My Only Talent Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers

"I have never used these, but I think this might be the time and place." Lara said.

Lara held them up, one in each hand. Quite a complement to her purple leather suit. They both had form fitting handles that confirmed to the hand that held them. One was very thin, one was a little thicker, and they were both the same color as my grandmother's old rattan porch furniture. She held them up for Candy to see and I thought I actually saw lust and desire in Candy's eyes. Her dirty blonde hair shook as she nodded her head 'yes'.

Lara set down the thin one and moved the thicker one to her right hand. She moved around behind Candy, and reached out to touch Candy's left leg with her left hand, measuring the angle and distance for her stroke. Then she touched to cane to the back of Candy thighs, just barely touching them. Candy tried to twist around to look, but could not actually see the cane. She quivered back and forth in the trapeze, like a sprinter settling down into the starting blocks.

Suzanne turned off the butt plug and climbed down to watch. I did too. We both had the feeling that something wild was about to happen.

*******

All of a sudden, it was March. Just ten days before the beginning of spring break. Reading assignments poured down from the sky, as professors went for the quick fix to cover everything they wanted to get done before midterms. Students with poor study habits either devoted themselves to cram for midterms before break, or resolved themselves to dropping out before mid-semester reports went final.

Although SXSW was conceived as Austin's 'spring fling' it now encompassed at least four different official sub conferences and four un-official ones, bringing film folks, music mavens, investors, tech titans, the education effete, and assorted and self-appointed elites from all points of the compass, not to mention hookers descending on the capitol city traveling from Albuquerque to New Orleans. It also had spread out all over March.

The fund raising posse that UDT would use for phase one of the 'Great Red Rock Prank' had to be used early to snag the unsuspecting professor and his wife into our little sting, and it all had to be done before the University official Spring Break began, because I was going to devote myself to Suzanne, Lara, and Nora completely during the break, except for the three day girls only 'pussy party' that I was not invited to. For those three days I would try to enjoy my quick up and back trip to Prosperous to visit the parental units and console myself with Grandma's cooking.

The prank plan had come together surprisingly well. Kevin functioned as my production design consultant, helping my choose locations, cast and props to maximize the visual impact upon and excitement of the lovely Veronica Tappert, and hopefully to maximize the anxiety, humiliation, and given his kinks, ultimately probably great excitement of Professor Red Rock Tappert. Everyone at UDT was committed to make it happen, and they had tapped their networks of friends and acquaintances to gain the resources needed.

I made it through the spate of pre-break midterms, although mostly with solid B's rather than the hopeful A's of the first semester. Things were getting more difficult in the classroom, even as they got more interesting in the bedroom. Soon the night of the Great Prank was upon us. I had indulged in a little sexual Schadenfreude and projected my worst fears onto a little show for Rock Tappert that starred his hot wife Veronica and almost a dozen other 'actors'. Had I been her husband in our little play, I would probably drop out, kill myself, or kill everyone else involved. But it would probably be a fun and exciting little cuck fest for him. Oh well, it takes all kinds to make a world, as my grandmother always told me.

*******

Veronica Tappert was getting a little bored with Texas. She had such high hopes for Austin when they arrived, especially after meeting a few of the new people. Rock told her he thought the boys at UDP would cook something exciting up for her, but so far nothing. She was not looking forward to tonight's perfunctory but very required little faculty group outing to a pre-SXSW reception, ostensibly to raise money for several vaunted local charities. Rock had told her to expect to be 'faux arrested' and held until he wrote a check for a charitable contribution. Maybe they would handcuff her and she could at least fantasize about being ravaged for a while.

She did her makeup extra nice tonight just in case they might meet someone interesting, and wore her tightest and shortest basic black dress. They were riding with the assistant Dean and the Lillehammer's, so at least Rock didn't have to drive. For all his intelligence and inventive talent, he was the worst driver she had ever actually known. She still wondered how he ever passed the test to get a license. They arrived at the hotel and went upstairs under the watchful eye of the giant portrait of the hotel's founder, whose ghost, according to some, still occasionally stalked the halls. She was more dressed up than most. The women's outfits ranged from Haute Couture to simple denim dresses, and the men's from business suits to 'Texas Tuxedos' which she found a bit sexy in rough-hewn kind of way.

