My Only Talent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers

"Lara, I will be back here Friday afternoon after my last class to give you some extensive training! You may date other men, but you cannot have sex with them. You can let them kiss you goodnight, briefly, and nothing more. As far as they are concerned, you will be a beautiful but sexually repressed girl who does not put out, ever! You may not masturbate or have any orgasms unless I am with you. Do you understand?" Her Suzie signals were beating, pulsing, soaring. She wanted to be mastered; she just needed it to be somebody strong!

"Yes, Master. I am to please you, and no one else. I am only to please myself if you are there to give me permission."

"You understand me. In special circumstances, I may give you permission to have an orgasm by yourself over the phone. You will not show your sexual side to anyone unless I tell you to. But if I do tell you what to do, you must do whatever I ask without any hesitation. Do you understand?" I listened closely, and her Suzie was already reliving our session on the table in front of the windows. She burned with simultaneous humiliation and sexual fire. It was a fire I wanted warm myself in again.

"Yes, Master. I want to please you whenever I can!"

I looked at her coldly. "I will try to spend some time with you one night each weekend if my schedule permits. But you will not whine or beg me for more time, or I will come here even less often. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"When we are in public, you will act like a 'normal' college girl. But you will become the slut you really are whenever and wherever I tell you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Give me a kiss at the door, then." She kissed me roughly; I stopped her and kissed her almost chastely. Then I pinched one of her nipples very hard, and turned and walked down the hall to the elevator. Her Suzie signal filled the hallway, and followed me down.

I walked back to the dorm. My legs were sore, my dick was sore, and even my tongue was sore. I was actually looking forward to a week of classes to recover! I set my alarm, and was dead to world until Monday morning.

I had a nice surprise at early breakfast when Nora Upmann showed up to join the serving line just as I did. She smiled in her classy way. She said that I appeared to have had a good weekend. I yawned. "Yes but tiring"

She smiled knowingly. "Sometimes those are the best kind." What did she mean by that?

Kevin joined us. I was amazed to see him so early. I introduced him to Nora. She said she had to run for a meeting before class. I was sorry to see her go. Kevin had several things to say. "Man, she is one high class piece of ass! How do you find these girls?"

"Actually she found me. She lives here, at least for this semester. She is a senior. But she just likes me as a friend. How was your weekend?"

"Not as good as yours, from what I hear. Most of the guys in the frat are still talking about Suzanne. The pictures are sold out!"

I laughed. "She also made quite an impression on Theodoric Aloysius Cadwallader the Fifth, of the Philadelphia Cadwalladers. Do you know him?"

He guffawed. "Theo the clotheshorse? He was the guy who tried to push his nose up Suzanne's ass in the conga line! Although I admit that most of the guys there would have tried the same thing if they had the chance. We have to invite presidents of other frats to parties in sort of a diplomatic exchange program, and Theo is president of the Pigs, aka Phi Iota Gamma, only they prefer the nickname Figs! I think they do have some fruits as legacies! Ha! It is the fraternity of choice of the old, old, Gentile Robber Baron money. Theo came down to ESU instead of going to Penn so he could be sure get elected chapter president, but his family had to bankroll getting their ageing frat house remodeled in order to seal the deal."

I wondered if there was anything the Greek Grapevine did not gossip about. "Are there any positive aspects to the Phi Iota's?" I asked.

"Well, they have the best cars and clothes, and spend the most on booze and parties, and they have an incredible party house at the lake that some rich alum donated before he went to Club Fed for a currency trading scam. They also take pride in recruiting the hottest looking independent girls to their parties. They even give their pledge class members a quota of hot girls they have to bring in for the full members to take a run at. Did you see him after the party?"

"Yes, playing tennis the next day. He liked my tennis partner Lara as much as he liked Suzanne, and his tennis partner absolutely hated Lara. He invited me to a party in two weeks."

"You don't mean Lara the six foot blonde ice queen who was at our mixer?"

"Yes."

