My Online Love Affair Ch. 4

Story Info
George & Kelly are caught.
1k words
3.54
23.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly:

It was 5:00 PM and I said to myself that I would call George. I called George and he answered and he said that he wanted me to come over. I agreed. He gave me directions to his house and I got in my car and drove. As soon as I got to George's house, I went to the front door and rang the doorbell. IT WAS MY MATH TEACHER!!!!! He answered the door in his bathrobe. "Hi, Kelly I have been waiting for you" he said "so has my dick baby, cum in and let me show you my place."

I was in a state of shock but I walked in anyway.

"Have a seat...would you like anything to drink?"

"Wha what do you have?" I asked nervously.

"Well I have some champagne... I think you need to get drunk. You know Kelly I have been lusting after you since day one...and Greg told me that he was dating you and I was like you can come home early and we can have a threesome."

Now that was something I had least expected...George has told his own son that he was having an affair with his son's girlfriend! I knew I was going to get humiliated by Greg! Greg probably is thinking that this was so sick!!!!!! I couldn't live with myself.

"I guess I will have some champagne" I said, because I thought maybe I do need to get drunk and maybe I will forget all about Greg knowing, "I love champagne."

George went into the kitchen and poured us some champagne in the champagne glasses.

He then came out with a tray with them both on. "Drink up." he said.

I sat there and drank my champagne. I was still in a state of shock so I poured even more champagne on my glass. Some of the champagne got on my legs and George saw that and he started to lick my legs. I was wearing a red blouse, no bra, a black skirt that was very tight on me that showed my ass, and no panty hose but I had on some white silk and lace panties underneath the skirt.

George's tongue felt really good on me. I poured the champagne all over my leg and he drank it from my leg. George then unbuttoned my blouse and I took the bottle of champagne and poured it all over myself. George licked at my breasts and started sucking on one as his hand massaged the other. He did it so good, I have never felt this way before and I have been felt up so many times before I met George. I couldn't believe I was going to have sex with my math teacher and boyfriend's father!! George then pulled down my skirt and panties and he carried me to his room and laid me down gently. I spread my legs and he took off his bathrobe and he then began running his tongue all over my body.

Mmmm...it felt so nice, I wanted to climax then but I wanted George to feel me climax. Then George got to my wet pussy which was bare and revealing pink and he licked the insides of it very hard and fast. I started to cum a little on his tongue. I moaned a lot because his tongue felt so good. I t had been almost 4 years since I was last ate out. "Suck me baby, my dick wants those nice lips wrapped around it." Goerge said while he waved his dick in my face.

I took George's dick in my mouth licking the shaft and I put it all in my mouth and started to suck very slow. George moaned so much that it got me even wetter than when he ate me out. I started to deep throat George's 10 inch hard on when Greg walked right in the room.

"DAD?! KELLY?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING??" Greg yelled in a state of shock.

I stopped sucking George's dick and I could see Greg was getting really turned on by a big bulge in his pants.

"Oh Greg would you like me to give you the best blowjob you ever had?" I asked in a seductive voice.

"Hmmm...I guess so baby." Greg said.

Greg unzipped his pants and sat on the bed and I got on my knees and sucked Greg's dick and my free hand was jacking off George. George moaned and Greg really started to breathe really heavy. Greg's dick was about 10 1/2 or 11 inches long and it was just so good in my mouth. I couldn't believe I was doing my boyfriend and his dad at the same time! Just when I deep throated Greg George spurted his cum all over my hand and I asked Greg to lick it off my hand and he did that while I sucked him off. Greg then came in my mouth.

"Now it's time for the fun part...to make the lady cum." George said with a smile.

"Oh, hell yeah I wanna be fucked by you both." I said, "George you can have first choice of either doing my ass or my pussy."

"I will do your nice, tight ass baby." George replied.

"I get that tight puss of yours then don't I?" Greg said.

I stood up and let George lay down and my asshole touched George's dick.

"OHHHHH GOD YES!!!!" I moaned.

Greg put his hot rod in my garage. Greg was pumping really hard as George was pumping my ass really slow because it was so tight. Greg climaxed in my pussy and George climaxed in my ass and I came all over Greg's dick. After the good fuck, George, Greg, and I layed in bed exhausted. It was the best sex I ever had.

Follow-up: Kelly got pregnant by Greg and Greg ended up marrying Kelly. George and Kelly no longer talk or do things anymore because George met a wonderful lady that was forty-five years old and has remarried. Kelly is a strip dancer for a local night club and Greg is a drug dealer and as for George, the school board found out about him and Kelly's affair and fired him and George is unemployed but happily married to wife Linda.