My One True Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did she want to do this...

To me?

I said earlier I had read up on transsexuals because I wanted to learn more about what Lindsay was and what she went through. And through my research I did notice how there were different types of girls, so to speak. Much like the gay community, transgirls had similar sexual roles, seeing as they had the same equipment. At the time of my research I didn't really even think about these types of roles. But seeing Lindsay literally fuck the living hell out of my handpussy was scaring me to death.

Did she want to do this... this! (I looked down at her pounding cock) to me!

All of this flashed in an instant and Lindsay was too caught up in her own pleasure to notice anything from me, but the thought did scare me. I didn't know if it was physically even possible to take something 12 inches in my ass (I'm sure it was). A sexy low groan escaped Lindsay's lips and jumped me back to our intimate encounter. She was still sawing away at my handpussy.

I noticed her hand on mine begin to slide along her shaft in opposite directions. At first it was small motions but soon I was working her in longer and stronger motions. Her grip tightened and I did so as well in reaction. Lindsay whimpered and I lessened my grip, which brought a sigh. By now her eyes were closed and she was beginning to sweat a little.

Another grunt escaped her lips and the death grip she had on my wrist left. I felt her hand on my hip and realized what was to come. She shifted a little, pausing her thrusts and opening her eyes. Tears were in them as we stared at one another. Her trapped hand began moving. I helped by lifting my side up a little so she could slide her hand down to my hip. A soft smile glowed on her face as she looked down between us. I did as well, seeing our two cocks there, throbbing with desire. Precum coated the head of Lindsay's bellend and shaft. The warm fluid rested atop my clenched fist as well. The sticky, slimy feeling was erotic in its own right. Similar to pussy juice that Barbie made, Lindsay made it when she was excited.

With the final bit of maneuvering, Lindsay was primed for the finale. Both hands firmly gripped my hips and my right hand tightly held my girlfriend. There was a slight pause, I didn't know if she was waiting for a signal from me to go or not, so I kissed her. It was short but it conveyed my love for her.

Just as soon as we broke off and opened our eyes Lindsay began. I wasn't expecting what she had in store for me so threw me out of rhythm. She giggled quietly, "wasn't expecting that huh?" she whispered.

"No baby," I smiled. Lindsay pulled back and waited just a moment. I braced myself and watched as she threw her hips up into my fistpussy. We stared into each other, literally not blinking. I really didn't know why this was such an emotional act. Well I knew to some degree, but I didn't think it would be this emotional. I was lying here on my side with my girlfriend, who I had recently broken up with and then gotten back together with. All because of the thing that I was holding in my hand. And now, here I was, holding the very thing that repulsed me before. But this time, it didn't freak me out, it didn't turn me off. Lindsay's specialness actually turned me on. It was hot seeing her do this, something that girls don't normally do (masturbate, or at least advertise that they do). I could never do this with Barbie, not like this; this seemingly embarrassing and yet intimate thing we were doing was bringing us closer together.

...

I was proud of myself. I was really proud of myself. I kissed her lips when she had cum on them just recently, and now I was masturbating her. I wanted her to cum. I needed her to cum.

All of my thoughts didn't take more than a few seconds, my mind traveled fast, and I began to stroke my hand opposite her thrusts. Lindsay gasped at the sudden stimulation. Her face contorted and looked mysteriously sexy. She bit her bottom lip, maybe unknowingly. We were still staring into each others' eyes as her mouth fell open slightly. She looked to be in a daze as her thrusts became more and more vigorous.

Her hands tightened on my hips and I knew she was getting close. Her moans were louder and her breathing heavier. Her breasts flopped with her efforts but I was too focused on her eyes. We stared and stared into each other.

"Uuuuggghhh bbbaaaabbbbbyyyyy..." moaned Lindsay huskily. Besides her breathing the only other sounds were her movements and the sticky sound of our love making. "Uuuuuuugggggghhhhhhhh bbbbbaaaaaabbbbyyyyy..." she repeated.

"Are you gonna cum baby?" I whispered.

"Uh huh..." she moaned.

"Do it baby, cum for me..."

"Oh Jay!" she moaned again, "Oooooohhhhh Jjjjjjaaaaayyyyyy..." a few more thrusts from Lindsay and she finally moaned, "Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..." I stared into her hazy, slightly gloomy eyes as she erupted in orgasm. I knew she was because, as she did before, she shot her load all over the place. Three quick ropes splattered across our chests and bellies followed by another thrust before two more reams landed all over me and then another thrust added two more heavenly ropes of pearly white goodness. I had a hard enough time holding back my own orgasm, that's how intimate and emotional of an experience this was for me. The pulses of her little girl were only what I could dream of as I made my girlfriend happy. But this was a reality; I was the one to make her cum, or at least my handpussy.

As the last waves of orgasm subsided, Lindsay's eyes fell. Her thrusts eventually stopped and her free hand found mine. I still held her girl, though lessening my fist. She firmly grabbed my wrist and jerked herself a few times before pulling me off of her. My hand was drenched in her white cum. I watched as Lindsay watched my hand rise to our faces. Our eyes met and again I saw tears. I wasn't worried though, I knew they were tears of joy. And to prove I was okay with what we had just done, I licked at my drenched hand. The cooling, salty liquid was an unusual flavor to taste again, but it felt right. This was her love on my hand and I was licking it up. Lindsay's eyes became redder and she began whimpering softly.

I finished my meal, not swallowing, before I planted a kiss on her trembling lips. Her tear stained cheeks were a constant reminder of her happiness. Our kiss was short lived though, I was surprised.

"You saved it?" she whispered.

I only nodded since my mouth was still full.

"Oh Jay!" she spoke softly. Tears welled up again and her whimpers grew. We kissed again and opened our mouths together. Her cum flowed between the two of us, mingling with our tongues. My cock grew from the new sensations and the emotional connection we were still building. Lindsay moaned, I had hoped because of my excitement.

Soon, Lindsay's cum formed into a ball-like object. It got to be too big and we ended up swallowing her love piece by piece. She couldn't help herself, thrusting her hips into me slowly and methodically. Her flaccid cock, slowly grew, I couldn't believe this girl! In no time flat Lindsay was completely hard again.

We finished making out as we finished the last bit of cum. We parted and touched foreheads again. "That was one of the sexiest things you've ever done..." she moaned.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, you have no idea how much that means to me for you to do that. You made me feel okay with who I am."

"Well I am okay with who you are, more than okay. I love you Lindsay, I'd do anything for you."

She looked to me expectantly, "I mean it this time," I smiled. She smiled back and kissed me lightly. I moved a little, after being a little uncomfortable, and now noticed the stickiness all over my body. Her dried cum was all over my body.

I liked it...

My movement seemed to trigger Lindsay's and she crawled up the bed a ways before returning. She turned around so we were spooning. I heard the distinct sound of liquid being squeezed out of a bottle and watched as she applied lube to herself. I couldn't watch her directly, I just watched her body, mostly her little girl pulsate on her belly and bed.

She must've been ready pretty quick because her lubed hand found my cock and she started coating me generously. I smiled to myself after she went back for a third time for more lube. "Almost ready baby?" I whispered into her ear.

"Yeah... it's been a while since I've done this..."

I knew what she meant and had every intention to take it slow, just like the first time. When she was done Lindsay grabbed me as firmly as her slippery hand would allow and let her aim me. I always loved this part and made myself clear as I quietly moaned into Lindsay's ear, "Baby I love you..."

"I love you too Jay..."

And then I felt her hole. Her wonderful feminine hole. Her pussy. I was about to press into her but she stopped me. "Jay...?"

"Yeah Lindsay?"

"Whatever you do... don't stop... I don't care how much I beg for you to stop, I want you in me. No matter what," she said it calmly, but I could sense a hint of fear.

"I promise Lindsay, and I'll be gentle, we'll go nice and slow..."

"I love you so much Lindsay."

"I love you too Jay." I kissed her neck and pressed again. Low groans came from Lindsay's tight closed lips. Not surprisingly Lindsay pulled away, but stopped herself. I watched as she planted her arms out in front of her to brace herself. I repositioned my arms, grabbing onto her hormone grown childbearing hips. "Ready baby?" I whispered into her ear.

"Oh god..." she gasped. I looked down from her shoulder and saw a massive dollop of precum ooze out of her. I knew she was ready and began.

I pressed my fat head against her flower. Lindsay pressed back into me, forcing herself onto me. It was really arousing watching her do that despite her struggles. We tried a few times before I finally broke her outer ring. A loud sharp gasp from Lindsay accompanied that. I held there letting my girlfriend adjust to my thick intruder. Her anal sphincter was tighter than I had remembered, certainly tighter than Barbie's. That led me to believe Barbie wasn't as innocent as she might have led me to believe with her butt. We never really talked about each other's sexual pasts, but I assumed, for some reason, that she didn't explore her back passage.

Getting off track there...

I held tight to Lindsay making sure I was comforting her as best I could. I nuzzled my head on her shoulder, lightly kissing her neck and shoulder. She groaned under my mini attacks but never said a word.

I felt pressure from Lindsay and guessed she was ready for more. I took over from her lead and pressed. Lindsay let out a low quiet grown as I pressed further and further into her. I couldn't believe the progress I was making. In a short few seconds I was nearly all the way in. With my mind so concentrated on her hole, I almost forgot about how Lindsay was doing. She never said a word, but I heard her whimper through the entire time. A few loud grunts from her accompanied my penetrations but she never said anything.

I finally buried myself all the way in. Lindsay trembled on her side. I went to kiss her neck, only to notice tears stream from her eyes. Her eyes were closed shut but I knew the pain and discomfort she was in. I held myself as still as possible inside Lindsay, her warm cavernous hole a wonderful sensation around my aching cock. I let go of her hip, with my free hand, and gently soothed her. I traced my hand along her body. I quietly whispered into her ear, "sssshhhh... it's alright baby, you're doing great..." Lindsay didn't respond much other than a loan groan.

Every once and a while she'd turn her head away from me, burying her face in the bedding. She'd let out a loud groan or grunt. I thought it was cute how she didn't want to me to see her pain. "It's okay baby, let it out..." I tried reassuring her. She was shy at first, still using the bed to hide her groans of pain. But something, hopefully it was me, brought her around and a howling scream came from Lindsay. She really did let it all out. She cried and cried, squirming on her side. My free hand kept her close, so we wouldn't lose separation. I held onto her flat tummy as she bawled.

Minutes passed before Lindsay started to calm down. Her screams of pain lessening by the minute until finally, after what felt like 10 minutes, she began to sigh. Her sighs became more arousing as she did it more frequently and louder. It sounded like she was purring again.

I went to kiss Lindsay's neck when she turned her head instead. We looked to each other, fiery passion in both our eyes as we kissed. I held her face with my hand, as she did with me, though more awkwardly because of her position.

We kissed and kissed, before I felt Lindsay's hips gyrate in circular motions. We both moaned our approval. I had almost forgotten I was buried balls deep in Lindsay until she did that. I was too engrossed in our kissing to even take notice to our situation.

Not too much later I couldn't help myself either. I too rolled my hips with hers. The bed started to creak in a rhythmic fashion to our movements. Our kissing didn't stop as we moved faster.

A low guttural moan came from Lindsay as I plunged a little harder than I had hoped. But she seemed to like it. We broke from our kiss and she smiled very sexily. Her hand stayed on my face as we stared at one another as our hips slapped each other. The bed creaked louder now and our love making more pronounced. Droplets of sweat formed on Lindsay's head, as I was sure mine as well.

"Oh Jay..." she moaned. I heard the passion in her low moan. I noticed some movement and looked to her arm. It was moving in a rhythmic fashion, not very fast. I didn't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out what she was doing. I gently planted a soft kiss on her neck before I peered down. The sexy sight of my girlfriend jerking herself while I gave it to her was something to behold. She wasn't jerking like I had expected. She was merely just rubbing the head of her little girl in circular motions. Her hand and cock head were coated in her thick clear precum. "Oh Jay..." I heard again. Her body tensed soon after and she moaned as jets of cum erupted out of her.

I couldn't believe it, she came again! I wasn't really giving it to her that hard, and she didn't seem like she was working herself too hard either, but she was cumming again! Her pussy pulsed on my cock as throbbing waves of cum flung out of her spasming cock. Her orgasm didn't look as long as her first, but it still looked wonderful. After six large loads her cock slowed to a few pulses before dribbling out the remnants of her orgasm. I stopped my thrusts to let Lindsay rest.

"Don't stop..." she moaned.

"Really?" I asked slightly shocked.

"Yeah baby, it feels sssssoooo good..." I looked to her, her eyes were closed and she had a cute smile. Since I hadn't responded in any way Lindsay opened her eyes to see what was up. She caught me looking at her in shock, only smiling. "Can't a girl get what she wants?"

"Anything for you."

"Good, now fuck me..." she kissed me. I looked into her eyes after our kiss to confirm what she wanted. I only saw complete and utter passion and lust. We held our stare as I plunged my cock deep inside her pussy. She groaned at once but said nothing more.

I kept the pace nice and slow, savoring the experience we were experiencing together. We stared and stared, kissing occasionally. I loved hearing Lindsay moan because of what I was doing. I was making her happy, I was making her a woman, the only way I could make her a complete woman. Tears began forming in her eyes again. I was emotionally drained as well, but not nearly as much as Lindsay. This is what I sorely missed when I was with Barbie. I knew now, right where I was - plunging my cock into Lindsay - that this was what I really wanted. I couldn't believe, or even forgive myself for leaving Lindsay like the way I did. I knew I was a lucky guy to be with her in the first place, but for her to give me a second chance... that was unheard of.

Having my mind wander like that helped stave off my orgasm for a few minutes. I didn't dare go too much faster, not wanting to pop just yet. For the time being, I listened to Lindsay's labored breaths as we made love. We worked together in perfect harmony, never worrying about pulling out too far or going too hard or fast. It was perfect.

My free hand had found its home on her hip but I wanted to feel her body. While never leaving her body I found her flat stomach. Her naval piercing flopped about as we made love. The cool metal was refreshing next to her clammy skin, not that that was bad. I rubbed her belly up and down as our pace increased slightly. We'd kiss here and there, pausing every once and a while to look deep into each other's eyes.

And then something hard hit my hand. I was so caught up in the moment I had forgotten about Lindsay's uniqueness. I wasn't afraid or startled in any way. It just completely slipped my mind what she had. Her little girl kept slapping my hand playfully. It was strangely arousing how I could see her excitement. I knew when Lindsay was horny; I knew when she wanted to be sexy. And for me, that was sexy in itself.

"Oh Jay... give me more..." she moaned quietly. I kissed her neck and did as she asked. I was doing my best to try hold my building orgasm, but wasn't sure how much longer I'd last. Lindsay responded to my urgency by throwing her own hips back into me, even harder. We used the full length of my cock. Both of us pulling out just until my head nearly slipped free. The bed creaked ever louder as our intensity rose.

Sweat started to build up on me, I was dripping a little onto Lindsay, she didn't seem to mind. She seemed to like it actually. After a drop fell, she'd kiss me. She too was sweating more profusely now. Her pony-tail styled hair was a mess, her bangs clung to her forehead and her tail clung to her shoulder. Her cock slapped my hand more forcefully, leaking precum all over her bed sheets. Trails of clear liquid connected her cock to her belly and my hand.

My balls began to boil and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I wrapped my free arm around Lindsay's small waist, holding her tight as I ramped up the pace. Lindsay tensed under my attacks as she flung her hips into me harder than before. I think she knew I was getting close, but I wanted to let her know anyway.

"Baby..." I groaned into her ear.

"Yeah...?..."

"I'm gonna cum..."

"Cum in me baby..."

"I will Lindsay..."

"I want your love inside me, fill me up..."

"I will Lindsay..."

I needed a little bit more leverage, so unknowingly, I turned Lindsay over a little. She wasn't on her side any longer, almost face down, but not quite. She supported herself with her free hand, I was sad to see it go, but I knew she needed to stay up. Her left breast mashed into the sheets while her right flung about freely. I caught a glimpse of her throbbing erection buried in the sheets. Her cock kept pumping out more and more precum; a wet spot easily visible just after a few seconds of this.

I buried my face in her neck and shoulder, a muffled, "oh fuck..."

"Fuck..." I heard her repeat.

And then like a freight train smacking into building, I unleashed. My thrusts were frantic as my orgasm hit me. I couldn't control myself, I needed to get the cum out of me. I grunted with each of my thrusts and releases of orgasm. I heard Lindsay gasp as my orgasm hit. Her body was tense, but relaxed; pulsing. She kept sighing and moaning...

And then it hit me...

She was cumming again. I didn't know how, but in the throes of orgasm I peered down to see her cock spewing loads and loads of cum. She wasn't even touching herself! Her cock was thrashing about on the bed sheets, coating them in her white sticky mess. Some of it even flew up to our faces, one landing on Lindsay's face. It was THE most erotic scene I'd ever seen. Her cock had a life of its own flailing about, unleashing her seed every which way. I didn't even know that could happen!