My Only Talent Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers

The first guy in line walked right up to her and slapped his cock right against her cheek. His date said "You are about to get fucked by my boyfriend, you slut! If he likes it, I might let you eat my pussy!" The guy laughed and moved around and slapped Millie on the butt, and then she felt him spread her butt cheeks and enter her doggy style and start thrusting. It drove her crazy, and she couldn't deny it. The girl moved her pussy up just out of Millie's reach, but she could see it perfectly in the center of her vision, and smell the glistening wetness. "Show me you want it, bitch!" Millie couldn't deny that, either.

The girl behind the first couple spoke to her boyfriend. "It won't be long, baby! I used to date this guy and he won't last two minutes. You'll be able to get in there real soon and fuck this slut!"

Millie hoped she was wrong, but even if she was right, the line seemed to disappear into the distance, and there were lots of guys ready for her. Lots of girls, too.

He was pounding away but quick and shallow, not slow and deep like she really liked it. But she was gradually getting into it and it he kept if up for a while she was going to get off again. But then the guy began to grunt and swear, and then said "I am going to come in this slut, girlfriend!"

The girl, her pussy still just out of Millie's reach, replied "I want to see it, pull out and come on her ass, baby!"

He said "Oh, Yeah!" and then grunted and Millie felt something warm and sticky on her ass. The girl said "Yeah baby, that looks good!" and then moved around behind Lara, too. Millie looked up to see the next guy in line step up towards her and shake his cock a little, and just off to the side at the edge of her vision, she saw her friend Mei Ling with a completely awestruck expression on her face, watching the scene. Then just behind her the first girl said, "Watch this boyfriend!", and then began to slowly lick the come off of Millie's ass. Millie quivered. Holy Shit but that was hot, and Millie came the third time the girl's tongue touched her. She wondered what the next couple would do to her. Mei Ling's face was frozen in an unreadable expression.

.....

The first Bi Phi pledge and boyfriend in line had followed the script perfectly, taunting Millie, and then moving beside and behind her, spanking her ass, and waiting to deliver the rest of their lines. Suzanne reached down and spread Millie's red butt cheeks, and beside her Lara picked up one of the four various sized didoes that were on the table to her side. She pushed it into Millie and began moving it in and out of her pussy, rapidly and not very deep, just the opposite of what she liked, and she presumed it wasn't Millie favorite technique either. Mille was very wet, and this really didn't give her much of a thrill. Then Suzanne smiled at the boyfriend, and he made a loud grunt and said he was going to come. The girl friend told him to come on Millie's ass. Lara got out one of the little envelopes of honey from the fried chicken place and tore the corner just a little, then squeezed it until some shot out on Millie's ass. Millie jumped. She kept rolling up the end of the little envelope until all the honey had dribbled out onto Millie's ass, and then the girlfriend leaned down and licked it off. Millie came! This was going to work just fine. Mei Ling almost fainted.

The other seven pledge couples carried out variations on that theme. Some guys pulled Millie's hair while Suzanne used the dildo on her, and then two guys went behind her at once and bumped their legs against her while Lara and Suzanne gave her the old DP with two new and different sized didoes. Millie came again. Lara ended using more envelopes of honey, and some mustard and mayonnaise on Millie's back, ass, and neck, and the pledges and some of the girls and even one of the boyfriends licked Millie clean, while she shivered and came several more times. Two of the girls really did make Mille eat their pussies, and one served up her ass, and Millie was feeling a wicked buzz.

.....

I had to admit it was getting Millie off like crazy, and it was much less risky than just a plain old gang bang. I was a little concerned about how well thought out this all was, and how much Lara and Suzanne were enjoying the passing parade of dicks, giggling and whispering comments about them in each other's ears. I was struck by all the different sizes and shapes, but I lacked their apparent appreciation for the artistic merit of any of them. It was a very nasty scene, but Millie's Suzie had not yet touched the Melanie range. Rodney and Little Hollywood were certainly hamming up their act, though.

.....

Millie lost count of how many guys and girls had passed by, and her own orgasms, but she looked up and noticed two very muscular black guys that she could only see from the waist down having some kind of argument over whose cock was bigger and harder, all the while holding them about six inches from her face. She though they both looked quite nice, and saw no reason to waste any more time arguing. She decided to say so. "Shut up and fuck me, you idiots!"

She heard two guttural laughs, and then watched both guys walk around behind her. She felt two sets of hands on her ass, and felt her heart rate skyrocket.

"Say, cuz, do want the ass first or the pussy first?"

"I'm gonna have 'em both, so the order doesn't matter!"

Millie just wished they would stop talking and start fucking! They did.

Lara and Suzanne took the two biggest dildos they had and pushed deep and slow into Millie's twitching twat and ass. Slow and steady wins the race! Mille soon came, twice, and then a little improvisational theater took place.

"Say, cuz, this is some fine pussy! Are you ready to switch?"

"This is some fine ass, too, but I guess I could use a little variety!"

Mille sobbed, and Lara and Suzanne switched the two big dildos clumsily and Rodney and Little Hollywood put their hands all over Millie, a little more than I was strictly comfortable with. I was next in line, having taken off my costume so she wouldn't recognize it. The girls got both didoes well established inside Millie again, and Rodney and Little Hollywood began making some noises in time with the motions.

"Say buddy, we are taking care of the ass and the pussy, seems like you could help out with that mouth!"

We knew Millie would recognize my voice, so Ralph, waiting right behind me, said gruffly "Don't mind if I do!"

I was only 'authorized fucker' who was allowed to come in Millie tonight, so I pushed my cock in between her sweet little lips. She sucked me down like an electric milking machine running on three phase 440. Suddenly Millie had a big rolling orgasm, and then another.

"Oh Boy, cuz, this girl can come! Did you feel that pussy rock and roll?"

Little Hollywood sang "Super fine honey bunch!"

"Don't hold out on her pal, she is sucking you perfectly, so you should give her what she wants!"

For some reason I made eye contact with Mei Ling, and she looked at me incredulously, and suddenly I couldn't hold out another second. I pumped my come into Millie's mouth, just as I noticed Lara, Suzanne, and Mei Ling all staring at me. Mille made some very enthusiastic suckling sounds and my knees got weak.

Big Liz, Marilyn and Ralph were all behind me in line, and suddenly they give me a round of applause. I turned around and saw big smiles on the two girl's faces. Lara and Suzanne looked on with funny expressions. Millie polished me off and then I pulled out of her mouth, just as Suzanne and Lara took the dildos out too. Millie took a few deep breaths and tried to recover her sanity. When her head cleared a bit, she looked up to see Marilyn and Big Liz beginning to take off Ralph's pants.

Suzanne leaned over to Lara and, perhaps thinking I could not hear her, said "You know that Robbie's friend Ralph is a physicist right?" Lara nodded yes.

I started to speak, but hesitated. That wasn't strictly true, as Ralph had explained to me in excruciating detail. He considered himself a cosmologist, technically a mathematical physicist, but so far exalted over other physicists that it should be a category of its own. There was a strict hierarchy in physics, you see. Cosmologists at the top, of course, at the absolute tip of the advance of all important modern thought. Next were the 'hard working blue collar' physicists who 'hand us cosmologists the rifle' in the fight against ignorance: mathematical physicists, radio astronomers, solar theoreticians, and string theorists. These people could be very helpful in supporting cosmologists, and usually knew their place. There were a bunch of other practitioners under that, many disciplines that I had never even heard of. At the very bottom, the most unclean and unthinkable caste, were the materials scientists, trying to put on airs as if they were physicists when they were really lab techs or chemists, or even worse, chemical engineers, especially the ones at the horribly overstaffed, underperforming, and over politicized national laboratories west of the Mississippi. But for the purposes of this discussion, maybe all this wouldn't matter.

Suzanne went on. "Do you know why those girls call Ralph 'AJ', Lara?" She shook her head no.

Suzanne giggled, just as Ralph's underwear came off. "It's short, so to speak, for Atomic Jawbreaker!"

Lara said "Oh! I used to love to suck on those hot candies. I would keep one in my mouth all day!"

Suzanne pointed at Ralph, and Lara said "Oh Shit!" and then they both giggled like schoolgirls, which of course they were.

.....

Millie's eyes were out of focus, or so she thought. She blinked her eyes, but the picture didn't change. Two female hands daintily reached out and stroked this giant cock that couldn't be real. But it was, and it got even bigger.

One of the girls used her other hand to grab Millie by her new short hairdo, and said "I hope you are fully relaxed now, you slut, but let's give you a chance to get ready for what awaits you!" She reached up and licked the giant cock, now only inches from Millie's face, keeping her eyes on Millie's. Millie looked cross-eyed as she tried to focus on it. She was surprised that those two girls could get their mouths around it.

Ralph walked around behind Millie and then Liz and Marilyn put two condoms on him. He positioned himself to enter Millie, with Liz and Marilyn and Lara and Suzanne all looking on with great interest. Millie was amazed that the thing didn't split her apart, and she felt genuine relief when she realize that it was all the way in her and she was still okay.

.....

I knew I had agreed to this in theory, but I did not like it in practice. Ralph took his time, I guess he had learned that he had to, and Millie's abundant wetness made it possible, I suppose. Realistically, I knew that if little Marilyn could take him on, most any woman could. I just didn't want to think about it anymore than I had to. He worked slow and deep, and I heard Millie's Suzie signal move from alarm to relief to pleasure, and then she came on more time.

Soon everyone left, except Mei Ling, who sent Cisco home and stayed to take care of Millie. We all took Millie into the bathroom and shampooed her short hair, which didn't take long, and washed her and each other and then dried off. I could not help noticing that Mei Ling was almost perfectly structured, with long ropy muscles that I knew were trained in advanced martial arts, and beautiful honey brown skin and surprisingly light brown hair. We surrounded Millie on the bed, and kissed and held her. She cried a bit, and hugged everyone desperately.

Finally she said "Robbie, I know I told you the truth about my dreams, but now I'm not so sure I wanted to know myself."

'You know about one dream Millie, and you still have to try to find the other." She put her face into the crook of my neck and snuggled into me again, and I stroked her short hair. I liked the new hair style, but before I could tell her that, she was asleep. Mei Ling kissed her on the cheek and got up to get dressed. I was kind of sorry to see that fine body back under cover. She waved goodbye to me silently and Lara walked her out to the door.

Lara and Suzanne came back into the bedroom and beckoned me to come back out to the living room. I gently disengaged from Millie and laid her head on the pillow: she never even got close to waking up. I tiptoed back out, closing the door behind me.

Suzanne spoke first. "Let's let her sleep here tonight. We'll drive her over with us to meet you and Alley at the dorm in the morning. Okay?"

I nodded. Lara got up to finish putting the party stuff in the dishwasher.

Suzanne snuggled up next to me. "Did you know that guys like Ralph are like New York City?"

I must have looked uncomprehending, because I was. She smiled at me. "It's exciting, and a girl might want to go there once, and maybe even go back for a show every few years if she had nothing better to do, but I would never want to live there!" She kissed me sweetly.

We went in to help Lara finish up in the kitchen. It didn't take long. Lara walked me out to the lobby.

"I heard what Suzanne said to you about Ralph. I just wanted you to know that don't even want to go to New York, although it was interesting to see the movie, so to speak."

I had a lot to think about on the way back to the dorm.

.....

We had all agreed to get an early start on the trip to Dallas Saturday morning, and it turned into a highly organized caravan with a social structure like the wagon trains that brought people out west in the old days. Millie was looking strangely subdued, or maybe just hung over. Nora Upton was actually there for the sendoff, but was not making the trip to Dallas. Damn she looked good. Nora and Alley had bonded, maybe in their shared stripper experience, or they were just somehow simpatico, but they seemed like best buds now. Since Lara needed three suitcases for an overnight trip, it was impossible for all of us to fit into her 'Baby Beamer' with all our stuff, even though Suzanne, Millie and I just needed a backpack with a change of clothes. So we had formed a caravan with Alley and her Suburban to get everyone there and back. Jay Kincaid was catching a ride up with Alley, apparently for his grandfather's birthday party on Sunday, and he had another big duffle bag full of dirty laundry with him, too.

Ever the planner and sewing buff, Lara had made up "Team Robbie" race paraphernalia: gimme caps and shirts. These were no cheap tee shirt shop silk screen specials -- they were nice caps with embroidered logos and near NFL quality stitched jerseys with an embroidered Team Robbie logo patch on the front and numbers and titles on the back. Mine had number 1 on the back and the name above it just said 'Robbie', but the others were symbolically intriguing. Suzanne's #2 said 'Trainer' which was true but also had Freudian implications for me; Lara was #3 and 'Event Planner', Nora was #5 'Academic Advisor', and Alley was #6 'Transportation Captain'. Millie was #4 and had wanted to be 'Fuck Toy', but she and Lara had reached a compromise with 'Groupie'.

Jay had never met Millie before, and after introductions and the requisite hugs, kisses and other sendoff rituals with Nora, we finally piled into the two vehicles: Alley's Suburban took Jay and Millie, and then Lara and Suzanne urged me to ride in the Suburban, too, saying they "had some planning to discuss" and they piled into Lara's Mini Cooper and led off, with Nora waving goodbye from the curb in front of Jester Center. I dearly wished she was going along too. Alley pulled the big Suburban in behind the accelerating Baby Beamer and the caravan was on. I was in the front seat with Alley and Jay and Millie rode in the back seat: the third seat was folded down to allow for more cargo area in back. After we dropped Jay off in Waxahachie, Bigun Jackson was going to meet us at my parent's new house where we were all invited for lunch and dinner. My mother and grandmother insisted that we use our guest rooms and spend Saturday night at the new house, and they were excited about having guests. Suzanne had announced an official training rules 'abstinence policy' for the night before the race to conserve my energy, which would also allow my mother to keep up appearances.

I was too wired to sleep, and I fondly remembered the last trip in this land yacht where I had the opportunity to listen at length to Nora's unsuppressed Suzie signals while she slept, and much to my delight had discovered her longings for me and Suzanne. I didn't need My Only Talent to discern Jay's interest in Millie; he was staring at her like a high school sophomore pining away for the hot senior cheerleader. She didn't seem to mind his attention, either. I feigned sleep, leaning my head against the window, and tried to tune into Millie's signals.

The images in her 'black box' sexual event data recorder were fresh and vibrant, and I soon learned her reaction to last night's gang bang -- her first. I soon concluded it would also be her last. There had been rabid excitement and scores of orgasms, but there were also lingering fears of disease, disappointment, and scorn. She had just experienced one of her two recurring dreams of being absolutely the center of excitement and attention for many men and women, and having them take her all at once, and the excitement had been galvanic, but not as satisfying as she had hoped. She was not anxious to do it all over again: in fact, she was terrified that she had disappointed us or that we would all shun her. Maybe it was just the perversity of human expectations, like buyer's remorse, but suddenly the other dream of one faithful lover looked much more attractive. Her fear of disease was pervasive: intermingled with all the other feelings was a feeling of dread about future disease and infertility. The longer I listened, the sadder I became: remorseful was not a strong enough word to describe her feelings. But there was also a clear and pure Suzie signal, for Jay, that seemed all the more harmonious for its stark contrast to the other, darker signals. Also interesting was that even at the height of Millie's most intense sexual experience ever, there was no evil, cancerous tone like the Melanie Meltdown.

I tried my best to shut down my receiver and leave Millie alone, but I could not miss Alley's signals so close by, and they told me that Bigun had some hot buttered lovin' coming north up the road towards him. Using the 130 toll road meant we were north of Georgetown in a flash, and then we made the obligatory shopping stop at Salado. Millie was suddenly fired up and embraced the distraction to stop thinking about her sexual future. Jay followed her around like a baby duck, while Alley dished her shopping secrets to all three girls, interspersed with tales of Sam Bass and other outlaws that hid out here in the past. The cargo area of the suburban easily absorbed all our purchases, and we got back on the road. Was it my imagination, or were Millie and Jay sitting a little closer together back there?

It didn't take long to arrive at those big ranch gates with the stylized W on top, and Jay's grandfather, John Jacobin "Cactus Jake" Warner, came out of the house to greet us, just behind the herd of younger siblings and dogs that was already running toward us. He stared at Millie in much some the way Jay had been doing. Perhaps there was some kind of genetic coding for attraction? Jay's mother and grandmother emerged from the house to give Millie, Lara, and Suzanne the same tour we had last time, and Cactus Jake, completely out of character, joined them. Jay hung back to talk to me.

"What's the deal with Millie?"

"She is a wonderful young lady. Let me tell you three things about Millie, Jay. She is wonderful, she likes you, and she is the marrying kind, but...."

conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers
1...345678