My Only Talent Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,767 Followers

Her Suzie began to grow, and I tuned in, stroking her and listening carefully for what stoked her fire. Almost everything I did worked just fine. Her Suzie waxed when she figured out I was on the way to go down on her - perhaps that was something she had been missing for the last few years. Peaches was my first impression. Beautiful tasty peaches. Her pussy lips were like someone had split a juicy peach vertically, and the little pink pit was her clit. Buttery, juicy, wet and wonderful. I worked on her patiently, but I didn't mind spending the time. Her first orgasm surprised me, both in its rapidity and intensity. It must have surprised her, too, because she shuddered and shivered in its aftermath.

She spread her legs even wider apart and reached out to grab my head. I synchronized with her Suzie and went on autopilot. I was a in a peach pussy induced trance - gobbling up her perfect juice and reveling in her signals. She came again, peachy as ever, and it made me feel even dirtier. I put my hands under her knees and pulled her butt up off the bed and bent her legs back, exposing her lovely ass. It was a perfect inverted heart shaped pink confection, which I proceeded to devour.

Her Suzie sent shock, then awe. I was sure she had never had this kind of attention before. Soon I heard those wonderful chords that spoke of humiliation that then fed into excitement and new-found desire. She went from disbelief that it was happening to her to abject fear that I would stop. Gotcha baby! You belong to me. She spread her legs even further, urging my tongue on into her perfect ass.

When I was convinced that her Suzie signaled excitement that could not climb any higher, I turned her over on all fours, deliberately trying to make her wonder if I would enter her pussy or her ass. I needed some lube, so the choice was easy - and lubed she was, a molten fountain of peach juice. But still tight, and so right. Suddenly it was pizza night.

I pounded her, losing all inhibition and even disconnecting from her Suzie for a few moments. I bit her neck. I fucked her like I was a'gonna come out the other side. She groaned and came again, a big deep cough emerging from her throat. I stopped and got a little tender and kissed the side of her face. She sighed. Her refractory period was about 3 seconds.

I flipped her back onto her back, pulled her knees up near her shoulders, and started into her ass. Slowly butt surely. It was tight, hot and tender. She stopped breathing. I slipped in, moving inexorably forward. She grunted and pushed back against me. What did Doctor D call it? The Valsalva Maneuver? No that was from scuba diving. I had almost completed my dive to maximum depth. Once I reached it, I stopped and just hugged her. I moved over to a 'spoons' position behind her.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now, Glennis. Slowly at first."

She drew a huge breath and held it. I pulled almost all the way out and paused, then went slowly back in. When I reached bottom again she exhaled loudly and took another breath. Slowly was the key. Soon she began to relax a little and matched her breathing to my pace. I wrapped my arms up around under her rib cage and sped up my stroking, also going a little deeper and twisting a bit at the end.

She began to hum in time with my stroke. It sounded weird, like a ventriloquist throwing a very deep voice. I was never planning to go as fast as a pizza night pussy fuck. I didn't need to. Her voice got deeper and louder, and then she clenched all her muscles and made a noise that surprised me. It was like some one yelling "Yee-Haw!" but with a weird accent. But her Suzie said she came. The noise triggered me, and I knew I was just about to come. I don't know why, but I pulled out, got on my knees and shot all over her breasts. Her Suzie said she liked it.

+++++++++++++++++++

Alex expected a long ride through the DC traffic before he got any clue as to what was up. That's what he got. They turned on the parkway, past Pax River, and then past NASA Goddard to the 495 and rode all the way through College Park and Kensington. It took forever. They finally turned on River Road and left into Congressional Country Club. WTF? Alex could see the famous clubhouse but before they reached it the driver turned left past a bunch of parked cars and tennis courts towards some new looking metal buildings. They stopped and parked off to the side some distance from what looked like a tennis pro shop with a big porch and tables overlooking the tennis courts and a little driving range. They took a little path in between two buildings and went in an unmarked door.

The service hallway had a bare concrete floor and was filled with rolling carts of chairs, tables and some other stuff shrink wrapped in plastic. They turned into a regular carpeted hallway that led to a little conference room, the kind you use for 6 people or less, with tennis pictures on the walls. Agent Jones (were those really their names?) opened the door for him, let him go past, and then closed it, remaining outside in the hallway.

There was only one chair occupied at the conference table, but Alex was flabbergasted by who it was. Ambassador Pliskin was much shorter in real life than he looked on TV. He supposed that was where Suzanne Pliskin got her petite frame.

"Hello Dwight, or should I say Alex? I think I'll have to call you DA, just to remind us both of your past and field work background."

"Actually, sir, please call me DB. That's what the other agents dubbed me when I was first assigned to field work." He was still the Dweeb Boy at heart.

Pliskin continued. "Your little vacation is over, DB. Things are about to be shaken up substantially. POTUS is cleaning house, especially the intelligence apparatus. I am going to be the new National Security Advisor, and you are going to be my assistant. I need someone with no existing political debts or bureaucratic career plan, plus we have had too many ivy league poofters in that position. I wanted somebody who has been in the field and at risk to learn the ropes and advise me. You will have to work very hard, but I think you have the horsepower to handle the job."

Alex was at a loss for words. He hesitated just a second. Should I call him ambassador, or?

But the ambassador talked just as fast as Suzanne did. "It would be best if you did not mention your past activities in the field to anyone, and especially not your brief tryst with my daughter, and especially not to Carmencita. I'll expect you to be completely forthcoming with me about everything we do in the future but keep your own counsel about anything in the past. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." That seemed to be the right thing to call him.

"Keep your mouth shut most of the time we are in meetings, unless I ask you to speak. But when it is just the two of us I expect you to be brutally honest and tell me immediately if you think I have missed something or I am about to fuck up. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Agent Jones will drop you to the EEOB to do all the HR shit. We are stealth staging out of there for a few days until all the right people get canned and we can move in and get to work. Until the public announcements, just tell Carmencita you have a new job in the executive branch, at a GS15 salary level. You can tell her more in a week or so."

With that, Pliskin stood up and walked briskly out the door. Alex was sure they could afford the apartment now - GS15 was at least twice what he made before. But how many hours a day would he even be there?

+++++++++++++++++++

Glennis was a natural in more ways than one. While we both caught our breath, she curled up next to me and began toying with my nipples.

"Robbie, we are going to have to talk about some things. But right now, you have worn me out, and I need a nap."

It was past midnight. She picked up her phone and set an alarm for 0500, and then snuggled in next to me. I was asleep before she was.

I awoke to find, wonderfully, that Glennis was sucking my cock. Not gently, not teasingly, but earnestly, almost frantically. This is my kind of wake-up call. She was really into it. Groaning, snorting, slurping, tonguing and twisting. She was easily taking my admittedly average length and girth down her throat, but her fervor was such that she could have taken much more. I felt like I had been swept up into a tornado. Suddenly I knew I was losing it. I was just about to pop.

Suddenly music was playing somewhere. A golden oldie - Roy Orbison I think. "Only the Lonely..."

Glennis took her mouth off my cock for an awful moment and said "Damn! I thought I could beat the clock." I realized the music was the alarm tone on her phone.

She then redoubled her efforts and clamped down on me like a lamprey clinging to a wet rock. But I had no desire to dislodge her. I let myself go and blasted off into her mouth. She hummed and strummed and made it all disappear, and then kissed her way up to my nipples and drove me crazy. Damn. Her neglectful husband must not have just been older, he must have been dead.

"I wanted to do that last night, Robbie, but you just took me like a stallion, which I also liked." She paused for a minute to kiss my nipples again. "At my age, I thought that a vigorous young teenager like you could re-kindle my spark, and you certainly did that." She paused again and looked uncomfortable.

"Glennis, you are amazing. If you want to talk, this would be a good time, because I am not going to be able to move for several minutes, at least."

She smiled, cuddled up next to me, took my dick in her hand, and took a deep breath. Her Suzie signal moved from the contentment she had been sending all night and this morning to a plaintive, wanton wail. Uh-oh.

"Well, last night was singles night, as you probably know. Today will be a series of so called team building exercises to make the group and thus many of Jeremy's employees more creative and productive. All business. But tonight, Fancy will do another session on her software, to encourage the people who paired up on singles night to use the system to identify someone else to add to their hookup and have a threesome or more some. It's group night."

She looked at me expectantly, trying to gauge my reaction. She jiggled my dick a little bit in her hand.

"Have you ever done anything like that, Robbie?"

You would be surprised, my dear. But I wanted to avoid that subject, so I asked, "More importantly, Glennis, is that something you want to do?"

As beautiful as she was, she actually looked shy and apprehensive. "I think every woman thinks about being with two men, but most never do it. But you showed me last night that I could not only do some things I thought I never would but could enjoy them immensely. So, I suppose my answer is yes, but with a qualification."

She paused, a little too long for me. But still I waited.

"I don't want to use the software to find someone. I already know the two men I want. You are one."

I did not like where this was going.

"The other is Duran Drathars."

My cock instantly shrunk in her hand. She could not have missed the effect her suggestion had on me. Could she? She hurried into the bathroom to shower and get ready for what I presumed was her Mistress of Ceremonies gig at breakfast. She bustled out without a word.

I was still fretting about Glennis' plan as I showered and dressed just in time to hear the damn bugle blow reveille. What were these guys, Scottish Aggies? I headed down to breakfast early, my appetite stoked by all my exertions last night. My stomach was growling from hunger, but also from the uncertainly and apprehension of the night to come. Or not.

Breakfast was much better than the munchy box dinner. The had hired a local caterer, who was not nearly as attractive as Summer, but was a very good cook. She had set up a little line of propane stoves and waffle machines and was making omelets and waffles to order, given the limitations of what she had on hand. My quest for breakfast heat did not prove quixotic, though, as she had an iron skillet on one stove and was making Migas Manchegas, Spanish style, and they were wonderful. Chorizo, jalapeños, eggs and chopped up corn tortas in perfect proportion. No Texas style pan dulces molletes or bunuelos to sugar charge my Suzie receiver, but a waffle with powdered sugar filled the need. I felt like kissing her.

"I see you found the good eats right away, Robbie. You have a talent!" Duran Drathars put a hand uncomfortably on my shoulder as he stood in line behind me. "I need some cholesterol, jalapeños with something sugary to start my day out right. Looks like we have a lot in common."

Now I knew how hot women feel when a guy with no chance tries to hit on them with 'clever' lines. Oh please.

"I hope your evening was as wonderful as mine."

Did he hear Suzie signals? Did I send some? Certainly not for him.

"I'd like a chance to make tonight even better."

My plate was ready - steaming and smelling wonderful. I nodded to Duran and headed toward the tables, looking for someone, anyone to sit next to and hopefully avoid or postpone hearing further details from him, but all the tables were empty. Duran and I were the only early birds. Perfect. I took a seat at the furthest spot away from the serving line. A rustic picnic table, bench seats with no backs.

He sat down next to me 30 seconds later, with the same food choices that I had. He dug in lustily (I supposed) and winked at me.

"Early bird gets the worm, eh?"

Oh, please!

"Robbie, I think the two of us should double team some lovely young lady for group night tonight and make her dreams come true. Don't you? Fancy tells me you did not use the software as intended last night, but I'll wager a player like you was not left high and dry. Glennis Howries, right? Fantastic choice. And a perfect choice for tonight, too!"

Even if Duran didn't go both ways, I wouldn't be comfortable with his plan. Too much, too soon, too young, too fast. I think the gang bang condo experience with Mei Ling should remain my last multiple male on single female memory. All on the up and up, and with people I knew and trusted, and hot as hell with no down side. Perhaps if Summer really wants to try something like that, I could enjoy her hot Suzie while she got what she wanted.

He leaned toward me. My apprehension grew. "Let's be honest Robbie. I am very selective, you know, but Glennis looks like a very hot number, a risk well worth the return, if you catch my drift. I think we could both enjoy driving her crazy. I also think we could enjoy each other. I infer from your facial expression that you are not experienced in that department, but let me tell you, it can be just as wonderful as with a woman. In some cases, better."

I was frozen. I felt trapped. I felt time slowing down, though. Flight or fight reaction?

"You know how wonderful it is with woman that really needs a backdoor man, don't you Robbie? And the more muscular she is, the better it feels, right? Well, my friend, no woman is more muscular than I am, and you have never felt anything like what I can do."

I couldn't help but think about Summer's fabulous muscular ass. Time slowed even further. His every word seemed to take forever, but I was frozen and unable to react.

"You know how they say a woman can eat pussy better than any man, because she knows the territory so well? It's true from the other side of the equation, too, Robbie. I can take you places you could not go any other way. Places you will not believe."

I felt dizzy. Tunnel vision began to set in. I felt trapped.

"And once you relax and trust me, I can show you things about yourself you will thank me for. I can give you some warm and wonderful things you can only get from another man, and I will devote myself to teaching you everything I have learned!"

I saw white light, and everything stopped. I saw Duran's lips continue to move, but I didn't hear anything except my own heartbeat. I felt just like I did when the crazy ponytail air marshal was threating Elizabeth in the airplane, but this time it was me who was being threatened. Fight or die. I heard a loud buzz and saw flash of white light. A Suzie blast jumped out of me like a lightning stroke directed right at Duran's head.

His face froze and turned white. His eyes rolled up in his head and he toppled backward from the little bench and hit the ground hard.

A guy at the next table jumped up, yelling, "is there a doctor here?"

Fancy came running over. "He IS a doctor!" She kneeled next to him and checked his pulse. She looked at me.

I shrugged. "He was talking and all of sudden he just keeled over. I don't know what happened."

Soon an ambulance arrived in the form of a white van painted with alternating green and yellow rectangles. Duran was awake by then and protested that he was fine, but the EMT said he was exhibiting the symptoms of shock and had to be checked for a concussion. At least I hadn't kicked him in the face on the way down like the guy in the airplane. Hadn't thought of it, then.

Fancy went with him in the ambulance. There was a bit of a pall over the rest of breakfast, and finally Glennis called the group to order and begin introducing the day's schedule of activities.

+++++++++++++++++++

We did some standard team building crap, like a three-legged race and an egg carrying contest. Then some improv that was designed to improve our creativity. At lunch the gossip was that Duran had checked out okay at the hospital, but he was not coming back to this event. I felt better immediately. The afternoon was devoted to something a little more interesting - caber tossing as a metaphor for teamwork and leadership. One of the woman referred to it as throwing phallic symbols around. After dinner, I went back to my room by myself. Glennis avoided me.

First, I called Summer, but I got the message that she put on her phone during one of her events. Then I called Lara.

"How's life as a student, my love?"

"A little boring. Wish you were here."

"Me too. I am up in Scotland at a 'team building' outing."

"Any hot women on your team?"

"Not tonight. I am all alone in my cabin. I did get propositioned by a guy this morning."

"Ugh. Maybe you should come home early, Robbie." I loved the little rise in her voice.

"I have a ticket to come back for the wedding on the Fourth of July. But I really like my job and want to fulfill my commitment to the people there. I am learning a lot. "

"Well, I will see you at the wedding, then. One other thing..."

"What?"

"Suzanne came by again. She is back in town to finish up her research project. She wanted to spend the night with me. I told her that if she wasn't with you, she wasn't with me either."

"I love you Lara."

"I love you too, Robbie."

+++++++++++++++++++

Sunday morning, I boarded the bus for the ride back to Strathclyde. There were a few discussions about group night, but the folks I was closest to were talking about Fancy's software play.

"There are at least 5 other startups doing blockchain dating apps in the UK alone. Who knows how many worldwide?"

"Kind of an obvious PR ploy, but where's the substance?"

"Several of them are just ways to promote a particular cybercurrency or foist a questionable ICO on the public."

"If Jeremy is not on board, neither am I."

"I am not investing a farthing. My group hookup last night was a disaster."

Not as bad as mine would have been, I was sure. I took a taxi from Strathclyde to the airport and boarded another puddle jumper to begin the journey back to Wingham. I was anxious to get back to Summer.

+++++++++++++++++++

There were the inevitable flight delays due to weather, and I didn't get back to Canterbury on the bus from London until after midnight, after he local bus had ceased to run. As I contemplated the lonely walk from Canterbury to Wingham, a lovely white van rounded the corner and headed my way. Summer Event Caterers to the rescue!

conanthe
conanthe
2,767 Followers