My Only Talent Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers

I was not ready to come. I was having a testosterone storm, a twister spun off by Hurricane Suzanne, and I wanted more heat, more penetration, and more nasty. Somehow the circulating hormones were making my sore muscles feel better. I almost liked the way they felt. The strange spiral of feelings grew and spun: I loved her but I was scared of her; I wanted to be tender to her, but I also wanted to penetrate her like a bull covers a heifer. And then perhaps my true evil nature was revealed – I pulled out of her pussy, spanked her butt cheeks hard about ten times, and then plunged into her steaming ass with no fanfare.

She keened and shook. She spoke, sounding like one of those heavily processed voices on heavy metal records. "Damn you Robbie! Fuck it, then, fuck it hard!" I had my duty to look to. I worked even harder for her than I had this morning for Saskia, and it felt a hell of a lot better, too. All the soreness was washed away and I felt only those places where my flesh touched hers - heat, and wet, and muscles pushing flesh aside. Step aside John Henry, Robbie Ass Fucking Roberts is in control up in here!

Somehow she burrowed her shoulders down and reach back with her surprisingly long and strong arms and grabbed the back of my legs just above my knees. In perfect synchrony with my thrusts, she pulled as I pushed, urging me even deeper into her ass. It was awesome, but also a little scary. As nasty as I felt, and as hard as I wanted to fuck her, she wanted it harder and nastier than I did. Maybe harder and nastier than I could bring?

Then her Suzie reached out to me, enveloped me, and mesmerized me. My ego felt a little better as she began to say "Robbie! Yes, Robbie!" with each exhalation. I felt her orgasm bubbling up and mine followed suit. Just as she drew in a big breath and then groaned and shook, I let loose in her hot little ass. It felt like all the tension in my sore muscles had found its way into the steaming hot pressure of my ejaculation, and I wanted to blow her head off with it. I read somewhere that estrogen and testosterone are the most dangerous drugs of all. I pumped into her a few more times slowly, feeling the aftershocks of all that sexual steam. I twisted around and slipped in between her and the wall, turned onto my back, and pulled her to me, my hands scrambling to find the covers and pull them over us. I realized the sheets were a wet and crumpled ball soaked with her secretions, and reached onto the floor for the still dry ESU logo blanket that Mom had insisted on providing for me. Suzanne tucked her head into my neck and began to rub my chest (now sore again) gently. Life didn't get any better than this. I must have made quite an impression on her, because she wasn't talking!

*******

Suzanne snuggled into Robbie and tried to gather herself. She had never felt anything like this before, even with Robbie. Not only was all the built up tension from all the time without him over Christmas break gone, but she felt suffused with grace and fully at peace, lying next to him, toying with this chest and nipples the way she knew he liked it. She didn't talk, she was afraid she might scare him with what she had on her mind. She knew she was a very smart girl with a bright academic future, and as well read and sophisticated as any militant feminist. But Robbie scared her. She knew she loved him, like she knew she had loved Mike until he was hurt, but this was entirely new territory for her. Suddenly one of those feminists' lectures she had attended came back to her, and she recognized her plight. Her brain was now fully bathed in oxytocin, AKA the love drug, the bonding hormone, maternal cement, the pussy plaster. And she couldn't be sure if this feeling was cause or effect!

It was an almost perfect altered state. If she could feel like this every night with Robbie, nothing else really mattered, did it? Her mother had told her she was amazed to discover when she had kids that her feelings for her own children completely trumped anything else she had ever experienced. Suzanne couldn't imagine anything trumping this! Robbie had told her he loved her, too, and she had discovered that her drive to dominate did not apply to Robbie. Right now she was one happy slut, and her very own highly adapted version of feminism revolved around being completely comfortable with her own slut hood.

She knew she could be happy with Robbie. Then she felt a little nasty shiver. There was one thing that could make this even better. Sweet Lara. Lara kissing Suzanne while Robbie took her hard, and then sweet Lara licking and lathing her with love and cleaning up after Robbie had filled her up. That made her feel both nasty and satisfied at the same time; accepted, loved, and excited all at once. She wasn't sure if it was better to have Lara do it to her, and have her do it for Lara. But then, she didn't have to choose one or the other, did she? She could have both!

*******

Suzanne gave my nipples an extra little tweak, and kissed my neck. "I love you Robbie Roberts! Let's take a shower and go see Lara!" I was so very, very glad to be back at school. I only felt a twinge about not studying tonight, but I'd make up for it tomorrow. It took us a while to get all cleaned up and dressed and ready to go. It was cool out, but not really cold – sweater weather. My upper body soreness had returned, but walking seemed to help some. I had only heard from Lara a couple of times during the break – mostly about boredom and missing me. I missed her, and it sounded like Suzanne did too.

"Robbie, Lara is going to be wicked horny." I assume she had communicated more with Lara than I had. "She had a lot of frustrating dates in Colorado, but she is totally faithful to you and me now that Millie is out of the picture, so we just have to do our best to take good care of her tonight."

I suddenly felt an unaccustomed surge of honesty. "You know I love her too, Suzanne?"

"We have talked about this, Robbie. I would think less of you if you hadn't admitted it to yourself some time ago. I love you both, as unlikely as that used to seem to me. I have never felt such love and trust with anyone."

It didn't take long to reach Lara's building. She greeted us at the door and she looked spectacular. She had on an apparently new red and white striped knit outfit that made her look like the most luscious wool wrapped and blond headed six foot peppermint twist candy I have ever seen. Oops! Candy. I guess I have to talk about that to both girls. I hoped they still felt "love and trust' after that. We wrapped each other up in a group hug and she and Suzanne traded "I missed you" declarations of accelerating sincerity and tone. Soon kisses and hugs became very active caresses, and Suzanne took charge.

"Lara, I have missed you, and you have been away from us much too long. I think you need a spanking. Go get your little bag of tricks and meet us at the trapeze."

Lara drew in a huge breath and smiled widely. "Yes Mistress!" and exaggeratedly shook her ass at us as she made her way into the bedroom to get her bag of toys: flails, restraints, nipple clips, etc.

Suzanne drew in a big breath too, and sashayed out to the 'erotic trapeze' hanging in Lara's living room and began adjusting the ropes to lower it slightly and make it ready for Lara's restraint. When Lara returned, Suzanne took control of her, stripping off the peppermint pajamas and tying Lara's hands securely above her head and her legs secured out away from her body with her knees about even with her waist. Wide open and vulnerable was an understatement. She took the cat o' nine tails, now apparently her favorite implement, and began smartly lashing Lara's breasts and thighs, making them instantly red. Might have seemed cruel to the uninitiated, but Lara's nipples got hard instantly, and her pungent pussy smell drifted over to my sensitive nose. She began to groan softly.

Suzanne snapped the cat hard one last time, then said. "Look at you little slut! You know you need to be punished, but still your little pussy drips and begs to be fucked. Master, I think you should spank her."

I walked around, teasing Lara with long looks and sideway glances. "She is a pretty thing, but she has been so bad. She is going to have to do a lot to make up for her absence. Listen up, slut! We are going to use you for our own pleasure, so make damn sure you don't come until I give you permission." I gave her ten hard spanks on each buttock, then caressed her tenderly, then spanked her again.

Suzanne skinned out of her clothes and made her way up the trapeze like a circus acrobat, holding onto the chains well above Lara' face and putting her legs in a 'vee' with the apex right at the point of Lara's chin. "Eat my pussy, nasty slut!" Lara grinned openly and dove into her assignment with glee.

I began to touch her legs, feeling the heat that still remained on the red areas from the Cat, and on her buttocks from my spanking.

Lara apparently knew just what to do to Suzanne, who began to coo and luxuriate over Lara's face, hardly a punishment. I knew she needed a little pain to get ready to let loose. I reached into the little bag of tricks and got some heavy nipple clamps, showed them to Lara, and then put one on each or her breasts. I moved them with my hands, watching them tug and stretch Lara's nipples. She screamed, muffled a bit by Suzanne's pussy.

Suzanne looked down at the clamps, and smiled, then hitched herself up a little harder with a better grip on the chains and began to very frankly fuck Lara's lovely face. The grinding of her pelvis on Lara's jaw gave Suzanne a new sensation, and the additional motion of both their bodies swinging on the trapeze sent the nipple clips into a whole new orbit. They both got goose bumps all over. Simply beautiful.

I reached into the bag again and came out with one of the set of assorted sized burnt orange butt plugs that Lara had gotten Suzanne as a joke. It was no joke now. I marveled at Lara's incredible ass for just a moment, then put my hands up (ouch) to steady my aim and plunged my tongue into her butt. Several quick motions to spread my saliva a bit, and then I pushed to putt plug all the way in, and secured it with one of the little strap on belts that came with the set. She shrieked, again muffled by Suzanne's pussy, which was now totally dominating her mouth.

I moved to the other side and began tenderly kissing Suzanne's tight little olive skinned butt. She turned and looked over her shoulder, smiling at me, then turned back towards Lara and continued her face fucking routine. As I got closer and closer to her perfect little rosebud, she cooed to me. "Yes, Robbie!"

When my tongue finally found its target, she made an even more sensuous noise, and said softly "Oh, yeah, baby! I like that in my butt!" I immediately took another burnt orange plug from the set – the next size up – that I had been holding in my hand to warm it up, and plunged it all the way into Suzanne's tight little ass. The soft "Oh, yeah" suddenly changed into very loud "Oh! Oh" and then a medium "Oh, Fuck" as their joint motions now impinged on two butt plugs, not just one. It hurt me, but I just had to raise my arms up and put my hands on Suzanne's ass – using my four fingers to gently caress the flanks of her sweet buttocks, and using my thumbs to press on the butt plug through its little belt, driving it slightly further into her.

Suzzane dropped down a little, gripping her legs together around the chains and behind Lara's head, and began fucking her face almost brutally. I moved around just under both of them and alternated spanking their buttocks and tweaking the back end of the butt plugs.

I said "Lara, you may not come yet!" and then "Suzanne, come on her face". She did, blowing out her breath like a snorting animal and rocking on the trapeze. Lara was a real trooper, as she redoubled her efforts, plunging her tongue into Suzanne even harder, the clips tugging on her nipples painfully as a result. Suzanne came a second time, then swung down in a gymnast's dismount and reached into the bag of tricks. She got out the biggest of the orange butt plugs, supposedly cast as a duplicate from a mold of some porn star, and then showed it to Lara.

"Time for an upgrade, you slut!" She moved the strap aside and pulled out the smaller plug with a resounding 'plop', plunging her tongue hungrily into Lara's ass, and then slowly and relentlessly inserting the new plug. Lara made a very interesting assortment of new sounds during the process, with the terminal one being a long and keening wail.

I took it as my cue. I stood up on the little step stool that made it easier to get up on the trapeze and lined up my cock for entry into Lara's pussy. My upper body screamed in protest, but I had to use my arms to support some of my weight to get the ideal angle for my plan. I slowly began to enter Lara. She was hot and wet and already shuddering. Suzane mercifully adjusted the chains, dropping Lara several inches lower and allowing me to reach my maximum penetration. Lara screamed.

Suzanne bent her head under us and commented. "I'm not sure you deserve that cock, slut, but you are sure getting it."

She began to tap the back end of the butt plug in Lara, sending shock waves I could feel on my cock. Lara made a funny little noise with each tap. Lara's Suzie signal sounded like an air raid siren, and I knew she couldn't hold out much longer. For that matter, neither could I.

Finally I was ready to shoot. "You can come now Lara!" I said, and she drew in a huge breath and held it, then a felt a buzz saw Suzie ripping through my head as she came, and I did too. She groaned and pushed towards me, I groaned and pushed towards her, and it felt like a shot a pint into her. Every muscle in her body tensed up and then relaxed, and my upper body begged for release. I let go of the two chains and lowered myself off of the step stool, collapsing on the couch that was deliberately arranged with a perfect view of the trapeze.

Lara began to chant "Oh my God!" over and over, and I looked up to discover that Suzanne was on the step stool with her tongue tenderly lapping at Lara's pussy. Suzanne made guzzling and sucking sounds, while Lara just kept chanting. Finally Lara had another big orgasm and Suzanne smacked her lips, then began detaching Lara from the slings and arm restraints. They both lay down on the couch next to me, and Lara began balling like a baby. We all three did.

Lara began to talk softly. "I love you both. I missed you both so much. I dreamed about touching you both."

We snuggled up on the couch, maximizing skin area of contact and kissing everything we could reach. I remembered a phrase from a church service I went to with Alley's family once. 'A peace that passeth all understanding.' That's the way I felt.

Suzane spoke up. "I love you both. I missed you so much." She paused for only a few moments, and then began to tell Lara the tales of her times in DC, beginning with all the details about who went to what party and who was wearing what. I almost drifted off to sleep until she started talking about running a personal ad and going on "Dom dates" with the guys that answered the ad. Lara peppered her with questions.

She told us about the Blue Spot and how she felt at home there, and the bartender and Kimmee Blue the hot waitress with the blue hair. She told us about the woman in the dance store, then she told about the guy who jacked off for her again, prompting Lara to say "That's so nasty" and then she told the story of the egotistic professor and what she did to him. It scared me.

Lara then went through her Colorado story of boredom and frustration, with Suzanne prompting her for details about the ski instructors. I almost missed the tease she threw my way, when she asked Lara if any of them were tall blond Austrians. Someone else needs a spanking.

Finally there was a period of silence. I left out all the stuff in England and the Middle East (for security reasons, of course) and I began my tale of Spring Rush adventure, featuring the theme of 'wild college days'. I stuck to the chronological story pretty much, until Suzane interrupted. "Do you mean water skiing Candy Matson, from the PIG party?"

I nodded and continued my story, leaving out some of the details, but including the visits to all the other houses, pledging UDP, and the gist of the threesomes with Orinda and Candy. At one point I thought Lara was whispering in Suzanne's ear. I ended with Orinda's announcement that after our wild Spring Rush days we were just 'friends without benefits', and closed with a reminder about how I was telling them all about it.

There followed a long period of silence that made me very nervous. Suzanne broke it. "Are you talking about Orinda MacDaniel? Smart, exotically beautiful and so black she is almost blue?"

I nodded again. Suzanne snorted. "You little fucker! I just met her. She is in my Eco 301 section this semester, and I have to admit she is hot." That sounded positive, didn't it?

Lara asked. "Is that the same Candy we saw in the photos from the party? The one with the amazing tan?"

I nodded again.

"Is Candy a friend with or without benefits?" Lara asked. I was amazed at her reaction.

"She didn't say it explicitly like Orinda did, so I'm not sure."

Suzanne looked at Lara in a strange way, then changed the subject!

Suzanne began. "Robbie, let's talk about Nora."

That got my full and undivided attention. She continued.

"Lara knows I want to bring Nora to bed with us, but we don't want to overwhelm her and scare her away by going too fast, of course."

"Of course". Are you fucking kidding me? You two are both on board with me fucking Nora? Luckily I only thought that last part, not said it.

"And as it happens, Nora has a very definite plan for the rest of the semester. She is a girl who know what she wants. She is going to keep us all at arm's length until Spring Break."

That's March. Hell's bells, the semester will be half over by then. The brain between my legs was on the verge of panic.

"She apparently has some major projects and papers that have to be turned in by Spring Break. But after that she wants to let her hair down a little. That girl is really coming out of her shell, so to speak!"

On me please, Nora, on me.

"She wants to spend the first three days of Spring Break having Robbie all to herself. She plans a trip to see the Alamo – has it all mapped out." Suzanne's tone was totally neutral. I couldn't tell if she hated the idea or loved it or what.

"Then she is going to let Robbie cool his heels for a while as she spends the next three nights with just us girls, so to speak!"

Lara and Suzanne exchanged knowing glances. I was awestruck. Couldn't I at least watch?

"Then for the rest of the semester, before she goes off to grad school, she wants to take us on in any combination that is available!"

Hoo-Haa!

"Actually, she said Robbie convinced her she should do it."

Lara laughed. "Do tell".

"He said with her academic record and career plans, she was going to be in a position of promise and power wherever she goes. Since she is so hot, sexual offers, power plays, and sexually charged situations and negotiations will be inevitable. The real question is how well she handles it."

Lara nodded, thoughtfully, and Suzanne continued. "So she needs more sexual experience and confidence. She needs to know beyond a doubt that she can take on and totally satisfy any man or woman, and that she is highly desirable and therefore always should be able to deal from a position of strength. Spending time with us will make her feel both confident and desired, plus she will learn all of Robbie's favorite tricks, giving her sexual power over any man if she wants to use it. That's some pretty smooth bullshit, Robbie. I have to give you credit."

conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers