My Other Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving very close, so that their breasts touched, faces only an inch apart, Roxanne took the slender straps in her fingers and followed them slowly up and down. They were both breathing hard and Roxanne's mouth strayed closer to Mum's, but aborted at the last moment, not being met in the middle as she'd obviously wanted. She slowly reached around Mum, somehow making an embrace out of it, the tension in Mum's bra suddenly going slack. She pulled away, taking the shoulder straps down her arms in the process and unhurriedly pulled Mum's bra completely off.

We all stared at her, nipples hardened and unapologetic, somehow royal as Roxanne silently begged with her eyes. It was one hell of a moment and I mindlessly stroked my cock as I watched the slightest smirk cross my other mother's mouth.

"Do you like me, Roxanne?"

"Oh, yeah!" she hissed in reply, hand going back down the front of her panties.

"My body?"

"Yes."

Leaning closer, Mum whispered so only the three of us could hear, "But that's not all..."

"Nooo."

"You'd like to be my friend..."

"Yesss."

" ... Be a good girl and suck my nipples, Roxanne."

Holy geez. None of that reached Joe, who obviously thought they were whispering sweet nothings, especially when Roxanne bowed her head, took one of Mum's tits in her hand and began sucking on its beautifully erect nipple. Mum even gave her a benevolent smile as she watched, hands at her side.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Joe enthused.

I was loving this as well. God, it was hot and I was yet again amazed at her as a person, her sexuality and how she operated. I was stroking myself toward orgasm and had to slow down when Mum, her eyelids now fluttering to her obvious pleasure, twisted at her waist, giving Roxanne her other nipple which she eagerly took.

After a minute on that one, Mum took a gentle fistful of her hair, encouraging Roxanne to rise and then pulled her into a close embrace, one hand going down the back of the brunette's panties. She whispered something in her ear that even I couldn't catch, her expression that of a seductress, and Roxanne nodded, inviting more soft whispers as Mum caressed her ass, grinding herself into the woman just a little. Roxanne nodded again and allowed Mum to push her away.

She retreated to the end of the bed looking as though she'd just had a dangerous wildlife encounter as Mum directed her gaze at Joe, then me while I sat there with myself in hand, staring like Joe was.

"What a fuckin' hot n horny bitch you are, Kathleen," he said. "Boy, get on your back, your slut mother's on top."

I assumed the position as Mum turned herself around and threw a leg over me, straddling my face and spreading her knees, poised to lower her snatch to my waiting lips.

"You like women, don't you Kathleen?"

" ... Yes."

"You like eating pussy?"

" ... Yes."

"Don't you want your boy to watch you do it? I think he'd like that."

She lowered herself on me and slumped forward, grabbing my cock and replied, "My boy does what I tell him and my choices are my business, not yours."

"Not right now, they're not, you deviant bitch. Suck his cock and make it sloppy. Boy, get suckin' your mother's cunt, you know the whore wants it."

Managing to put his verbal abuse of her out of my mind, I reached up and placed my hands at the top of her ass, caressing her as I began patiently licking her pussy, getting a moan as I felt her mouth close around my cockhead. Within a minute, all that could be heard was Mum's and my groaning as we pleasured each other, me falling into her world of filth without a second thought as I took in the awesome experience of being surrounded by her lush inner thighs and pussy. Roxanne and Joe were breathing pretty hard too, although I could see neither and didn't care to because I was too wrapped up in trying to make my mother cum for me again.

She was back to sucking me like the porn queen, grinding against my mouth as her heavy tits rested on my lower stomach. It had become a race and I was wondering if I could get her off again before my cock exploded in her face as per Joe's instructions.

I brought one of my hands into play, fingering her as I sucked at her clit, moving my tongue down to lap up her building juices as we drove each other inexorably closer to-

"Mmmmmpf! (slu-uurp! Choke) U-ummmmvbbb! (Guk, slurp) Mmmmm!!"

"Ohh, Kathleen, make him cum all over your beautiful face!" Roxanne urged, her voice distorted by the hand I knew was furiously rubbing inside her panties.

"Uhmmm!! Mmmmmmm!" I moaned into my mother's delectable pussy, racing closer to finish.

"Mmmm!! (slurp!) Aoowww!! Uhhh, baby!! ... UHHHHHH!? OHHHHHH, GOD, FFUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!"

I yelped as I came with her, repeatedly convulsing hard under her soft, perfect body as her cum ran down my cheeks from the corners of my mouth. It seemed I couldn't stop shooting, presumably in her face as Roxanne squealed another orgasm.

My entire body was left trembling, yet strangely relaxed from that terrific release and I could feel my mother's satisfaction through her body as it pressed down on mine. As I cleaned her up with my tongue, she went about doing the same thing to me, both of us moaning quietly in our shared afterglow.

After she was finished, she heaved herself from my body, coming to position where she was sitting on her thigh to my side and stroking my softening member. She looked down at me, then at Joe with her chin held high, that proud expression there in defiance, I supposed.

And I got her, alright. My cum ran from her forehead, over the bridge of her nose and down one temple, but her mouth was splattered the worst. I began getting hard again just seeing this as Joe came to the sight with a bit of a commotion.

"(gulp- a-ahem) ... I believe the rent is paid for this week, Mr. Blanchard. (ahem)"

She'd obviously gotten some straight down her throat and probably on purpose. Thirty seconds later, Mum had them out the door, Joe with a satisfied smile on his face while behind him, Roxanne turned to fix Mum with an expression that was not just hopeful, but almost imploring. Nonetheless, Mum closed the door after them and stood there listening in her stockings, garter belt and my cum until she was happy they'd gone.

She gazed at me, still hard while I checked her out.

"Would you mind doing me a great big favour?"

"Anything."

"Get cleaned up and out. Mummy's got to think, okay?"

" ... Oh. Okay..."

"I loved it. All of what we did."

"Me too."

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Mum. More than anything, or anyone else in the world."

"I know. ... Shower time, sweetie pie," she instructed with a motherly/slutty smile, my cum running down and into her mouth.