My Only Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowed but figured she was like her niece and nowhere finished. I pushed her knees apart and glanced at Britney. She was still on the floor. Her legs were spread but her eyes were watching us. Lynn's cunt sucked my fingers and did not want to let them go when I pulled them out of her. Her sigh was one of complaint. Her body was pliable and accepted my gentle guidance. She stood and let me position her. She did not resist and knelt with a knee on either side of Britney's head. When I nudged her, she leaned forward catching herself on her hands with her face directly over her niece's gaping pussy. It was her idea to lower her head and lick. It was her idea to lower her own hips so Britney could reciprocate.

I would have liked to watch but I had not cum and the animal in me was screaming for release. Lynn's upturned ass was calling out to me. I knelt behind her and guided my cock into her cunt. I felt my balls drag over Britney's nose. Some surreal rhythm developed among us. We all wanted to race toward some screaming climax but everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. Britney's hands came up to grip the cheeks of my ass and give her something to pull on to bury her face into her aunt's sweetness. Britney was the most satisfied; she deviated from plan and occasionally sucked one of my balls. Once she reached between Lynn and me to pull my cock out of its home to suck our combined juices and to guide it back in again. Somehow I knew that I had just been taught what to do later.

Both women whimpered through another climax and were twisting under me searching for another when I felt my balls begin to tighten. My mind was completely shut down. Only my own release was important. I ground and thrust into Lynn but she was so wet that the lack of friction kept denying what I wanted. Sweat poured off me. Lynn raced through another climax but did not come down. I could feel her thrusting against Britney's mouth and I could hear the noisy sucking sounds that both women made against the other's wet lips and pulsing clits.

Finally my senses were overloaded and I began to cum, driving hard against Lynn's ass. Britney raised her knees to keep Lynn from being driven forward. Now each of my thrust drove Lynn hard into Britney's greedy pussy. Neither woman was moving when I finally stopped my gentle spastic movements and just shook in exhaustion while my dick lurched inside Lynn. I started to pull back but Britney grasped the base of my cock and pulled, bending it to pop free from her aunt's sopping wet sheath. Britney sucked at the tender head making me wince in magnificent torture. She licked, sucked and nibbled my shaft and every wrinkle of my skin clean of cum, both mine and Lynn's. Britney pushed my balls and cock out of the way. For a moment I wondered why then I heard her nurse and swallow the cum that was running out of hole above her. Several times she lapped between the swollen lips and across Lynn's clit. I knew because Lynn's body would tense, hold still and she would moan in the same tender torture that I had endured.

I was the first to get up. I got a robe for myself and one for both of my treasures. I just covered them on the cold kitchen floor while I made a pot of coffee and waited for the lovelies to decide to let the blissful glow escape.

We were all too tired to talk much that evening. The girls still had a thirty minute drive ahead of them. It would have been so very nice to just fall asleep tangled in arms and legs and bodies. Lynn and Britney showered, dressed, had coffee and I walked them to their car. Lynn was sitting in the passenger's seat when I took Britney into my arms for a big hug and kiss. I whispered to her,

"I have never enjoyed an evening more. I have never been with two women at the same time before. You both are so very lovely and desirable. Stand very still."

I put my hand down the front of Britney's skirt and into the g-string that I had noticed that she had put on. "I am going to remember tonight as an experimenting good time among friends. I care about you, Pretty One. Maybe this will help." As I pulled my hand out, I felt Britney touch the little package I left behind. Again I pulled her face to mine and added, "I also gave you one of my cards with all my numbers. If Lynn wants to, please ask her to give me a call. I would love to go to dinner and other places with her. If she is free to travel, maybe she would go on a cruise with me. Neither you nor she owe me anything and I only want her to call me if it is truly what she wants to do. Thank you both for tonight."

I watched the tail lights disappear. I had never felt so contented and complete. I knew both women had enjoyed their time with me. This memory would last a lifetime.

12