My Only Talent Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers

That certainly described another difficult situation for me. I knew it was hypocritical of me to be so happy to bang other girls while really wanting Suzanne to be with only me. I had even explicitly entered into the relationship with Suzanne on the basis of doing anything she wanted sexually just to be with her on any basis she defined. I then realized that what Lara offered me was even more precious than I thought: a one way pledge of fidelity that I knew, thanks to my Suzie receiver, was completely genuine and exactly what she really wanted with me.

But with regards to Suzanne, I had already agreed to her plans in principle, and so I really couldn't officially object to her proposed sequence of events, but it did arouse both my sarcasm and my curiosity, which often causes me to engage my mouth before using my brain. "Perhaps we should cover the whole range, then, my lovely slut, and add a session where I get both girls at the same time?"

She smiled like I had fallen into her trap. "You are such a thoughtful, selfless, and open minded man, Robbie! I concur, and we should also of course plan an evening for Strelsa's selfless request, wherein Günter gets both us girls while you watch, eh? My faith in you is restored! I knew I was smart to fall for you!"

Holy shit but sometimes I hate smart girls as much as I love them! "Is there anything else you want to tell me?"

She got a funny look on her face, and I heard that guilty Suzie again. She actually looked like I had when she caught my hand in Peggy's very big cookie jar, so to speak. "Well, I did have a little one hour fling with Dwight, sort of like your little dalliance with Miss Big Teats and Ass the art history major, only mine was shorter and much more discrete, of course."

She managed to hold her tongue up against her upper teeth and leered at me enticingly even while running at a seven minute mile pace. How the hell did she manage that and why did it turn me on so completely and automatically? And why was I not nearly as pissed off now that she had told me? I was certainly not as pissed off as I wanted to be. Bitch!

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Oh yes, and Dwight certainly did too."

We ran in silence for quite a while, and she went without talking so long that I actually became concerned. I copped out and changed the subject.

"What about my marathon? What training do I need to do?"

She seemed to shift gears mentally, and then said "It's practically on top of us already. There are two possibilities, both on Sundays: December 9th in Dallas or the 16th down in the Rio Grande valley. You should do one full 26.5 miles as soon as possible to see how winded you are, and then we will assess things. There are a lot of pre-feeding and hydration things we can do for you, but I think your basic conditioning level is such that you will do just fine."

"It's got to be the 9th in Dallas to avoid final exams, so let's plan on that. I can't do a full 26 miles on Friday at noon because of my afternoon classes. What about shifting our run to just after my last class? Can you run with me then?"

"Yes, that works better with my doctor's appointment anyway. Let's just do the Town Lake trail twice plus a four mile kicker. I'll take care of planning the route. I guess we can watch all the rush hour traffic crawl while we run. Just show up at the parking lot outside by my office where we usually meet, but at 5 Friday, and be sure to have plenty of carbs and water at breakfast and lunch."

We finished our 15 and did a sprint lap and two cool down laps. She stopped and hugged me. "You know the stuff with Dwight was just a onetime fling and that even Strelsa and Günter are just for fun, like some of yours. You know I love you and Lara, don't you?"

"Yes. But we need to talk about Nora."

"I wondered if you would bring that up. I guess we will have plenty to talk about Friday. I will talk to Lara about our route ending up at her place for your recovery period, so we can both take care of you (she leered) after your long run, and she will also want to go to Dallas with us on the 9th, I am sure."

I just made my first afternoon class, guzzling water and with my stomach growling all the way. I worked on homework assignments until the dinner line opened. I looked for Nora, but no joy. I went back up to the room and lost myself in schoolwork until midnight, just getting back on my assignment schedule. When I finished the assigned reading for tomorrow's classes, I packed up my backpack, and spotted Sarah's paper, previously forgotten.

It was entitled "My Life's Work" and it detailed Sarah's professed devotion to our impending marriage, making a home for me and seeing to my every need. As I read it I got increasingly nervous, but she was right about one thing: it would save us some time. She was hot, but definitely not on my 'for all eternity' list. I would have to tell her that, clearly and unmistakably, but as nicely as I could. I tossed and turned, and when I finally went to sleep I had a very disturbing dream wherein Melanie and Sarah were chasing me with razor sharp scythes through a huge maze of hay bales. I suppose I had also answered another question of mine: even my most recent and highly developed Suzie talents could not detect the next Melanie meltdown well in advance and prevent bad interactions. The best I could hope for was early recognition, but intervention and correction would have to be conventional and just as uncomfortable for me as for anyone else.

When I awoke, Kevin was already up and dressed, so something must be up. "What's happen' roomie?"

He looked funny. "I am beginning to think that getting drunk every night may not be a good idea."

I laughed. "I thought that was one of the things you pledged your devotion to when you signed up for ZZZ."

"Not really, but some of the guys who are about to graduate have kept that record intact. I'm just not sure I can do it, and Lou is starting to talk about being worried about my drinking habit, too."

"Do you know about any outright alcoholics in your family tree? That's why I don't drink. I have some real asshole ancestors who exhibited all sorts of pithy psychopathology when they drank, and some young cousins that are real fuckups, too!"

"Yeah, my mother's father killed himself drinking before I was even born, and my current #3 stepmother's dad is a very embarrassing and grudge ridden fall down drunk. He is just the thing to liven up a family gathering at Thanksgiving."

"Maybe you don't need to swear off completely, just limit yourself to one drink or something?"

"Yeah I might try that."

"How is Lou baby?"

"She is wonderful!" His face lit up like a party lantern. All talk of the two of us taking Lou by storm one night for spanking and double penetration of her precious Jewish American Princess booty had ceased. Kevin had no other dates and was not looking for any. He had made it through his midterms with passing grades, his stated goal, and Lou was considered a very positive influence on him by his dad. He wanted me to come with him to the ZZZ last day of class toga party, which was coming up very soon, the Friday night before my Sunday Marathon plan. I would have to coordinate things with Suzanne and Lara, and keep Suzanne under control, since she liked the 'instant stripper' punch made from grape juice and grain alcohol that the frat always served. In the back of my mind, something was attached to that date, but I couldn't quite recall it. I put figuring that out on my 'to do' list, which seemed to be growing exponentially, in stark contrast to the fixed number of days left in the semester.

Nora was at breakfast, a very pleasant surprise, and with a little hug to boot. We talked again about the incredible push to finish classes, and my plan to run a Marathon the Sunday after classes ended. She told me that the English royal family had actually set the distance for the race in the 1908 London Olympics, in contrast to the more widespread myth about the distance that a messenger had run to deliver his message to a general before dropping dead on the plains of ancient Greece. The actual distance, she held, was determined by the route from Windsor Castle to the Olympic stadium. I questioned her on this, but since my primary source was a Greek tour guide on a family vacation when I was eleven, and Nora was one of the most accomplished academic researchers I knew, I decided to accept her version. Besides, her grandparents were probably seated near the royal children that day anyway.

She went on the tell me she was leaving for England right after her last final, and would be there until the day before classes started in the spring. She expected to have a series of long talks with her parents, about me and her heritage in general. She said we needed to talk more, and she wanted to ask me some questions about my family, in preparation for her discussions with hers. We made a date to eat lunch together later today, and then we both were off to morning classes. Which were as expected: frantically busy, with multiple layers of additional reading and homework assignments being made in order to try to cover everything on the syllabus before the last day of class. I did not see any early weeknight bedtimes in my future for a while. I saw Sarah following me near the Union building, and I caught another note of that discordant Suzie, and found it eerily familiar. Where had I heard it before? Oh shit! She had been near my parent's new house, and at the mall. I had yet another thing to talk to Sarah about, and hopefully I could catch her before or after Ms. Wyrickie's class Friday morning, and get it over with.

As I sat waiting for the lunch line to open, I opened my laptop and made a replay to the email from Bob The Knob's PE class, choosing the female graduate student, one Saskia Grandael, to perform my 'before' examination. I picked one of the early evening open appointments next Monday after supper, and hoped I could take some of my textbooks with me to read during the testing. I knew that at least one other session would probably be required. I also replied and pledged my fealty to Barry Fermy and underscored my devotion to closing some business with Abelard Peters over the Christmas holidays. Then Nora appeared, looking fantastic, and we were almost the first two people through the serving line. She talked while I chewed.

"Robbie, why do you not drink any alcohol?"

"Well, I don't metabolize it normally, so it doesn't take very much to affect me, and it usually affects me poorly. I have never liked the taste of any of it, and I have some relatives that get kinda scary when they drink." I leaned a little closer. She smelled great. "Plus my Dad told me that drinking to excess, especially before I turned 18, could damage my 'talent'."

She looked very thoughtful, and I chewed, thoughtfully I hoped.

"What else did he say would affect your talent?"

"Dope. Using pot habitually, or taking Ecstasy even once."

She looked even more thoughtful. "I never thought about that, but some street E is MDMA, and some is not, and actual dosage varies widely. It all ties into serotonin metabolism, perhaps?"

Chewing was my only answer.

"Have you ever heard your family use the term 'blue hair'?"

I laughed. "Only in connection with my grandmother's bridge group, where the youngest woman is 80!"

She laughed too. "I am talking about young women: I am technically a blue hair. Think of it in contrast to a 'red head'. I have very pale skin with very prominent veins, thus it can be said to look blue, and I also have natural platinum hair, which is exceedingly rare, much more unlikely even than red hair, and pale grey eyes, also not likely. The trifecta is therefore almost impossibly rare. You probably didn't hear many Druid myths and legends when you were a kid, but I did. The most powerful of the Druid sorceresses were said to be the blue hairs, a secret that is still well kept. Legend says that when a blue haired adept mated with a powerful warrior, their male offspring often had special talents, different and even more powerful than those of the mother. Blue hairs only seem to occur about every four generations, and my family reportedly considered drowning me when I was born!"

I stopped chewing long enough to say "You have got to be kidding!"

She smiled, but I would describe it as a tragic one. "Not at all, I'm afraid. The last blue hair in our family was my grandmother's great, great grandmother. They had all just about convinced themselves that the old legends were superstitious bunkum, and that our family would never have to deal with the issue again. And then, I was born."

"Why is that a problem?"

"Well, as I said, legend has it that a blue hair, properly mated to either a strong warrior or a noble male sorcerer, can be a wonderful force for good. But it is also said that if a blue hair marries poorly, mating with either a weak man or an evil sorcerer, she can produce even more dangerous, powerful, and evil offspring. So having a blue hair as a daughter can be a big responsibility, and a potential disaster. All the most evil sorcerers in the legends were reputed to have powers like yours – able to sense a blue hair female's attraction to them and then exploit her for their evil purposes.

"So, in your family's eyes, I might be the devil, looking to have you bear Rosemary's Baby for me?"

She smiled grimly. "You are well exposed to the cinema, Robbie, and that's just about it, in their minds, with the proviso that if you are a good man, they could have wonderful grandchildren instead."

"Well, at least there is that!" We suddenly realized we were going to be late to class, and dashed out. I just made it into my first afternoon class. More reading and homework assignments!

I was diligent before, during, and after supper, reading and recopying my notes in between my self-assigned 50 minute reading sessions. The limo driver picked me up outside the dorm right on time, and we headed over to the Bi Phi house to pick up Millie. She looked fantastic and smelled even better. My project plan called for me to focus on Erminia tonight, but I wondered if I could work in some attention for Millie, too. I decided that I could.

Instead of the Four Seasons, we made our way to Sapiento and Erminia's new house. It was actually one of three houses they purchased along the south side of the river, looking north across the river towards downtown. They had renovated the central house first, which was an art deco style place built in the 30's. Millie raved about its architectural significance and their accurate restoration as we entered the long and winding driveway. The two smaller, post second world war and much less historic houses on either side had been demolished and were being replaced with matching deco style houses, still under construction. A tall security fence surrounded them all, as did newly planted hedges and shrubs blocking almost every possible viewing angle into the house. The same two dark suited guards from the Four Seasons were manning the door here, and we ducked under the porch entryway and into the house under their watchful eyes.

Erminia gave us a brief tour of the house, and went through their plans for the other two buildings, which were basically destined to be a guest quarters and a lakeside party house with an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, perhaps inspired by Spear Overtop's party house with its swim out pool. We went past the downstairs master bedroom and then upstairs into a room that had obviously been dedicated to our training sessions. It had some very expensive and solid looking leather chaise lounges, a solidly mounted erotic trapeze like the one in Lara's apartment, an assortment of triangular and trapezoidal pillows in fitted silk pillowcases, and some discrete looking wardrobe style cabinets that may have held 'training accessories' for our use, plus two adjoining bathrooms with big showers and Jacuzzi tubs. It was quite a layout.

The two guards had discretely disappeared, leaving just the three of us, and both women looked at me expectantly. My cue, I supposed. I touched Erminia's face tenderly, but then spoke to her roughly. "So far, you have barely met requirements to continue your training, slave, and I expect you will have to work even harder to complete your course. You have learned to please a female, albeit a very beautiful and responsive one like Mistress Millicent. Now you must learn to give to a man, a very demanding man: me. Off with those clothes and on your knees, slut!"

This was the beginning of the next phase of my Project Erminia plan. The idea was to continue to get her away from thinking about herself, and her own pleasure, which always triggered her guilt, and instead make her concentrate on pleasing someone else, while ignoring herself. So far, it had worked as planned as she learned to perform outstanding cunnilingus on Millie in phase one: she had learned quickly, developed great skill in recognizing and applying what really got Millie off, and was able to concentrate on Millie completely, despite being spanked, whipped, and otherwise deliberately distracted from her primary task. She had taken pride in doing well for Millie, and took emotional pleasure in Millie's orgasms and praise of her technique, but separated that from her own sexual excitement, and thus did not trigger her 'survivor' guilt. She had also begun to associate the psychological pleasure of pleasing Millie with her ability to ignore the spanking and whipping, such that it had almost begun to almost be pleasurable for her. Now we would reinforce that: she would learn to fellate me, at first with Millie's instruction, and then with mine, until she was a master at pleasing me. Then she would learn to continue to please me while Millie distracted her with more spanking and whipping, until she could stay focused on my pleasure no matter what. When she began to take pride in her ability to get me off, I would use that association to begin to let her get little bits of physical pleasure without triggering her guilt. Then we would move on to the next phase, where I would begin to alternate strong punishment with occasional and random acts of tenderness toward her. Once she could accept those without the concomitant guilt, then we could shape her, with a few other manipulations, toward being able to accept her own pleasure and finally, orgasms.

Erminia's face played through several different expressions rapidly as she kneeled down, and her Suzie sent both excitement and worry. I had Millie sit in a chair nearby. "Mistress Millicent will be your instructor to begin with. Listen carefully to her directions and do your best to learn from her." I stepped out of my clothes and stood right in front of her. Her Suzie sent the same kind of apprehension and worry that I had detected during our "soft swing' game at the Halloween party. But the novelty of being in a new place with new people had allowed her to respond partially there without guilt shutting her down, and we would try to recreate and extend that in our private training sessions.

As we began, it was apparent that Millie was surprisingly good at improvisation, and Erminia was not very good at blowjobs. Millie led her through the basics just as I liked it, but Ermie was tentative and mechanical. Millie was working with her to improve things. I began to try to solve differential equations in my head, figuring that would keep my natural responses to a minimum, and let me last longer. I found it strange listening to Millie as she discussed my cock and its responses in an almost clinical third person sense, but at least her Suzie was letting me know that she would rather be doing me herself, rather than instructing Ermie. But the lessons were working, and Ermie now had me hard as can be, and I was beginning to enjoy her efforts.

conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers