My Only Talent Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,762 Followers

By this time Elizabeth was on the Marshall, wrenching his arms back behind his back and putting on a plastic cable zip tie, pulling the little clicker catch and binding his arms together like a steel band. A second tie soon loudly zipped tight around his ankles, and then a third tied the previous two together, rendering him trussed up like a captured hog. She looked up to see Robbie white as a ghost, and stumbling backward. It was a classic adrenalin reaction, but for some reason his was greatly exaggerated. He was seconds from passing out. Her mind went into overdrive.

"Robbie, help me lift him up into the bunk in the Marshall's berth, quickly!"

Robbie moved almost robotically, grabbing the Marshall's shoulders while she grabbed the tie around his ankles. They lifted him up and swung him over into the berth, still lying face down. She saw that his right eye was dilated and immobile, and looking down and towards the right, a condition that she had learned in her training to call 'down and out' and associate with damage of the nerves to the muscles of that eye. Not surprising, given the three unblocked kicks to the head that Robbie had delivered, but tough luck. She wasn't about to make an announcement asking for a physician on board! In fact, if at all possible, she was going to try to cover this little incident up completely until they landed.

Her first priority was to check the scene. Robbie was reaching unsteadily for the Marshall's gun. "Stop!" she hissed. "Don't touch it Robbie. We want his prints on it only!" She ducked back into the berth and came back out with a plastic bag, using it like a doggie poop bag on a hiking trail to capture it and seal it without touching the gun herself. She spotted the other object nearby, and her blood ran cold. It was a stick on demolition charge designed to open up the door to the flight deck, and probably kill all the crew inside. As far as she could tell, it was not yet armed. She bagged it too, and then decided to put it underneath the Marshall in the bunk, with the aluminum side down, and the plastic explosive side facing up. If it did go off, the force would go up and mostly be absorbed by the Marshall's body, like a soldier falling on a grenade, and not be directed into the flight deck as originally intended.

Robbie stumbled again, white faced, his eyes fluttering. "Water?" was all he said.

She moved him over into the seat, where there was bottled water and a little coffee service tray like you might see in the bathroom of a middle grade hotel room. He chugged about half the bottle of water, then grabbed all of the little sugar envelopes, ripped the tops off, and dumped the sugar in his mouth, chasing it down with the rest of the bottle of water. He smiled, and his color improved almost instantly. Was he diabetic? She steered him back into the corridor and into the lower bunk across the way, and he was asleep almost the instant his head touched the pillow. She put the blanket over him, fastened the seat belt to hold him in, and closed the curtains, making sure the Velcro fasteners held them tightly together.

Elizabeth turned back to surveying the corridor. Luckily, there was no blood on the carpet. She had to quickly figure out what she had to reveal and what she could cover up. She retrieved the fallen Marshall's phone and texted the female Marshall, who was still in the cabin and hopefully unaware of any trouble so far. She used a code word for a minor emergency and told her that the male Marshall had taken ill and was resting in the berth and would receive medical attention as soon as they landed, and that as the other Marshall should remain on station until landing, then report immediately to her ground side supervisor for debriefing.

She pulled up the video and began to look at what had been recorded. It was a little bit like a home cable DVR, in that you could look back at what had been recorded while the recording was still being made, but you could not change anything that had already been recorded. The recorder simply took down the image from the cameras that the auto switchers choose. She reversed back to the image of the Marshall leaving his seat in the back of the plane, and then let the recording play forward. There was a fleeting instant of the guy starting up the stairs up toward the flight deck, but then the image shifted back to the rear cabin. The next switch back upstairs had recorded Elizabeth already securing the ponytailed Marshall with the zip ties, amazingly leaving still Robbie unseen. The scene switched back to the rear for a few moments, and then returned to show Elizabeth bagging the demolition charge, again leaving Robbie off camera. She might just be able to pull this off.

Her marching orders were always to accomplish her mission without anyone knowing she was there, leaving no evidence behind. Since today she was not on a mission or even supposed to be here in the first place, much less be with Robbie, she had some work to do. She started a secure email, composing it on the fly to serve as an outline of what she wanted to say. She very briefly summarized everything that appeared on the video, and then added what she saw herself, and the entries the errant Marshall had made, but excluded any reference to Robbie's involvement in subduing him. She went over everything in her mind's eye, painfully aware that she had a short window of time before she had to send the time stamped message, and that in the very near future she would soon be in the box and aggressively challenged on everything she wrote and everything on the video. She might never see Robbie again after that, either.

She finally closed the message by saying she had no idea why the Marshall might have wanted to bring the plane down, or even if the demolition charge was live, and made the recommendation that the passengers be allowed to disembark normally and without calling any attention to the situation, leaving it carefully unsaid why she had even been here in the first place. She read it over once, and pressed send, feeling that any further delay would add suspicion. She realized she felt a little shaky herself, and downed a bottle of water and some cheese crackers from the little service tray. She felt better, and hoped Robbie would too. They had at least four hours left before touchdown at DFW. She checked the Marshall's pulse: weak and slow but steady, but his pupils did not respond to light. She re-checked the plastic flexi-cuffs and secured the Marshall with the seat belt and went across the aisle to check on Robbie.

*******

Auguste could not believe his luck. He must have given the right answer, because his transcendently beautiful Mistress set down the Cat o Nine Tails and began to remove her panties! This was the greatest moment of his life. If this was the new era he was to enter, he would go willingly. She paused with the panties just above her knees, and his heart stopped.

"Are you ready for your wake up call, Auguste, to start the revelations which will lead to a new era in your life?"

Anything to get those panties moving down again. "Yes, Mistress!"

All his dreams were coming true! She pulled the panties down and stepped out of them, and his eyes feasted on the most wonderful sight they had ever seen. Her legs were perfect: muscular and smooth and shapely. Her skin was unique, a light yet dark olive with a sepia undertone, seemingly sprayed on to those perfect thighs. It got even better. She picked up the cat and began to pop him with it, and her muscles rippled and shook under that perfect skin as she did so. He barely felt it. He wanted her to hit him harder, so her perfect little body would shake even more.

"I am going to do what must be done to awaken you to your true potential, Auguste, to let you fulfill your destiny!"

She stepped over him and put one leg on either side of his head. He now realized that her legs were nothing compared to her perfect little pussy! A stylishly trimmed landing strip of dark pubic hair pointed to the pink and light olive confection between her legs. She actually began to bend her knees and move that perfect pussy down toward his mouth. He strained his neck, sticking out his tongue, ready to devote himself to it. She actually looked a little wet already, and he felt a warmth and peace and calm like never before, and a smug certainty that his innate superiority had been recognized and was about to be rewarded.

*******

Elizabeth pulled open the curtains to find Robbie looking much better: his color had fully returned and he was sleeping soundly without snoring. In fact, he looked damned good to her. He had certainly risen to the occasion by knocking out the Marshall, just as he had certainly risen to the occasion with both Elizabeth and Peggy on the yacht. He must be incredibly lucky that the guy had stumbled at just the right time. He had gotten pretty lucky with her, too. She had never had an orgasm while on duty in the field before, much less several. It wasn't just another addition to her skill set: try as she might to be a stoic operative, she was not the kind of girl who could have that kind of experience without developing some strong feelings for Robbie. Her Robbie, her amazing Robbie, and it suddenly hit home that after this little misadventure she might never see him again. He went after the attacking Marshall without hesitation, despite having nothing like the training or experience she had. She realized he was instinctively putting himself between the Marshall and the flight deck, and protecting her. She closed the curtains behind her, pressing the two edges together so the Velcro strips sealed together. She pressed her body next to his on the bunk, loosened his collar further, and began to caress him.

Robbie stirred, and every muscle south of her waist clenched at once. Emotion welled up unbidden. Robbie had risked everything to put himself between her and harm's way, and he had won the day. He already had won her, but now her feelings for him were completely undeniable. She knew the old saw about "getting shot at and living makes you horny" but this seemed much more profound than that, if there ever actually was anything more profound than that. Suddenly the normally proper and reserved Elizabeth Ashcroft Knowles found all her inhibitions dropping away, and despite their only privacy being some flimsy curtains held only by little Velcro strips, she was going to let Robbie know how much he had pleased her, and how much she wanted to please him.

"We only have a few hours Robbie, and I wanted to show you a few things." Her fingers flew over the buttons of her simple blouse, revealing her nipples in full bloom.

Robbie's sleepy eyes soon came to focus on a delightful sight. He smiled. "My, my, but the décor aboard these British aircraft certainly is nice!" Robbie covered her face with kisses, and started on her neck, and tuned into her Suzie signal to time his progress towards her nipples. He was surprised to discover that she was already several stages beyond ready for that, and looked at her quizzically.

She smiled back carnally, but with the forensic wheels still turning in her head. "Well, then, to keep up appearances, I have to insist that we don't allow any wild American DNA to be scattered about in our pristine British plane! So I must insist that it be confined to my pristine British mouth!"

Robbie smiled. "I guess that would be okay..."

With that she dove for his crotch, lowering his zipper, pushing down his underpants, and engulfing his cock in one motion, bumping her head on the top if the bunk above them in the process, but paying it no mind. She let herself be caught up in the compulsion, and soon felt very light headed, concussed or not.

Robbie felt it, too. He soon realized that his lovely Bright Eyes was someone he could completely lose himself in, and he proceeded to do so. He didn't so much tune into her Suzie signal as to let it wash over him and take him over. He didn't anticipate her responses - he felt them just as she did. He felt a pang of almost masturbatory guilt, but soon set it aside, and really got down to business. His tongue was scratching Elizabeth's itch just as she felt it herself, and then he withheld the scratch, just for an instant, and then scratched a little harder. The tension built up and resonated, and her screaming orgasm was muffled by his cock still trapped in her mouth, and he responded with his own orgasm, filling her mouth with wild American DNA, among other things. After a few delicious moments of suction and complete consumption, her breathing settled down a little, and they rotated about a common axis and began gently kissing each other's mouths.

Suddenly Robbie was inspired to speak. "I want you to know that at least one person in the world thinks you are the most wonderful woman ever. I know there is a chance we will never meet again, and I want you to remember me as your greatest admirer. I could lose myself in you every day and every night, and handle anything else in my life no matter how awful if I knew I had you to come home to at night."

She shuddered in his arms. "Robbie, I made some commitments that I cannot set aside. But I am tempted, and I never thought I would be. You are the most amazing man I have ever met; someone I thought I would never find. It is almost certain I will never be allowed to have any contact with you in future, but you will always be in my heart. Always."

*******

Suzanne took one final look at Auguste, who was frantic to touch her pussy. He strained his neck against the restraints and up towards her, his tongue reaching for his reward. She briefly recalled her Kegel exercise training, and then squatted a little more, relaxed all three of her very well trained urinary sphincters, and gave him his just desserts. It was a fitting metaphor for what he had been giving his students.

*******

Elizabeth's watch beeped, and she give Robbie one final kiss. "Back to your assigned seat my love. I think they will let all the passengers off before dealing with me and the errant air Marshall, so make your way out with everyone else and don't look back. I will never forget you, but I have some preparation to do up here before we land."

She watched sadly as he disappeared down the stairway to the cabin. She checked the bunk they had been in and straightened things up, finding nothing seriously askance. She reviewed everything in her mind, and concluded she was as ready as she would ever be for whatever came next. She might end up in The Glasshouse, or the rumored top secret GCHQ 'corrective training center', an isolation unit from which no one was ever head from again. She might end up actually working for DEFRA, planning agriculture and forestry trade shows in the hinterlands instead of honey traps and surveillance missions. She might get through all this with a suspension, or a reduction in grade, or a permanent office assignment. She might get through it without any negative consequence, but it was not bloody likely. The aircraft touched down and began to taxi to the international gate.

She then heard the jet way bump against the aircraft, and then the hatch open, and some shuffling noises she assumed were the passengers moving out into the terminal. She ducked into the berth and checked her prisoner again: he had a weak and thready pulse and was still unconscious. She heard the cabin door open forward of her berth and assumed the flight crew was leaving the aircraft. Then came the strong three beat knock on the berth door she was expecting: "SSD! Open up!" Two lanky and serious looking guys in Texas DPS uniforms were standing outside when she opened the door.

*******

I left the aircraft with everyone else, and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. I suppose that was the plan. There was nothing I could do to help Elizabeth now. I realized now that she must have somehow jiggered the reservation system to make sure I ended up on the flight she could get on, and I was sure glad that she did. I picked up my bag from the carousel and stood in the customs line for a while, and then I was walking out toward the exit doors. I called my dad, who I was sure had been monitoring my flight on FlightStats, and told him where I would emerge. Sure enough, his 'airport car' soon pulled up to the curb and I tossed my bag in the rear seat and sat in the front. We made small talk. There was no sense in telling him anything about what had just taken place on the flight. Loose lips sink ships and all that. We drove home and I spent the rest of the night having dinner with him and Mom and Grandma and Grandad, with Eldee giving me the occasional disappointed look over Nora and Lara's absence. Nothing unusual turned up on the ten o'clock news, and we all went to bed. The next morning I would head back towards Austin, and an expected return to normalcy, or at least to ESU.

*******

Elizabeth had been sitting alone in the interview room for 12 hours now. Presumably they were interviewing everyone else involved and gathering all the available evidence before questioning her, and making sure she could not communicate with anyone else during that process. She expected to begin with some Texas DPS guy from airport security, then maybe an FBI type, and maybe they would try the good cop bad cop ruse on her. She was not sure what her people in Cheltenham would do - try to protect her and get her back home quickly - or just let her swing from all the rope she had given herself.

She was stunned when a tall and stately woman walked into the room alone, wearing a pink flannel business suit of all things, and even more surprised when she realized who it was. They called her Vivian Valentine, even though everyone knew that was an inside joke and not her real name. Everyone also knew that they did not know her real name, and that most of them never would. She was amazingly spry for someone who must be at least 75 by now. She was a legendary cold war field agent who had been 'kicked upstairs' to management when her cover was fully compromised. In her case there were several covers, since she was so startlingly effective in the field that they had to make up several identities for her, because just the realization that one key person had been involved in so many important intelligence operations was in and of itself a major security risk. She was also supposedly the most accomplished female assassin in the history of the western intelligence services, dispatching dozens of dastardly enemies of the Crown before she turned thirty.

She had proven to be just as ruthlessly effective as a manager: finding, developing and successfully running a passel of crack field agents and also thwarting and doubling several attempted penetrations of their agency and SIS. It was said if she took an interest in you it would result in your either being promoted or cashiered, with no middle ground, as she did not suffer fools or failure well. She was effectively the shadow director of field operations, and it was also said she had a higher clearance than the man who was actually the official head of the agency, since there were several previous high level operations she had run of which he had no 'need to know'. When she had first began her training, there were so many legendary stories about this woman that Elizabeth was sure she was a fictional character, or that the stories were an amalgam of several agents, not just one. But her most trusted trainer had been one of Vivian's acolytes, and he had assured Elizabeth that it was just one woman, and that many of her very best exploits would never be told.

"Hello, Elizabeth. Did you enjoy your little holiday?" She sounded like someone's slightly daft old Granny, but her eyes were full of fire and purpose, and Elizabeth found Vivian's gaze intimidating. She said nothing.

conanthe
conanthe
2,762 Followers