My Other Mother Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers

"We had quite a day of walking around," Mum informed me, still a little sleepy, absently caressing the side of Roxanne's neck as she spoke. "We got back here and decided to take a load off. Have you eaten?"

"No."

"Good, there's Chinese in the microwave, dig in."

"I should probably get back down to my room now," Roxanne said. "It was great hanging out-"

"You should stay. Hon, put the TV on, will you?"

Roxanne had tensed in the act of getting up, but slowly relaxed, Mum's caresses making it all the easier. For my part, I switched the television over and handed the remote to Mum, captured by this little scene.

She found a show that promised new secrets revealed about Big Foot and we all sat around, actually watching this.

"Okay, I think we should be allowed to carry guns into the woods," Roxanne commented after the show, Mum's hands lightly massaging her shoulders.

"I'm inclined to agree with you after seeing that," Mum agreed.

"Yeah, we need to stamp out Bigfoot," I ruled.

They both laughed a bit as my mother's hands wandered down the inside of Roxanne's top. The laughter of our guest died in her throat, but a surprised and excited smile remained as Mum grabbed her breasts, gently squeezed and then caressed. There was a short silence afterward while Roxanne started breathing again with a sigh, her eyes closing as caring hands continued playing in her top.

"Your nipples are hard." Mum commented.

"They're- yes. Ohh-h, goosebumps."

"I know, I feel them," she said, groping and squeezing a little more while Roxanne arched her back and watched with a happy smile, glancing over at me. "Mmmm."

"Like that, huh?"

"Yeah."

"I really liked your company today," Mum commented. "I think we make pretty good friends, don't you?"

"Very much."

"We could be much better friends. Would you like that, Roxy?"

"Oh, yes, Kathleen. I'd like that very much."

From inside, Mum slowly pulled the brunette's top up to her neck, explaining, "Of course, Joe can never be my friend and it'd be hard for me to trust someone who was his."

"I- I don't care about Joe," she admitted as I checked out the red demi bra that held her breasts. "It's just that, like I say, I can't pay my rent and my husband... so..."

Her hands still softly kneading Roxanne's breasts, Mum suggested, "That can be taken care of, and so can your husband if he comes looking. I can help you, Roxanne. I always help my friends... those who help me."

"Really?" she asked with a hopeful voice.

"Oh, I promise," Mum confirmed with a sighing whisper, her hands slipping inside the cups of Roxanne's bra. You just have to trust in me and do whatever I ask of you."

"Oh-h... Oh, Kathleen, I'll trust you and do- (sigh!) --wh- what you say."

"You promise? You'll give me your word?"

Looking up so that their eyes met, she replied, "I give you my word, Kathleen. I'll help you. I'll do whatever you ask."

"And Joe?"

"To hell with Joe."

"Language, baby. But, that's what I want to hear," Mum soothed.

She pulled the younger woman's breasts right out of her bra, showing me how erect her buds were as she looked over at me with a smile and wink that Roxanne never saw. The brunette's back arched, eyes closed as Mum tweaked and rolled her nipples, tugging gently on them at the same time.

"You're a very horny young woman, aren't you?" Mum playfully assumed.

"Mmmmm," came her smiling reply.

"You loved watching me with my son, didn't you?"

Glancing at me and the now rock hard penis in my pants, her smile turned guilty, a little embarrassed as she nodded.

"Hmm?"

"Yes... It was so... ultimate."

"And you like women."

"Yesss. Oh, Kathleen, you're- you're turning me on."

"As much as you like men?"

"Uh huhhh."

"Well, I like women, too. And Steven and I are very horny as well," Mum explained in a soft, sweet voice, still caressing and kneading Roxanne's breasts. "We're both very perverted and, thanks to Joe, we now have each other to play with. I suppose I'll have to take that into consideration in the final accounting, along with the fact that he's handed me you."

"If you think so," Roxanne commented.

"You know what I think, Roxy baby?"

"Wh- what?"

"I think that the three of us should ummm... have a bit of fun. What do you think?

"Oh, yes," Roxanne needfully agreed while my eyes got even wider.

"I'm glad, because I'd really like for Steven to see us having fun with each other, and I'd like to see him fucking you."

"Mum..." I breathed incredulously.

She looked up at me with a dirty smile, enjoying my reaction as Roxanne's grew wider.

