My Only Talent Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,759 Followers

I was stunned. "That's the grossest thing I have ever seen. Why video it? Who is the audience?"

Oiler laughed. "It is disturbing, isn't it? Apparently this is a long standing AGs tradition going back long before video cameras. Some of the older files appear to be 16mm films that have been transferred to video. And according to the server logs, every year these things are put on a password protected page on the site so the alums can look at them." He was right, this was radioactive. AG alums included several US Congressman, lots of state officeholders, judges, mayors, and a few news anchors and weathermen. An evil plan began to form in my mind.

Oiler continued. "I also found the other footage of Lara." He clicked on an icon and the video began. It was shot from the same angle, but the day was cloudy and there was much less glare on the window panes. A blonde girl was on the table in the windows, and an unrecognizable guy (me) grabbed her by the hair, flipped her over on her back, and quite vigorously began thrusting into her mouth. The girl's face was clear for only an instant, but a freeze frame night yield a recognizable head shot, so to speak. As the video ended, another text crawl called out the address of Lara's building. We had to stop this thing before it was posted on the web.

I told Oiler and Cisco my plan. Cisco giggled like a little kid. "Oh, I like that!" He said he would get together with Eddie, Esmie, and (as his eyes got a dreamy and faraway look) Mei Ling to game out the best way to do it. But he looked less enthusiastic when he said "We have to get our device plugged into their network to be sure we got all the copies. We can't be sure from only the ISP side of their router and via wireless like we have now." It looks like 'social engineering' was the important final step, and it was up to me to make it happen.

I kept working through things in my head all through Friday morning, and during my first three miles on the track. By the time Suzanne showed up, I knew what we had to do, but I still didn't know how to get it done. Maybe explaining things to Suzanne would help me think it through. I gave her the brief summary and she stopped me when I mentioned the AGs.

"The fucking Alpha Gamma's!" She was livid. "Do you remember me telling you about the toga party I had to leave because my date was too drunk to stand? That was a fucking Alpha Gamma pledge that I was stupid enough to date when I was a freshman! Those sorry pieces of shit just keep surprising me with how completely degenerate they are!"

I resumed my summary, ending with the need to physically plant a device in the AG house, with the best opportunity being at the Saturday pool party this weekend. Every time I looked over at her, her eyes were flashing and she was flexing her arms and enthusiastically choking imaginary necks with both hands. Suddenly she stopped me. "Get me the device and I guarantee I can get it in place on Saturday!" I pressed her for more information, and she hedged, and then said "The freshman I dated is now President of the AGs. It looks like he is going to take him six years to get a degree. He is still obsessed with me. If I call and ask him for an invite to the pool party, I will get it. I will take my soccer gang, and they will keep the AG's distracted while I plant your little box."

"What about your physical security? The AG's have a reputation for manhandling, stripping, and or assaulting girls who go to their pool parties!"

She laughed. "The girls I am planning to take can handle about 4 AG's each, MMA style. If you want to add someone to my crew, bring 'em on. But I don't want Lara anywhere near the AG's that Saturday, in fact, I would like both of you to be out of town."

"Lara will be. She is meeting some friend of hers in San Antonio for an all day shopping trip. I am also planning a day trip out of town on Saturday."

When we finished our run, I gave Suzanne contact info for Oiler, Mei Ling, and Cisco, and she said she would talk to them right away. Then her eyes flashed again. "And not one word to Lara about this! If we do our jobs right, she will never have to know about all this. I'll see you at Lara's place later for our sewing circle." She smiled, but her eyes were troubled.

I didn't even feel like thinking about lunch. I showered and sat through my classes in a fog. Lara texted me and said to come by about 7, and to eat supper first, because she would be sewing, not cooking. I called Oiler, and he was fired up, saying that Suzanne had solved the "social engineering' problem, and he was confident we could get things done now. I sent an email update to Asa Weltschmerz, saying that I had a plan that I thought would eliminate all copies of the videos and bring down the website for good, and it should be done this weekend. At dinner I tried to make up for missing lunch, and walked over to Lara's place feeling good physically, but still worried about fixing the AG problem.

Lara answered the door and let me in. Suzanne was standing up on a step stool, covered with paper sewing patterns held together with what seemed like a million little silver pins, and covered with chalk marks, too. Lara was taking notes in a spiral notebook, and they both seemed giggly and excited. Suzanne may have been forcing it a little bit, but Lara seemed genuinely giddy. "When do I get to see these costumes?" I asked.