The dean wandered off to press the flesh. After twenty minutes of small talk that seemed like two hours, two tall and muscular uniformed deputies, one male and one female, approached them and told them there were being arrested for 'charitable rendition'. She was thrilled when the male handcuffed her and 'checked her for weapons'. Wow, that was kind of hot. The female did the same for Rock, but of course watching the guy manhandling Veronica got him hotter than did the female touching him. That's my boy Rock, she thought. He's a special case.

They were paraded up to a showy gilded 'jail cell' along with a line of other 'detainees' where Rock and Professor Lillehammer each wrote checks. But then, while the people in line front of them were allowed to blend back into the reception crowd, they found themselves instead marched, still handcuffed, out a side door into a hallway. She shot Dorothy Lillehammer a look, but she shook her head, seemingly not knowing what has happening. Then they went down two flights of service stairs to a door that was propped open and looked out onto the alley just north of the hotel. She heard street sounds of traffic and even the clop-clop-clop sound of a horse drawn carriage, along with a little whiff of horse manure. Very authentic!

The two deputies had both donned black 'Lone Ranger' style masks, and suddenly put pink fur-lined handcuffs on both couples, returning the more prosaic plain metal ones to their belts. Veronica's heart raced, and she heard Dorothy draw in loud breath. Was something good finally happening in this sleepy Texas town? A big burnt orange stretch limousine pulled up, complete with a pair of giant longhorn horns across the hood. The door opened and two big and very fit looking black men jumped out, in tailored chauffer's uniforms. A shapely young black women in all black leather got out with them. Something was definitely going on here!

They put both men in the very back seat of the limo with no wasted time or effort, and the deputies walked back into the hotel, closing the door behind them. The older driver spoke, taking Veronica by the arm. He sounded like Ice-T doing a George Carlin imitation, but his grammar was perfect and his elocution was too.

"Ma'am, you have been selected for sexual rendition."

Whoa. What the hell was that? At least it wasn't going to be boring.

The female grabbed Dorothy Lillehammer. "Ma'am, you will observe what happens to your friend, but you can never discuss this with anybody!" She then hustled Dorothy into the middle seat of the limo.

The black clad female then stripped Veronica's dress off like stage magician, so fast that it was over before Veronica even recognized what was happening. She never wore a bra, and since she had been a little bored while dressing, she had decided to 'go commando' for the evening. The night air was cool, and her nipples were already hard. She began to breathe faster, too.

"Guess I don't have to frisk you, but you might enjoy a cavity search, wouldn't you honey?"

Veronica shivered. Things were sure looking up. The woman hustled her into the middle of the white leather seat next to Dorothy, and then got into the front, sitting on the lap of one of the big in the front passenger seat. They pulled out of the alley into Congress Avenue, opened up the moon roof on the limo, and headed south. It would be dark soon. The lights and sounds of downtown Austin filled the air, and the wind whipped and whistled through the moon roof, stimulating Veronica as effectively has hands and fingers could have. They passed through the Soco district, and finally reached Ben White Boulevard, AKA Highway 71, then turned east and accelerated.

Veronica didn't know Austin well enough yet to recognize anything except that they were heading roughly east, toward the airport, the 130 toll road that was sometimes called the 'Pickle Parkway', and the Circuit of the Americas. They went past the toll road, turned off onto a dirt road, and then bumped over a cattle guard under a big metal archway with a temporary looking sign with the letters "UDT" on it. Maybe Rock was right - they had cooked up a little surprise for her.

They stopped the limo next to what looked like a corral or small rodeo arena. There were several lighting towers like you see on road construction projects at night, but the lights were off. The female deputy opened the limo door and pulled Veronica out and to her feet, and marched her toward the arena. The limo took off again with its remaining three passengers, pulling around to the front of the arena, where there were some lights on. The sun was down near the horizon and would set in a few minutes.

