My Only Talent Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost gagged, but stopped herself. I felt her throat muscles spasm around me while I came in her throat, but she really was not able to generate any real suction on me. Perhaps we can work on that in her next lesson. I pulled back out until only the head of my cock was in her mouth, and recalled her previous skills from last night as she sucked hard on me, hollowing her lovely cheeks and dredging up all I had left and swallowing the last little bit. The incredible Candy: she may water ski down my dick anytime.

When I finally let her head go and pulled all the way out of her mouth, she gasped and drew in a huge loud breath. "That was down dirty and nasty, Robbie! I liked it. Not at first, but by the end, especially the end." What a woman. "Is it Orinda's turn now? Since I went first, can I watch her get face fucked, Master?" She took off her blindfold, and I did not correct her.

Orinda turned out to be a natural. She gagged and fought at first, but then we settled into a rhythm, and she then had no trouble breathing at all. Candy's eyes got huge as she watched Orinda, and then a popping Suzie emerged from her, doing that empathetic sensuality bit again. She would occasionally lean in for a closer look, or touch Orinda's shoulder or my leg tenderly.

Orinda seemed to have a talent for relaxing her throat just enough to avoid any difficulties on her part, whilst maximizing the sensations on my part. She was just naturally fantastic. She would move slightly left or right, giving me a little thrill each time, and occasionally twist her head or put her teeth or tongue on me on my way out. When I finally shot, she managed some suction even when I was maximum depth, then Hoovered me strongly on the way up, stopping me and sucking her cheeks hollow, then smacking her lips. I took off her blindfold and saw a giant smile and beaming bright eyes, and I was transported back to a time to when I imagined a younger Orinda won at some game or contest. I just basked in that smile for a while, and Candy's next to it.

Both girls were radiating excited Suzies, and the mood in the room was incredible. I tried once again to channel Professor Lillehammer. "OK, class pretty good for first timers! Let's take a brief water break, and then you will begin to learn things that will forever change your relationships with men, should you choose to use them. They both got bottles of water, and I downed two, figuring I needed immediate fluid replacement in order to function well for the rest of the evenings lessons. Duty, you see.

We all took a brief bathroom break, and did one more 'experience' for each girl, and I was concerned I was already getting dehydrated. Then we sat together on the couch and I recalled Professor Lillehammer talking about the practice of engineering, and tried to adapt his lecture to my subject. "You both understand the basic theory, and now we will move to practical considerations. First, you both seem to have no trouble with swallowing, and that's important. No guy want to come 'out in the cold' so to speak, he wants to feel accepted and be sheltered and warmed."

Candy raised her hand: I guess she was really into the classroom metaphor. "Why do all the porn films always show guys who want to come all over a girl's face or hair? It seems like every one of them ends that way! And the girls all say stuff like 'gimme that load' and 'shoot all over my face, baby!' What's up with that?"

There are certainly pros and cons to having girls watch more and more porn, which they certainly do these days. I tried to explain: "Those girls aren't doing that to please the guy in the movie, but playing to the audience. That's why they always come out in the open: so the camera can see it."

"That's where the term 'money shot' comes from: guys who buy porn pay for seeing that, and they won't pay if they don't get to see that. And the positions they use in those films are not necessarily the ones that feel best for the guy or the girl, they are often the ones that give the camera the best view."

"For example, you both have lovely faces, but I don't really want to come all over your face. I would rather come inside your pretty mouth, and have you look me right in the eye as it happens. There are some important techniques which you are about to learn. Have you ever heard a chef say that 'the presentation is just as important as the preparation?' Well, that's certainly true of blowjobs. Let's do an exercise that will 'bring home' this point, so to speak..."

*******

Professor Auguste F.I. Haubenfelter was literally spitting mad for three entire days. That bitch, selling him on the world's most wonderful possible pussy, and then delivering only piss! He realized his fever was finally beginning to break a little when he thought to himself that he had never been so pissed in his life, and then laughed at his own brilliant joke. He then knew that his incredible intellect and sense of humor could get him through any difficulty, and his soaring faith in his own superiority was reinforced even further.

He had realized two things, though, that kind of shook him. First, his little piss surprise turned him on a bit; although he was loathe to admit it. Wasn't he the one that had been worried that his new super hot Mistress would succumb to his wonderfulness like the previous ones, and lose her ability to humiliate and dominate him? He now knew there had never been any danger of that. If that kind of humiliation was part of the bargain to actually gain access to all her charms, he would probably have gone for it.

Second, she must have really not respected him; otherwise she would not have been able to do that to him. That left the very difficult question: by what kind of incredibly twisted logic could she have possibly ended up not respecting him? He also recognized tangentially another problem, in that the attacks on his brilliant theories were becoming more frequent in the academic but especially the popular press. Twisted logic must be contagious.

Then her sarcastic tone as she was questioning him about his theories finally hit home. She was actually making fun of him! Surely she couldn't be so naive as to think he should not have formed his conclusions before amassing his data. That was so 19th century of her, and he was part of the modern intellectual elite and New World Order. She also thought less of him for using metadata instead of doing his own primary research, and that was not a fair criticism either!

It would have taken him decades to compile a really meaningful data set, and he wanted tenure right away. Plus the nature of economics itself often made it impossible to do real experiments; his genius was in interpreting the data he could find. In fact, it was very noble of him to move forward in the way he did, because the popularity of his ideas among the ruling class of politicians may soon give him the political power to run some actual experiments!

It wasn't fair of his critics to accuse him of manipulating the data, either. There may have been a few little errors in his arithmetic, but his overall process was a good faith effort, and the errors hadn't lead him astray, rather they only reinforced his correct conclusions. Truth to tell, he had chosen his datasets very carefully, and there were none that he thought could fail to arrive at the results he wanted, or he would not have included them.

Some evil racist capitalists were actually suggesting that all his datasets should be made public, even the ones he choose to exclude from his studies, so others could attempt to recreate his results. Foolish consistency is truly the hobgoblin of small minds, which all his critics certainly had. That's why they weren't part of the in crowd, like he was. One particularly smarmy conservative critic even said his latest book was so popular with liberals that it was considered 'faked, but accurate'.

If they actually succeeded in showing that crunching all the data resulted in not supporting his conclusions, his career path would be derailed. He owed it to the poor people who were suffering under the so called 'free market' economies to protect his high status and get his ideas implemented so he could help those poor people, as only he could. Plus, he had his eye on a really nice weekend place in the south of France, so he could escape the crowds of Paris and let his thoughts soar, for the benefit of all mankind, of course.

Then a thought occurred to him, one that scared him a bit. What if he dredged up all that data and did the analysis on it himself? If it turned out to still support his conclusions even when complete and accurately processed, his position would then be unassailable. If there actually were problems, wouldn't it be better for him to know about them first? He was fairly sure he could find a way to make it come out the way he wanted and still appear accurate. Or at least divert attention from the issues. He could even get more grants and funding for this extended analysis!

His biggest problem with this new approach would be the powerful politicians that were his current supporters - they would not want to open this can of worms at all. In their world, strict denial of anything that did not support their narrative was the best tactic. To them, factual correctness on some policy issue was not worth spending money on, when you could instead spend it on PR to drown out the opponents' arguments. They would spend almost any amount to ensure that they had all the facts when it came to opposition research, though, and he did not want to be their target for that kind of thing. Therefore he would keep all this under his hat until he knew how it turned out.

Suddenly a new goal occurred to him, and he got a major (for him) erection! He would process the data perfectly, such that even his strict almost Mistress would be proud of his rigorous analysis, and if it supported his conclusions, he would publish it far and wide, with all the supporting data bravely revealed. She would be so impressed that she would seek him out once again, and excite him through her incredible skill as a Dominatrix, and then actually let him have her pussy the way he wanted it. If she made him her little piss boy occasionally, that would be okay too!

*******

Candy and Orinda continued to astound me with their natural talents, and their learning curves were steep and sure, adding mountainously tall and wonderful techniques to their repertoires with only a few minutes of practice, rather than hours of drill. They had two very different but charming facial expressions when they finally conquered me with their lips and made me shoot for them. Candy's was smiling, but with a bit of a challenge that said 'you can't resist me, you know' and I knew I could not. Orinda, on the other hand, or mouth, or whatever had an expression that matched her raspy and newly powerful Suzie signals, saying 'I own your cock, boy, and you will give it up for me at just the instant I want you to.' I certainly wanted to, and I certainly did.

I settled in with them on the bed, all of us sleepy but still with an excited buzz, and I wanted to give them one final bit of advice. "You two are now some of the most powerful sex goddesses in Texas, so you have to be careful. The average guy, if you do even a quarter of this stuff to him, will follow you around like a puppy for the rest of his life. So don't do things to someone you don't want to 'imprint' with your charm. You are now so technically talented that even if you were horribly ugly, you can make them feel so good they would never care, and want you every night and every day. Given that you are both hotter than a depot stove, it will be even worse!" I knew I was fading fast from all those ejaculations, and arranged a pillow under my head so I could watch what I predicted was going to be a series very juicy and frantic embraces, given the way were they were looking at each other.

Orinda smiled at me, and then sparked a challenging Suzie. "So we pleased you Master?"

"You have both proved worthy of my attentions tomorrow night."

They both laughed, and then I realized they had misunderstood my promise to them, as Orinda said 'So tomorrow night, you have to do whatever we want!"

I shook my head, and they got angry expressions on their faces. "Not at all", I said. "That was never the idea. I promised to do what pleases you best. Not what you think will get you off, or what you tell me you want, but what really will please you the best. There may be some overlap, of course. But I will do what I know will get you off the best!"

The both look worried, and I realized their Suzies were betraying two things. First, clear images what they thought they wanted but have never had, including some of my favorite training activities, and some other stuff that they never, ever thought they wanted that I might be referring to. It made them both uncertain and hot. But they soon demonstrated that they already

knew many ways to get each other off, ways that I never could have kept up with. I lay there in a half sleeping state and felt a series of their orgasmic Suzie signals wash over me. I never realized you could fuck someone that hard without a dick, and I might never look at a pair of scissors the same way again. One time when I did wake up a little bit they both smiled and then held my hand, so I felt sort of included.

*******

Orinda and I skipped the gourmet breakfast at Whataburger, and left Candy sleeping in a jumble of sheets as we made our way back to the dorm for early breakfast. We had time for a quick shower in our respective rooms, and then both of us showed up in just jeans and tee shirts to go through the line. I was starving and thirsty and she was too. We sat a table near a corner window, and she leaned over a whispered in my ear "I wonder if people can tell from the way I look that I have been sucking your cock all night?"

I sputtered and then said "I sure hope so! It would improve my reputation a thousand fold!"

"Your reputation doesn't need any improvement, Robbie. In fact, you should probably be doing a little counter PR campaign to reduce your profile." She looked around with hooded eyes, and then said "I haven't seen Nora yet this semester, have you?"

I did not know that Orinda knew Nora, although since they both lived in this dorm all last semester, and both seemed to be early risers, I guess I should not be surprised. "She won't be back in town until the night before classes start. And she's not living in the dorm anymore; she is in one of the co-ops for her final semester."

"That's right. She was hoping they would let her cook."

"They'd have to be crazy not to. That girl can cook. This is her last semester at ESU. She is going to graduate school next fall, but not here."

"What's her degree in?"

"She is going to get three undergraduate degrees: math, business, and economics. Last I heard she could choose between B-school at Harvard, Stanford, or go for a PhD at the London School."

"Wow. I figured she was hot stuff, academically speaking. You know she is crazy about you, don't you?"

"Well, we are friends."

"No you are not. You and I are friends with benefits, for one more day only. But you are all she ever talks about, especially that Thanksgiving that she spent with your family. She already fell for your whole damn family, fool. You've got some skills, boy. If you ever sleep with her, she will fall hopelessly in love with you. Tread carefully, Robbie."

We agreed to meet at 2:00 PM for two more drop in invitations at frats, then we were going to the 'Chapter Dinner' at the UDP house. If I was going to pledge anywhere, that would be it. I would decide between now and then. I explained to Orinda about the 'slumber party' at the BOT house, and she said she would go to Candy's after the UDP dinner and then I could join them whenever I could get away, and not to worry because they would be fine without me. That's precisely what worried me.

*******

Saskia unloaded her stuff in the cool and still early Austin morning, glad to be back at the job she used to love, but filled with dread as to what academic and administrative torture Arturia Colorado might devise for her this term. The Brown Bear had already made her rewrite her own stuff three times and even she could not find anything to criticize about it now.

Saskia had also done a masterful job of re-working two papers from data gathered by another departed post doc that Arturia had almost driven to suicide, and they were ready for submission to the journals - the first things Arturia had a chance to have published in years, and in respected journals she had never appeared in before. She would, of course, be listed as the principal author, even though she had done absolutely nothing for the work save administer the grants and torture the actual researcher, but at least Saskia would be on the papers as a co-author. Hopefully.

She found a note from Duke Knorr on her desk, and then noticed that his desk was all cleared out. He had gotten on as an RA with Bob the Knob at UCSD. He had just left - they might have passed each other on I-10 as he wended his way west. She felt a twinge of envy, and then crushing sadness as she realized having Duke as a 'co-prisoner' had somehow made things seem more bearable.

This semester would be a test of one of her dad's favorite sayings "That which does not kill me makes me stronger" Her dad was a high school football coach and he attributed the quote to Ray Nitschke, the linebacker, not Friedrich Nietzsche, the philosopher. Probably works okay in that context too - she wouldn't mind suiting up and catching Arturia Colorado coming across the middle for a pass thrown a little high!

*******

The two drop in visits to other frats turned out to be completely perfunctory, except that I met two more guys that I used to know in junior high, and was a little taken aback to realize they knew all about me and I didn't even know they had come to school at ESU. Orinda left a sting of broken hearts in her wake - she looked even better today than yesterday - she just glowed with magic. Maybe I could take some credit for supplying the Vitamin D, but I think I was just helping to reveal her true beauty.

By Monday, she would have at least ten potential new boyfriends, and perhaps be a fashion model, and I had just learned that she certainly did not intend our 'benefits' to continue after tonight's training. Oh well, I could just keep telling myself that "she is a wonderful young lady and I am proud to call her my friend." Plus if any of the new boyfriends hurt her, I would make them disappear in the night. At least I was certain to have much better memories of her than that 'smooth' former boyfriend.

We got to UDP a little early, and I realized that going back into the UDP house almost felt like coming home, and I knew then and there that I would pledge. They had only two new spring pledges, as they had gotten very serious about academic qualifications, so I would make the third. It used to be that anyone who got into ESU had good enough grades and scores to be almost certain to make a 2.5 GPA, but these days UDP wanted a 3.0 or better from every individual, and there were a lot more distractions and better dope on campus than in years past.

There were also about 5,000 more females than males on campus these days, and people were not too far off in saying that any guy that was not horribly disfigured and openly gay was going to get a lot of female attention and opportunities for even greater distraction. The house looked good, with people moving around and in conversation groups.

The menu board at the entrance to the dining room advertised fried chicken, corn on the cob, broccoli and cauliflower casserole, and Blue Bell ice cream. I just knew it was a great idea to pledge, and I made a note to see about living in the house next fall. My favorite cook had already gone home for the day, but I would come back to give her a hug and tell her I was joining up.

1...345678