My One True Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I expected her to say something entirely different like, 'get the hell out,' or 'fuck you,' but not, 'could we go one last time.' It caught me way out of left field, "I guess, sure."

"Well if you're not into it fine... just go then."

"Wait, I didn't mean it like that. I mean, it would be nice for one last go," I tried to cheer her up. Man, doing breakups is a bitch!

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I said reassuringly.

"Show m–" before she could even finish I pounced on her and planted a wet one, smack on her lips. As her usual self, Barbie giggled as we fell back on her bed. I was on top and attacked her lips as she did mine.

We were soon getting quite hot and heavy, literally. Barbie was already sweating below me once her top was off. Her bra soon followed and I was nibbling at her full boobs. She ground my head in her cleavage with her hands, making sure I was getting my mouthful's worth.

Barbie pulled my head out of her valley and kissed me. The look in her eyes already told me she was very ready. With a quick tug of her pants, her panties displayed her obviously aroused mood. A wet spot at her crotch told me everything I needed to know. She wasted little time and pulled her cute panties down, throwing them on the floor. I wanted to eat her out but she had other plans.

"Fuck me now!!!!!!" she groaned. I grabbed at the pack of condoms nearby and quickly undressed, slipping the condom on as well. In missionary, which we rarely did, I aimed my hard cock at her glistening pussy. I loved how her pussy had her cute little clit sticking out, lips splayed out, and the pink of her love hole just waiting for me. I nudged my erection along her slit, teasing her clit and lips. I kept at it, her hard little clit felt really nice along the sensitive bottom of my ragging cock.

Barbie's breathing quickened, I couldn't believe it, was she really going to cum like this? I wanted to find out, so I thrusted my hips faster. Instinctively Barbie brought her legs up and locked my penis along her slit. I didn't have to worry about my cock sliding around too much because she was so wet. All I focused on was pleasuring Barbie now.

As if I was fucking her pussy, I slammed my hips into hers. I was delighted to hear Barbie moan and then shudder below me. She couldn't control herself and her legs went limp. I pulled my cock away just in time to see her pussy gush a little bit. Despite our impending breakup, Barbie's mood really didn't affect her sex drive. I think that was the quickest she'd ever cum before.

After her orgasm, Barbie lied there panting. She rose up on her elbows and smiled. Without saying anything, she spread her legs revealing her wet pussy to me. I knew what she wanted now and guided my cock to her slit. Again I teased her by just slapping and nuzzling her sensitive folds before I plunged my cock inside her. She shuddered and sighed and had to lie back as she took my thick member.

Accustomed to how Barbie reacts, I wasn't fazed when she tried pulling away from me. "Not so fast..." she groaned.

"Sorry babe." I eased up and gradually penetrated Barbie until my balls rested on her butt. Her pussy pulsed around my cock as she moaned and sighed.

"God, I'm gonna miss this feeling!" Like a little girl wanting a hug from her parents, Barbie raised her arms to bring me in. I leaned over her body and planted an erotic kiss. Our mouths opened and our tongues did the dance of lust.

Soon I couldn't take it any longer and had to move inside Barbie. I ever so slightly rotated my hips in circular motions, barely pulling in or out of her. She moaned her likeness to this. I got lucky a few times and I thought I grazed her g-spot, because every so often Barbie would shudder in what appeared to be mini orgasms. My rotating hips steadily became short, slow thrusts which then turned into longer, deeper slow thrusts.

We'd never had sex like this before, really. For the most part, Barbie liked it fast and furious, not slow and romantic like it was. This gave me regrets, why had we never done it this way before? I had to ask myself. I knew why, she just wanted the sex without too much of the lovey-dovey stuff. Basically we were sex buddies. That's what she wanted anyway, me, no... I wanted a relationship with a girl. As I lay over Barbie giving her the business, I knew I just had to be with Lindsay now. This was it for me and Barbie. She was a great girl, we never really had any problems, rarely fought, got along pretty well. But there just wasn't any connection.

Or so I thought...

Until now...

As I was thrusting into Barbie, she looked into my eyes, as I did hers. We locked eyes and I felt a spark between us, it was hard to describe, but it was definitely there. I tried prying my eyes away, but couldn't. We were both captivated by each others' presence. I didn't know if Barbie was trying to manipulate me into staying with her by doing this, or if this was just a last hoorah between the two of us.