The deputy stopped and tied Veronica's handcuffs over the top of a steel fence, then walked away. There were two horses just on the other side of the fence. If she remembered the Dean's quick summary of Texas stuff correctly, these were quarter horses, not Arabians. There were not as big as the Clydesdales she had seen in a parade on Virginia once, nor as tall as the Lipizzaner stallions she had seen perform, but they were plenty big. They looked at her warily, and then one of them launched a giant stream of urine into the air. It was loud and impossible to ignore, and was coming from a huge penis hanging far down from the horse's body. They smell hit her a few seconds later like a wave: pungent, acidic, and penetrating. It was earthy and animalistic, and it made her shiver even more.

In a few minutes, the deputy returned, unhooked her handcuffs from the top rail of the fence, and marched her about 30 yards closer to the front of the arena, then locked her down again. She looked up to see a cow. More properly a heifer, if she remembered her introductory Texas lessons properly. It probably weighed more than the horse. Then what was unmistakably a Longhorn bull trotted towards the heifer. It was a big one, staring at everything around with a disdainful red cast in his eyes. His huge nostrils sniffed the air, attracted by the scent of the heifer. The only thing she remembered about bulls is that they are big, dangerous, and sometimes crazy around ovulating heifers. The bull pawed the ground and made a hoarse sound somewhere between a bullfrog and a trumpeting elk. It followed the heifer closely and then jumped up with its front hooves on the heifers back. At first she thought the fur covered thing underneath it was the penis, but then a giant pink tube that had to be two feet long shipped out of the fur covered thing and made its way up under the heifer's tail. The happy bovine couple turned toward her and she saw that the horns of the heifer were parallel to and underneath the larger horns of the bull.

Veronica remembered that she used to think that only bulls had horns, but that wasn't true. Then the bull made a triumphant noise, and the heifer made a plaintive one, and the bull thrust his 'hips' up and forward and seemed to bury this penis deep into the cow. Veronica shivered a little more. After a few minutes, the bull then jumped off and seemed to ignore the heifer. Typical male. The heifer walked away, holding her tail at a funny angle.

The deputy returned, hooked Veronica's hands together again behind her back, and began to march her toward the front of the arena. One of the lighting towers was now lit up, and there were people gathered around the front gate.

*******

Dorothy Lillehammer watched as Veronica Tappert was taken out of the car. The male deputy said we would see her a little later after she had been 'prepared'. Prepared for what? The limo then took off again, and drove toward some lights and a group of people milling around. When it stopped, the deputies took all three of them out of the car, and marched them towards three chairs that were set up in front of what looked like one the 'chutes' that they released the bulls from at a rodeo. There was a sort of big steel horizontal pole sticking out, about the same diameter as a telephone pole, and there was what looked like a leather saddle strapped to it. It had no saddle horn, and it looked like it was turned 90 degrees from a 'normal' saddle. There were also several leather straps attached to the fencing nearby that were currently draped loosely around the saddle.

Dorothy found herself pushed down into the middle seat, and soon tied down. A leather strap was threaded though the handcuffs behind her, securing her firmly to the rear legs of the chair. Another strap went over her waist like a seat belt, and finally two other straps held her ankles to the front legs of the chair. Her husband was similarly secured to the seat on her left, and Rock Tappert was placed and tied in the seat to her right, closest to the rodeo chute. The one central light tower was turned off, and several others came on at the sides and back of the arena.

She spotted a group of people walking toward her. Lara, Robbie's girlfriend, was easily recognizable: six feet tall in a purple leather 'sex suit' with her blond hair up another foot high. She felt a pulse of excitement. Dorothy had never been with a woman, but she would probably do anything Lara wanted her to. She noticed that her husband reacted even more strongly to the sight of Lara than he had described in his first meeting her in his office. His head snapped up and swiveled like those lemurs on the Discovery Channel. Suddenly she realized why. Lara's costume was a little different than the one she had worn to her husband's office: it was essentially bottomless. Her nipples were spectacular, and Dorothy found herself fascinated by the golden curls of pubic hair that were fully exposed. She realized her mouth was hanging open, just like her husband's was.

The petite raven haired woman next to Lara must be the Suzanne she had heard so much about, and it was easy to see why. A foot shorter than Lara, but with an incredible figure cinched tight in a white leather costume, and the same kind of openings that Lara's old suit had. She strutted like a queen, carrying a cat-o-nine-tails like a royal scepter. She noticed her husband actually quivered at the sight. Dorothy discovered that she was shaking too.

That must be Robbie walking behind them in a black outfit with a swirling cape. He had on a big black mask that hid his face, and a big shiny metal codpiece on the front of the outfit, like at the party. He held a leash in his hand that was attached to collar on the neck of a very naked and very nicely tanned woman that was crawling on all fours.

She had some sort of suit made up of metal rings that hid absolutely nothing from view, and had black leather pads on her elbows and knees. Her tan was jarring: making her breasts and mound of Venus stand out like they had pibk spotlights on them, even in the very low light from the lighting towers off to the sides. Robbie unsnapped her leash and Suzanne handed her something on a little tray. Then the dirty blonde with the spectacular tan stood and sashayed over towards the three chairs, swinging her hips seductively. Professor Lillehammer snapped to attention.

The blonde stopped in front of the professor and raised the tray she was carrying. There was a glass jar with something wet looking and red in it, and a silver spoon. She put a finger under the Professor's chin and raised his gaze up to hers.

"I hope you will enjoy the show, folks. I thought I would offer you a little sample of this freshly made and rare Texas jam. Poteet strawberries and Robstown habaneros - a very sweet and hot combination!"

She dipped the spoon in the jam and held it in front of Dorothy's husband as if she were going to feed him baby food from the spoon.

"Oh no, no thank you." He mumbled.

Dorothy spoke a little louder than she intended. "Oh, I insist that you try it dear!"

He glanced over at her and then turned back toward the spoon and opened his mouth slightly.

The dirty blonde got a dirty grin on her face. "That's a good boy!"

She moved the spoon towards him, but just before it reached his mouth, she pulled back slightly and languidly dripped the jam on one of her nipples! She dropped the spoon back on the tray, and smiled again as his facial expression froze in surprise, then she grabbed the back of his head with her free hand and pulled his mouth to the jam coated nipple.

"Suck it hard!" She growled. "Suck it all off."

The professors face turned just as red as the jam, but he did his best.

"Good boy! Now bite it." She growled again. "Harder!"

He must have gotten up the courage to really nip it. She sighed.

"Good boy! Momma likes!"

She pulled back, and slapped his face hard, twice. He was paralyzed for a moment. Then she took the spoon and drizzled jam on the other nipple.

"This time suck harder, and then bite harder, too!" She jammed the breast in his mouth and grabbed the back of his head savagely.

Dorothy could see her husband's jaw muscles work, and his cheeks hollow as he sucked as hard as he could. The tanned blonde threw her head back and laughed heartily. Then his jaws moved again as he obviously bit down on her nipple. She drew in a big breath and stood on her tiptoes. She pulled back and Dorothy could see that her nipple was bright red, and all the jam was gone.

The dirty blonde slapped him again, hard, once on each cheek. "I like you!"

She then stood in front of Dorothy, her chest heaving and her nipples hard. Dorothy's too. She dipped the spoon in the jam again and looked Dorothy right in the eyes.

"Oh, I, I couldn't..." Dorothy mumbled.

Her husband laughed. "Oh, I insist, dear!"

The dirty blonde smiled an even dirtier smile, and once again drizzled a lot of jam on a nipple. She slowly leaned over toward Dorothy, but rather than grabbing Dorothy's head, she smiled smugly, and stopped her forward motion, and waited for Dorothy to make a move.

Dorothy did. She tried her best to suck really hard. She had never had another woman's nipple in her mouth before. She liked it. The she remembered she should bite hard now. She did. She was afraid she would break the skin. But the dirty blonde purred like a kitten. Dorothy felt a hand on the back of her head that grabbed her hair and then pulled her head back. It hurt a little bit.

Suddenly the blonde girl kissed her, very hard, jamming her tongue into Dorothy's mouth. She felt a little dizzy. Then her head was snapped back and the blonde dripped some more jam on the other nipple.

Dorothy leaned forward to take it in her mouth. The blonde giggled and leaned back, making Dorothy lean forward even further. She giggled, and moved back until Dorothy almost fell over forward. She stopped just short of that and Dorothy clamped onto that nipple as hard as she could suck.

conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers