My One True Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, "Of course! What'd you have in mind?" she asked sexily.

I didn't say anything. I saw the big comfy chair in the corner of Lindsay's room and another idea popped into my head. I jumped off the bed and took a seat in the chair, my cock sticking straight up. I went to look up but Lindsay was already making her way towards me, with a huge smile. I couldn't help but smile back. Her hands were out and as she reached me we interlocked fingers. Her cock swung back and forth as she walked. When she got close enough, her cock poked me as she sat in my lap. Our cocks together, we gently humped each other. I really liked what we were doing, her sitting in my naked lap, our cocks together, and my beautiful girlfriend here with me.

We kissed, her breasts mashing into my chest. "God I love you!" she squeaked.

"I love you too Lindsay, so much!" we kissed again.

A short time later I couldn't take it any longer. From the way Lindsay was, she couldn't either. Her long cock pulsed between our bodies, as did mine.

Lindsay rose above me, her balls nearly in my face. I was too enraptured by her sex to even notice what she was doing. She sat back and smiled. Her hands went behind her; she smiled to me the entire time. I knew what she was doing now and smiled back. I still couldn't believe Lindsay's beauty. Her feminine features so prominent, her breasts, hips, face, hair, smell, everything...

Well, almost everything...

... her little girl, protruded out from her groin. I know I was still really new to this, but I was beginning to appreciate her little girl. I was really starting to enjoy her cock spasm when she came. To see her aroused, to see her pulse with anticipation, to see precum spurt out, to see her explode with what I did with her...

Lindsay giggled as I felt her hand on my cock. She lubed me up in record time, "God Jay! I need this! I need you ssssooooo bbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaadddddddddd!!!!" as she finished moaning I felt her ass cheeks press against my cock. I held Lindsay's ass to help her onto me as she guided herself. The crinkled star of Lindsay's pussy felt slick against my raging hardon. She cooed quietly as we began pressing against each other.

The both of us giggled each time my cock slipped from Lindsay's grasp. Most of the time my cock went between her cheeks but a few times went towards her balls. She seemed to like that because she moaned quietly each time that happened. I tried to urge Lindsay to relax and let me in, "I'm trying baby, it's just that you're so big and it's been a little while..." she playfully mildly complained.

I did notice something, maybe somewhat odd. As the two of us were trying to penetrate, Lindsay held her cock. To me, it looked like she was holding it away from me, maybe afraid if it touched my face or body I'd freak out. And honestly...

I wasn't or wouldn't.

I wanted it to touch me. I wanted to feel her. So I spoke up, "Hey Lindsay..."

She paused, trying to get herself on me, "Yeah?"

"You don't have to do that..." I looked directly at her little girl and then back up to her.

She sat back in my lap comfortably. Our cocks mashed together again. "Really you don't have to," I repeated.

"What do you mean?" she seemed confused. Maybe she didn't realize what she was doing.

"You don't have to hold your little girl, I'm not afraid of it," I stated. Lindsay paused and thought about what I said.

"But... aren't you?" she asked.

"No, I've touched you before and it doesn't bother me. Honestly..." I paused to contemplate what I was about to say, "I think it's actually really sexy..." Lindsay looked to me rather suspiciously.

"Okay, but she'd be touching your face..." she stated still not convinced.

"I know, and that's okay."

"Are you sure?" she looked hopeful now.

"Yes," I smiled. Lindsay rose up from her seat. She held her little girl still but then she let go. It flopped onto my face, her warm womanhood felt nice against me. It was certainly odd to have this feeling, but it wasn't bad. I liked it; I could feel her aroused sex against my face, waiting to be played with. She giggled as my attention was drawn towards her little girl. Playfully I nuzzled my head around her aroused womanhood. She giggled as I played, as did I.

She seemed to have enough of this after a little while because she groaned and sat back in my lap. My cock nestled between her wondrous cheeks and she gently rocked in my lap, causing my cock to glide along her crack. Mmmmmm, it was ssssssooooo ggggggoooooooddddd...

Giggles accompanied us both for minutes before Lindsay had enough again. I was getting enough of this too, I wanted to get to the action! Lindsay grabbed herself, stroking gently along her shaft as I grabbed onto her butt and lifted her. She giggled as she helped me. With her free hand Lindsay grabbed my hardon and guided me.

"I love you babe!" she smiled.

"I love you too Lindsay!"

She began forcing herself onto me. I held onto her so she wouldn't plunge on to my cock, knowing it might and probably would be too painful. But Lindsay fought me the entire way, "Ooohhhh Jay, just let me do it!" she whined.

"Whatever you say babe," I smirked slightly. I let go, though gently so she could adjust to using her own power to stay up. I was soon free of her and she was doing it by herself. Her warm ass was great around my cock I groaned as I pierced her love canal as did she. Lindsay closed her eyes, I was watching her, and the way her face lit up, I almost blew my load right there. A huge smile plastered on her face as she forced more and more of her onto me.

It took her a few minutes, with a few rests in between, but we finally bottomed out and she sighed while groaning. She brought in close to me and rested her head on my shoulder. I held her tight, not wanting to let go. Feeling her heart beat through her little girl was immensely arousing. It pulsed between our bellies, and let's be honest here, our chests as well. Warm globs of precum would pulse out of her as we sat there holding each other. It was incredibly emotional, I know for Lindsay for sure, but for me too. It was a big step for me, having her on top like this. I know it may not seem like much, but I thought it was a big step. Because, assuming it would happen, when she'd finish, I'd get the end result, instead of her. And I knew that, and didn't care, in fact, I wanted her to finish on me. Maybe it'd prove to her that I'm okay with her being the way she is. I didn't know, maybe it wouldn't mean it like that for Lindsay, we'd have to wait and see...

I really liked sitting there with Lindsay on me, we didn't even really do anything. Every once and a while Lindsay would rock her hips, I groaned in pleasure, she grunted in pain I assumed. Not too much later Lindsay pulled away from my shoulder. I looked up to her smiling. She smiled back, her gorgeous, beautiful girly smile. I couldn't keep my face away from her and had to kiss those succulent lips.

I just couldn't take it any longer. As I pulled away from Lindsay's lips I asked, "Ready?"

"Yeah," she grunted. I smiled and grabbed her butt. I started with nice and slow, but full, gentle thrusts. Lindsay responded immediately with grunts and groans.

After just four thrusts Lindsay put her hand on my chest. I wasn't sure what she was doing because she kept putting pressure on my chest but didn't say anything, so I asked, "What's wrong baby?"

There was a slight pause, what was wrong? Was she in pain?

"Oooohhhhh gggggoooooooooddddddd!!!!" she groaned. It wasn't loud, it sounded like she was in pain, but then I felt her body tense. We continued our thrusts in my lap. A very pained expression fell on her face, a familiar one...

She wasn't going to...? Was she?

Lindsay grunted quietly and then I felt a pulsing along my belly and chest. The pulsing was frantic, uncontrollable even. And then a hot stickiness plastered me. I looked to see what was going on thinking she was just precumming everywhere. But no! Lindsay was cumming! I couldn't believe it! Lindsay bounced on my cock with short quick strokes, pumping more and more cum out of her. She grunted, quite sexily I might add, with each spurt of cum. It wasn't very explosive like she usually was, it more of oozed out of her. She bounced on me pumping again and again more cum, it didn't seem to stop.

It seemed like maybe a minute passed before she stopped cumming and bouncing. My chest and belly, along with hers, were covered in cum. A lot of it pooled in my lap, the warm slimy texture was surprisingly sexy.

Lindsay grunted one final time before collapsing in my face. She was out of breath, understandably so, and rested her head on my shoulder again. I loved feeling her penis pulse slightly. Her mushroom head slick with cum, smashed between our chests and bellies.

I still thrust into her as she rested. She never said to stop and I wanted in on the action too! I loved this part. Lindsay coming off her high, panting, exhausted while I gently plunged into her. I couldn't believe this incredibly sexy girl came like that. I also knew just how emotional Lindsay was at this moment, to cum like that, without touching herself and that quickly. I was proud of myself, to be honest. I finally felt like I was giving her the emotional support she needed.

Lindsay's penis became flaccid, and rolled and squished between our bodies. But I could already feel her hardening back up again. She happened to pull away and I just had to look to her. Our eyes met and she had tears in them. I almost began tearing up too; this was becoming very emotional for me as well.

I whispered, "Kiss me Lindsay," and we did. She began bouncing her little butt up and down on me, grabbing my waist for support. Our tongues entwined. Emotions began running higher than before. I wasn't very close but I noticed Lindsay nearly completely hard again. My hands were on her butt as I began impaling her body. I still wasn't too close but wanted to give it to her.

She pulled away and looked down to me. I looked up. We stared into each other. Our bodies furiously slapped one another. Her balls bounced in my stomach, her cock flopped mashed between our bodies. And then that look...

That wonderful look, that Lindsay had...

Her face became pained, concentrated almost.

"Come on baby..." I egged her on, "do it for me! Cum for me Lindsay!" Her face kept contorting; though she kept her eyes on me as did I hers. I repeated my words, "Come on baby, cum for me!" Her mouth fell open slightly and then her eyes glazed over.

She began grunting again and I felt her tight love hole pulse again. Her little girl pulsed as well and I soon felt that wonderful hotness escaping her. I could feel the cum rise through her cock and explode all over us. It was much more explosive this time, shooting up between our bodies. Lindsay gasped with each throb of her little girl. I didn't know how many loads she shot, but we were covered again in her hot sticky mess.

And I absolutely loved it!

Again Lindsay collapsed in my lap and I slowed my thrusts. She panted again, though this time it sounded more labored. "Good girl," I reassured her, "that's my girl!" I whispered. I kissed her cheek softly.

She rested and I gently thrust her. I expected her to get soft, but she didn't this time, I didn't know why. But she pulled away again and looked to me. She wasn't all teary eyed like last time, but she had a huge smile. "Good girl..."

"Mmmm, you liked that?" she finally spoke.

"You have no idea!" I smiled back.

"Well, you should get used to it!" she giggled, "I know I will!" She grabbed her little girl and stroked lightly. Her glistening womanhood looked absolutely adorable, "Look at what you made me do!" she giggled again.

"I know, and I love it!"

"Awe, really?"

"Yeah! I loved it, every minute of it!"

"Really?" she asked again.

"Yes, seeing you this happy is the happiest thing for me," I repeated.

"Awe, you're so sweet!" she cooed with a smile. I smiled back and rubbed her butt to remind her of what we were doing, not that I thought she forgot. "Mmmmm," she moaned while closing her eyes, "I love it when you do that!"

I kept doing it and Lindsay started getting into it as well, gyrating her hips on my cock. I groaned and Lindsay giggled. "Oh god!" I moaned.

"Mmmm, that's what I like to hear!" she smiled. Our gyrations soon became short quick thrusts. Which soon became full on thrusts.

I held Lindsay and she held me, it was as emotional as I'd gotten. I wanted her to cum again and I noticed precum just absolutely oozing out of Lindsay. She kept moaning, making me want her more.

"Ooohhh god Lindsay!!!" I groaned, my balls were starting to tighten.

"Ooooooohhhh Jay... I'm so close!!!!!"

I grunted in response. I wanted her, needed her to cum again. "Come on baby, do it! Do it for me! Cum Lindsay, cum!"

"Oh god Jay!" she squealed.

"Come on Lindsay!!! Do it!!!" I practically begged her.

"FUCK!!!" Lindsay rode me like a fucking slut! She rammed her ass down hard just as hard as I rammed up. I was so close!!

"Fuck Lindsay!!" I was sweating so horribly as was Lindsay. Her wet clammy body was something I just couldn't let go of. She was bouncing and I was slamming her. Her little girl began to harden and I knew what was to come. Her heavy balls slapped my belly, her pierced naval flopped about, her womanhood thrashed about. I wanted to watch her face as she came, but I also wanted to see her cum.

"Oooh, baby, I'm gonna do it!" she practically screamed, "I'm gonna do it!!! It's cumming!!!! It's cumming!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I had to look, I took a quick glance to Lindsay and saw her magnificent screwed up orgasm face. But I wanted to see the action. I quickly looked back down at Lindsay's flopping cock and was rewarded with the beginnings of her release.

Lindsay grunted every arrival of cum, It was so hot! Her cock thrashed about like it was alive and trying to rip itself off her body. Two quick sticky volleys splattered all over my face. And then each plunge of my cock produced more and more semen. I was in heaven, my gorgeous girlfriend was cumming for a third time without touching herself and I was ready to explode too!

Lindsay kept grunting and grunting and grunting, "UUuuuggggghhhhhh!!!!! UUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! UUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" reams and reams of cum flew in the air. I was completely covered in Lindsay's juice by the time her cock finally stopped. The next thing that happened really surprised me though.

We were still busy pounding each other when Lindsay's hand came to mine. She grabbed my wrist and guided me to her little girl. I instinctively grasped her. While she still held on, and she began jerking herself with me. I got the hint and jerked her.

"OOOoohhh baby! I'm cumming!" I finally said, I couldn't hold out any longer. I pounded the living daylights out of Lindsay before erupting in the most explosive orgasm of my life. I had saved up for our time together and unloaded a massive amount of cum into my girlfriend's love box. I could barely concentrate on Lindsay's stimulation but she seemed to have enough because she started cumming again.

We were frantic, animalistic, and lustful in our simultaneous orgasms. I pounded the shit out of her while jacking her little girl. She was screaming at the top of her lungs and spewing her precious juices all over us. I was screaming at the top of my lungs and exploding inside of her. Her hot love box couldn't contain all of my love and I enjoyed the slick, gooey sensation as I railed her.

By then end of it, we were a COMPLETE mess! Cum was everywhere! It was utterly ridiculous! Lindsay collapsed in my grasp, if I could, I would've too, though in her grasp.

I loved every moment of it, her hard throbbing cock pressed into my chest and just hearing her breathe on my shoulder. It was calming, especially with what we had just done...

Our sticky bodies were one until we both felt rested enough. I think Lindsay actually dozed off for a few minutes there, cute! After some light kissing we eventually got changed. We had about had an hour to kill before Lindsay's mother got back so we went downstairs to play some more video games.

The three of us had dinner and I anxiously got home hoping for my results (you didn't forget about the college application did you?). I got in with flying colors; a handsome scholarship was awarded as well!

12