led down to a dark carpark with no lights or other cars. I had a sneaking suspicion what Barbie wanted to do, but on the second date?

I parked the car and turned out the lights. I felt a hand on my thigh, gently gliding up and down my leg. I looked to her and she had a big smile on her pretty face. Her hair was covering half her face as she pulled it back with a hand and went for my zipper. The anticipation was driving me and I was already nearly fully erect inside my pants. With deft dexterity my zipper was undone and my bulging boxers were the only thin obstacle in Barbie's way. Realizing my lack of enthusiasm I cupped her ample breasts, she was at least a cup bigger than Lindsay. Barbie moaned as she leaned in and gave me a soft soothing kiss. Our tongues wrapped around each others' in steamy lust. Within moments my cock was out and Barbie was massaging my 5.5 inch cock. She didn't say anything about its shortness but she did seem to be intimidated by my girth. Because once out she went to grab my cock and couldn't wrap her hand around me, but she did test my length and seemed relieved I wasn't long.

Pulling away she gazed down at my member and smiled. "Oh, nice and shaved. I like that!" Teasingly she licked her lips in an overacting way. Within another instant her blouse was open and so was her bra. Her succulent mounds were calling for me and I greedily dove my head into her chest. Barbie leaned back in anticipation and moaned above me as I played with her large nipples. Her large areolas were quite a sight to behold, emphasized by her large nipples. Her nipples almost instantly grew hard and I just couldn't help myself as a hand wandered down her body. Barbie didn't seem to be bashful at all and spread her legs to give me easier access. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans so I couldn't really feel her. She helped me out though and understood my struggles. Again, with her skillful hands she had her zipper free. I was rewarded with a pink pair of panties, I just had to pause and look.

Seeing her smooth mound, I was assuming she was hairless down there from the brief peek I had; I carried on with her breasts. Barbie kept moaning and moaning as I kept playing with her breasts. My hand eventually slid along her panty covered slit and grazed her there a few times. She kept moaning above me and I eventually felt some dampness on my adventurous hand. My fingers soon got wet and I slipped my fingers into her panties. Barbie immediately moaned as I grazed her sensitive clit. I loved the feeling of her warm pussy and teasingly massaged her lips.

My fingers kept getting soaked despite not even entering her, I was happy; I had always wanted to finger a girl. Barbie lifted herself off the car seat and she yanked her pants down exposing her smooth thighs. While I kept teasing her nipples and pussy she managed to get her pants completely off.

I guess Barbie was ready now because she pushed me away not too much later and smiled at me. "I want you!" she growled. I smiled at her too, but then remembered, "Uh this is embarrassing..."

"What? You're not a virgin are you? I think I remember Lindsay talking about how you two had some great sex."

"No that's not it... it's just that I don't have any condoms."

"Oh... I see," she smiled deviously, "No problem." Barbie went between her legs and went through her purse. I had no idea how she had the right size but she did, maybe she talked to Lindsay about my little soldier. After unwrapping the condom she expertly put it over my cock and stroked me back to full mast.

Before I knew what was happening Barbie was in my lap facing me, lubed up, and smiling hugely. "Now I'm not a virgin, but I've never had anything like that in me, so be gentle." I only nodded as she rose and sank onto my throbbing cock. I thought she was a little ambitious going at the speed that she went, and I was right. Once I felt the opening off her love canal she winced in pain. My cockhead was only just in when she stopped and adjusted to me. "Holy shit!" she grunted. She was incredibly tight, almost as tight as Lindsay. She braved through and slowly sat in my lap. She had a very painful look on her face and I could feel her pussy hugging me and pulsing around me as she got used to me. "God I'm so fucking full!!!!!!!" she moaned.

She sat there, away from me, grinding her pussy on my cock. It felt amazingly great, her warm pussy clenching me like its life depended on it.

Barbie stayed on my cock for an unbelievable amount of time barely moving. Until finally she leaned forward and mashed her boobs into my chest. We made out and she kept moaning how full she was, until finally she gently bounced on top of me. I took the hint and grabbed onto her modest childbearing hips and gently thrusted into her.

She squealed almost right away, "Oh god yes!!!" My condom-wrapped cock began moving inside her, slowly increasing the length of my thrusts. Barbie was so enthusiastic about getting off. She actually started pounding herself into me, much more than Lindsay ever did, it was extremely erotic how horny she was. That's not to say that Lindsay just laid there while I did all the work, it just seemed Barbie was more into it.

Eventually I was able to go the length of my cock, in and out of Barbie. Her big boobs flopped in my face and she kept grabbing her hair moaning and grunting. She still seemed to be in pain, or at least discomfort, but she sure did sound like she was having a good time.

The condom helped numb my cock some, I was glad because her pussy was gripping me tightly. Every few moments Barbie dropped a hand and flicked her clit, which I thought was hot, but then after a good while her breathing was heavier and she tried to go faster above me. It wasn't working so well, so I helped her and gave her a little more. She seemed to like it and dropped her hand again, though this time she kept it there for a much longer time.

Her breathing became louder and louder, soon she was panting and squealing, her hand feverishly flicking herself. Compared to Lindsay, Barbie was quiet, I never knew when she really wanted more or wanted it faster, she moaned but never said anything. So when I felt her body spasm above me, I really didn't know that she was cumming. Lindsay announced, quite loudly I might add, when she was about to pop, but Barbie didn't which was a little disappointing. At that time I had no idea that she had an orgasm, though I did notice her pulsing around me, I thought she was just trying to make me feel better.

I kept slamming into Barbie, but just a few moments after her orgasm she hopped off and sat back in her seat. Bending over she took off my condom and took me into her mouth as best she could and jerked me off. I rested my head back at the new sensation and moaned quietly. Barbie was certainly sloppier than Lindsay and didn't seem to like giving a blowjob as much either. With the condom off and the use of her hands, Barbie was getting me close to orgasm. My hips gently began thrusting into her mouth as I neared the inevitable.

She kept working her tongue, lips, and hands and soon I had to let her know I was cumming, "Babe..." I groaned, "I'm close..." Barbie cheerfully raised herself and smiled to me as she kept stroking me, quicker now. She grabbed some tissues in her purse before she used both hands to wrap around me, vigorously bringing me closer and closer.

I closed my eyes soon after and moaned out that I was cumming now, "uuuuhhhhhh..." it was a rather bland announcement to an otherwise powerful orgasm. Barbie grabbed the tissues just in time to cover my little guy and I unloaded my seed into the quickly dampening material. She seemed impressed by my load because she remarked, "Wow, a big one!" I smiled and thanked her for a great time. I was a little surprised though, because we sat and talked, still half naked, her more so. I always thought girls were a little shy to be naked; I didn't know maybe Barbie was happy with her body. Anyways, we sat and talked and slowly got dressed, we made out some more as well before I took her home for the night.

I drove back home and was happy that I'd met Barbie, or rather she met me. I was a little confused though, it felt empty being with her. She was a great girl, nice, liked football, shopping, tv, books, and other more girly stuff. I tried not to dwell on it too much over the night, but my thoughts kept bringing me back there.

Chapter 12

The next couple of weeks were filled with sex. Barbie wanted it seemingly all the time. Now that I thought about it too, Lindsay wanted sex more often as well. And I hated admitting this to myself, but I think I was reluctant to do so because of Lindsay's specialness. Despite having been broken up now for just over a month, I still thought a lot about Lindsay.

It was nearly Valentine's Day and I knew I had to make it special for Barbie. Leading up to the day, Barbie never mentioned not to do anything, but I knew better than to pass it over. This year Valentine's Day happened to fall on a Wednesday. We'd been together for just about three weeks so I knew I didn't have to go way over the top or anything.

After school I picked Barbie at her place and we went to a moderately fancy restaurant. I paid, it was romantic for the most part, candlelit, fireplace nearby, and good food. We dressed up a bit, me in a nice sport jacket and button down with nice jeans, her in a modestly length bluish dress. Afterwards, it was hardly romantic. I drove us to a drive-in movie theater. There were a few cars here and there. It was an old movie, I forget which one, it had Jimmy Stewart in it.

About halfway through the movie Barbie got very handsy. We began making out, her tongue attacked me like she hadn't gotten any in months, though we made out earlier after school. Just like our first time, Barbie climbed into my lap, though this time we were fully clothed. She ground her crotch into mine; it felt really nice having the thin material of her dress and panties against mine. Barbie was really going at it, grinding and rubbing herself along my rough jeans. If she wasn't careful, she might make herself cream I thought. Barbie had both hands on my face, sloppily kissing me as she continued her grinding.

Barbie started moaning into my mouth, she seemed to be getting close. I grabbed her butt with both hands and massaged her wonderful globes. She moaned at my actions and dropped a hand to her crotch. I felt her hand graze along my crotch and rub the front of her panties. Her moaning grew louder and louder and eventually she pulled away from my lips and shook in my lap. Her body spasmed on me and she kept sighing her satisfaction.

My girlfriend leaned into me, smashing her full breasts into my chest as she panted softly. She rested her head on my shoulder and I just had to smell her brunette hair. A soft scent of lavender was present in her soft lushes hair. As she laid there on me, I slipped a hand down the front of her dress. There was an obvious dampness at the crotch of her dress. I slipped my hand under her dress to check her panties. The once soft fabric of her panties had a sticky, slimy sensation. I gently rubbed my fingers along her panty clad lips. She instinctively rubbed back against me and that brought a smile to me. I had yet to finger my girlfriend to climax and wouldn't mind doing that at some point. I was hoping that some point was that night.

I didn't have the greatest access to her pussy from where we were, but she seemed to enjoy the light rubbing I was giving her. The hand I had on her rear traveled along to where her cheeks met. I gently and ever so slightly grazed my hand high in her butt crack, teasing what may come next. Barbie was still panting on my shoulder, but soft sexy moans kept escaping her lips.

Soon her panting became a little heavier; this spurred me on to rub a little faster. I got an immediate response from Barbie, squealing in my ear. She actually giggled at herself, as did I, from her girly little scream. "Oh, must've hit a sensitive spot?"

"Yeah, you sure did," I heard her smile. I decided to rub her a little quicker and she jumped again in my lap. I liked that a lot, I was amazed at how much pleasure I was giving her with just a couple of fingers. I hadn't even touched her clit yet, it was just her lips, though I did get closer and closer to her special button. I felt a bit of girly goo seep into her panties. The warm, slimy, sticky juices were too good to pass up so I paused my teasing to taste her. I still hadn't eaten her out yet and hadn't really tried her juices either. Through her damp panties I grabbed as much of her in my fingers as I could before I brought my hand up to my mouth. I sniffed her sexy scent and then opened my mouth, inserting my index and middle finger. I tasted her sweet juices and smiled at how good she tasted.

Barbie seemed to notice my little adventure and was smiling at me. I smiled back and gave her a light peck on the lips. "You taste great honey!"

"Thanks! Now give me some more!" I knew what she wanted and dropped my hand to her crotch again. I played with her lips some more and quickly moved to her clit. Barbie shuddered in my lap and I took this chance to slip a finger into her bum. She jumped again and yelped at my sudden intrusion. I got my finger just to the first knuckle, afraid that she'd object if I put anymore in.

She didn't.

I wiggled my finger inside her warm bum hole and she giggled alongside a moan. "Oh, you like?" I smiled. Barbie blushed and nodded cutely. With her answer I responded by shoving my finger as far as I possibly could. Again Barbie jolted and giggled at the deeper intrusion. Her warm bottom was an immensely pleasant feeling. She continued to giggle and moan in my lap as I gently pulled my finger in and out of her. Soon I was working my hand and finger, pleasuring both of Barbie's sensitive areas.

I wanted to, no, I needed to touch her naked pussy so I quickly took my hand away and slipped it into the waist band of her dainty little panties. The warmth felt amazing against my fingers, as I was sure Barbie felt the same. Barbie began bucking in my lap, trying to usher me to work her faster and harder. Slimy, sticky girly goo kept seeping from her pussy and I just couldn't wait any longer as I finally plunged two fingers inside her moist wet love hole. Barbie moaned right into my shoulder. I wasted little time and finger fucked both of her holes.

Within moments of my penetrations Barbie was gasping into my shoulder. I felt her grip my arms with unbelievable strength as she tried to control herself. Her modest nails began to dig into my shirt and then into my skin, it actually hurt. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to break her pleasure. Just as soon as I felt her nails she began panting again. I took the cue and curled my fingers up inside her pussy, having known about the g-spot, the spongy warm skin was under my attack.

Barbie just sat in my lap taking my assault and I knew she wouldn't last long. She began rolling her hips with my thrusts and soon was screaming into my shoulder. A wet spot appeared on my shoulder from her hot breath and I just kept fingering away at her.

It got to the point where Barbie was bouncing on my lap, fucking herself essentially. It was really hot how she was fucking herself. It didn't take her long at all before she spasmed on top of me. Her entire body shuddered and she yelled straight into my shoulder. It was so loud I think any and all of the other people at the drive-in theater knew what was going on.

Barbie kept screaming and screaming until finally she slowed her grinding to a halt. My fingers were drenched in her juices, which I reluctantly withdrew from the confines of her wet and warm love holes. I wiped the finger in her bum on a tissue before I took my pussy drenched fingers into my mouth. Her wonderful feminine scent filled my mouth as I sucked my digits dry.

Barbie obviously showed that what she had wasn't enough and began at my belt and zipper. In a flash she had them undone and had me raise while I scooted out of my trousers and boxers. With my pants down to my ankles Barbie sat back in my naked lap. Her naughty bits were shielded only by the thin layer of her dress and soaked panties. We met lips which brought an aroused moan of approval from her. I think by now my kissing skills had improved dramatically.

Barbie proceeded to adjust herself and I soon sensed her naked pussy just inches from my cock. The heat from her sex was immensely arousing and I could barely wait. My patience was rewarded however. Soon the slick wet lips of Barbie's pussy were gently ground against the length of my cock. We both shuddered and moaned into each others' mouths. I gently rocked my hips back and forth rubbing my cock along her slimy slit. I made sure the head of my cock grazed her precious little button. With the way Barbie bounced around on my lap, it seemed like each time I tickled her special place I was sending a jolt of electricity up her spine.

Soon I was released from her pouty lips. "Oh god!" she moaned, "Take me!!" I smiled my approval and Barbie wasted no time as she raised and grabbed my cock. I didn't know how she did it but she slowly jerked me while exploring her purse for a condom. And then, somehow, she unwrapped it and quickly had it over my aching cock. I groaned slightly as she manipulated the condom around my eager member.

Seconds after the condom was on me Barbie plunged her dripping love box onto me. She grimaced, like every time before, as her pussy stretched to accommodate my girth. She shuddered and moaned as my cock penetrated her deeper and deeper. Barbie spread her legs as wide as the cramped space would allow and soon she was buried as deeply as she could.

I moaned at her tight wetness and gently grabbed a buttock in each hand. Barbie seemed to get the hint and slowly we began our rhythmic dance. Our love making started out painfully slow. Barbie took her sweet time riding up and down my cock. She was leaning away from me, draping her arms around my neck and I was starting to struggle while holding her. She's not a big girl by any means, 105 pounds on a 5 foot 6 frame, but holding her up while she was riding me was taking its toll.