My Other Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

"They're both so fuckin' hot." Roxanne purred to nobody in particular as Mum sucked and kissed at my neck.

"Stick your tongue in her mouth," Joe directed.

After a few minutes of this, all four of us were breathing pretty heavily and I was rock hard once again. I wondered if the possibilities that existed for us in the next little while were running through Mum's head as they were through mine as we pressed closer of our own volition.

"Let's move on," Joe decided. "Take your pants off, boy. Let's see that fuckin' cock again. Roxy, you take yours off, too."

Both Roxanne and I hesitated, but got up to comply at the same time, me second guessing the arrangement between our Super and his other tenant once again. She and Mum watched me as I slowly removed mine, red faced despite my excitement.

"Kathleen, you get his shirt. And his underwear. Get him naked."

I sat back down, unable to resist looking down at myself as I bulged in the close fitting underwear I chose after I got home. Mum was looking too and, after she removed my shirt, I swear I heard the slightest moan escape her lips when she peeled my boxer briefs down my legs as I held my ass off the bed for her.

"Ohh, yeah," Joe breathed. "Roxy, get my dick out and play with it while we watch these two. Kathleen, you play with your boy's cock. Make sure it's nice and hard as it gets."

We didn't even look at each other this time, rather at her hand as she reached over to cover my length with her palm, slowly moving it down while settling her fingers on my shaft to reach for my balls, then back up again.

"Spread your legs for her," Joe told me as Roxanne placed her chair next to his. "Yeah... wider. Lean back a bit."

"Oh my god, she's really doing it!" Joes friend (?) exclaimed just above a whisper while trying to unhitch his pants without looking.

Without her jeans, I could just see the bottoms of her black panties under her top as one side of its wide neck dropped down over her shoulder, exposing a thin, black bra strap.

Mum's fingers could now travel all the way down, right to my balls and beyond and she watched herself do this as though in a trance, looking at the other two only once for a few seconds before looking at me, then back to what she was doing. It felt great. I was just as horny as she was right then and I found it strange how easy it was this time for me to put away, in part, the presence of the two other people in the room. She began almost lazily playing with my cockhead, turning herself a bit more to face me.

"Oh-hh, ... Mum..."

She covered my mouth with hers for a long, passionate kiss, slowly and firmly pumping my shaft, indeed as hard as it got, by the time the kiss was finished.

"Oh my god, that's so...!" Roxanne hissed in disbelief when we both looked over, Mum still stroking me.

She sat next to Joe with her hand frozen on his hard meat, jaw agape. Her other hand was squeezing a tit through her shirt.

"What do you think they should do next?" he asked her.

" ... I think... Kathleen... lick your son's cock. All over. His balls, too."

As Mum unhurriedly repositioned herself so that she was on her hands and knees on the bed, Joe added, "Yeah, good idea. Use lot's of saliva, too. Wet him up nice. Roxy, take your shirt off; play with your pussy while you check this out."

"Oh, god, yeah," she agreed, pulling her shirt over her head to show off a half decent size set of tits, (a C-cup, I guessed) in a black lace demi bra, but nowhere near as awesome as Mum's.

"Spread your legs further for her, boy."

I hated how he called me boy, hated him a little more each time he did. Only Mum was allowed to call me that. However, I spread further as ordered, watching Mum, knees spread, ass in the air, lower her face between my legs with a wet tongue emerging from her mouth. It's tip touched the base of my cock and slowly moved up, creating an immediate trickle of her saliva right down my balls that made me forget about how much I hated Joe the pig.

"Oh, my..." Roxanne marveled, pumping Joe's dick again, her other hand down the front of her bikini panties, legs spread somewhat modestly if that was possible.

Mum was licking my cockhead all over, holding me at the base of my rod as she did, more saliva running down my length as my attention focused on her. She took her time soaking me everywhere, moving on to my balls afterwards, smearing some of her own saliva on her cheek as it brushed against the front of my hardness.

"Hold her hair, so we can see," Roxanne lightly panted.

Doing so seemed to release the moan that was building inside as she sucked almost my whole bag into her warm, wet mouth for a second before letting it out, dripping wet. This was something else Staci never did and I was just beginning to truly appreciate how much better a girlfriend Mum really was.

"Steven, um... tell your mother to suck your cock," Roxanne softly, sleazily encouraged.

"Call her a little slut when you do," Joe amended, much to his dumpster buddy's pleasure.

I looked down at Mum, she at me. I wasn't sure about that last part, but she nodded her approval. That didn't make it any easier.

" ... Mum... suck my cock, you little slut."

They didn't see the barest smile that came and left her features in an instant as she replaced her hand at the base of my rod. Without much hesitation, she casually covered my head with her mouth and began sucking.

"Mmm. (slurp)"

"Uhh! Oh, Mum!" I exclaimed, unprepared for how good her mouth would feel on my pole.

"Mmmmmm."

"Oh god, that's so hot! Oh my god, I- I just don't believe this!" Roxanne continued to express in a low voice.

"Keep talking dirty to her," Joe said. "Keep calling her a slut. Call her a whore, tell her to suck you harder."

"But call her 'Mum', too." Roxanne put in after.

" ... I- I can't do that."

"Kathleen..." Joe warned.

She stopped sucking with a loud slurp and rose to look me in the eye, giving me a kiss before whispering encouragement in my ear.

"It's okay, sweetie pie, just do whatever they say and focus on me, alright?"

"But I can't treat you like-"

"Yes you can, Mummy says it's alright.... Mummy doesn't mind."

She moved away and looked wantonly into my eyes, a small bit of saliva running down her chin. It wasn't just Joe's order, it was her desire.

"Mum, keep sucking my cock. Suck it like the little slut you are."

She fell to it again.

"Go down further. Fuck me with your mouth like a whore in the street."

"Mmmm. (slaa-arp) Ommmm."

"Yeah... suck my cock, Mummy. You filthy slut."

"Mmmmm! (slu-urp!) Mm-mmmm! (choke) Mmmgmpf!"

"Oh my god..." Roxanne amazed again.

I was in no position to blame her. Mum was going at me like a porn star would. She was an expert, stroking and twisting with her hand and vigorously sucking like her life depended on it. She even rotated her head to the extent she could, letting her saliva run out, making an erotic and exciting mess. I could feel her tongue working me along with her lips and hand, whipping around my head and every other sensitive area that she seemed to know all about.

"Oh yeah, oh fuuuck, Mu-um! Oh, you're such a slutty little cocksucker!"

"Mmmmm!" she squealed around my meat in appreciation while I held her hair for her and so that they could see everything, could watch my horny mother suck my dick.

She was good beyond my wildest imagination, but better was yet to come.

"Oh, fuck!" Roxanne gasped, working herself and Joe up well.

After a couple of minutes, Joe decided, "I think it's time for Steven to play with his mother."

Mum slowly stopped sucking and let my cock go with another wet slurp, softly stroking it and slightly out of breath while she looked at our two directors.

"Did you like that?" Roxanne sleazed.

" ... Yes." Mum admitted in a low tone.

"Oh, fuck, Kathleen, you turn me on." was the woman's reply.

"Boy, get up on the bed with your mother. Spread her legs and see if she's wearin' panties tonight."

Both of us were trembling with excitement at this point and I was surprised at how easy it was to forget about propriety. I climbed up on the bed, watching her come to a sitting position against the wall. She kicked her shoes off and drew her closed knees up slightly, her hands on the bed at her sides as she fixed me with the most excitingly blank expression, her eyes anything but.

I spread her legs, hiking her skirt up to her waist as I did. She wore white, high cut satin panties that dipped low in front. The real eye popper was how she'd actually worn a frilly white garter belt with straps to hold those stockings up.

"Put- uh --put your hand down her panties." Roxanne gasped.

I did this without much hesitation, forgetting that I was buck naked in front of them all, forgetting improprieties, just simply doing as I was told, shucking off all responsibility for what would happen.

"Ooh! Oh, honey, oh!" she voiced, looking down at the bulging knuckles and fingers of my hand in her panties. She was soaked and it was easy to slowly, thoroughly make my way around with my fingers, rediscovering her clit and playing with it the way she showed me the evening before.

"Ohhh-fffff- ... ffuuuck!"

Without being instructed, she reached over and grabbed my cock again, squeezing and stroking, making me moan and gasp as we watched with perverted interest the forbidden things we were doing with each other.

"Rip those panties off," Joe calmly ordered.

I think she was genuinely surprised at how fast I obeyed that order, how she ended up being tugged to and fro, jerked around until the front panel of her panties were ripped out, the elastic band at the top next. I finished and her jaw hung agape as she regarded me, eyes dancing wildly as her satin undergarment hung in tatters from her left thigh.

That was fun, but apparently not just for me.

"Oh gaaawd! AHH! OHHH! OHHHH! CUMMING, FUUUUUCK!" Roxanne wailed, her attractive ass dancing in her chair as she continued stroking Joe and herself throughout her orgasm.

I put my hand back between Mum's legs as we continued beholding one another through the rest of Roxanne's experience, something like two animals in a cage until our next instruction came down.

"See how wet and horny your mother's pussy is? Go ahead and stick your finger up inside her. Fingerfuck her and make her squirm."

Slipping my middle finger up inside her, I watched her lift herself off the bed a little, drawing in a loud breath and spreading her legs wider.

"Ooooh, oooooooh, fuck! Ohhh, god!"

Having done this before, I took my time and felt around while I probed her canal until my knuckles were pressed against her. I continued exploring, re-familiarizing myself with her soft embrace, feeling her vaginal muscles flutter against my finger as I neared that curious spot I'd discovered before.

"Oh. Oh! Oh, Steven, honey... Oh-h!!"

She was pumping my shaft with her hand again by the time I was thumbing her clit, fingerfucking her to a rhythm that her hips seemed to like. Before long we were both gasping and sighing again, in our own filthy little world and loving it.

"You ever suck a pussy, boy?"

It took me a second to realize he was talking to me, but I looked over and jerkily shook my head. Something else Staci didn't like and I actually never thought much about it myself.

"Somehow, I didn't think so. You can start with your mother."

"Oooooh, honey..." Mum crooned.

"Oh, she likes that." Roxanne noted with awe.

I drew my finger from her pussy and looked between her legs, wondering how I should accomplish this in a positional sense, a bit nervous about whether I'd like it or not. I'd thought about it before, got off on watching it done to women in porn, but somehow the idea never especially appealed to me insofar as actually doing it myself.

Mum slid down the wall, pushing her pelvis ahead and thrusting up a little more in invitation, showing me how much the idea appealed to her.

"Oh shit, she wants it." Joe noted as well. "Look at the elitist little bitch fuckin' spread for him. Oh yeah, Roxy, keep jerkin' me. ... Fuck, yeah..."

"We have to do what he says, sweetie pie." Mum husked, holding her dress high for me, her chest rising and falling with her excited breaths. ... "Come give Mummy's wet cunt a nice kiss, baby."

Well, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that Mum could instantly make my next act as appealing as she did right then and there. Still jacking herself and Joe, Roxanne groaned aloud when she heard it.

I moved forward, lowering my head as she raised one of her legs and put it over my shoulder, then guided me down to my side with my face between her spread upper thighs. The leg thrown over my shoulder gave her just a bit of lift, enough to give me even more access, the view spectacular as she grabbed my cock again.

"Just some kisses, baby. Kiss Mummy, o- ... Oh, yes. Mmmm, yes, like... that."

I started with her inner thighs. I liked them and I thought I'd take the opportunity to warm up with them. My hand came around the top of her thigh, the one whose knee was languishing on my shoulder, as I got my other elbow underneath me on the bed so I could come over her other thigh as well. Holding her spread, I was in a more comfortable position to work my way to that spot between the very tops of her legs and her wet, pouting pussy lips.

I couldn't believe this was my mother, couldn't believe Dad would be so stupid to pass this woman up for... any other woman, least of all the sticklady.

"Mmmm, honey, that's gooood. Oh yes, Mummy- (gasp) -loves you- ... Ohh, honey."

I'd finally placed a soft, lingering kiss squarely on her pussy, spanning her lips and covering part of her seeping wet opening. Pressing my lips just a little harder, I gently sucked at the end of this kiss, pulling slowly away with one of her lips momentarily caught between mine, her delicious essence filling my senses.

"Oh! Oh, baby, that- Oh!"

I was doing it again as she watched, lower jaw trembling, sharp goose bumps breaking out down her inner thighs and under my caressing hands. The third time I did it, I placed my mouth directly over her opening, slowly kissing as if it were her mouth and loving it at this point. Again taking in her taste and scent, I moved away, again dragging a lip with me.

"Oh, god, he's making it... nice for her..." Roxanne whispered, actually having stopped up her dual efforts to watch my progress.

Finally planting my mouth over her very erect nub, I ground ever so little with my lips, keeping it soft as I sucked the end of it to just barely touch them.

"Ohhh, my clit! Ohhhh! Oooohh, honey!" she whined, squirming under and against my mouth.

Teasing her, I went back to the edges of her beautiful, shaved mound, except this time with my tongue, tracing that lovely crook between lip and leg, going down to cross just below her opening to start up the other side while she twitched and softly cried out, her hand settling lightly at the back of my head.

Taking my tongue's exploration further, I unapologetically washed around her clitoris the way she taught me to do with my finger. She jumped and let out a yelp, taking a fistful of my hair, but not pulling like she did when she was mad. Before long I was unhurriedly licking and sucking everywhere, driving my tongue right up her pussy as far as I could to coax out more of her intoxicating essence to lap up.

"Ohhhh-hhh!!? Ohhhhhhh, fuuuuck!!? she moaned, holding her ass right off the bed and watching me over the swell of her chest.

I continued at her in a world of my own, glancing up at her every so often, but never letting up with my bold tongue or insistently sucking lips grinding softly against her. The sight of her, the expression on her face as she held the back of my head to her body while also holding her dress high for me, letting me see that sexy garter belt as she repeatedly cried out was quite something, and I could only imagine how it looked from the perspective of the other two.

"She taste good, boy?"

I stopped and looked over my shoulder while Mum ran shaky fingers through my hair to nod my head, smiling a little and saying, "Yeah... she tastes great."

I eagerly returned my mouth to her pussy amidst the low, dirty chuckles of our two guests... and Mum.

"He looks pretty good at that," Roxanne said.

"Uh-mm! Mmm, yeah! Ohhh, honey, that's- Ohh-hh!"

A minute later, when Mum was still crying out, jerking and writhing into my hungry mouth, I felt somebody settle beside us on the bed. It was Roxanne, leaning in closer for a better look with one hand down the front of her panties.

"Oh, sweetie pie, yes! Oh fuck, yes!"

"Oooooh, look at him sucking on that clit," Roxanne breathed. "Ohhh my god, that's sooo good."

"Yeah! "Oh!!"

"Kath- Kathleen... I ha- have almost thirty Dollars. Yours if I can join."

"Nah! No! Ohh, fuuuuck, honey, Mu- Ohh!!"

"I'll give you two hundred if we can both join," Joe panted, busily jerking himself now.

"N-nnoo! Oh-hh!! Oh god, honey! (gasp!) Mummy's gonna cum! Oh ffuuuck!!

Roxanne glanced at Joe, hoping he'd up the ante, then moved closer to Mum, breathing the question of what it would take in her ear, but Mum had other things to deal with right then.

"Oh, baby!! Mummy's-! Cummingggg!! OHHH!! AHHHHHH!! OHH, GAAAAAAAWD!! OHHH, FUUUUUUUUCK!! UHHHHHHH!!"

That was incredible. I licked and sucked my mother's cum throughout her orgasm, swallowing everything and cleaning her entirely as she ground out the end of her climax with that gravelly voice.

"Please, Kathleen?" I barely heard Joes other tenant whispering into Mum's post orgasmic ear as she crooned happily in low tones, stroking my scalp while she tried to recover. "I'll do anything you want. Oka-?"

Mum placed the palm of her other hand on Roxanne's bare stomach and gently pushed her away.

Give it up, Roxy, she's got her scruples," Joe said, laughing out loud afterward. "Ha, that was a good one."

Actually, it wasn't. Laughing at Mum's expense was a no-no and I caught the brief recognition of his offense in her features as I got up from between her legs. It was like she'd clicked a mental counter, recording another offense that would ultimately help determine his fitting punishment.

"Why don't you let her take your dress off? After that, you and your boy can have a nice, cozy sixty-nine so Roxy can see you get your face covered in your boy's jism like I did. Since she missed it. Plus, I know how you love suckin' your boy's cock. Don't you?"

"Yes," she grudgingly toned, her voice trembling as she got to her knees and looked at Roxanne, adding, "You can take my dress off."

"Boy, play with yourself while you watch this. Stay nice and hard for Mummy, eh?"

It was kind of embarrassing, ironically enough considering I'd just sucked my mother to orgasm, but here was a woman disrobing my mother, surprisingly at her approval. I set about ignoring him as I took myself in hand, slowly stroking my cock as Roxanne started with the buttons at the top of Mum's dress.

Mum watched her face intently as she worked her way down to just under her bust line, she intermittently looking into Mum's gaze as her trembling fingers paused to almost reverently spread the front of her dress open. On her knees, Mum even arched her back a little, pushing those beautiful tits out of her dress in a white bra that, while low cut, actually fit her quite well, showing off a nice amount of cleavage between the barely adequate cups.

"I love your boobs..." Roxanne breathily complimented.

She continued with the buttons before pushing the garment off Mum's shoulders, bending at the waist to pull it down and over her hips, mouth lingering close to that inviting cleavage. Her fingers trailed over my mother's curves as she lowered the dress to her knees and helped her free it and her ruined panties from her legs before focusing on her bra.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers