My Only Talent Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,764 Followers

I reached into the bag, but pulled nothing out. "Did you ever play ping pong instead tennis, slut?" I asked rhetorically. "The speed of the head of the racket is the key to the stroke." I said. She looked at me like I was crazy. And I was, crazy to take care of her, crazy to get her off! Her Suzie signal warbled and wailed. She was ready. I took out the paddle, and showed her the little rubber studs on it, then continued my discussion for her benefit. "You know these are supposed to grip the ball and keep it against the surface for a little longer than just a plain surface would, and put a little more 'English' and spin on it." I pantomimed swinging it through the air, hitting things from various angles. "I am not sure what they will accomplish when the paddle hits flesh. Maybe a traditional paddle with sandpaper on it would be best for whipping your ass. If I strike flat against the ass, I imagine you could feel the grit of the sandpaper. With this paddle perhaps you will feel the little 'mesas' on the surface strike just before the 'valleys?' Will the little rubber mesas vibrate against your ass, I wonder?" I stroked toward her quickly, but stopped just short of actually hitting her.

"With a sandpaper paddle, if I hit a glancing blow at an angle, I imagine it would be like a sanding block, and a little bit of tender flesh would be sanded off!" her eyes got big and her Suzie warbled. "But with these little rubber things, will they be springy and let go, or will they sort of grip the flesh and stick to it?" I made a show of measuring my position and lining up, and then delivered five quick, flat shots on each buttock. She quivered. There was a definite time course to each motion. There was a slap of the paddle hitting her buttock, then the shock wave making her ass vibrate, then making the clothespins on her pussy lips swing like little pendulums, and then finally the making the ones on her teats swing. The pussy lips swung back and forth faster than the more massive breasts. And just as I was getting fascinated with the frequency of the breasts swinging, another paddle strike hit her buttock and the wonderful little dance started again. I stopped after five strokes on each side and observed, like a careful naturalist. I needed a high speed camera to really study this properly. The first thing I noticed was that her Suzie signals continued to throb in time with both the motions of the clips on the nether lips and the motions of the breasts, like two little solos playing to two different tempos than the rest of the orchestra. Next I noticed that there was a lovely pattern of little red welts and white spots on her buttocks, a perfect negative of the pattern of little rubber protrusions on the paddles. Finally I noticed that there was thick gooey juice running down the insides of her thighs, and I was reminded of that old song that my parents used to play about a cake melting in the rain, but this concoction smelled nothing like sugary icing!

"You are such a dirty slut! I spank you to punish you and it just makes your little slut pussy drip with goo! I will just have to try harder!" With that I delivered ten strokes per buttock, at a slight glancing angle. The pattern of welts softened and spread out, like using a blur tool in Photoshop. What a lovely canvas her ass was! Her humiliation signal peaked and topped out, but her excitement signal grew. It was time. I gave her ten more hard ones on each buttock, the grabbed her under her knees and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. I pulled her legs up and with her arms pinned behind her she was completely helpless. I leaned down over her until my face was just inches from hers and focused on her Wedgewood blue eyes. I marveled at the little loops of muscle that corralled all those other little fibers around the edges, and then entered her pussy slowly while I watched her eyes. They pinpointed at first contact, and then widened and made little movements even smaller than a sideways glance. Her pussy felt like a hot water bottle with hot sticky jelly inside. I went all the way into her slowly and slowly pulled back out. I watched her eyes. They widened slightly as I slowly pushed back into her. I pulled back out and plunged in fast, and they got even wider. I tried to tell her with my eyes how wonderful she was, but this was not the time for tenderness. I began stroking her deep and accelerating my pace. Her Suzie signals said she was ready to come, desperate to come, but still I did not give her permission.

Her eyes were almost begging me for release, but I had a plan. I pulled out of her pussy, rammed into her ass, and then said "You can come, Lara!" Her name was my keyword for normal, and slut was the keyword for kink. I was trying to keep strict discipline of kink for anticipation and excitement and normal for pleasure and release. I pounded her ass mercilessly and she came really hard, her pupils bouncing between slits and doll's eyes rapidly. I stood up a little and leaned over her to get even deeper penetration in her ass, and then held her glance. I pulled off the clothespins on the side of one breast and she gasped and came. I moved my hand to another and let her recognize and anticipate that I was ready to pull another one, and when her Suzie signal began to spike again and I pulled another clothespin off roughly. She came. When I had all the pins off her breasts except the ones on her nipples, I changed positions for a little more friction in her ass and then when I shot hard inside her I pulled both clothespins off her nipples and she came really hard. I had for four or five more quivering spurts in her ass, and they were reflected with quivers in her eyes and waivers in her Suzie signal, which was still predominately excitement, not contentment. So I went to the final stage of my plan.

I pulled out of her ass and began to gently lick her pussy, using both hands to pull her outer lips apart with the clothespins. I could see my semen dripping out of her little pink rosebud asshole just below my face. I licked her outer lips on both sides as they were held up, and then slowly pulled the pins up an away until the lips popped free. She gasped, and came again. I looked back up and her and smiled, then grabbed the pins on her inner lips and made it clear what was coming next. I pulled them up and away and licked both sides of the distended lips. They were warm, red, wet and tasty. When the clothespins popped off again she screamed and came again. I waited out the one second gap in her Suzie and then clamped my whole mouth around her clit and sucked for all I was worth. She came and vibrated and pushed her hips against me. Her ass moved and I realized more semen was leaking out of it. She shook and I sucked her clit and she may have come again, or just jerked more from the same orgasm. The she drew a huge breath and I moved up to kiss her on the mouth. Just as our lips almost met she moved her mouth down and took my chin between her lips and sucked on it. I realize she was taking some semen that was on my chin. She sucked and swallowed with relish, and then kissed me deeply, with a salty aftertaste. I reached around and removed the bindings from her arms, and picked her up and held her and kissed her. Tears filled both our eyes. I laid her back down on the non sticky side of the bed opposite the huge wet spot, and wrapped her in my arms and kissed her. She sobbed, then broke from the kiss and said, "I love you! I have never experienced anything like that!" and held me. We kissed and cuddled and just smiled stupidly at each other for a long time.

She lured me into the shower and we washed each other and played with each other. I felt an incredible high. I knew I had made the right choice to please her, and I was now cautiously optimistic that my 'shaping' plan might work. She went into the kitchen and she made a Greek salad and some ice tea, and we ate and talked more about her trip and her father's upcoming visit. He liked to come early on a game day and walk around to see all the tailgate activity, then go into the alumni center and walk around, then go up to his seats at least an hour before the game. He entertained a lot of his sales force and business contacts at football games so he would have to devote a lot of his time at the game itself to that, but then he planned a dinner with just the three of us in the evening after the game. I asked if her dad had started dating again after her mother died, and she looked sad. "Well, lots of gold diggers went after him, and it made him gun shy. He is so afraid that someone is just going to put the moves on him for his money that he is paralyzed. I don't think he is really ever going to be happy again until he finds a woman he can trust. And right now my dead mother is still the only one he trusts."

Then she looked thoughtful, and continued "My daddy is probably going to ask you the old 'what are your intentions with regards to my daughter' question, so I thought I would ask you what you might say." She looked apprehensive. I looked thoughtful.

"Well, I will tell him and you the same thing, the truth. I am not looking to get married to anybody for at least 4 years. But you are one of the most beautiful and exciting women I have ever met and I really care about you. I can't say for sure that I am in love with you, but I can't say I am not either. I'm still trying to figure all this out and see if we can make each other happy. But I want nothing but the best for you and would never want to hurt you."

She sighed and took my hand. "That should be fine. You are so straightforward he will be able to see you are one of the good guys. I don't want to get married until after I graduate, and he doesn't want me to either. You are the first guy that ever 'tamed' me and did not let me dominate him, and you are the only guy to ever make me come, and you make me come like I never thought I could! You are the only man I have ever known that I would ever consider marrying, but right now I am yours to use any way you want and I am perfectly happy with that. I expect you are dating other women and that is fine, but I don't want to be with any man but you. And I do love you."

I smiled and kissed her. "Speaking of taming you, I am trying to understand what you need to get excited so I can please you. I don't want to go too far, but I also don't want to leave you lukewarm and unsatisfied, either."

She laughed. "What you did tonight got me so hot I thought I would melt! I will dream about it again and again. I didn't know if you were going kiss me or slap me, make love to me or torture me! But you did all of the above and I loved it."

I kissed her again. "Let's set up a 'safe' word, where if I do something that you just don't think you can handle, you can say the word and I will back off."

She looked. "OK, but I really don't think I will use it. I trust you to take care of me. You have already done things to me that I never thought I would like that I now dream about you doing again. About the only time I did not it like it was when you asked me what I wanted. I just want you to take me and make me do what you want!" Her eyes were frantic. "But if I need you to stop because I am having a heart attack or broke a rib or something, I will say 'Abilene' because that's where my mother was from."

We kissed and made 'normal' love again, and she had two shuddering orgasms to my one. Mine was a long time in coming and I slammed into her as a deeply as I could to get myself off, and she got more and more excited as I worked on her, but I did not detect any crafty signal at all, just excitement and the contentment. I wrapped her up in my arms in front of me and spoke in her ear "I am coming back here Friday afternoon. I don't know the exact time yet, but I will text you with the time as soon as I know. I want you to make some special preparations. Look online for a tight leather hood to go on your head that leaves your mouth and nose and chin open but covers your eyes like a blindfold. It would be best if it had handles on top, to grab and easily move your head where it needs to be. Get it here by Friday. Start a liquid diet Thursday at noon, and buy two more enema kits to use Friday before I arrive." She quivered in my arms, like she was shivering and cold, but her Suzie told me she was hot! "One minute before my arrival time, I want you to unlock the front door, and then put on your leather hood with the blindfold, and wear that and only that. Bind your hands behind your back and kneel ten feet from the door. After that, you will either be told what to do or it will just happen to you and you will have no choice. But I must warn you, it will be a whole level beyond what has happened to you before!" Her Suzie signals returned with a vengeance: strong, vibrant, but with a heady mix of fear and humiliation. She had no idea what was ahead, but she knew she would do it for me. It frightened her and excited her in equal measures, which was the perfect mix for my plan. If I could make anticipation and trepidation substitute for actual raw kinkiness, I could get her hot enough to come many times without ever going too far. I gave her one more kiss and headed for the dorm.

Since it was Monday night, I decided to review everything for my Tuesday classes. All was in order, with few assignments after exams at the end of last week. I confirmed I had done the reading for everything assigned on Tuesday, then remembered the short story from Rhetoric and Composition! Sarah's story was very similar to mine, except that her story went even further when Sarah, having been so stimulated and inspired by the TA's technique in cleaning my ejaculation out, insisted on returning the favor. So they both worked on getting me up again, and she used her hands to get me into the TA's pussy, and then cheered me on. In her story, after I came in the TA, Sarah went down on her and cleaned her up. Wednesday in class, I suppose my first question would be to ask the TA how the smoking cessation plan is working! I would also have to remember to remark to Sarah that her story was much more creative and inventive than mine, which must mean she was one of those 'smart girls' we spoke about.

I hit the sack and slept like a baby, with no dreams that I remembered in the morning. I went to breakfast genuinely hungry, and maybe hoping to see Nora and explore things with her and Suzanne a little more. Not seeing her, or anyone else up as early as I was, I sat at a table alone and concentrated on the chow. At least, until Janet sat next to me and said "We have to talk!" I almost spit out my eggs.

"What the hell did you do to Melanie?" Her facial expression made her look like a member of the Spanish Inquisition, about to go all medieval on me.

"Exactly what YOU asked me to, beautiful." I met her gaze evenly. "What's the problem?"

She paused. "Because you fucked her and now she is all fucked up. She is not the same girl anymore. At first I was very happy to see all that Goth shit gone and I didn't even know she had nice clothes like that. She looked so much better." I smiled a twisted smile. She did look better, on the outside. "When I told her how good she looked, she hugged me, then kissed me, then slipped me some tongue and grabbed my ass!"

I tried to look shocked, but I knew my Suzie signal early warning system had been right on target. "Well, you are very attractive, and didn't you tell me that you might want to try it with a woman someday?"

She laughed derisively. "Be with a woman maybe, but be raped by a wild woman, no. She was more aggressive that some of the asshole frat guys I hear other girls talking about in the lounge. And it would be too awkward with a roommate anyway, especially if she was as demanding as Melanie suddenly is. Just exactly what happened with you and Melanie?"

"You know I can't talk about it, anymore than I would tell someone else about what you and I did. Didn't Melanie tell you what happened?"

She looked unhappy. "She just said it was much better than she thought it would be and that you popped her cherry and then made her come, and now she thought guys could be fun, and she wanted more!"

"You mean more from me?"

"No, not you again, just more other guys. She asked me if I wanted to go pick up a guy and have a threesome, or two guys and have a foursome, or X guys and have an (X+2 some), because if she does what she says she wants to she will need algebra to calculate how many guys and girls she screws!" My early warning was sadly prophetic. Janet looked thoughtful. "I don't want you to get near her again, because after tonight she will probably have done five of those 'you don't know where it's been' kind of guys, and she will be a walking STD case study."

I was not surprised, and I thought it might get worse before it got better, if it got better. "I never wanted to create a monster, just get her over her distrust of men. But it does look like your plan backfired."

She was livid. "My plan? You sorry bastard! You're the one with the overactive dick!"

Now I was mad. "As I recall, it was you and Lou, coming up with a plan of what was best for Melanie, and I reluctantly agreed. It was not my idea, it was yours!"

"You really are just another typical stupid male egotistical bastard! You can go fuck yourself, because you are never going to touch me again!"

I was stunned. I knew I really didn't understand women, and maybe never would. But wait, what was her Suzie saying? I tried to calm my emotions and just listen to her Suzie. It was saying it still wanted to do me. Maybe this was salvageable, but it would have to be on my terms. "I still want you, Janet. When you are ready to apologize to me, I will take you back. Let me know."

She almost slapped me. She drew her arm back and then stopped herself, but her facial expression said she wanted to do a lot worse to me. But her Suzie was saying 'wait a minute can't we still fuck this guy?' She stood up, turned her back to me, and walked away, very fast and emphatically. The bad news is that I didn't think she was coming back. The good news was maybe I had a little more flexibility in my future scheduling. I really needed to get scientific on my scanner sorter system for Suzies!

I made it to Rhetoric and Composition, and when I went through the door, I noticed that the TA did not reek of tobacco like she usually did. There was still some residual stink on her clothes, but her hair smelled nice and clean for a change. I saw Susan in the back and spoke to her just before class started. "Your story was more creative than mine. I guess you really are one of those smart girls who make better lovers." She smiled and was about to say something when the TA called the class to order. She began with an analysis of a book I had finished and read lots of online reviews and essays about. It was hard to stay focused.

I began to think about how to most efficiently use my talent to scan for and find really good women for me. How could I make sure to detect the 'next Melanie' before I slept with her? Janet's comments about STDs made me think, too. I needed to know how could I use my talent to assess the 'riskiness' if one girl over another. I knew my 'receiver' was getting better, but how could I measure that? Did it improve with the number of girls I listened to, or with the number that I slept with? Was it a linear relationship, or square, or a cube, or? How much better would I get over time? How much could I really tell about a woman from listening? Could I just tell about her sexual tastes and urges, or could I learn to detect other things?

I forced my attention back to the class just as the TA was giving us a new assignment to go on a tour of one of the university collections that included many original manuscripts from great authors, and notes of how they planned and wrote their stories, and drawings and sketches they made. The idea was to get us to absorb some of their technique, and there would be a pop quiz next Monday that only people who had actually taken the tour could pass.

conanthe
conanthe
2,764 Followers