All of this thinking kept my drive going, since I wasn't really focusing on the sex and I nearly missed Barbie's orgasm. Her yelling swept me away from my thoughts, "Yes! Yes!!! YES!!!!!" Below me, Barbie squirmed her orgasmic dance. Her pussy gushed a little and she kept giggling her pleasure.

I slowed my cock until I stopped completely. Barbie still shuddered, though less frequently now, and finally she sighed and smiled to me. I smiled back; it was a forced smile because I didn't want to show Barbie my conflicting thoughts and feelings.

While letting Barbie rest and recover we kissed lustfully. I was about to begin again but Barbie stopped me, "wait..." she whispered. So I did.

I waited patiently but Barbie just stopped. Was she in pain? Was she having second thoughts? Did she want me to leave? I didn't know what was wrong until she spoke up again moments later.

"Can we... can we try something...?"

"Of course, I'm always open to new ideas," I replied.

"..." she thought, she really was having a hard time coping with herself. "Can we try..." she stopped again. I pulled out of her, because it felt kinda weird talking with her with me inside her like that. "Can we try anal?" she shyly asked.

All I said was, "If you want to, it's up to you."

"I want to..." she was really shy about his, "with the way Lindsay said it felt amazing... but... you're... y- you're so big!"

I smiled, "Like I said, it's up to you. I don't want to hurt you, just like I didn't want to hurt Lindsay."

"She made it sound like it was the best thing in the world! I don't know how she did it though..."

"We took our time, making sure she was okay the whole way through. Like I said, I'd never want to hurt you. And if it's just something you can't do then that's okay," I reassured her.

"Well... okay! If you put it that way!" Barbie's mood changed quickly from her coy kitten to raging slut, "Lube me up!"

My look of shock must have triggered her next response, "What? I said I wanted it. I just needed to know that I was going to be taken care of, that's all. Now get to it!" She patted her butt, jiggling slightly. Her butt wasn't fat by any stretch, but hers sure did jiggle when she did that. I got to it and lubed up some fingers.

First my index finger. Barbie was still on her back and she brought her legs together and then straight up in the air. Her pussy, just barely, peeked from between her legs, but her pink, slightly brown, asshole was there for the taking. I nudged my slimy finger to her hole and it popped in rather smoothly. Maybe it was all the lube. But I liked to think maybe Barbie 'practiced' by herself back there as well. Seeing as my first finger popped in so quickly I went and pressed my middle finger. It too went in quite easily, though not as easily as the first. I was so focused on her little hole that I wasn't even paying attention to Barbie's moans of pleasure. My ring finger was the one that brought me to Barbie's attention. She gasped sharply as my finger broke her sphincter. It took a little coaxing, but I was able to get the little guy in. Three fingers in! I really couldn't believe Barbie; she let her legs fall and then spread them, keeping them bent in the process.

"More..." she moaned.

I looked up to see her eyes closed and taking in the feeling of my fingers. Her hands roamed her chest, massaging her breasts. She squashed them together, flicked her nipples and again moaned for more. My entire hand was lubed already so I added my pinky finger. I knew she felt my finger at her hole because she took her hands and spread her meaty cheeks. This helped and my pinky slipped into her asshole. Now Barbie was lying there with four fingers inside her butt. I gently wiggled the little guys around, trying to loosen her up a bit, "Mmmm, that feels so nice..."

Gently I began sliding my fingers in and out. Nice and slow, as not to hurt her, I fingered her poo hole. Barbie moaned quietly, as if I was fingering her pussy.

"Okay, I think I'm ready..." I withdrew my fingers and wiped them off of any lube. I reached over Barbie to her nightstand to get a condom but she stopped me, "No, it's okay. I wanna feel you cum in me."

"But what about STDs?"

"I know I don't have any, I even went to the doctor to check up on that. What about you?" she said.

"Well..." I wasn't really sure where to begin, "I'm pretty sure I'm clean. I'm not sure though..."

"Why do you say, 'pretty sure?'"

"Well, Lindsay and I had sex without condoms before. And we were clean then, so I think I'm clean, but I don't know, I haven't been to a doctor about this."

"I really want to feel you, the real you. So if you say you and Lindsay were clean, and I'm clean then I think it's safe to say you're still clean."

"Okay..." I still wasn't convinced.

Barbie read right through me, "God Jay! Come on! What more do you need, just fuck me already!!" Barbie grabbed the condom in my hand and threw it away from me. I guess she was right, maybe I was being too cautious. We were both clean and it's not like she could get pregnant this way.

Convinced, I lubed myself up, nice and good. I made sure my cock was glistening with lube before I squeezed out another large dollop. Barbie gasped at the cool liquid even though I had already prepared her. "Finally..." she moaned. Soon Barbie was all lubed up and slippery.

Barbie held onto her thighs and spread herself nice and wide for me, much like what Lindsay often did. I nudged my achingly hard cock to her hole and she gasped. I pressed and to my surprise the head popped in a little. Barbie groaned but didn't say anything else so I pressed further.

She groaned and panted the entire time I pushed my cock into her hole. She never said to stop or wait; she took it like a slut. I guess I really never knew how much Barbie wanted this kind of stuff. I, at least for the most part, thought of Barbie was a more innocent girl, like Lindsay. But boy was I wrong! Sure she wanted sex a lot, but I figured with all the hormones us teenagers were having, it was natural, and maybe Barbie was a little hungrier than the rest. I didn't really have a reference point though, so it was hard to tell.

Once I was balls deep, Barbie whimpered. That was the first time I really felt a difference between being inside her tight pussy and her asshole. In her pussy, she was gripping my entire length, which was fantastic. But her asshole was just as good, her tight ring centralized my pleasure. I looked to her and there definitely were tears in her eyes, but again, she never said anything. My shaved balls nestled on Barbie's cheeks. I looked down, between her legs and it looked like her pussy was gaping open because my cock was stretching her so much. She was incredibly wet, glistening with her arousal.

"Fuck! ME! NOW!!!!" growled Barbie. I looked up to her, fiery passion blazing in her eyes.

I pulled out, just before the head slipped out and then pressed in. Barbie was so tight; I'd forgotten how tight a new hole can be. Her asshole was gripping me like I was trying to get away from her, holding me in. Slow full thrusts turned into faster full thrusts until I was sawing in and out of Barbie's asshole like it was nothing.

She was screaming my name, "Jay!!!! JAY!!! JAY!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!"

This was the most brutal fucking I had ever given to anybody and somehow Barbie was able to take it, I really thought I was going to split her in two.

She came once before I finally couldn't take any more, gushing a little more each time she came. I announced I was close, "Oh baby, almost there!" I grunted. Barbie's hand went straight to her clit and she feverishly flicked her hard little button until finally I plunged balls deep into Barbie's asshole and unloaded massive waves of cum.

This seemed to set her off because once my warm goo spilled into her she bucked on the bed so violently, I'd never seen it before. Her whole body froze and then flailed like she was being electrocuted. I was so focused on my orgasm I just caught a glimpse of what happened to her. A warm wetness splattered onto my belly and I saw her pussy gushing, almost spraying.

The next thing that happened, Barbie literally forced my cock out of her asshole. Her body was convulsing so much that it had expelled me. The remnants of my orgasm oozed out onto the bedding below.

After our orgasms and a little cleaning up we laid in bed together, just cuddling. We held each other and talked about how this was the right thing to do. There weren't enough feelings from the both of us to warrant a longer relationship, especially if the person I truly loved was still there waiting for me.

"I'm sorry we have to end, but if I'm holding you back from Lindsay, I don't want that to happen," Barbie said to me. I really couldn't believe how well Barbie was handling this, the idea of her already having her sights on someone else crept through my mind. I guess it didn't really matter considering what I was doing to her. If anything, more power to her. Though, seeing as this breakup was going so well, I guess it meant that we really didn't mean all that much to each other. Which meant we should be breaking up. It was a never ending cycle!

"Well I guess this is goodbye," I said, after we'd cleaned up and clothed. We were standing on Barbie's doorstep.

"Yeah I guess so..." Barbie looked down as if she were ashamed or sad.

I brought her chin up, "One last kiss?"

"Of course!"

We embraced lips, our hands roaming the others' body. It was quite heated, our kiss, as we finally said our goodbyes.

We broke away, seemingly at the same time, "I'll miss you," she said.

"I'll miss you too Barbie. I'm glad we were together," I actually meant it.

"Yeah, me too," she agreed, "It was fun while it lasted..."

I gave Barbie one last peck on her cheek before I turned and left. I got in my car and looked to the front door again. She was standing there trying to hold back tears as she waved to me. I waved one last time and drove off. I felt bad leaving it like this, but I needed to be with Lindsay.

With my Lindsay...

12