My Only Talent Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,771 Followers

A few seconds later, she clicked on the light on the bedside table. I saw that the blanket and bedspread were on the floor, and the sheets were in a wet, fragrant and rumpled mess. Candy laughed. "We made a big mess of the bed Robbie. Help me change it." She stood up and made it plain that I should too.

We pulled off the sheets and mattress pad, exposing a plastic mattress cover. She opened the closet door and reached up and pulled down a bundle from the upper shelf: another mattress pad, a fitted sheet, and a top sheet. We made short work of making the bed, and she pulled on a robe and gathered up the wet stuff and headed for the washer in the corner of the kitchen. I pulled my pants on, sans underwear and followed her.

Orinda was sitting on the couch, and her nostrils flared, perhaps at the sight of us and perhaps due to the smells we were emitting. She gave us a look that said "I know what you've been doing" and then smiled. Candy smiled at her. "I just changed the linens. We need to take a shower, and then I'll start the washer and let's have a snack before you and Robbie retire to the bedroom." Orinda looked very pleased. I must have too, because Candy swatted me on the butt, and said, "You are going to wash my back for me, you nasty fucker."

I bowed to her, as chivalrously as I knew how. "The pleasure is mine, you nasty fucker." Orinda giggled. We hit the shower laughing. I was too sated to even think of ass worship, if you can believe that. But I did do a great job of getting her clean. I could not help but tell her how wonderful she was. Orinda had raided Candy's refrigerator and put out some cheese and apple slices, grapes, and water. Sometimes simplest is best. We were all three hungry and thirsty.

Then Orinda grinned and said, "So, how was the seminar?"

Candy smiled. "Seminal. I learned a lot about myself, and about Robbie. You should definitely pay attention during your session."

*******

Sarah was surprised at how quickly she found the club, and then how long it took her to find a parking place. The place must be packed, or else she was really high, or perhaps both. She rejected a parallel parking space, which she had trouble getting into even when stone cold sober, and also parking at the Motel 6 across the road, and finally found a spot she could back into, so she could pull straight out when it was time to leave. Was that a Freudian slip? She giggled.

Maybe that Motel 6 would come in handy, after all. As her father would say, she was 'feeling the sap rising' and it wasn't even officially spring yet. She knew all the cautionary tales about pickups at bars, but she would bet that none of the hook up apps so popular in Austin would work here, and there were plenty of scary stories about those, too. As she made her way to the entrance, she noticed a sheriff's deputy near the front door, maybe working security? Maybe she should try to pick him up, just for safety's sake. He wasn't as cute as Billy, but he was likely more dangerous, and she was sure he was more easily provoked, as he was checking her out right now. Thank you, kind sir!

As she passed through the door the music hit her - loud and blaring and country and not her first choice but from a good quality sound system that was really pumping it out and making her feel the bass line. She had only heard about this place, and when she looked around she could barely believe this was really in her little hometown.

It had a big professional looking stage, a big dance floor, and at least three separate bar areas she could see. There were two dozen couples dancing, about 50 other couples sitting at tables, and at least 100 single guys milling around. She went to the bar and got a glass of wine, and sat down, provocatively she hoped, to see what happened.

Sarah looked a little out of place sitting there, but in a good way, and she had barely finished her wine when she got her first invitation to dance. When she stood up, she realized that the wine was having more of an effect on her than she anticipated, perhaps thanks to Billy's big bong. The guy was only marginally cute, but he danced well and it felt great to move and swing around.

The next guy to ask was certainly the dangerous type, but smelled too bad to even consider. When the third guy asked, she felt like Goldilocks - he was just right. Tall and strong looking, but scrubbed up and smelling okay, and no cigarette breath. She wondered if she had dope breath. If he was a good dancer, she decided, he was in for a very interesting night in Texas.

*******

Candy began cleaning up the stuff in the kitchen and shooed me and Orinda into the bedroom. I wanted to leave the light on the nightstand on so I could take in the visual delights when Orinda undressed, and I was not disappointed. In fact, John Henry was soon in attendance, too. But I had a protocol to run, and results to analyze. My subject was so visually arresting that I had trouble with distraction, but I doggedly gathered the data with tender loving care.

Every square millimeter of Orinda's body was an erogenous zone. No matter what I did or where I did it, it got her motor running, and dripping sweet lubricating oil. It wasn't just a Suzie connection; it was like a hardwired brain jack: a wonderful, nuanced, sensitive channel through which I felt her, knew her, and loved her. Making her come was child's play, making her have a long rolling series of orgasms was the real goal. When I achieved it, I felt them too.

Despite her ecstasy, she wanted something more - penetration - and lots of it. I suddenly recognized the similarity to the smug signal that Suzanne sent that first time in my dorm room when I just let loose and took her, pounded her, and satisfied her, and myself, like never before. We were all animals; we just needed to find out what kind of animal we really were. I thought I was reading her signals, but everything was so tied in together that maybe I was just reading my own desires, because just like with Candy, I was suddenly moved to flip her over on all fours and do the dirty doggie with her.

I pounded and penetrated, I pushed up on my legs so I could get just the right angle, and when I found it. I drove it home. She gripped the bedpost and pushed back against me, and suddenly a Suzie spike passed right through my brain, and I came like short circuit blowing a breaker, and she came at exactly the same time. I suddenly understood how a male Praying Mantis may have found the sex to be worth dying for. I knew that time could stop and peace could be at hand.

I am not sure how long I was out, but when I awoke, both girls were urging me out of bed, and I crawled onto the floor and panted while they changed the sheets again, using the newly laundered ones that were slightly warm in spots and still smelled like a dryer sheet. I got back up on the bed, and they crawled to either side of me, putting their heads on my chest like the perfect mind readers they were. They occasionally circled one of my nipples with a finger, threw a leg across mine, and giggled. It was music to my ears, and salve to my soul.

I emerged from Candy's apartment tired but very happy, and started to head back to the dorm. I went south to 26th then east and then turned south on Speedway. Orinda was going to stay at Candy's for a while, so I was headed back to the dorm alone. I needed fluids, breakfast, and sleep, in that order, and the dining hall was already open and serving breakfast.

For extra credit, I could run the 5 mile plan that Saskia had sent, and record everything in my food and exercise diary. While I walked, I went over my plans for the day. Suzanne, Nora and Lara would all arrive sometime today, and dinner tonight was set up for Suzanne and I to visit Strelsa and Günter, for the next phase of our little adventure in sexual permutations: tonight's plan was that I get to make it with both girls while Günter watched. Tomorrow, classes would begin.

I turned the sound on my phone back on, and noticed a text had come in earlier from Nora. Her flight could not land because of weather; she would end up flying into Austin tomorrow morning. Then the little low to high toned sound that signaled an incoming text from someone on my 'VIP' list sounded.

It was from Suzanne. "DCA to DFW flight cancel resked tmw morn no AUS 2nite. Go ahead to dinner and you 2 guys give Strelsa all your best. I won't be there to watch, but she will tell me all about it tomorrow. :) Love, S."

Uh-oh. Not only was I not getting both girls tonight, but my time to adjust to the idea of watching Günter have Suzanne from inches away had just decreased precipitously, and if I went ahead and did Strelsa with him tonight, I could hardly object to that happening to Suzanne on the next Sunday. Was I the one who wanted some wilder college days? Careful what you wish for.

Then a text from Lara came in. "Drive back delayed by storms in Dallas, will leave early morning, see you tomorrow. Love, L."

Not much I could do about all that, so eat, then sleep, and only after that would I think some more. When I got to the dorm, the single breakfast line was sparsely attended, as most residents would arrive later this afternoon in time for classes tomorrow.

My Suzie receiver must have been working overtime lately, as I had sugar cravings worse than ever. I downed a big meal of eggs Florentine, sausage, potatoes, biscuits, but only logged two of the four pastries I had, and none of the sugar envelopes. I was going to lay in an emergency stock of those little bite size Snickers, too, also off the books. No use in Saskia asking any more questions I shouldn't answer.

I checked the alarm to make sure I would wake up for lunch, and was then out like a light. I slept right through my alarm, and my good intentions to take a run. I did wake up in time to shower and change for an early dinner line snack before the walk to Strelsa and Günter's place.

While I was in the shower, a text came in from Strelsa: "Günter can't get back from his recruiting trip until tomorrow, so let's do dinner next Sunday instead."

What was that old saying about the best laid plans? It looks like this wild college day was almost over, and tomorrow began with a 7:00 AM conditioning class with Saskia, and then back to regular classes and slogging through densely written textbooks. But it was currently well before 10 PM on a day with no classes, so I had dating homework to do: tune up that Suzie receiver and go downstairs and get some phone numbers.

I wonder how many brand spanking (hopefully) new spring semester coeds are moving into the dorm today. Maybe I better go help tote some foot lockers and snoop some Suzies. Duty calls!

conanthe
conanthe
2,771 Followers
1...345678