"C'mere, sweetie pie."

I slowly rose from the chair I was on and walked over to the bed, practically in a daze and not quite knowing what to do when I got there. I really wouldn't have expected this, not even from my other mother, but as though she could read my feelings, she made it easy for me. Kind of.

"Take all your clothes off and show us that scrumptious, young body. Slowly. Start with your shirt."

I couldn't help being the one with the nervous smile now as I did as my mother said, taking the bottom of my light blue T-shirt and slowly pulling it up over my head for my very appreciative audience.

"Mmmm, yeah... Niiice and slow," Mum leered.

Off came my shirt. I dropped it on the floor, knowing what came next but still nervous about this, glancing at the growing excitement in Roxanne's features before looking questioningly at Mum.

"Now your pants, hon. ... Oh, look... he's shy about taking his clothes off in front of you. Isn't it so sweet?"

"Yes," Roxanne giggled as I slowly unfastened the button at the top of my jeans, just as slowly pulling the zipper down afterward.

Mum eased Roxanne forward to a sitting position, she doing the same behind her, pulling her new friend's shirt right off as I spread my jeans open. The hardened lump inside my dark blue boxer briefs protruded between the spread halves of the zipper and, looking down, I saw the darker wet spot of precum at the tip of my manhood. Mum issued a low, dirty laugh as she pulled me closer by the back of my thigh.

"Come on," she encouraged with a reassuring, motherly tone. "Pull them down the rest of the way for us. Take them right off nice and slow. Women do love a good buildup."

Roxanne giggled her horny agreement to this as I again did what I was told. Before I knew it, I was stepping out of my jeans and shoving them aside with my foot as Roxanne licked her lips.

"That's very good, sweetie pie. Roxy and I can take it from here, though. You just let us do what we want like a good boy toy."

They each started feeling my body, Mum's hand roaming over my chest and belly while Roxanne rubbed my thighs, squeezing my posterior. They both worked their way to the waistband of my boxers, giggling naughtily as their fingers dipped just inside, gripping the elastic and playing at a sexy tug of war. I gasped breathlessly as the cotton dragged across the front of my super sensitive member, driving me wild until my cockhead was exposed. They slowly, playfully pulled my boxers down in front, uncovering the treasure they sought in its entirety.

"Ohhh..." Roxanne sighed.

"I know. Isn't it so perfect and beautiful?"

"Yesss."

"Let's lick it," Mum suggested with the horny grin of a woman half her age.

They repositioned themselves on the bed, getting to their knees in front of me and pulling me even closer as my boxers fell to my ankles. Their hungrily grinning faces neared my pelvis, eager tongues emerging from between their lips to tickle and taste my bobbing cock. It moved around under their contact and they both giggled like girls, making an erotic game of chasing it around with their tongues.

They kissed it, ran their lips over it, one holding it steady with her mouth while the other would lick my cockhead and their delighted expressions were just something else.

It didn't take long for me and they were both licking the head when I came torrents, groaning almost loud enough to drown out their excited little cries and squeals as I doused both their faces. The shots that escaped rained back down in their hair and down their foreheads as they continued to excitedly lick me until I was spent. Mum took me in her mouth and sucked me clean, taking anything left in my balls before passing me to her new friend, who gladly accepted, going down on me without hesitation while my mother smiled and held me for her.

Moments later they were kissing one another, then licking my jism from each other's faces, sharing lustful smiles as Mum stroked my still hard prick. She let it go when they were finished, breathing heavily as she started necking with Roxanne, her hands encircling her, one of them wandering down between her legs while the other released the red bra at her back.

Roxanne was humming in a low tone, trying to unbutton Mum's blouse as the blonde ground herself against her and filled her mouth with her tongue. Both of them were horny as hell and our houseguest eagerly opened Mum's blouse as her red bra fell away, pushing it down her shoulders to behold the shiny gold bra that held Mum's breasts.

Mum separated long enough to shoot a raunchy grin while reaching behind herself to release the catch on her own bra now, Roxanne eagerly helping to remove it. The skirt was next and, as soon as they'd removed that, Mum's hand went right down those gold panties as her other began helping Roxy out of her jeans.

