My Other Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,251 Followers

Turning back to him, she said, "Mr. Blanchard... You're putting us in one heck of a spot. We didn't plan for this when we moved in and we've... Look, there must be something we can do.

"Yes, you can pay me the money you already owe and decide whether you're payin' for another week, or moving before the end of the day. That, or I can come in and you and your boy can suck my cock."

In the silent pause that ensued, I tried to be sure I heard what I thought I heard.

"That'll take care of the half week you owe me for, anyway. I'll come back tomorrow to fuck you both for-"

"I'm gonna to break your fuckin' legs, you son of aaaaaaaahh!!"

I stepped around Mum as I told the pig my intentions, but I was stopped up from behind by a fistful of my hair.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!!" I yelled as she dragged me back inside our room.

With a cold tone, she informed, "One moment, Mr. Blanchard." before closing the door and briskly leading me, eyes squinted shut against the pain, by her fistful of my hair to my place at the table. With the necessity to keep pace with her leading hand, I had to literally throw myself into the chair in an ungainly sprawl, hitting the table and knocking stuff to the floor.

With the end of her nose about a half inch from mine, she seethed too low for Joe to hear, "Who was it that decided you should take Jujitsu?"

"You did!" I strained at the same volume.

"You did what!?"

"You did, Mum!"

"Who found the best instructor in the city?"

"You did, Mum!"

"Who drove you there, unfailingly, week after week?"

"You did, Mum!"

"Who made you practice and take additional private training between classes?"

"You did, Mum!"

"That's right, hon. I did. So, who does that black belt really belong to? Hm?"

"You, Mum!"

"If you know that, what makes you think you're free to use it when I don't tell you to?"

"I'm sorry, Mum!"

"Here's a better question: How would it help if you ended up charged and jailed for a violent assault? How would that help our situation? How would it help to have the media descend on us again while we're trying to get quietly back to our feet here? What in hell were you thinking!?"

"I-"

"Shut up! Just sit here... and let me deal with this grease ball somehow without him sucking us dry, or we him. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mum!" I managed, just wanting her to let go of my hair.

"Well hey, that's just great," she spat sarcastically before finally letting me go. Those strange, dangerous eyes appraised me for a further moment before she added, "I appreciate your motive, but you must think of cause and effect before you speak or act. Try to learn this!"

With that, she straightened, irritably jerking the wrinkles out of her pink T-shirt by the hem, and walked out the door, closing it behind her.

Of course, she was right.

I gingerly touched my scalp, making sure there was still some hair left where she was pulling at it to the sounds of low, incoherent discourse from the hallway. My hands were shaking as I rubbed the area a little better, my body still full of adrenaline, and I hadn't calmed down much when Mum returned, closing the door after her.

She stood there looking at me critically for a moment before coming to the table and opening her purse. She removed a pint of Smirnoff, briefly examining it before unscrewing the cap and taking a sip, then passing it to me.

"I normally wouldn't encourage this, but have some."

"Mum-"

"Do what I tell you, sweetie pie."

I took the bottle, hesitated a moment and took a drink. Beer, the slower, cheaper devil, was my traditional preference on the few occasions I did drink a little and my face twisted at the putrid taste of the hard liquor.

"Gluuh! Mum, I can't... No way can I suck his-"

"Do you honestly think I'd let that happen?"

" ... No."

"Take another drink and listen. We're in a situation here. We can't afford to get chucked out now, that would be very-"

"Gleuuk!"

"-very bad timing for our opportunities. Yet, we can't let that money go out, either. We just can't. You understand that."

"Yes, and I know I can't see you used by that pig any more than you'd see it done to me," I dared. "I don't know what-"

"Take another drink. He won't be using me, either."

" ... Iggg-uuh! Mum, this is gross! If we don't have to suck him, then why am I-?"

"Sweetie pie, just shut up, okay?" she asked, taking the bottle from me and replacing the cap. "He's kinda got us over a barrel, but at the same time, he's provided a third option. Think of the next little while as an opportunity to further ourselves and our efforts."

Her pint back in her purse, she took me by the arm and led me to a seat on the bed, dropping her purse on the floor and nudging it out of sight beneath it with her foot.

"In a minute, Mr. Blanchard will be coming in and... He'll be in charge for a little while."

"Wha-!?"

"Do you trust me?"

She was bending slightly, looking me in the eyes and forcing me to do the same. Hers seemed to be dancing with that strange darkness of bright hazel.

"Yeah, but-"

"Do you trust me?"

" ... I trust you, Mum."

"Than just... play along. I'll make this as quick and painless as possible and know that this solution is a lot better than the alternative."

" ... Mum..."

It was too late, she'd already straightened and left the bedside, taking the few required strides to the door as I sat feeling like a herded and trapped animal, the vodka working on my senses, bolstering what was left of the adrenaline that I was supposed to use up while turning Joe the pig into Joe the pretzel.

She opened the door and invited him in, standing aside and closing it after. Our Superintendant took another look around from the middle of the floor, then ran his eyes over me with another damned smirk as I glared hatefully at him.

When our eyes locked, his smirk faltered ever so little, a bit like the slum lady's expression changed when she really looked Mum in the eyes. He looked away with some uncertainty, but soon recovered himself and took a seat in Mum's usual spot at the table, looking at her after he'd settled.

"Your boy doesn't seem to like me much."

"He respects and loves his mother the way I brought him up to," Mum answered in a level tone. "He'd like to see others treat me with the same respect."

"Would he, now?" the pig laughed.

"So much so that, had I not stopped him, you'd be out in the hall tied in knots and screaming for someone to come and put you out of your misery right now. Best not to push him too far."

Again, his composure slipped for a second as he glanced at me, then looked back at Mum and I knew he believed her as he suggested, "Well then, maybe you ought to take a seat there with him, make sure he doesn't do anything we'll all regret."

She complied, slowly walking over with her chin held high in defiance and sitting beside me, her knees together in the same skirt she was wearing that morning.

"You got a girlfriend?" he asked me.

"No."

"How 'bout you, Kathleen, you got a man? Possibly a girlfriend of your own?"

"No."

"You two must get pretty lonely. Why don't you uh, keep each other company? Maybe start with some nice smooching."

It wasn't hard to see where this was leading. I looked at Mum, immediately wondering if she'd maneuvered this somehow, feeling ashamed for it but knowing it was a legitimate suspicion, especially when I saw the expression on her face.

She looked at me too, her eyes quickly scanning my face for my reactions to Joe's instruction. Her demeanor was one of stalwart pride mixed with the most subtle excitement and lust as she leaned in close, giving me one of those simple, soft kisses on my lips. Then another.

"Kiss her back."

I leaned forward and gave her one that she immediately returned.

"More. Keep smooching."

"(smooch)"

My entire body felt as though it was vibrating as I denied the excitement mixed with shame that welled up inside me in front of Joe, but the vodka was taking a nice hold and numbing my sensibilities. Our eyes would connect off and on as I watched my mother's excitement grow with mine.

"Let's turn the heat up, you two."

I leaned closer, pressed my lips harder to hers and a moment later I felt her tongue glancing my lips, her light hand on my upper arm.

"You always this shy with the girls? Come on, put your arms around her. Make her feel... gooood."

I did as he said, slipping one hand under her arm at her waist and the other around her shoulders as she pulled me in. We ended up in an embrace, not just kissing anymore, but making out.

"Ohhhhh, sweetie piiie..." Mum sighed almost inaudibly in my ear as I started kissing the side of her face and neck.

My dick, having softened during the events that followed Joe's knock, was well on its way to rock hard again, and that's when it kind of hit me, what was going on. There was no longer any choice in the matter of messing with Mum. I was doing it and I didn't have the power to stop, or draw the line on how far I'd go. It seemed as though the pig had control, but my sense of responsibility, now awash in a roiling sea of vodka, was telling me that Mum was the one who was really in charge. My dick continued to get harder as she rubbed my back, obviously finding it easier to accept the fact that we were making out in front of someone, being directed by that person. My sense of responsibility was now screaming something about other shithole rooms to rent in the city and how this didn't seem necessary, but the details were hard to hear as Mum softly and gently sucked at the side of my neck.

He let us go like that for minute as my dick came to full erection in my pants.

"Don't you two look sweet together? Oh, I wasn't talkin' about your tits, by the way," he added, looking at Mum with a laugh at his own joke. "But they're quite something, aren't they, boy?"

I didn't answer when we stopped kissing to look at him, still holding one another, me slowly rubbing her back while her nails played languidly in the hair at the back of my head.

"Speak up. You like your mum's big titties?"

" ... Yeah," I toned, because I did and I actually wouldn't have wanted Mum to feel bad by saying I didn't, even under those circumstances.

"Look at them nipples... ho-ly shit, lookit 'em."

I looked down to see them standing out in stark relief, so erect that I was surprised they didn't tear through. Even mum looked surprised at them.

"God dam, ya got her all hot and horny, boy."

The room seemed overheated as I sat waiting for what came next, feeling flushed all over despite the cool, early evening breeze from the open window. Mum looked flushed too, regarding Joe with that same defiant pride, yet with that lustful, excited expression in her sparkling eyes that anybody else would miss.

"Ever see her in her bra?"

I shook my head. Telling him the truth wouldn't exactly help and it's not as if I wanted anybody to know about our 'bedtime fun'.

"Unbutton her shirt."

I looked at her, down at her chest again, the lines and seams of her bra lighter in contrast against the pink cotton of her top, those incredible nipples before looking questioningly back to her face.

"Just do what he says, hon." She quietly affirmed.

She took her arms from around me, put one hand on the bed and another on her thigh and sat straighter as she faced me, not quite looking me in the eye. I raised my hands and with trembling fingers began with the top button as she stuck her chest out a little, glancing at Joe who was opening the front of his pants.

I finished unfastening the top of her shirt, the last button only halfway down to her navel, exposing the stark white center gusset of Mum's lace bra and the insides of its full cups.

"Pull them out of her shirt."

I hesitated before slowly pulling the parted top halves of her shirt apart and down, she watching this forced, taboo invasion of her body that I'd been dreaming about ever since that morning's dare. I was gentle, respectful while I carefully grabbed each heavy cup and pulled it completely out so the three of us could see.

"Feel em up."

I grabbed them from the bottom, watching my hands in a daze as I hefted one at a time, squeezing a little here and there, rubbing over her excitingly firm buds and slowly giving myself over to doing what I wanted with them.

"Grab her nipples."

I did as he directed, pinching them up and playing with them.

"Ohhh... honey..."

"That feel good, Kathleen?"

She looked at him and nodded, that same expression of defiance still on her features, but now further overshadowed by her lust.

"Your boy's likin' it, too. Look at that fuckin' canoe in his pants."

Even through my increasing buzz, I was embarrassed by having that pointed out, seeing Mum look and allow her eyes to linger there.

"Boy, let's get a look at them nipples."

We locked eyes. This was where things got serious, where we'd drawn the line in the sand for ourselves, but I pulled the cups of her bra down just far enough so that her perfect, slightly elongated areolas and thick, firm, half inch tall nipples were exposed.

"Oh, fuck... they're nice. Pull on 'em."

"Uh," Mum gasped under her breath as I tugged on one, then the other. "Oooh, honey."

"Suck on 'em, boy."

I couldn't believe this, the opportunity to suck these awesome nipples of my mother's. I bent, taking one of her beautiful breasts at the bottom and lifted it to meet my eager lips. At first, I didn't open my mouth, letting it travel over the incredible protrusion for a moment before sucking it in, working it with my tongue as my eyes involuntarily closed.

"(gasp) U- oh... Ohh-h," Mum allowed.

"Yeah..." Joe quietly enthused. "There's one horny fuckin' bitch. Do her other nipple."

"Oh... Oh, oh, honey..."

He let me make her feel good in this fashion for a minute before he got bored, Mum's body softly trembling by the time he spoke again.

"Your mother wear panties, boy?"

After tearing myself away from her beautiful right nipple, I resentfully answered, " ... I dunno."

"Take a look and see."

I could barely believe my hand was actually moving to her lap, taking the hem of her skirt in my fingers and slowly raising it all the way to her midriff, again feasting my eyes on the plunging white V of the front panel disappearing down between her closed thighs.

"Spread your legs for him, Kathleen. Nice and wide."

She did so, slowly opening up as I watched and tried not to drool. Her pussy lips actually jutted out slightly, the cleft between them clearly evident as the delicate lace wrinkled there ever so little with her slight movements. It was the most attractive sight I'd ever seen, one of the most exciting things I'd ever done.

"Oh, shit..." Joe hissed, stroking his hardened member, almost the same length as mine, but thicker with a slightly bulbous head. "Look at them panties, boy. Fuuuck. ... Take your pants off. Kathleen, you watch."

I glanced at Mum, legs spread so wantonly, breasts completely out of their bra cups now and began unfastening the front of my pants as she watched, chewing on her bottom lip. I lifted my ass and pushed my jeans down to my ankles, kicking them off while I tried not to look at either of them. This left me in my briefs. I'd only ever exposed myself like this for Staci and the Doctor, and Joe's next instruction seemed like some kind of impossible, forbidden wet dream come true.

"Kathleen, pull his underwear down and have a look."

It was Mum's turn to glance at me as her hand made it's halting way to my lap, her trembling fingers grabbing the elastic waistband, long nails making me gasp and jerk a little as they lightly scratched my lower belly in the process. She slowly pulled them down as I lifted myself again, this time for her. Before I knew it, she had them almost to my knees where she stopped, simply staring at my hardened love for her.

"Ohhh, yeah. Look at that, Mum," Joe breathed.

She was looking at it, alright. Her eyes were riveted to it as she subtly chewed her bottom lip again, her nails slowly, distractedly caressing the top of my thigh.

"Oooh, sweetie pie..." she whispered.

"He's in good shape, isn't he?"

She nodded slowly, appreciatively.

"That's a nice, big cock, isn't it?"

"Yes," she quietly agreed.

"Play with it."

She barely hesitated and never looked at me as her hand slowly, gingerly wrapped around my hardened length, picking it off my belly.

"Uhh!" I gasped, flinching at her touch and the very sight of my mother's hand taking its light grip on my straining cock.

"Holy fuck, he's hard," Joe commented, stroking himself a little faster.

She squeezed just a little and her hand began sliding slowly towards my cockhead as though she was savouring every inch if its surface while it passed through her hand.

"Oh-hh, Mum!"

"Yeah... stroke your boy's big cock. Spread your legs nice n wide too, boy."

"Mr. Blanchard..." she almost whispered, never taking her eyes from what her hand was doing to me as I spread, "this is very wrong."

"Yeah... it is. Heh... Tell him to rub your cunt."

I could feel her light up at that through her hand as it suddenly squeezed a bit harder on its unhurried downward stroke. She looked up at me, searching my features for an instant before looking me right in the eye.

"Sweetie pie... rub Mummy's cunt."

I was supposed to resist, knew I was supposed to tell her no, to remove her hand from me and fire Joe right out the damned window, but I wanted to rub her pussy. I wanted to do dirty things with the beautiful authoritarian of my life for reasons I couldn't quite define at the time. So, I took my eyes from hers and watched my hand as it casually landed on the top of my mother's thigh, slipping to the inside and moving up, slowly stroking back and forth as she shivered with a sigh to the goose bumps I could feel.

My fingers found the front panel of her panties and slowly, lightly rubbed around the lace patterns while she played with my cockhead, both of us subtly twitching and breathing hard as we opened our legs as far as we could, perversely watching our own forbidden show.

"Ooooooh," Mum sighed breathlessly into my ear for me alone to hear. "Oh, sweetie pie, ye- Uh-h!"

And that's how we ended up sitting there, each of us slowly, softly, so erotically stroking the other as we again started making out on his order, her tongue finding its way inside my mouth as she started pushing her pelvis into my hand. Joe the pig ceased to exist as my morality was finally swallowed by the merciless swells of vodka and her tits pressing against me as we molested one another. He was only Joe the heavy breather, the voice that directed our now undeniable, incestuous passions.

"Ru- rub her harder."

"Mmmm!" she replied to the increased weight from my four fingers as I slowly rubbed up and down, dragging the front of her panties towards the mattress with each descent, our heavy sighs and unstoppable moans the only sound in the room.

Mum was giving me one hell of a hand job and I wondered if it was on purpose, or if it was the booze and the fact that it was my own mother's hand that just made it seem that way. It was so good that, after a few minutes of this attention went by, I started to feel that racing sensation within my body, but apparently Mum was closer to the finish line than I was.

"Uhh! ... Ohhh, honey...! Oh, swee-! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh, GAWD! Ohh, GAAAWWDD!! OHHHH-HH!! Oh, FUUUUUUCK!! AHHHHHH, SWEETIE PIE, YEEEEESSS!!" she cried, bucking and jerking into my hand, her upper body collapsing against me as her legs suddenly squeezed shut, her hand still pumping my cock.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,251 Followers