"Not until Halloween. Otherwise it's bad luck for the contest." Lara giggled again.

"Well I do have one major requirement. Lara's costume cannot be red!"

Lara started to protest, but Suzanne looked surprised and then piped up. "Actually, Lara, that's probably a good idea. I would like to wear red, and you take the white, and we will let Dr. Evil here wear black!" Suzanne winked at me, and I winked back.

I literally twiddled my thumbs for a while and they finished their measurements on Suzanne. Then Lara stepped up on and Suzanne began covering and pinning her into another set of patterns. It took forever. Both girls teased me every time I fidgeted or walked around. "Got ants in your pants there Animal?"

"I hope you have more than ants once we are finished measuring you."

"You better behave or you will get stuck!"

Soon they finished with Lara and I got up on the step stool. Another set of paper patterns came out and soon I was festooned with paper and pins too. They were both pawing me and pinching me and enjoying themselves far too much for my comfort. It took forever, but finally they said they were ready to do 'mock ups' for final fitting on Sunday, and started to put their sewing stuff away.

Then Suzanne got a very naughty look on her face and announced "Lara and I have devised a little game to challenge your talents, Animal. You just stand there and watch for a minute, but first you need to get naked so we can gauge your reactions to the game." I figured being naked with these two was always a good idea, and I stripped quickly, full of anticipation.

The two girls stood close together and began kissing each other, like one of those 'I kissed a girl' videos that were all over the internet a while back. It had an immediate effect on me. They smiled, and then Lara took off her blouse and Suzanne began to caress her breasts through her bra and kissed her even more enthusiastically. I was now at full attention. After a few more minutes of really enthusiastic kissing, Suzanne took off Lara's blouse and proceeded to kiss and gently bite her nipples like she really meant it, and I got even harder. Soon the all the underwear came off and they stood kissing each other deeply with their hands cupping each other's asses. It was very hot.

Suzanne put a fancy digital kitchen timer on the table, setting it to go off every three minutes. "We are going to get into a fun position with each other, and you may kiss or penetrate whatever orifices are available until the timer rings again. Then we will get into another position, and you have another three minutes. We will continue the game until you come!"

Without even waiting for a response, Lara grabbed Suzanne and pulled her into the bed, with Lara on the bottom and Suzanne on top, and they swiftly moved into a 69 position. Suzanne's amazing ass swam into my view. Ever the gentleman, I used my tongue for a few seconds to lube her a bit, and then joyfully slipped my erection into her lovely rectum. She hummed happily, but her mouth was glued to Lara's pussy. The timer dinged way too soon for me. Both girls laughed and then rolled over 180 degrees, with their mouths still on each other's snatches. I tried to adapt, slipping into Lara's beautiful backside with as little delay as possible. It was wonderful.

The timer dinged again. The girls laughed and then rolled over again. Suzanne said "repeating positions is not allowed!" and I decided to plow into Suzanne's wonderful wet pussy. This had the added benefit of freeing up Lara's tongue to alternate between my cock and Suzanne's clit. I liked this game. The timer dinged, and they rolled again, and I lost no time entering Lara, and Suzanne lost no time in putting her tongue to work. I wasn't even close to coming yet, but I was certainly having a good time.

One more ding and things changed again. Lara on the floor, with Suzanne on her face, and soon my cock was in Suzanne's mouth. Lara must have been doing good things to her, because Suzanne was sucking me frantically. Another timer ding and then Suzanne rolled onto her side. I decided to take the initiative and entered her pussy from behind, and Lara reacted quickly and began tonguing her clit fervently. Suzanne came twice before the timer sounded.

The timer dinged again, and Suzanne climbed back up on the bed with Lara on top of her and almost attacked Lara's clit, leaving her lovely ass up in the air. Suzanne said "Game over. Let's just make her come!" So we did. I tuned into Lara's Suzie signal and tried to synchronize my motions with it to bring her off. Suzanne was crazily enthusiastic with her tongue work, and Lara popped and squirted. I was in the zone, and so was Suzanne and Lara had two more big shuddering orgasms, and then she screamed and I shot in her and shook and we both squeezed her and kissed her and just cuddled for about 30 minutes. Then I realized that Lara had gotten excited, and super excited, and had come like a frantic little bunny rabbit, with no spanking, whipping, humiliation, or fear! My plan was working. I was ecstatic.

Suzanne had figured it out too. "Oh Lara, you came so beautifully for us! I love the way you taste when you come hard like that. And no spanking or whipping at all. You are so hot!"

Lara balled like a baby, apparently getting her full endorphin rush. "You guys are so good to me and it was so wild and exciting that I didn't need to get spanked! But y'all can spank me anytime you want, and I still want it sometimes." We were all sweaty and the air conditioning was blowing cold, so we wrapped up and cuddled together and I managed to get both their heads on my chest and all was right with the world. Did my 'project spank Lara' really accomplish its goals, or did I just get lucky? I pondered that all the way back to the dorm.

Saturday morning my alarm went off at 3:30 AM. I took a shower with tingling nipples and a happy cock, brushed my teeth and put on some outdoor type clothes. Peggy's 'jeep' turned out to be a tricked out 'Pimp My Ride' style Range Rover with classical music on a super sound system. She had our destination already programmed into the navigation system and a picnic basket in the back seat. There was another, smaller basket in between the seats and as I looked at it, she said "Breakfast!" Inside there were a couple of homemade 'egg Mac Muffins' with real Canadian bacon, Colby Cheese, and handmade Hollandaise sauce, and two plastic cups with snap on lids filled with fresh squeezed orange juice. It was delicious.

As we merged into the Interstate, she activated two radar detectors and a trunking police scanner and hit the trip counters on the navigation system. She smoothly accelerated to about 85 and weaved her way through the big semis on the road with practiced ease. I looked at the display and realized she had programmed the smart route that avoided most of the interstate and most of the traffic, such as it was this time of morning. We covered the 30 miles to the first turn off quickly, made our way quickly through a mid-sized town at posted speeds, and once we cleared the city limits she turned on some massive aftermarket high beams and we zoomed straight south at 90. In about 40 minutes we turned off eastbound into a two lane state road that usually only carried combines and pickups during the day. The super high beams came back on, and the speedometer zoomed to 100 on the nose. I could feel the air suspension hunkering down to hug the road. She set the cruise control and then said "How much birding have you actually done?"

"Not much, but I have driven my grandmother all over the state. She is the one that arranged the use of this place for us. And I would like to make our bird watching a little more interesting with a game!"

Her Suzie signal fired up and flamed hotly. She liked games, and she liked me. "What did you have in mind?" she smiled.

"I call it strip birding. Each time either one of us logs a new species, we both have to remove one item of clothing. And jewelry does not count, a pair of shoes counts as one item, and a pair of stockings counts as one item, too."

Her Suzie went off like a radar detector at a speed trap. "But almost anything you find will be a new one for you!" she giggled.

"Is that a problem? I thought that would be a real plus, and I am confident that we will find several new ones for you too." Her Suzie flamed and spit like meat on a rotisserie.

"Let me ask you a question." She said. "What happens if we have already fully disrobed, and then we find a new species?"

Love those smart girls. "I love the way you say 'fully disrobed'. That's when a special rule kicks in. Whoever spots the new species first gets to make a request of the other player, and that request may not be refused!" Her Suzie signal filled the car, with very pleasant and clear tones. She giggled again, and got out some binoculars for us.

Suddenly we were nearing our destination, and it was still some time until dawn. I gave her the gate code and we went over the cattle guard and closed it behind us. It had been some time since I had been here, but I remembered the spot they called 'sunrise lake', near one of the three artificial lakes created on the ranch specifically to be attractive to birds when they spotted them from the air. We reached it and Peggy parked and shut off the Rover, running the windows down first. I took her hand and kissed it. Her Suzie signal was modulated with all those wonderful images again. I showed her the app that my grandmother had suggested and that I had downloaded to my smart phone. I had logged several species that I saw around campus last week. Soon it began to get pink towards the east, and some birds started to chirp. As the sun rose and it became light, we saw dozens of birds on the water. She gasped and logged five new species for her in the first five minutes. They were all new for me, too. Something startled the birds and many took flight, and she spotted two more at that point. Most of the birds were off and flying now, and when she finished typing into her phone, I smiled at her and said "I count seven."

I took off my shoes. "One." Then my socks. "Two." Then my shirt. "Three." Then my belt. "Four." Then my pants. "Five." Then my underpants. "Six." I smiled. "Nothing left. What is your request?"

She smiled. Her Suzie took on a life of its own. It filled my mind. If those modulated images were her request, it was going to take a long time to fulfill them. It was my duty. She didn't count each piece of clothing off; she just stripped, tossing things into the back seat.

If Suzanne's wonderful breasts were like big grapefruit with small strawberries on top, and Lara's were like honeydew melons with jumbo pencil erasers on top, then Peggy's were like small watermelons with baby peaches on top. The nipples were even a little bit fuzzy like peaches. There were erect and wrinkly with little goose bumps all over them. They moved when I told her how much I liked them. They crinkled when I blew on them. They vibrated when I licked them. I lost myself in them completely. Her Suzie was giving me raucous feedback and she got close to an orgasm. She was a big girl, and she was maybe carrying 25 extra pounds, but she was carrying them on a fine chassis. I resumed my efforts, sealing my lips to her nipples again and gently using my fingers to roam between her legs. I slowly advanced, teasing her by keeping her Suzie on a slow and steady climb, and suddenly she threw her head back and came with a grunt, shaking her head from side to side.

Her Suzie gapped and when it restarted I started back in on her. I escalated carefully by pulling and tugging gently on her labia and when she came for the second time, her Suzie signal was so resoundingly strong that it almost became part of my spinal reflexes. The signal was so sweet and so wonderful that I just wanted to hear it pop again and again. The back seat was full of gear with clothes on top of it, so we stitched seats. I put her in the passenger seat, and used the electric controls to run it all the way back and tilt the seat back almost all the way. The Range Rovers had plenty of leg room for the front seat passengers, so there was plenty of room for my legs as I knelt between hers. She reached up and grabbed the straps above the seats and then her arms were above her head so her breasts were held up and posed perfectly. But they were just for show, because all the go was going on between her long legs. She pulled herself up on the straps, spread her knees apart as far as the Range Rover's interior would allow, and I began to gently tease her with my lips and tongue.

Beautiful juices began to flow, and even more beautiful Suzie signals began to play. She had the same reflex that Mrs. Douglass had; to squeeze her legs together when she came, and she trapped my head between those thunder thighs and there was no escape, not that I wanted to. I didn't even need her Suzie to tell me when to start in on her again. I just waited for her thighs to relax. Her taste continued to improve each time she came, and soon it far exceeded my fondest memories of Melanie and displaced them completely. Four big ones later she was having trouble breathing, so I took a break and swung over to the driver's seat and just watched her breathing. Those massive breasts heaved and swayed like two big boats on a churning sea, and her wonderful smell dominated the interior even though the windows were all open. She finally looked over at me with a red face and embarrassed smile and I smiled back like the big dummy I was feeling like. "Is there a cabin or something here where we could be inside?" she asked.

I started the car and drove to the main house. When we got there, I pulled on my pants and retrieved the key, opened the front door, keyed in the alarm code, and then opened the garage door and drove the Rover inside, closing it behind us. I led Peggy to one of the guest rooms, threw her on the bed, shed my shorts, and climbed on top of her. I kissed her a few times, and then entered her without any further preparation. She was hot, wet, and very tight. She felt wonderful. I was totally plugged into her Suzie and hearing every nuance. I tuned for maximum stimulation and she bit my shoulder as she came again. I had reached the Zen zone; hot, hard, and able to delay my orgasm forever. I listened carefully and put a little more weight on her, which she very much liked, and suddenly she came again. I kissed her tenderly and she just about sucked my tongue out of my mouth. I pounded her even harder, and she like it even more. Her big, tall and well padded frame could apparently take everything I could dish out, so I went for maximum penetration, and she came again. Her Suzie signal was clear, perfect and signaling true ecstasy. Then it took on a fuzzy tone and I caught a new image. Well, her wish was my command. I whispered in her ear "I am going to finish off in your mouth, and you better swallow it all!" I did, she did, and her Suzie reached new heights. She wanted more! I needed to rest. She did swallow everything in a wonderful fashion, facilitating me kissing her languidly for a long time. She sent the loudest contentment signal I had ever experienced. I was pretty happy, too.

conanthe
conanthe
2,759 Followers