My One True Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave in to Barbie's moans and ate at her clit for all I was worth. Barbie's nails dug into my scalp as the sudden wave of pleasure hit her. Her thighs came up and nearly squeezed my head off. She almost sounded like she was laughing or giggling as I worked her special place, but I knew she was cumming when juices started to flow out of her pussy like a faucet. Her body shuddered, seemingly uncontrollably as my surprisingly skillful tongue happily brought her to orgasm.

With the way Barbie kept shuddering, it almost felt like she was having orgasm after orgasm, it was amazing! I never knew I could give her so much pleasure. I was disappointed when Barbie pushed my head away from her sex, but I obeyed. I looked to her and she was just lying there like she'd just run a marathon and a half. She panted and kept giggling and smiling, it was hot and kinda cute.

It must've taken her nearly five minutes to recover. She sat up on her elbows and smiled at me, "That was fucking awesome!!"

I laughed, "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it!" She began giggling again so I had to ask, "What's so funny?"

"You're face is covered with my juices, heehee!"

I chuckled again not realizing what she'd done to my face. I licked my lips and tasted her slightly salty tangy pussy juice. Her tasty treat was always a plus when I ate her out, though this time was a rather juicier experience. "Come here! Let me taste me too!" she beckoned. I didn't even think she'd want to taste herself, but who was I to deny her that. I climbed above her and planted a wet kiss. She didn't hesitate a second to open my mouth and let our tongues intertwine. She was mad, hungrily kissing me, like a starving lion in the African desert. I don't know what had gotten into her that day. Sure she was a very sexual person, but that day she just kept wanting more and more.

Somehow we both knew to pull away and I looked into Barbie's eyes. "Now we need to get you going!" she purred. I smiled and couldn't wait.

Like she had done earlier, Barbie took control by grabbing onto me and rolling me over onto my back. Giggling along the way, Barbie was soon above me, grinding her crotch against mine. I could feel her hard clit along my shaft as she rolled her hips. She shuddered a couple times, possibly in mini orgasms before she rose up along my body. I looked down the length of our bodies and saw that her pussy was just hovering over my belly button. I saw a droplet of her juices form on her lips before it fell warmly onto my sweating body.

"Up here big boy!" she moaned. I looked up to see her boobs right in my face, blocking out her own face. She lowered her chest as my head was engulfed by her beautiful milky mounds. Her warm, slightly sweaty body was a welcome feeling. Barbie played with her breasts and my face, swinging her chest back and forth, and up and down. Her floppy boobs caused my head to roll with whichever direction she happened to be going. It was kinda silly, but kinda hot at the same time.

She ended up stopping a little while later and I took the chance to do some more teasing. Licking and nibbling at her nipples, I made Barbie squeal some more. I don't know if she was getting tired or not but I felt the weight of Barbie on my stomach some time later. Her wet pussy dribbled onto my belly, or maybe it was just her warm wet pussy on my belly, I didn't know. She soon started grinding her sex on me, again, and her juices were spilling onto me like crazy.

And then I saw daylight, or at least Barbie's ceiling. I looked to see where she'd gone, not very far, just to her nightstand. I knew what that meant and I was excited beyond relief for the main event... finally (not that I was impatient or anything).

I heard the distinct sound of plastic being torn and then her warm hand on my crotch. Her breasts were back in my face again so I couldn't really see what was happening. She swiftly rolled the condom onto my aching cock and grabbed hold of me. She playfully slapped her ass with my cock, feeling the weight of me. Her body descended down me and I finally got the taste of her pussy. My cock-head nuzzled along her slit. She played with herself by using me as her plaything, grazing her clit and rubbing her lips around me. Even through the condom I could feel her juices making my cock slick.

And then the moment of truth came, Barbie lifted slightly and then sat back down with me sliding into her. Even though we'd had sex on a number of occasions, her pussy gripped me like the first time. She slowly, so slowly, descended down my throbbing, pulsing cock. Barbie grunted quietly until she engulfed my cock completely. Her clit resting on my pubic bone, Barbie lied atop me sighing in obvious discomfort.

She kept grunting quietly, getting used to my girth. I let her rest as long as she needed, as for all, I didn't want to hurt her. While waiting, I occupied my time by playing with her luscious bum. In each hand, I had a handful of her butt and massaged her gently. First I started circular motions and then moved on to mirrored circular motions of each buttock. This seemed to calm her, or maybe it was just the passing of time that helped her, possibly both, I didn't care, Barbie was calming to me and my touch.

After that first night of finger probing her ass, I tried it more often. She never objected to my intrusions, so I kept doing it. And that afternoon was no different. By now Barbie was relaxed, but she still rested on me. I took this intimate resting time to gently tickle her poo hole. Barbie purred into my ear each time my finger wandered too close to her puckered hole.

"Put it in me..." she whispered to me. I smiled to myself but denied her request, at least for now. I kept teasing her to no end. She tried wriggling her butt down my cock, trying to get my finger enter her. But I was having none of that; I kept my finger just out of reach. Barbie kept giggling her frustration, she'd try and surprise me by doing this motion out of nowhere, but I wasn't fooled.

"Come one Jay!" she whined.

"What?" I laughed.

"Come on! Give it to me!" she groaned.

"What do you want babe?"

Barbie giggled, "Come on! You know!"

"No I don't babe..."

"You know..."

"Say it," I demanded softly.

"No!" she giggled.

"Well then you won't get what you want, especially if I don't know what you want..."

Barbie groaned her disapproval, "Fine..."

I waited, but she didn't say anything. I let my hands go from her butt and that seemed to spark her, "Wait! Okay, okay, I'll say it..."

Barbie raised a little, straightening her arms and looked to me. She had a frustrated look on her face, understandably so, "I want your finger..." she whispered.

"Oh you do?" I smirked, "but where?"

'You know..."

"No, I don't know, you'll have to say it," I said, emphasizing 'say it.' She was none too pleased by my request. She pouted and her frustration rose even more.

Groaning, "I want your finger inside me..."

"Okay... but you seem pretty full at the moment..." was all I said.

Frustrated beyond belief, Barbie yelled out, "PUT YOUR FINGER IN MY ASS!!!!!!!" she growled, obviously fed up with my constant teasing. With her sudden outburst I gingerly pressed my finger at her puckered little whole. With some slight resistance, Barbie's hole flowered open for me. I plunged my finger all the way in until I had no more finger to give her.

I watched Barbie's face the entire time I pushed my digit in. She closed her eyes as the small intrusion entered her. Her face grew to a smile and she sighed when I bottomed out. I was surprised to hear her moan, "Put another in..."

I smiled to myself as I pressed my middle finger. There was more resistance than the first, but Barbie relaxed enough for me to let my second finger in. I slowly pressed in, as I didn't want to hurt her (plus, I had no idea if she'd ever done much with her second hole). Barbie squirmed above me slightly at the second intrusion but never said a word. Again when I bottomed out she sighed so sexily. Her eyes slowly opened and she had a huge grin on her face.

Wriggling my fingers inside her, Barbie moaned and giggled her approval. Not too much later she started lifting from my cock and gently plunging back down. With each subsequent plunge, Barbie would pull out further and further, until finally she was going the length of me. It was a slow deliberate fuck, but it was wonderful nonetheless.

I worked my fingers opposite her thrusts, so when my dick was going in, my fingers were coming out and vice versa. I let Barbie dictate the speed of our love making; I was basically there for the ride, despite her riding me.

It was a long time before our skin began slapping one another. Her thick meaty thighs and butt began slapping the tops of my thighs. Her wetness dripped from her pussy all over my belly and cock. The warm fluids acted well as natural lubricant as she rode me faster and faster.

Squeals and loud moans of pleasure kept escaping Barbie and soon she was panting. Before I knew it Barbie was furiously riding my cock and fingers moaning for more. As best I could, I grabbed onto her hip with my free hand and slammed my cock up and into her love hole. We both slammed into each other and soon she was shuddering in another orgasm.

I knew this time she was having an orgasm because her asshole did what Lindsay's asshole did when she came. This spastic gripping and un-gripping of my fingers was all the information I needed to know that Barbie was having a good time. Slowly Barbie eased deliberately down from her intense pounding, as did I. After her what appeared to be earth-shattering orgasm, Barbie sighed cutely and we resumed a slow deep fucking.

We kept this up for another two orgasms for her. Somehow I lasted through all that until she finally spoke up, "We need to get you too!" I smiled and begrudgingly withdrew my fingers from her ass. She pouted as well, "I'll miss those."

"I know you will," was all I said as I grabbed onto her shapely child-bearing hips. I gave Barbie nice and slow deep thrusts. She helped me and I helped her. Before we both knew it sweat was dripping from our bodies and were feverishly trying to get my cum out.

Getting tired, or so I assumed, Barbie hugged in close to me, so our bodies were as close together as possible. This allowed me to wrap my arms around her smallish frame. I hugged her with my arms as my hips slammed into her. She was yelling into my ear, squealing obscenities.

"Fuck!!! FUCK!! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKK!!!!" I groaned and grunted my way to orgasm. Blissful release finally upon me, I buried my cock as far as I could. I unloaded so many times inside my condom it was pure heaven. Going through my emotional high, I wasn't sure if I made Barbie cum one more time or not, I had hoped she had, but wasn't sure. We laid there resting in each others' arms, with me still inside her. We nuzzled noses and kissed lightly.

Having rested and relaxed, I rolled the two of us over so I was on top now. I let my cock slip from Barbie's pussy and then quickly descended down her soft body. I gave Barbie little time to realize what I was doing before I plunged my head to her slit. I ravaged her swollen juicy lips before her hard little clit was my main focus.

It didn't take long for Barbie to start squirming under me. She grabbed my head, trying to push me away. But I wasn't going to let her; I firmly planted myself between her legs as she tried to squeeze me with her thighs. She kept giggling and screaming, "No!! No!!! Please stop Jay!!!!!!"

Soon, her body shook all over her bed, it looked violent, almost like a seizer. Her smile told me she was fine, more than that, happy. Her pussy also told me she was okay, because a little bit of her juices gushed out. I lapped at her pussy and juices until I was sure she was drained. I rose from her snatch and smiled my approval.

"Oh baby, that was amazing!" she beamed.

"I'm glad, same here!"

"You made me cum so much!!! I don't think I could anymore today."

I patted her pussy, making sure to touch her sensitive clit and she groaned. "Please baby, I've had enough! It's starting to hurt..."

"Sorry babe," I apologized.

"It's okay..." Barbie put her arms out like she wanted a hug so I came to her and we pressed lips. The two of us heard the front door to her house shut and were relieved by our remarkable timing. We made out for a little while, pulling our clothes on in the process.

We giggled to ourselves as we left her room. We made our way to the kitchen area where her mother and father were making dinner. We had our greetings, and I had a suspicion that they knew what we'd done, there was little use hiding it, my car was in the driveway so they knew I was here. But her parents didn't seem to mind too much, they seemed cool with it all, I'm guessing because they were similar in their youth as well.

I didn't stay and chat for too long; I didn't want to overstay my welcome. Before saying goodbye to Linds- I mean Barbie...

Wait, what...?

I didn't say Lindsay's name, but for some reason I was thinking of it. I was glad I had kept my mouth shut; I could've been in a world of hurt. I blushed though as I realized my near miss and scurried off. I cursed to myself for my near colossal mistake, how could that have slipped in?

I had a restless night as I dreamt about Barbie.

And Lindsay...