"Holy shit! She has turned off and shut down more guys than Con Ed! Everyone watches to see her invent new ways to throw cold water on guys who take a shot at her. No one gets in her pants. One guy who she did take home said she actually spanked him! And that party you are invited to would be the fall 'Big Pig Lake Bash'. They really go all out for that one. If they ever discover your babe spotting talents, they will have you kidnapped and force you to locate and screen pussy for them. Did you really get in Lara's pants?"

"Well, let's just say she is a very special girl that needs to be treated in a very special way!" I said.

"You fucking dog!" He shook his head as he left for class.

I made my 8 AM class and suffered through Ms. Dirty Tobacco Smoker the unfulfilled bi-girl analyzing the reading assignments. I wrote my assigned paper while lying doggo on the mall: girl watching and doing passive Suzie signal sniffing. In my 10 AM intro to engineering class we started the unit on project management, which was interesting. We learned about scheduling, resource calendars, resource leveling, phase gates, and all the other stuff using a class example of building the Egyptian pyramids. Then we were assigned a personal project about something we were interested in that we could make a detailed plan and apply in to real life. Other students were talking about building a boat, or a house, or a hang glider, and one guy was planning the ultimate keg party! These were to be handed in to the professor for review and feedback. I thought about Lara. I needed a plan for "controlled escalation" to keep her endorphins flowing and keep me on top of her, the way we both liked it. After class ended, I started a project plan for project 'Spank Lara'. I realized I needed to do some background research, as this was not an area of expertise for me. I worked out the outline of the plan, with a finish date at the end of the spring semester

I got the outline laid out and then headed for lunch at the dorm. As usual, I was very early, and sat with my plate and my laptop looking for some ideas for Lara. I actually found some academic papers about the psychological needs and the basis of the practices of some of the bondage and S&M devotes, and had just clicked on a link which unfortunately contained some very graphic illustrations just as Nora sat down next to me. "What class is THAT for?" she said.

Whoops! "It's actually some research for Engineering 101."

She looked at me very suspiciously. "Oh really? Stress analysis and points of failure of bondage restraints? Calculating the optimum velocity for whip strikes? Hummmm?"

"It's actually an escalation plan to provide monotonically increasing pain and humiliation stimuli for a submissive to make sure she continues to get endorphin release and has orgasms for the duration of the project plan." I smiled confidently, having told the complete truth.

She stared at me for a full thirty seconds. "You are actually serious, aren't you? You have GOT to tell me this story!"

I smiled. "You must swear complete confidentiality. I would never reveal a young lady's secrets, but since your interest seems to be purely academic..."

She looked intrigued. "I don't want to know who it is. I will never repeat a word. I just want to hear how you got into this, and how it 'comes' out, so to speak." She laughed at her own joke and smiled.

I groaned. "I've got to run now, literally. But next time I see you I will give you the 'blow by blow'!

She was the one that groaned this time. I rushed out to get changed and run with Suzanne.

I got there before she did, and stretched thoroughly by the time she arrived. I smiled from distance, as I heard her Suzie greet me before I even saw her! As she approached, I could see that she looked absolutely radiant! I thought she was fine looking before, but she was actually worried and sick looking then. Now she looked like someone was following her around with a spotlight -- she absolutely glowed with light! I just stood, waiting for her to make the first move. She gave me a little kiss -- less demonstrative than the last one -- but still wonderful. I told her how good she looked and she leaned over and whispered in my ear. She laughed and said "I got some healing treatments this weekend!"

She limbered up and I just enjoyed watching her, then we started out together. I was feeling expansive. "Let's go for six plus a sprint lap today!" She looked at me "I got some good treatment this weekend too!" I said.

We ran in silence for the first three miles. Then she broke the ice. "I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed our evening Sunday. I knew I was 'hard up' but I did not realize how much it was affecting me. Mike and I had been intimate before he was hurt, and I had only a little experience before then. Most of the boys I have been with were clumsy and heavy handed and left me unsatisfied. Mike was better, I think because her really cared and was patient with me. You seem to know what I want and just did it to me. You make me come better than I can with my hands, which is amazing! I will never forget the way you used your mouth on me!" She stopped and we just ran for half a lap.

"Suzanne, you are one of the most exciting and beautiful women I have ever met, much less dated. You inspire me to do my best for you. You can tell me anything you want, ask me anything. I will never tell anyone else and I will never reject or ridicule you about anything. Even if you don't tell me, I will try to figure out what you want, but I will also just do what I want and hope you like it too."

She laughed, almost too loudly. "Do you remember what you did to me in the second shower we took? I had only read about that before! I never thought I would like it, but I did! Oh brother did I like it! I want you to do that some more."

I smiled too, and tried to sound villainous. "You realize, my dear, that there is a progression to these things?"

She smiled. "That is my expectation, you evil man! But let's work up to it gradually."

I guess this was going to be an Ass Weekend for me. Noblesse Oblige and Hot Damn! . The extra mile on our run made the timing pretty tight to shower and get to my class. I just made it. I picked up several new assignments that would take hours to finish. I did some more research on Project Spank Lara, and picked up some funky stuff to do to her. Some of it would require special equipment and preparation! I set up a plan for gradually increasing pain, humiliation, and penetration in incremental amounts, all designed to peak in May at the end of the spring semester. I included all school holidays and even put in final exam periods, and some really creative stuff occurred to me. I also needed to do some sonar work to see what her limits were, and decided we should also set up a 'safe word' for her. We would break in a 'new activity' this coming Friday. I hoped I could show Lara a 'good ass' time!

I called Janet and set up a date for Saturday for the home football game, sitting in the student section. She said she loved the pageantry and noise and it always turned her on! That sounded good to me. So the weekend was setting up pretty well: Lara on Friday at her place, Janet on Saturday at the football game, and Suzanne on Sunday at her place! Chrissie, I haven't forgotten you!

I kept up my school intensive schedule and things went well. If one did not goof off three days a week or more, it was not too hard to keep up with classes. But I would soon discover I was being too smug! Tuesday at dinner Nora cornered me and made me tell her the whole story of "O" thing with Lara, although she did not know her name. I took her through the whole history, and I listened carefully for Suzie signals during the entire conversation, and nothing seemed to pique Nora's libido at all. All my pinging resulted in no echoes! But she was really interested in the whole subject, and peppered me with questions.

"So it didn't freak you out and just make you run away when you realized she was trying to dominate you?" She said.

"Well, I might have freaked out if she had won the match and wanted to tie me up and spank me! Of all the things I have fantasized about, that's never been one of them." I wondered if I should tell her about Mrs. Douglass telling me to try it once to see if it got me off. Not now. "I know I was attracted to her and she was attracted to me, and I thought she was a good person inside. I didn't think she was 'evil', just kinky."

"Did it excite you to dominate her?" she looked at me intently.

"Yes, more than I thought it would. But it was not the domination so much as knowing that she really wanted to submit to me and do what I wanted. I wouldn't have liked it if I knew she hated it. But it really got her off too!" I hoped she understood me.

"Are you sure she really got off?" she asked almost challengingly.

I laughed. "Unless she can squirt like that voluntarily, and was faking all the muscle spasms and toe curling, then yes!" She laughed too.

"So you have researched how to get her off, and have gone to the trouble to make an elaborate plan. How long are you going to stay in a relationship with this woman?"

"Well at least through the long session of school that ends in May."

"Why did you pick that?"

"Because that is long enough to let her be sure I really cared about her, not just fucked her!"

"Is that important to you?"

"Yes. I don't want to marry her, but I don't what to have one night stands either!"

"Do you think you might fall in love with her?"

"I could. She is a primal female animal, and I respect that. I can even sign up to stay on 'top' of her and be dominant in the relationship if that's what she needs. But if she just needs more and more pain and humiliation as time goes by, and never can be happy without it, I won't be able to keep escalating that forever."

"So you want her to be happy with 'normal' sex, and learn to enjoy it as much as her current 'kinky' needs?"

"I guess that's it. I would like to do some of the kinky stuff from time to time too if it excites her, but I don't want to have to keep getting kinkier every week!"

"Do you know why she is this way?"

"Not for sure. The stuff I have read tells me it could be her relationship with her parents, or it could just be her nature."

"I am interested to see how it turns out." she said. We are friends. I don't want you to get hurt." She touched my arm.

"Thanks, Nora. For a while I was very disappointed that you only wanted to be 'just friends' but maybe it's not so bad." She smiled and squeezed my shoulder again, then headed to the library to work on her project.

On Wednesday I endured my Rhetoric and Composition class, but it almost put me to sleep. Then as I went over my class notes on the quad I realized with a start that I had to turn in a project plan at my next class in 30 minutes, and the only one I had was project 'Spank Lara'! I did not have time to do anything else. I looked it over, removed Lara's name and anything else that might be identifying, and turned it in. I had promised my Dad to always turn in all homework assignments on time! I guess I would find out how open minded my engineering professor was.

Wednesday afternoon my old junior high school buddy Ralph called to tell me he had unexpectedly decided to pledge a frat, Upsilon Delta Phi. He said they were the only one he would even consider, and invited me to come to their 'tailgate BBQ brunch' before the football game on Saturday. I asked if I could bring Janet and he said please do.

At dinner I asked Kevin about Ralph's new frat. He laughed. "They are the 'nerdiest' frat on campus. They call their house the 'The UDP Port" but I don't know what that means. It is the only 'certified zero energy' frat house on campus. But I have to admit they have some class. They have the smallest number of members and highest GPA of any frat by far and they have a 100% graduation rate. They don't do any hazing at all. They have the best library of old exams, especially in science and engineering. They take pride in playing wild pranks and practical jokes, and some of them are really creative. They once took apart a professor's Austin Healey and carried it up to the top of the Engineering Science Building and reassembled it on the roof. He was so impressed he gave them a faculty award. They throw some really interesting parties, because they always find the hottest new bands to play for them before anyone else, and that attracts a lot of girls, especially some really hot and unusual babes that don't normally go to frat parties. Nobody messes with UDP, either, because they have an elite corps of super hackers who can really fuck up your life, but only if you mess with them first."

Then I got an alarming email from the TA for Engineering 101. He said he was giving me a heads up because I had been coming to office hours and it really seemed like I wanted to learn, but that Professor Lillehammer was on the warpath about the project plan that I had submitted. It was clearly a complete made up fantasy and not the practical real world example that was assigned and I had insulted him and the department by being lying, and being flippant and disrespectful by submitting such filth. The TA said he was sorry but Lillehammer was going to call me into his office tomorrow and I should be ready to drop the class, if not drop out of the School of Engineering!

I was so upset I really couldn't think straight. I was at a loss for what to do. I called Nora as my 'life line' since she was a senior and smart maybe she would have an idea. She laughed and then apologized for being amused by my dilemma. "This is for real, like you told me, and not made up?" she asked.

"Absolutely it is the truth! But if he doesn't believe it is real then it doesn't matter, and maybe even if he believed me he might be such a prude that he will fry me anyway."

"Too bad your submissive girlfriend isn't in that class to testify to your relationship! Let me call someone about the professor and see if I can help. I'll call you back."

She had already given me an idea, but it was risky. My window was cracked open and I heard and felt the wind whistle and booming thunder outside. We were having a rare September 'Blue Norther' come through tonight and tomorrow would be unseasonably cold and rainy. Maybe I could pull this off!" I had planned on calling Lara anyway to set things up according to my project plan for Friday, so I went ahead to finish the call before Nora could call back.

"Lara, I have some instructions for you to get ready for your training on Friday" I began when she answered.

"Oh Master, it is wonderful to hear your voice. I love you. I'll do anything for you." She sounded frantic.

"I want you to have only liquid food beginning right now and then only water after dinner Thursday night. You must go to a pharmacy and buy two enema kits and use them before I get there Friday afternoon. Do you understand?" I said as sternly as I could manage.

"Oh, God, Master, this is wonderful! Are you going to take me in my ass?" She sounded really hot.

conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers