My Only Regret Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let her go!" someone yelled. I actually looked towards the door thinking it was Mrs. Holt yelling at us like when we were kids but it wasn't, this time it was a definite male voice. Everyone had turned behind them to Joel who was still sitting, his hand still holding his fork.

"Let Beth go." He said slower and calmer. Blue eyes so cold I nearly flinched. Eddie started to protest,

"I don't wan' her to-." Joel stood and Eddie dropped her like a hot potato. She hit the ground with a grunt and scrambled up the stoop into the house. Dave followed her with a little wave at me, I waved back not to be rude, and apparently it was the wrong thing to do because I felt hot eyes on my neck. Joel was staring a hole through me.

"Your unbelievable." He said, then turned abruptly and walked out of the enclosure to the wheat field beyond. I sighed and put a hand behind me to steady myself, there was a piece of plate there and it cut into my palm with a sharp painful sting. Hot blood poured out and I felt nauseous. I was squeamish don't you know? Great. Just fucking great. This was even worse then I imagined. What's next?

To be continued...

12