The next thing I know, I'm stroking myself, watching two attractive women, one of them my own spectacular mother, rolling around on the bed with one another clothed in nothing but red and gold panties. Their legs intertwined, squirming and undulating against and about one another, slowly twisting and turning as their lips and tongues tried to be all over each other's faces and necks at once. I'd never seen two women making out before, save for on the internet, and I never would have imagined this or how it totally blew porn right out of the water.

Soon, the panties were shed as well, their hands finding those fun places they shared between their legs, crying out as they necked and stroked one another, Mum treating Roxanne like she was a meal. They dirtily fingered each other to wailing orgasm in no time, but Mum wasn't finished.

She managed to turn herself around, lying end for end on top of Roxanne for a sixty-nine, closing her eyes as her slit rested in the brunette's face, feeling her new lover's pressing lips, the tongue that gladly supported them. Mum looked at me, her eyelids fluttering, and then down at Roxanne's bare, spread legged sex before lowering her head to show me how she licked pussy.

She was definitely good, judging by Roxanne's reaction, and she looked great doing it, the fact that this was actually my mother still new and as unbelievable as ever.

Once they got each other wound up, I could no longer just watch, repositioning myself between Roxanne's legs and lining myself up. Mum paused to watch with the horniest expression in her gasping features while I shoved myself all the way inside, Roxanne wailing anew at my arrival. She went to town on the shiny wet clitoris at her lips, licking and sucking, sometimes licking my cock as I began slowly pumping Roxanne with it. Her open mouthed groans slowly became unheeded bawling while our new friend's whimpers had become overexcited squeaks, then panicked 'yips' as she came, hugging herself to Mum's pussy, hips jerking uncontrollably as I felt her vaginal muscles flutter around me. Mum was next and her bawling became louder, longer, open mouthed exclamations of sexual relief.

I was last. Of course, I drew out of Roxanne and shoved myself halfway into my mother's mouth, her wide eyes and dazed look casting itself on me as I pumped her mouth full with a yell.

"Mmmmm, (gulp!) Mmmmm, mmmmm- (gulp!) --mmm- (gulp!) --mmmmm..."

She hadn't recovered from her orgasm and a fair amount leaked from the imperfect seal she'd made of her lips, running out and drizzling over Roxanne's pubic hair and open gash. More leaked out of her stunned mouth as I pulled out, but she went to work diligently cleaning me and then Roxanne, licking up everything and wearing a tired, dirty smile by the time she was done.

Part 4

She was strangely silent the next morning, but with that same dirty smile until we were both cleaned up and dressed for the day, preparing to allow our borrowed microwave its time with our breakfast. Roxanne had gone back to her apartment to get ready for a day with Mum much earlier on.

"You should have seen the look on your face when we pulled your underwear down and your beautiful cock fell out."

"Aw, jeez, Mum."

She laughed a bit as she shoved her plate into the oven and said, "I'm sorry, there was no time to explain. I probably enjoyed it a little much, but you ended up enjoying yourself too, didn't you?"

" ... Okay, I give up. How is it that you wanted that to happen? I would've thought you'd be dead set against that kind of thing, especially with her."

"Well, first of all, Roxy isn't a whore. I went to see her yesterday morning and invited her out for the day while I took care of some little things. Of course she came, and we got to talking.

"Roxanne has been in the city for just over a month. She fled an abusive husband in Moncton and then ran out of money. She was around Joe because it was the only way she could pay her rent and because she's afraid her husband will find her. Any port in a storm, I guess. In short, she's down and out, in a desperate situation just like us."

" ... Okay... but still..."

"Second... Now, when our neighbours hear a woman screaming her passion in here, the explanation is you and your new girlfriend, Roxy. Not you and your other new girlfriend, Mummy. A good cover that Roxy will be only too happy to attest to, especially now that her very passionate desires are being met, not to mention her more pressing personal issues. I would normally take more time with her, but I'm working a lot quicker than I would prefer because I want us out of here sooner than later," she determined, removing her bowl of ravioli from the microwave and replacing it with mine.

"Mum, I gotta tell you, she seems like a nice person and all, but is she worth-?"

The slam of the microwave door interrupted me, she taking this opportunity to continue while her long nails selected the proper keys on the oven's keypad. "To answer your question, hon: Third, Roxy is a very nice person, a very loyal person, and loyal people who feel they're being treated properly remain loyal. Roxy may be a bit easily led, but she's not stupid, she knows what side her bread is buttered on and I guarantee her loyalty will pay off for us, that she'll be worth the temporary extra strain.

"Fourth, her name isn't ours. We've been off the grid since we left Vancouver and her name makes certain convenient things like car rentals possible while we continue to stay below the radar.

"Fifth... She can replace me in something."

"What's that?"

"Sex. Actual intercourse, I mean," she said, her tone becoming quiet, but serious as she paused in her meal to look at me. "We've spoken of this before and, um... Well, as much as we've done, as much as I want you and how easy it would be for the both of us to cross that line, I'm afraid of what could happen. I'm sure you can see why."

This reassured me to quite an extent. Apparently, my other mother did have some limitations, but I had to wonder at how hard she'd stick to that resolution. We could at least say that we hadn't fucked each other, but this did nothing to douse the regret I felt then. I wanted her as much as she obviously wanted me. However, my understanding smile was sincere when I nodded.

Now she smiled, saying, "I can see your relief and your regret. I can sympathize. Don't think it doesn't bother me on some level, what we're doing. It does, it's just that... We're both so horny and everything."

After a pause, she got back to her meal and continued with, "Finally, she's horny, attractive and fun to play with. Don't let her... passions fool you, she only married her abuser because she was desperate to get a full time cock so she wouldn't end up a whore. From the sounds of it, he was just as passionate and, unfortunately, some passionate people develop other ways of expressing themselves over time."

"So, you're saying that she was never really Joe's friend?"

"I'm saying that when some people are alone and afraid, they'll become friends with the first person who throws a lifeline. Some people are a bit weak like that, but it doesn't mean they're necessarily bad, just desperate to get in with somebody. Remember, we may be lone predators, but most Humans are herd animals. Pack animals when they're at their best."

The oven signaled that it's time with my bowl was complete and I watched silently, thoughtfully for a moment while she removed my breakfast before I spoke again.

"And us?"

"We're the two coyotes who watch the herd, waiting for our next meal to stray a little too close."

"Roxanne?"

" ... She's our adopted deer." Mum said with a smile."

"So... She'll be around for a while?"

"As long as we're here."

"And... you're really willing to help her," I assumed.

"Well, yeah. Like I said, we need her loyalty because of all the ways she can help us and that's the best way to get it. Plus, it's so easy and fun to help nice people."

" ... And if her buck comes looking?"

"Then we deal with the putrid son of a whore and make sure he doesn't come back. Ever. That hot enough, Sweetie pie?"

"Um, yeah."

"You do like her, right?"

"Well, yeah, it's just a bit sudden. I mean after Joe and all. I know," I said when she took a breath to speak, "you explained that, but at the time all I could do was trust you, and it still seems like such a sudden... thing."

"Well, what I was going to say is that I do apologize for that, but there really wasn't a chance to let you in the loop. I couldn't very well take you outside so I could whisper about her to you, could I?"

"Well no, but-"

"If I could have explained all this beforehand, I would have, but the time was right to notch her up, you happened to be there... And I admit that I enjoyed your reaction. But I really would've given you a heads up first if I could've. I'm sorry, honey."

" ... It's alright."

"I love you. She won't ever take your place in any way, baby. I might like her, but no matter how much I come to think of her, I'd sacrifice her for you in a second and that's the way it'll stay, no matter what, okay?"

"Okay, I know. I love you, too"

"Good," she smiled, then went on in the happy instructional manner that my real mother would often use. "Now, today is Monday, the start of a new week and it's time we got serious. Forget talking to and meeting people from here on in. You've been wildly successful at that, but now it's time to concentrate on gainful employment, preferably below the table."

"Okay."

"Hon, I hate to pressure you, but this is becoming imperative. I need operating capital."

"I'll find something, Mum."

"That's my boy."

About a minute of silence went by before I ventured an inquiry.

"Mum?"

"Hmm?"

" ... You're not messing with that RCMP agent, are you?"

She stopped up with her loaded fork halfway to her mouth and looked at me with something like surprise and humour in her features.

"'Messing'... with him?"

"Yeah."

"Whatever do you mean by that?"

"You know."

"No, you tell me."

I laughed, embarrassed all of a sudden about questioning her, but I was worried and said, "You know, working him."

" ... That could mean a lot of things."

"Oh, Mum, you're teasing me again."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers