My Only Talent Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

"Women like to romanticize it by saying 'the heart wants what the heart wants' but let's make things crystal clear, shall we? Sometimes it's more correct to say that 'the pussy wants what the pussy wants, and that is not always the same thing that the heart wants, or what we think we should want, is it, girls?"

The silence was even more profound. The elephant was in the room.

"So as you hear these women tell their stories, and discover their real desires, ask yourself if you would have the courage to confront the truth the way they are doing. See if you could make your heart so open and your desires so known to your friends and lovers, and thus perhaps find a way to your own true happiness and fulfillment. Madam Mons?"

Millie stood and spoke in a commanding voice of her own, with every eye in the room riveted to her. "I have had my own awakening, and discovered what were at first some very disturbing things about me and my needs. But the reason that they were so disturbing is because they were wildly exciting and I was falsely denying them! And now that I have learned and accepted my true needs and desires, I am free to enjoy that excitement fully and without guilt. I have been fortunate to find close friends and lovers that have seen me revealed, with all my kinks and secrets, and have shown me true love and acceptance. For that, I must acknowledge my trainer and Master!"

A third spotlight fell on me, seated previously unnoticed between the two of them, in my black leather outfit complete with shoulder pads, big black mask and cape. I sat up straight like my mother always taught me, and tugged on Millie's and Suzanne's leashes and nipple chains, graphically showing the audience our relationship. I heard gasps and whispers from the crowd. Then another spotlight fell on Lara, in her white leather sex suit, and I tugged on her leash, too. Another set of envious groans came from the crowd, and a symphony of massed Suzie signals crashed into me from the audience. I lost my breath for a moment when I realized I was hearing not only the female signals, but the males, too. My now almost perfect links with Lara, Suzanne, and Millie had not only developed my sensitivity and ability to read other female signals, but the signals from males as well. I was quite frankly frightened and suddenly starving again. There were no pockets in this costume to hide those little sugar envelopes.

Millie continued "My Master will not speak, but he will be using his power to help me penetrate the clouds and obfuscations that these women have been using to deceive themselves and others. Together Master and I will see their true needs and desires, and I will channel them, and make them known to these women, and to you. We respect them for being willing to take a risk to know the truth, and we will do our best to help them! And they also know that if they try to deceive us or themselves again, Master will know it instantly!"

Recognizing my cue, I stood, and Millie, using her leash as a guideline, rose and walked over to me. She turned to the crowd, saying "And now I show you my fealty and surrender to My Master, as only through complete submission to my true nature did I find complete freedom and true satisfaction!" She kneeled before me, looked around at the audience, and then repeated the ritual she had performed at the UDP party, taking my big silver metal codpiece into her mouth until it was completely down her throat. The lights dimmed, and the strobe at the end of my cock cover flashed, beaming pink and deep red through her throat and neck, bathing the stage in that eerie, almost fluoroscopic glow, and taking the crowd's breath away one more time. My new sensitivity to male signals now revealed a lot of envy.

The reaction was much stronger than at the other party. This was a much larger and more stimulated crowd that had arrived already expecting an atmosphere somewhere between Carnival in Rio and an all out orgy. The sudden cacophony of Suzie signals threatened to give me vertigo, and my light headedness was not helped by the fact that I suddenly had an instant erection, almost painful against the restricting metal cock piece. I heard some kind of signal from each person in the crowd, loud and clear, and was glad I did not have to speak in this bit, except privately to Millie. I was now worried about being able to selectively listen the individual women on stage, by shutting out the incredibly loud Suzie signals from the crowd.

When they regained their wind, the crowd muttered excitedly, only to be silenced again as the first woman volunteer climbed up the steps to the stage. She was tall, very shapely, and stark naked, obviously a natural blonde, with a white leather hood on that had small cutouts for her mouth, nose and eyes, and the hood also concealed a small wireless microphone, adjusted for a narrow frequency notch in our jamming profile, so her every utterance would be clear to the crowd. Following the stage ritual, she walked up and kneeled between Millie and me, saying "I submit myself as a candidate for examination and beseech you to help me find the truth about myself!"

Millie went through Cisco's research notes on this woman, and our prepared script of basic questions, while I tried to tune into the candidate's Suzie signal.

"How old are you?"

"Thirty"

"Are you married?"

"Twice divorced"

"Why?"

"The first one cheated on me and the second one because I cheated on him, and then he punched me." A big sigh escaped her lips, made to sound even bigger by the microphone and amplification. The audience was dead silent, and seemingly spellbound.

"Did you love them?"

She drew in a sharp breath. "Yes, or at least I was convinced that I did."

"Did they satisfy you sexually?"

She sobbed a little. "Occasionally they did, but not very often."

"What did you want that they did not give you?"

A long silence, then "I'm not sure I know."

I tugged Millie's chain, sharply and in such a way that the audience could not fail to notice. Millie said "Yes you do! Tell me."

Another long and shuddering sigh escaped her lips. Suddenly I was connected to her Suzie. I tapped into her Suzie 'sexual event recorder' signals and reviewed her history. Her two husbands had been fairly conventional lovers, the first one wanting only missionary position sex under the covers. When he wanted something a little more exotic, he apparently took a mistress, never hinting to his wife what he had in mind. Her second husband was roughly the same, only when he grew bored with her sexually he simply withdrew, but remained faithful to her. When she took another lover, he felt betrayed and struck out at her, literally and figuratively. It had been a nasty divorce.

Finally she said, "I wanted more!" almost shouting. "I wanted....." and then she sighed again. Her Suzie carrier came up strongly and it was modulated with images of her and a woman and man, twisting and turning together. First they both kissed the man, and then his cock, and then she kissed the woman's breasts while the man penetrated her, and then they switched positions, and then another variation appeared, and another. I spoke to Millie sotto voce through our headsets, telling her she wanted a man and a woman at the same time.

"Tell me what you wanted!"

She literally covered her mouth with her hands, as if to pantomime that she could not speak it aloud. "I can't...."

Millie spoke again. "Did you ever tell your either of your two husbands what you wanted?"

"Oh, no, never! They would have thought I was sick and perverted, they would never have considered...." she stopped and sobbed piteously.

Millie said loudly "You wanted a woman and a man at the same time, didn't you?"

The woman sobbed. Millie went on, "You wanted to kiss a woman and a man, you wanted to go down on a woman and man, you wanted to kiss them while they fucked each other, and have her kiss you while he fucked you, and you wanted..."

"Yes!" the woman screamed. "I wanted what I could never have, is that what you want me to say?"

Millie paused. "What about it, men in our audience? If you were seriously dating this lovely young woman and she had come to you, and said something like 'I fancy you just fine but I would also like to bring another young lady to bed with us occasionally' would you have considered it?"

One of the young guys in the front row, who if my remembrance of some of the magazine articles was correct was one of the top ten Formula One drivers in the world shouted "Too right! I would have married her straight away!" There were several enthusiastic male shouts of agreement. He continued, "And I'll wager we would still be married, too!"

The woman sobbed again. Millie spoke softly "You are very attractive, my dear, certainly to most of the men in the audience, and to many of the woman too, myself included! Come here!"

The woman shuffled over and Millie hugged her, and then kissed her sweetly, but not in a completely chaste manner. "Will you promise to tell the next man or woman you fancy what you really want?"

"Yes", she sniffed.

"And will you always remember that the being honest about your desires, whatever they are, always works better than keeping them hidden? Show the audience you will keep your promise by submitting to the Master as you saw me do!"

Whoa. That was a total ad-lib on Millie's part. But I had a duty I supposed, so I got up out of my chair and stood tall, thrusting my hips forward. The woman kneeled in front of me, and looked me right in the eyes. I took her head in both hands and smiled at her, although given my mask I'm not sure she saw it. When she took my silver cock cover in her mouth she did it with such verve and depth and enthusiasm that I almost forget to switch on the strobe light. Her Suzie signal blasted like a firecracker going off inside my head. I let the strobe run a little too long, fascinated with her signal and the way she was grabbing my butt cheeks with both hands. When she stood up, the audience cheered loudly and lustily. She raised her arms in a victory salute, showcasing her rock hard nipples, and stepped back toward her seat.

The next woman took the stage slowly. She was also petite, with fair skin and honey blonde hair, and also wearing a white leather hood with slits for her eyes, and already naked. I tuned into her Suzie signals. What a shock. She had a clear and easily perceived carrier, modulated with unmistakable images of her whipping men, insulting and humiliating them, using her stiletto heels to punish them, then forcing them to kiss her high heels, teasing them by making them kneel to kiss her pussy, and teasing them for hours before finally giving them a quick hand job and then walking away disdainfully. Cisco had pulled all her browser history, and she visited many websites that portrayed such domination scenes, including those that depicted the woman donning a strap on dildo and penetrating a restrained man very forcefully.

Millie began her questioning. "How old are you?"

"Forty. I have also been married and divorced twice."

"Were you sexually satisfied in those marriages?"

"No. My husbands were, but I was not!"

"Did you tell them what you wanted that you were not getting?"

"No."

"Did you know what you wanted?"

"Yes, but I was certain they would never agree!"

"What was it?"

She drew in a long and halting breath, and the audience was completely still for a moment. Then she said loudly, "I wanted to dominate them, humiliate them, make them worship me, and serve me!"

I dramatically shook and pulled on Millie's leash while whispering to her through our headsets, and Mille said, "You are not telling me everything, are you?"

The woman drew in another huge breath. "I also wanted to put on a strap on and fuck them in the ass!"

The audience mostly reacted with shock, especially the men, but two women were heard to say "God yes!" perhaps not realizing they had spoken aloud, and I heard three male signals pinging away excitedly, in addition to the several females. I spoke to Millie again, and she continued.

"This is not totally unheard of, my dear. First, Master warns me that you should never go to 'hook up' web sites for this sort of thing. It is too risky physically, and the people you meet will not be candidates for any kind of stable relationship, which you also want, yes?"

She cried, "Yes, but I now realize that I can never have that!" and then she blubbered some more.

"Nonsense!" Millie yelled at her. She paused as I spoke to her again through our headsets. "There are in fact at least three males in this select audience who are physically fit and accomplished professionals who are highly attracted to you and would willingly submit to you on a long term basis. You must learn to look for the signs of this sort of desire in males, and give them the idea that you want what they want, too. They are out there, my dear, and you can have them on your terms if you study and look hard enough."

Millie paused, and then said, "And I am going to tell you how! The next time a man asks you out on a date, wear a long dress and black high heels, and be charming and sexy and excited as though you already knew he was the man who wanted to give you what you really want from him. Then when he takes you home, ask if he wants to kiss you good night. If he says yes, invite him just inside your door, where you will have set up a little chair or footstool. Pull up your skirt and put one high heel up on the stool, and look at him challengingly. If he looks worried and leaves, he will only think you a little strange. But if he swoons and dives to kiss your boot, then you've caught a live one, haven't you?"

The woman's breath resonated through the microphone in her leather hood, and resounded through the speakers. Several women in the audience groaned, and the woman said "I can hardly wait for my next date!"

A male voice in the audience said, "How about tonight?" and everyone laughed. I heard a beacon male signaling for female Suzie signal directed at the woman on stage, and I also thought I recognized the male voice!

There was a lot of conversation as the next woman came up the stairs to the stage, and there was a line of women forming at the base of the steps who wanted to go on next. Our Phi Phi 'usherettes' were having some trouble keeping order. The next subject was very tall, not as tall as Gretchen, but clearly over six feet. She had long dark hair up in a braid, a very full figure, and as she mounted the steps I could see she that her pubic hair was shaved clean. She had a white leather hood, and she stood tall and proud with her legs a little wider apart than her shoulders and her arms akimbo. The audience got quiet and listened intently, as Millie began her questions.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty three, and never married, and only occasionally have I achieved any satisfaction. I am the reverse of the previous woman. I want to be controlled, dominated, taken, and used, but only in the bedroom. I want a relationship with an equal in every other way!"

She had obviously been listening, and anticipating, and wanted to make as much progress as she could in the time she had. Smart girl. I shook Millie's leash dramatically and spoke in her earpiece. She looked at me haltingly, pausing for the audiences' benefit.

"Master likes you. You are the kind of girl that is perfect for a man like him. You should think of yourself as the ideal woman for many men: A perfect lady in public; a perfect slut in private and fully worthy of his fidelity and honesty. He regrets that his dance card is full, or he would take you on himself!

The woman sobbed and fell to her knees, reaching at my boot. She slipped something inside, and then stood back up.

"Master says you must learn to recognize real strength in men. Not show-offs or bullies, or braggarts, but those with calm, quiet strength. If you are attracted to a man for all his qualities outside the bedroom, especially his being honest and forthright with you, and then he asks you openly and honestly to completely give yourself to him sexually, you will know you have found the man for you. Master says that will be a very lucky man. You may now kneel again and acknowledge your debt to the Master!"

She sprang forward as I stood, and literally quivered as she knelt before me. Her Suzie signal flamed loud and clear, and her arms quivered as she grabbed me behind the knees and took my cock piece in her mouth. I hesitated before turning on the strobe and spoke to Millie again, and she relayed my words to the audience.

"This is a message to all the men in the audience. There are many women like this one who are looking for a strong man to make them happy. You cannot find them if you are not strong, kind, calm, and honest. You must act that way toward every woman you meet, because she might be the one that will give herself, her everything, to you. When you are confident that she should respect you, and you know you want her, ask her to give you everything you want sexually. Tell her she must give you everything you ask, and let you take her any way you desire. And then demand one more thing: that she tell you everything she wants. All her fantasies, just as you must tell her all of yours. And then you work to make it happen for her, and be grateful for everyday that you have with her!"

I turned on the strobe and grabbed the woman's head, pushing myself even further into her mouth. Her Suzie soared, and the signals from the audience became almost overwhelming. She finally got up and turned, walking back down the stairs. Several men called out to her, asking to meet her.

Now there really was a pushing match between several women at the base of the stairs. Cindy sprang into action, with some help from Little Hollywood, and got things under control. Our final female subject walked up the steps. She was of medium height, and had a medium but attractive figure, but with bright coppery red hair and a nicely trimmed bush that matched it perfectly.

She began, as the first one had, by saying "I submit myself as a candidate for examination and beseech you to help me find the truth about myself!"

Millie went through her script. The woman had never married at 35, was at the peak of her natural desires, but very unfulfilled. Millie finally said "Tell me what you really want that you have never had!"

The woman sobbed, then began, "I want to have people see me have sex, to be naked and exposed, to have them know it is me and be shocked by how brazen and slutty I am. That gets me so excited! All the halfway decent sex I have had was when I imagined that people were watching me."

Millie paused and then said, "Do you want to be a stripper, then, on stage, or a porn star, perhaps?"

She paused. "Not really. If it is all strangers watching, it isn't really that exciting to me. I want it to be people who know me, know who I am. That's really risky, but maybe that's why it is so exciting.

"Do you want to have sex with lots of men?"

"Not really. I think it would be best to have one man, a trusted husband, to have sex with, but to know that other people are close by watching me have sex with him. In my fantasies he sees me exposing myself to other men, and that gets him very excited, too!"

I tugged on Millie's chain pointedly, and spoke in her earpiece again. She paused, did a double take, and then turned back toward the woman on stage. "You are editing your desires for our consumption, my dear. You are telling us what you think you should want us to hear, instead of what you really want, aren't you?"

She sobbed and almost fell down. "But I can't actually, I mean it is too wicked, I don't want to tell..." and then she was racked with sobs.

Cisco had scanned her porno browser history, too. It was mostly based on search terms like "hot wife" and "cuckold". She seemed to favor the more conventional 'husband gets really turned on by seeing his slutty wife with other men, and then they have hot sex afterwards' kind of stuff, rather than the 'husband is a feminized sissy who just watches' variety. Either way it was a pretty sticky wicket to play out on the long term relationship pitch.

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers