My Only Talent Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,762 Followers

I began kissing Lara, slowly waking and exciting her, listening to her Suzie and pushing it higher like pumping a swing at just the right time. I spread her out on the bed, and began to paw her breasts and nuzzle her navel. She woke up fully and spread her legs brazenly. As I settled in between them, she saw Suzanne kneeling beside the bed, and Lara's Suzie signal suddenly sounded in concert with Suzanne's. Lara's perfect snatch was just like the nectar Mrs. Douglass had talked about, and I enjoyed her like a wonderful fluid buffet. Her first orgasm tasted so good I had to work for another one, which was also delicious. I heard Suzanne's breathing accelerate as she watched, and my cock ached to be inside Lara. I paused above Lara and entered her slowly but deeply, taking advantage of her wet and wild state, and began fucking her enthusiastically. I was in the zone again, and Lara came beautifully, her pussy twitching and grabbing at my cock. I rolled over on to my side, so that Lara and I were both lying on our sides with me in front of her, and I held one of Lara's legs up high to facilitate greater penetration into her pussy. I looked at Suzanne. "Slut! Get your tongue in Lara's ass, now!"

Suzanne was behind Lara in a flash, and began some remarkably enthusiastic ass worship. Lara began to groan and I tried to get even further into her. She came again and squirted on me and Suzanne moved up a little and licked her juices from the bottom of my dick. Life was very good. So good, in fact, that I could not hold myself any more. I grunted a few times and shot into Lara with everything I had, and after the fifth or sixth squirt I pulled back and said "Eat that pussy, slut. Clean it out completely!" Suzanne leapt onto Lara's pussy and began to eat it like a drunken sailor eating watermelon. She dove in and got it all over her, and then sucked it up and swallowed it all with relish. Lara came twice more in the process, and I am not sure which one of them enjoyed it more. Their Suzie signals were almost perfectly synchronized, and their perfect melodies filled the room. Suzanne showed no hint of stopping her enthusiastic pussy eating, and Lara came again. Then, wonderfully, they were lying on either side of me, toying with my nipples and talking. All was definitely right with the world.

Lara was being very complementary, I supposed. "You are such a little come slut! You couldn't wait to eat Robbie's spunk out of my pussy could you?"

Suzanne giggled. "Guilty as charged. I have been thinking about it ever since you sucked it out of my pussy, you shameless slut! I even had a nasty dream about it the other night. That's what made me talk to you about this. But getting it in the pussy and the ass at the same time by both of you was even more amazing than I could have imagined."

Lara laughed. "I am glad that you did, but one time won't be enough, you know. You are going to have to kneel and eat me on a regular basis, you little bitch! And make sure you know how to use that strap on dildo on little old me, too."

They both laughed at twisted my nipples. Suzanne said "Assuming that our sous-chef here can keep supplying the proper sauces for us!"

I laughed. "I'll always give you my best, girls. And speaking of strap-ons, I am going to need you two little monsters to help me out in the near future, possibly just after Halloween, with training another sub!"

Both girls arched their eyebrows. "What is going on?"

I smiled. "Well, there is a wonderful woman who helped me out with a little problem recently, so I owe her a big favor. And she hasn't yet realized what a wonderful and complete slut she can be! She had been holding back and denying herself that pleasure. That is what we are going to help her with."

Both girls began to signal excitement. I continued "She is going to spend an entire weekend with us, in complete submission to me and completely available for our pleasure. I will need you both to help give her an experience she will never forget. To awaken her full potential and learn how happy and satisfied she can be."

Lara spoke first. "When will we meet her?"

"Most likely at one of the Halloween parties. I will point her out. And when you do meet her, I want you to heighten her anticipation and excitement for the weekend when she will serve us. But right now I have to get back to the dorm for my curfew. I am a growing boy with classes tomorrow."

Monday I got up early because I was absolutely starving. Keeping up with several women was draining I suppose, but I would just have to do my duty for God and Country without complaint. It was early enough that I did not see Nora or anyone else, but I did get a chance for a lot of protein replacement. I went over the upcoming week in my mind. This coming Saturday was a big home football game, and ESU was riding high. There were still undefeated through all their games, especially the last three tough games that most analysts had predicted they would lose at least two of. This week's foe was a formidable basketball school, but in football ESU was expected to win, and to rise even further in the BCS standings. Lara's dad was coming down and we were again invited to the game with him. Halloween was on the following Wednesday, and I was lined up to visit the Halloween parties at the Phi Iota Gammas, ZZZ, and the Bi Phi's, and then planned to spend the balance of the evening at UDP, hopefully talking top honors in their costume contest, and taking in the new and wonderful music from the band Oiler and Ralph had bragged about. So I needed to work out my dating plan for Friday and Sunday, which meant figuring out if we were holding another set of sewing circles. I also wanted to fit Peggy in somewhere, set a date for Millicent's 'submission weekend', and follow the AGs demise. But most of this week would be making sure I was caught up and even ahead in my classes so I could enjoy Halloween without guilt.

I made it through Monday morning's classes and decided to skip lunch and try to get in four miles before Suzanne showed up at the track, to get my total to 11 miles for each day of this week. I made the four miles, and when Suzanne showed up, she wanted to talk about AG and more about the 'mystery sub' we were to train. "Well", I said, "The two subjects are related. But tell me what you have heard about the AGs."

She laughed. "A Houston TV station has a story about James Craig and his son appearing in gay porn on the web, and his refusal to comment on the story. All the major networks have picked it up now. I heard from Mei Ling a few minutes ago that the AG webmaster was lost across the border in Mexico all weekend, and they only found him this morning, and got him to shut down the webpage. Then the county DA subpoenaed the backups of the webpage as evidence in her investigation, and things are really getting interesting now!"

"That sounds like fun! Did you meet Cisco when you met Mei Ling?"

"Oh yeah. I figure she jumped his bones as soon as they were alone! You could almost feel the tension between them."

I laughed. "Well, we owe Millicent, the president of Mei Ling's sorority, for working with us to get Mei Ling on our team. And I suspect the Bi Phi's are also the reason the webmaster was conveniently out of touch all weekend."

"How did you get hooked up with the Bi Phi's?"

"Via the president of ZZZ, and Millicent is our mystery sub! She was convinced that Mei Ling did not have the hots for Cisco, and I could tell they were totally going for each other. She proposed a little bet, and I won!"

"Are the Bi Phi's all really bi?"

"I don't know about all of them, but I think Millicent is, and also needs to get her ashes hauled big time, which is what we are going to do for her." Both of us considered the possibilities as we finished our run.

I made my afternoon classes and dutifully copied down all the layers of assignments they were stacking on. It would be late nights all week, and next week too, Halloween included. When I went to dinner, the AG story was all people were talking about. The DA had filed charges against a bunch of the AGs for destroying evidence, and everyone was waiting for a story teased on TMZ for tonight about 'fraternity homo erotic rituals' at ESU and Dartmouth. Dartmouth? Millicent texted me to be sure to catch TMZ in a few minutes, and I replied that I would but I would also be in touch to schedule her 'weekend' soon, and looked forward to seeing her at Halloween, and that she might be interested to meet my 'dates' for the parties. She did not reply. I stopped by the floor lounge to watch TMZ and they had the Little Jimmy Craig singing video and another 'slip and slide video' that apparently featured an AG alum who was now a weatherman on a big TV station in LA. The Dartmouth story was apparently the same kind of sliding thing, plus a lawsuit that resulted from an injury during a drinking game at Dartmouth very similar to the one at ESU. Kevin's dad was interviewed, and I remember thinking I would certainly not want him after me or my money. The TMZ crew, including a new girl that one of the guys said was an ESU grad, closed out the episode by bantering back and forth using some terrible and predictable groaner puns, including 'sticky situation', 'Greek tragedy', and 'slippery slope'.

After supper I dedicated myself to homework and got caught up on all the reading and assignments that were due through Wednesday, and planned some blocks of time for "classroom lecture to myself' review work. I texted Suzanne about sewing, and she said they were through with the measurements, and she already knew about the football game and that she an Lara were planning a "touchdown club" at Lara's place Saturday night after her Dad dropped us off from the game, and I was invited but only if I thought I could score. I texted back that I knew of two tight ends that I was planning to convert to wide receivers. Both of them soon texted me back "Bring it on!" That's my girls! So I had Friday and Sunday wide open, so to speak. I called Peggy and got her voicemail, and left a message and suggested a 'field day' for Sunday, and hoped for an answer soon. I got a class distribution list email from the TA in Engineering 101 that we were getting a walk on Wednesday, because Professor Lillehammer was going to be out at a conference. I decided to start running earlier than normal Wednesday and see if I could do better than 4 before Suzanne showed up. I didn't get to sleep until midnight, but I was good shape on my classes by then.

Tuesday was pretty normal. I got a few new assignments but managed to get them done and stay on schedule. Peggy called back and invited me to dinner at her place Sunday, and I accepted. I texted Nora to see if she wanted to do something Friday, but she said she couldn't. Then Oiler called and said they were having a mixer Friday night, and I told him I was in. He replied to come really early and have supper with them, so my weekend was set. My solo classroom lecture reviews pointed out some stuff I needed to work on, but I got things straightened out about 1AM Wednesday morning and hit the sack.

Wednesday I had a big breakfast with plenty of protein followed by some pancakes for 'carbo-loading', figuring I would go for 13 miles total and see if I lived through it. Ms. Wyrickie smelled much better in Rhetoric and Composition, and when I smiled at her she smiled back and blushed. Sarah had missed the class. I took two water bottles with me and set off earlier than ever, trying to get 6 miles in before Suzanne joined me for a final 7. I felt pretty good when I got the normal 4, and okay when I finished two more and Suzanne showed up. But she had to carry most of the conversation for the last two miles. She had no trouble doing that, though. "So I think I might be an endorphin junkie, Robbie, because after you guys whipped me and fucked me so hard this weekend, I got a high like I have never experienced, like I ran 100 miles instead of 27!" I looked around to make sure no one was within earshot.

She continued. "So I am thinking we need to set up a date one weekend where I run 27 and then you two immediately ravish me! What do you think?"

I smiled, but couldn't work up the energy to laugh, as we were nearing the last lap. She looked at me expectantly. I finally said "Just finishing 13 miles here, beautiful, so a little winded but getting a rush, too!"

She clapped and pumped a fist. "Hooray for you, Animal! Once you get to 15 miles steady for a couple of weeks you will be ready to tank up and try a full 27. That is awesome!" I didn't even have the wind to tell her how much I was looking forward to devouring her piquant bouquet after she had finished her 27.

I was just able to drag myself out to the shower and make my afternoon classes, but the pleasant afterglow of my endorphin rush stayed with me all afternoon. I got really caught up in all classes, was really hungry at dinner, and slept like a big baby, but I dreamed that I was lying on Peggy, not my bed.

Thursday went swimmingly: I turned in all assignments and survived two pop quizzes to boot. I was ravenous for protein and thirsty all day. Friday was another good day, and I managed to run 13 without it totally destroying me, but had to miss lunch to do so. Suzanne was especially encouraging, and told me she was ready, willing, and able for anything that pleased me Saturday night. By the time I was ready to leave for the UDT port Friday afternoon, I was absolutely ravenous, once again. It was their monthly fried chicken night, complete with corn on the cob and green beans, and my 13 miles worth of stimulated appetite met good southern cooking in a perfect match. Three trips through the line later, I took my turn cranking the ice cream freezer and then got a dish of almost perfect homemade vanilla ice cream. I felt like a much improved fellow. By the time all the food was gone, we adjourned to the hall near the pool for the mixer.

UDP mixers draw perhaps the most interesting mix of girls of any frat on campus. To the first order, about 50% of the attendees were usually independent girls, not sorority members. Beyond that, the girls were not as made up and 'formal' as most sorority types, nor were they all natural beauties. But they all had bright eyes and were very intelligent looking, and even those without my talent remarked that there was usually something 'special' about them. But their Suzie signals were explicitly special: strong, clear, pure, delicious and open for easy reading. I was enchanted from the moment the first group of girls walked in, even though most of them were not sending for me. The UDP guys I had helped before were all hooked up and happy now, maybe not ecstatic like Cisco and Mei Ling, but not actively looking for new dates either, so I tried to listen for several of the other guys. And the hit rate was incredibly high: almost every woman who came through the line was sending a clear Suzie signal for at least one of the UDP guys there. I got the now familiar reaction of 'that girl can't really be interested in me', a reluctance to approach the girl in question, followed by the delightful surprise of having her being interested and very receptive.

After the receiving line was finished, people milled around and Cisco sought me out and gave me an update, first on how wonderful Mei Ling was, and then on the AG situation. Oiler approached, and gave me a set of several previous year's midterm and final exams for each of my courses this semester. I knew they had great exam files, but I wondered how they got my schedule, but then I realized they must have connections at the registrar's office, too. Then I heard a Suzie signal so loud and clear that it interrupted my thinking and made me turn my head. When I did, Millicent Hathaway was walking toward me.

"I wondered if you would be here. I wanted to thank you in person for leading the effort to take down the AG website, and perhaps ultimately taking down the entire chapter here at ESU."

I laughed. "Well, all I really did was to try find the right people to do what I could not, tell them what needed to be done, find out their motivation to act, and get out of their way."

She snorted. "The essence of leadership, wouldn't you say? And by design or serendipity, you also created some friendships and alliances. Eddie Estigoy and The Cisco Kid are already like lifelong pals, and Mei Ling is totally enchanted with Cisco, too."

I looked at her eyes, and took her hand. Her Suzie was sending wild excitement, and was modulated with images of her being restrained and controlled, then ravaged and violated. "I am looking forward to 'leading' you for a weekend, Millicent." I sensed her struggling to control her Suzie signals, but not entirely successfully. "Perhaps we can experience a little serendipity of our own!"

"I suppose so." She said tersely. She was not saying much, but her Suzie sure was.

I smiled again. "I was thinking of the first weekend in November. You can look forward to serving me beginning Friday at sundown until Sunday at sundown."

Her face was a mask, but her Suzie was a bubbling caldron.

"I am looking forward to seeing you at the Halloween party, too. I may introduce you to two women you will become very aware of!"

The cauldron bubbled a little more, but she was doing an admirable job of at least keeping a lid on it. I was looking forward to a full rolling boil.

Mei Ling then walked up and introduced me to a few of her friends, one of whom, Dana Duke, was sending Suzie for me in an intriguing sort of lilting way that said not 'tonight', not 'chase me and catch me' , but rather 'maybe you should chase me and maybe you can catch me'. It was an overtone of uncertainty that I had never encountered before. I knew from reading the campus newspaper that Dana was a sophomore and the rising star of the women's golf team at ESU, and was considered a sure thing to go on the ladies PGA tour, maybe even before she finished school. She was smart and well spoken, and I was very attracted to her, but I filed it away for future action. Mei Ling, however, suggested that I walk them back by the Bi Phi house were Mei Ling lived, and then drop Dana at the her dorm on my way to the mine. Was Mei Ling playing matchmaker? She knew about Suzanne, but not Lara. What was happening here? I listened carefully, and there was another undertone of Mei Ling and Dana sending for each other, but very subtly. Hey, Baby, Que Paso?

Millicent walked with us to the Bi Phi house, and she was very restrained while Mei Ling gave me an enthusiastic hug and kiss. I liked it. I did squeeze Millicent's arm and her eye's got a little wide, and then they went through the door and were gone. Dana was watching the interaction between the other two women and me closely and then picked up the conversation as we turned and walked toward campus.

"May I call you Robbie? That's what Mei Ling said she calls you."

"Of course you can. Anyone as cute as you and Mei Ling are can call me anything you want!"

"That kind of remark is normally fatuous bullshit, but from you it actually sounded sincere."

I smiled. "I never bullshit anybody, and that saves time and frustration all around."

She snorted. "Even about emotions?"

"Especially about emotions! Otherwise everyone is guessing and wasting time and maybe getting their feelings hurt much more than necessary. Some if that is unavoidable, but it should be minimized."

"Okay then. Are you attracted to me?"

"Yes, and you think you might be attracted to me."

She looked at me funny. "You don't sound very sure of yourself."

"I am certain I am attracted to you. But you are unsure about your attraction to me. Why?"

We were already at her dorm. "We may talk about that later!" She disappeared into the lobby. I went to bed early, tired but full and looking forward to a well rested beginning tomorrow.

conanthe
conanthe
2,762 Followers